Nadia Sawalha #4 Nadia & Marky upload tons of videos a day, with no real content but vulnerable subs still PAY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have been reading the comments the money sign isn’t there tonight..there just dribbling on nothing new to say
I’m waiting for someone to ask if they can donate😏

Reactions: 4
They have been reading the comments the money sign isn’t there tonight..there just dribbling on nothing new to say
I’m waiting for someone to ask if they can donate😏
I noticed that too. I was going to comment about it in their live if it was on. They’ve made it 100% clear that they read in here.

Reactions: 3
He just said we found the button so u lovely lot can’t keep giving us money but nspcc have been in touch with us🥱

There not hanging around tonight as they haven’t earned there wages

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Mark makes me sick saying it's just the 'hippies' being pathetic saying they can't manage 3 weeks of lockdown.. he has no idea how many people are facing dire financial situations as a result of this, people losing their jobs, struggling to pay their bills and mortgages, small businesses that have had years of work gone into them going under. Just because their youtube channel is profiteering from the pandemic, with about 20 videos a day, doesnt mean everyone else is okay. And pls stop with the virtual signalling about people needing to not go out... every vlog this week has shown him making a trip to the supermarket, coming home with loads of non essentials! :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There clearly not struggling financially as there now getting everything for free

Just goes to show they have nothing interesting to post he is now posting pics of him as a child that we have seen already due to him posting them before. That is some social media addiction when the whole family are posting stuff on Instagram separately at the same time

Anyone else think maddie has had lip fillers..your lips just ain’t that fat😆oh & she’s still droning the words outView attachment 106785
Yes I thought that she has had fillers, didn't need them Kiki bee will have them next.

He has deleted all the comments on their other live where people were disgruntled about them raking in all the donations. Just goes to show they have a lot to hide if he feels the need to delete the comments, people will have already read them so it just makes them look shifty.

I agree they haven't stopped going out, they take their car to the park, it has been advised that the hours exercise should remain local without the need to use your car - my local park has locked up its carpark for this very reason. They have no need to take their dog to the park during this time, they have a garden big enough for their dogs during this time and Mark doesn't need to go to the park for his run. He can do that locally. Like @katt219 has mentioned they have no idea what people are really facing right now.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I suffered for the sake of giving my honest commentary on their live so I watched it 😉
The NADIA knew all along how bad it was going to get and went into isolation WEEKS before the "parents" aka the government, told us too was BS! She knew fook all! She went to work, walked the dogs, had parents over etc.. etc..

After all their ranting and raving they started talking about the superchat.
We found it... I'm calling BS! They knew where it was. They TURNED it ON! 🙄
We turned it off... now instead we are going to tease you with bigger and better (worse I reckon) things that will MAKE you donate because if you don't collectively donate £100 then it's you the subs fault!!

Absolutely master manipulator's here!
Putting the lives of the innocent people that these charities help into the hands of vulnerable people watching these lives!

He has deleted all the comments on their other live where people were disgruntled about them raking in all the donations. Just goes to show they have a lot to hide if he feels the need to delete the comments, people will have already read them so it just makes them look shifty.

I agree they haven't stopped going out, they take their car to the park, it has been advised that the hours exercise should remain local without the need to use your car - my local park has locked up its carpark for this very reason. They have no need to take their dog to the park during this time, they have a garden big enough for their dogs during this time and Mark doesn't need to go to the park for his run. He can do that locally. Like @katt219 has mentioned they have no idea what people are really facing right now.

I just had a look. All the comments and replies are still there, and are right at the top of the comments too. I don't know why you can't see them.

Last edited:
I suffered for the sake of giving my honest commentary on their live so I watched it 😉
The NADIA knew all along how bad it was going to get and went into isolation WEEKS before the "parents" aka the government, told us too was BS! She knew fook all! She went to work, walked the dogs, had parents over etc.. etc..

After all their ranting and raving they started talking about the superchat.
We found it... I'm calling BS! They knew where it was. They TURNED it ON! 🙄
We turned it off... now instead we are going to tease you with bigger and better (worse I reckon) things that will MAKE you donate because if you don't collectively donate £100 then it's you the subs fault!!

Absolutely master manipulator's here!
Putting the lives of the innocent people that these charities help into the hands of vulnerable people watching these lives!

I just had a look. All the comments and replies are still there, and are right at the top of the comments too. I don't know why you can't see them.
Ahh yes I was looking at the wrong Live! 🥴

• Haha
Poor Kiki, she's been gifted a nintendo switch in turn for an ad :rolleyes: but she didn't get a look in with Maddie taking control of it and snatching away anything she touched and Nadia didn't say one word!
when N said it was going to be for Kikis birthday but we are letting her have it early, I assumed they had bought it for her 🤬

Reactions: 7
Oh fgs, im only 5 mins into last nights live and iv had enough already...are they just going to rant about covid 24/7 for the next 3 months? Just bore off fgs! They seem to think theyre the only ppl isolating! Me and my family are on the vulnerable list, no contact with anyone for 4 weeks now, all my family and friends are doing the same! Yes theres the minority who are flouting the rules but most ppl arnt! Marks angry because they've been called out on the money! He’s obsessed with getting as much cash as poss from ppl 🙄 N nadia is obsessed with making maddie the next big thing! Just bore off the pair of you....get a life away from social media!

Oh, and they havent really been isolating either! Trips to park everyday, nipping to shops for flour/papers, having family round, sat at each end of house/garden. Nanny di clearly doesnt give a duck, shes flouncing around london! They really need to take a look at them selves before judging others 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh fgs, im only 5 mins into last nights live and iv had enough already...are they just going to rant about covid 24/7 for the next 3 months? Just bore off fgs! They seem to think theyre the only ppl isolating! Me and my family are on the vulnerable list, no contact with anyone for 4 weeks now, all my family and friends are doing the same! Yes theres the minority who are flouting the rules but most ppl arnt! Marks angry because they've been called out on the money! He’s obsessed with getting as much cash as poss from ppl 🙄 N nadia is obsessed with making maddie the next big thing! Just bore off the pair of you....get a life away from social media!

Oh, and they havent really been isolating either! Trips to park everyday, nipping to shops for flour/papers, having family round, sat at each end of house/garden. Nanny di clearly doesnt give a duck, shes flouncing around london! They really need to take a look at them selves before judging others 😡
Well said👏🏻

Reactions: 8
when N said it was going to be for Kikis birthday but we are letting her have it early, I assumed they had bought it for her 🤬
Yes it was odd she tried to imply that they bought it but Mark has listed it as as AD albeit very small and most viewers will not notice.

Surely you mean more NITty Nads 🤔
She is SO desperate to get on Gogglebox even tweeting them now. Give it up Nadia...they said NO!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes it was odd she tried to imply that they bought it but Mark has listed it as as AD albeit very small and most viewers will not notice.

She is SO desperate to get on Gogglebox even tweeting them now. Give it up Nadia...they said NO!
Its embarrassing

Reactions: 5
So v v desperate 🤦‍♀️

I do wonder where she keeps getting nits from? As a mum of young kids its rare we get em tbh, but its usually from primary school if we do 🤷‍♀️ They probably have scabies, they breed in filth 😕

• Sick
I don't think she has nits, I think she probably suffers from itchy dry scalp because she has eczema and since nits like clean hair I can't see Mark getting nits! It could also be a reaction to the shampoo she's paid to advertise to thicken her hair! Great ad! 😂 Although we saw from her recent Amazon shop she uses other shampoo now. 😂

Also edited to say it doesn't seem they ever change their green leafy bedsheets/duvet which also won't be good for their asthma and eczema.

I don't think she has nits, I think she probably suffers from itchy dry scalp because she has eczema and since nits like clean hair I can't see Mark getting nits! It could also be a reaction to the shampoo she's paid to advertise to thicken her hair! Great ad! 😂 Although we saw from her recent Amazon shop she uses other shampoo now. 😂

Also edited to say it doesn't seem they ever change their green leafy bedsheets/duvet which also won't be good for their asthma and eczema.
I can hear those sheets crackling from here...

• Sick
  • Haha

On a recent vlog someone from Hello magazine was coming round to interview her about something or other. She stood in front of that cupboard with all the books and picked up a bottle of nit lotion laughing about it. We do know she’s had nits the whole family had them and they passed them on to Kaye’s daughter. Is it any wonder with all the head scratching we automatically think she still has nits. Nits can go from dirty hair onto clean hair🥴

Did anyone see Mark shouting down a sub on their live this morning who said what Mark and Nadia were saying and quoting were conspiracy theories?
With a very superior approach he shouted the sub down and said "no it's not conspiracy theories" and Nadia said "these comments come from a very intelligent man" talking about Alistair Campbell. I reported it because I felt they were very ironically virtual channelling! They can't shout down subs opinions all the time otherwise what's the point of their lives...is everything they say correct and their subs just have to follow? They aren't the covid19 gurus.

Edited to say - that live isn't on there now? It had been uploaded because I watched the playback rather than the live but it seems to have been taken down. Mark will probably be editing the section out I mentioned!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.