Nadia Sawalha #4 Nadia & Marky upload tons of videos a day, with no real content but vulnerable subs still PAY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they think they would beat Britain's Got Talent by going live at 8pm 😂

On the Easter live with just Nadia, she said about the Mr and Mrs show that they were strapped for cash and she talked Mark into doing it because you get paid to go on there you know and well we needed the cash.

🤦‍♀️🙄 the things she says are unbelievable!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Did they think they would beat Britain's Got Talent by going live at 8pm 😂

On the Easter live with just Nadia, she said about the Mr and Mrs show that they were strapped for cash and she talked Mark into doing it because you get paid to go on there you know and well we needed the cash.

🤦‍♀️🙄 the things she says are unbelievable!
That quiz thing was the biggest load of shite there just an embarrassment to themselves🙈

Reactions: 5
That quiz thing was the biggest load of shite there just an embarrassment to themselves🙈
I don't watch the Lives when they are live - 40 minutes of them droning on and Mark acting like he's more intelligent than anyone else drives me insane. I skim through in relation to what's being said on here. And I am bored of listening to them talk about coronavirus like they know EVERYTHING and we don't!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't watch the Lives when they are live - 40 minutes of them droning on and Mark acting like he's more intelligent than anyone else drives me insane. I skim through in relation to what's being said on here. And I am bored of listening to them talk about coronavirus like they know EVERYTHING and we don't!
It's often a bloody racket of noise. They do too many.

Reactions: 10
On their OFFEED-19 Vaccinations, Schools Back, Holby City, News of our NEW QUIZ ... green shoots of hope? Mark talks about Copyright,
at 18m 13s into the live I thought it was quite :rolleyes::unsure: when he said he negotiates the copyright and companies forget they've given him permission. I don't think he does at all...He just puts what he wants up and hopes for the best.

On the most THE QUESTIONS WE WANT ANSWERED BY THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT regarding the HEALTH CRISIS
watch them have a little rant at 11m 41s. Odd their live comments box has been turned off so we can't see what subs wrote at the time of the live.

Last edited:
  • Wow
She woke up this morning feeling so fat😆well stop eating so much crap then..she tells him he can’t have this or that perhaps she should do the same

Reactions: 7
So what's the update with Nadia? Haven't bothered watching their LIVE chats too bloody boring. I just read the comments on Mark's recent Live and people are saying Nadia is taking a rest? Those two really do annoy me, no one is asking them to reel out content, they are doing it for their own bank balance. Nadia has been furloughed so she has some money coming in along with all the other bits and pieces she's doing and yet she feels worried and upset. They need a reality check, should thank their lucky stars they aren't having to go out each day and work on the front line and that they do have money coming in - many people don't right now! They have it pretty easy going. Mark is obsessed with youtube and getting to 100k, if Nadia is feeling down perhaps it is because he won't put down the bloody camera for one moment of their daily lives!

So what's the update with Nadia? Haven't bothered watching their LIVE chats too bloody boring. I just read the comments on Mark's recent Live and people are saying Nadia is taking a rest? Those two really do annoy me, no one is asking them to reel out content, they are doing it for their own bank balance. Nadia has been furloughed so she has some money coming in along with all the other bits and pieces she's doing and yet she feels worried and upset. They need a reality check, should thank their lucky stars they aren't having to go out each day and work on the front line and that they do have money coming in - many people don't right now! They have it pretty easy going. Mark is obsessed with youtube and getting to 100k, if Nadia is feeling down perhaps it is because he won't put down the bloody camera for one moment of their daily lives!

she also likes to go out with her friends and probably missing going to LS & the boozy lunches - it must be taking its toll on her being in the house with him 24/7 - lets face it imagine being stuck in with Manky man omg it would be my worst nighmare

• Heart
Reactions: 10
she said this morning that she is two and a half stone over weight but not fat.....well what with then? Gall stones, extra dense bones, a conjoined twin, constipation???!!! I’m not out to body shame anyone as no lightweight myself ....,but at least I face facts.....

• Haha
she also likes to go out with her friends and probably missing going to LS & the boozy lunches - it must be taking its toll on her being in the house with him 24/7 - lets face it imagine being stuck in with Manky man omg it would be my worst nighmare
Would be my worst nightmare too, the man in relentless. I know they are both obsessed with social media like two kids but I think Mark is the driving force behind the constant uploads. He seems to constantly have to be on camera. Very sad.

Would be my worst nightmare too, the man in relentless. I know they are both obsessed with social media like two kids but I think Mark is the driving force behind the constant uploads. He seems to constantly have to be on camera. Very sad.
wonder what he did before she set up the youtube channel with Kaye. Probably moped around the house all day doint F all.

Reactions: 9
She’s all doom & gloom, we just have to get on with it..she’s lucky in the fact they have a massive house & garden. She not doing anything to help her mental health..it’s all about being noticed..feels she has to be online posting something all the time..being on social media isn’t doing her any favours..she thinks the subs are everything & they help each other🤮I caught the end of a vlog last nite not sure which one it was..he was being an idiot dancing & she talks to him like he’s 5.
She has changed him as I feel she is the needy one..Please correct me if u think I’m wrong. I don’t think he wants the fame but she’s so desperate & this morning she was crying again & that nutty from gogglebox was mentioned again. Every live/vlog google box is mentioned by Nadia. I don’t think I could stomach watching them on that! The house would have to be tidied🤣

The crying is getting ridiculous, it just reminds me of Julia talking about Nadia's crocodile tears. Nadia never actually has any tears when she cries and she seems to do it more after they've had some backlash from a vlog/live...i.e the one where people were throwing money at them. She wants all the sympathy comments.
She's very glass half empty, I have felt frustrated at times during the crisis because like everyone else I just want my life to go back to normal and selfishly I don't want to have to be eating into my savings to live, I want a salary back! But I don't feel the need to keep crying about it. I've got it easy compared to so many other people, I don't need to be out there in the front line risking my own health like some people do. I'd probably be crying then!

My husband thought Mark was the guy from Gogglebox that Nadia keeps mentioning I can't unsee it now! :ROFLMAO::LOL: Nadia is so desperate to get on the celeb version. They'd be nightmare, I can imagine all the screaming and shouting.😖

Reactions: 11
The crying is getting ridiculous, it just reminds me of Julia talking about Nadia's crocodile tears. Nadia never actually has any tears when she cries and she seems to do it more after they've had some backlash from a vlog/live...i.e the one where people were throwing money at them. She wants all the sympathy comments.
She's very glass half empty, I have felt frustrated at times during the crisis because like everyone else I just want my life to go back to normal and selfishly I don't want to have to be eating into my savings to live, I want a salary back! But I don't feel the need to keep crying about it. I've got it easy compared to so many other people, I don't need to be out there in the front line risking my own health like some people do. I'd probably be crying then!

My husband thought Mark was the guy from Gogglebox that Nadia keeps mentioning I can't unsee it now! :ROFLMAO::LOL: Nadia is so desperate to get on the celeb version. They'd be nightmare, I can imagine all the screaming and shouting.😖
Well said @Unsubscribed my sister is on front line in ITU & is traumatised by what they’re dealing with. If Nadia saw what she does everyday then it would be real she hasn’t got a clue she thinks she knows it all as they have a sub who is an immunologist who clearly doesn’t work on front line she deals in facts & figures. Does she know iPads are being given to patients to say goodbye to loved ones no of course she doesn’t & she thinks she has it hard. 5-10 ventilators being turned off daily. She needs to live in the real world not behind her camera in her reality show..they wish

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Her cookery lesson food didn’t go down very well with subs!

7B06ABDB-330D-4597-B982-6BBC1524AE9B.jpeg

Anyone else think that her cookery lessons aren’t actually live🤔both pics today..

Reactions: 4
I keep trying to zoom in on the pics to see what crap she’s left on her work Tops. In a way i think good for her, at least she’s not trying to being picture perfect all of the time. The other part of me thinks shes a bit mucky

Reactions: 9
I can't see the latest vlog for some reason. Their vlogs keep showing hours later by the looks of things.
If they are replying to comments then they will be live. But yes they look very different in each of those thumbnails. Even Nadia's hair.

I can't see the latest vlog for some reason. Their vlogs keep showing hours later by the looks of things.
If they are replying to comments then they will be live. But yes they look very different in each of those thumbnails. Even Nadia's hair.
@Grace Kelly according to Instagram live will be later than 8pm as there watching popcorn junkies movie of the day🥱

@Grace Kelly according to Instagram live will be later than 8pm as there watching popcorn junkies movie of the day🥱
I also can't see their cookery live. Yawn at popcorn junkies of which he has stolen that name as there is already a popcorn junky out there!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.