Nadia Sawalha #4 Nadia & Marky upload tons of videos a day, with no real content but vulnerable subs still PAY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched that bread donut cooking 🤯
I can't imagine many mother's making these for their kids 🤮 talk about sugar overload.
They are doing a daily live at 11am
Cooking live at 4pm Mon Wed Fri
Then a live at 8pm every night
Then all the other filming done for the Vlogs and Sunday show. Mind blowing!

I wonder if these reports from the UK are true about people being reported for unnecessary travel, can anyone confirm that? Shouldn't their trips to the park in a car for a run be reported if that's the case? Let alone the trips his mother took just to join them for a few days filming of GFH!!
One rule for them and a different rule for everyone else!!

Reactions: 10
Well that GFH was a waste of time! Why does Nadia have to keep going on about cleaning..u really don’t need to tell your stupid subs so u get the sympathy vote. Get off your fat arse & just get on with it. There making out there so busy..doing what. It’s certainly not cleaning as your house is filthy cos u said so yourselves. Couldn’t live like they do all the clutter in draws etc just sort it out & get rid of it. Stop making such an issue of it.

Reactions: 8
I truly feel sorry for Kiki, she is deprived of any attention. In the recent vlog, she was sat on the sofa and everytime Mark spanned the camera Nadia was hooked looking down at her phone. When they were in the car vlogging to go to the park Kiki looked really solemn in the car. If they are putting out all this unnecessary content all day and all night what interaction do they have with Kiki who seems to be hiding away in her bedroom all day and night, it must be awful for her really she must be constantly trying to avoid being filmed or worried about interrupting their filming. And to think they are supposed to be working with the NSPCC? A lot of these vloggers are the same and I think questions needs to be raised about how it this all affects the children of family vloggers.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Did anyone see Nadia on BBC News? I only caught the end where the news presenter said "looks like you're eating well, have you any tips for anyone who isn't able to?" Nadia directed them to her cookery lives on youtube! 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
I can't imagine many mother's making these for their kids 🤮 talk about sugar overload.

I wonder if these reports from the UK are true about people being reported for unnecessary travel, can anyone confirm that? Shouldn't their trips to the park in a car for a run be reported if that's the case? Let alone the trips his mother took just to join them for a few days filming of GFH!!
I can confirm that the police have moved people out of parks and off of public transport (if they couldn’t prove they were going to work, only key workers are allowed to work).

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see Nadia on BBC News? I only caught the end where the news presenter said "looks like you're eating well, have you any tips for anyone who isn't able to?" Nadia directed them to her cookery lives on youtube! 🙄
I didn't see that but I'm sure she'll be talking about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

The reports are true. We’ve been instructed to take just one hour a day exercise (including dog walking) and NOT to drive to beauty spots. This obviously includes driving to a park. I’m fuming about the pair of them thinking they’re above the rules. Who do they think they are? And they have the cheek to point the finger at other people being in the park..those people might live by the park so don’t get there by car!

Reactions: 11
He has just said go to his Instagram everyday & follow him as he downing a glass of water & she piped in & said oh yes it’s very funny🙈
Seriously is that all he has to offer

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Do I dare look at weekend vlog..it’s starts off with mental..I don’t even see how it’s funny💤

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Nope can’t deal with the screeching turned it off🙄

E26F1C5D-D17D-4C30-A9FA-3D27A501238D.jpeg
A20E583A-AF24-405E-BC7C-3A19F66B886B.jpeg

I’d be embarrassed to put either of the 2 pics to show people

DACD8505-7D11-4042-BDAB-53D0BF2061FD.jpeg

If this is all she has to worry about then she’s got a very easy life😠her hair needs a good brush

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Arghhh Mark: 'My sense is everyone is just out for a usual Saturday' as they go for yet another NON-ESSENTIAL drive to the park. Honestly, do they think they own the whole of London?!

Reactions: 6
BA4F5582-7B81-489A-AAD4-94235828EEAB.jpeg

What a bloody awful photo🙈i will refrain from what I was going to say next🤣

Couple of comments on How do you feel..How much more can we take
65AC68E6-69A0-40DC-BF8C-4CD82EC52C7D.jpeg
2A9A3880-AF53-4F07-87BE-53BC1596A88C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.