Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saira Khan is in the Daily Mail talking about the menopause, so prepare for Nadia Sawalha to gets her tits out again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I do think he’s sober because I think Nadia would have got bored of keeping up the lie, about 16 years ago!

But I do wonder if it’s another self-diagnosis thing. Like he was a heavy drinker, got done for drunk driving and then decided he was an alcoholic to explain that and years of awful behaviour.
💯 @Mental Hoax

The Priory and resulting alcoholism diagnosis was Mark Adderley's Get Out of Jail Free card. Literally. I'm sure the majority of tattlers are famiLIAR with how Monopoly works. When you've used your Get Out of Jail Free card, it's returned to the pack. However, M had his drawn on his buttock with biro by his cunning sex addict room mate in rehab, so he can flash it at his wife for life. Perhaps that's why he's too scared to wash? I bet he gave N a right moonie a month ago to get her to fork out for a fresh diagnosis from that super-quack. :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
A wee bit off topic here but not… but kinda… but NOT. 🤪
So… today, I received a notification of a message in my Tattle inbox.
I’ve only had one (or two of those before when I unintentionally broke Tattle rules.) 🙈
The message was an alert about ‘The Ingham family? whom I don’t follow on social media and I certainly don’t follow anyone else’s threads on Tattle.
( Nadia Sawalha and Mark Adderley are highly honoured that I spend my spare time discussing their downfalls here might I add.)😋
Anyways, seems these Ingham peeps made themselves look utter eejits on YouTube anda Tattler called them out for it by confronting them and filming the guy saying : “We’re famous on YouTube” (Doncha know?)😂
How do I know it’s a Tattler?
Because (drum roll…) there’s a Tattle you tube channel dedicated to calling ‘influencers’ out.👏👏👏
How flippin interesting is that?
How I wish I could edit to the same standards as Mark Adderley 😋
so I could put out videos on this channel.

Maybe I could do a crash course at local technical college?
Maybe we all could!!!! 😂

How much fun would it be when subs go over and defend the Sawalha Adderley’s of a video were put up calling them out for all their old guff?

Tattle life YouTube related poll.
Would you-
a) have a lengthy, calm and well balanced exchange with them in the comments?
Or
b) Do a Mark and tell them not to watch then mute or delete them?
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
A wee bit off topic here but not… but kinda… but NOT. 🤪
So… today, I received a notification of a message in my Tattle inbox.
I’ve only had one (or two of those before when I unintentionally broke Tattle rules.) 🙈
The message was an alert about ‘The Ingham family? whom I don’t follow on social media and I certainly don’t follow anyone else’s threads on Tattle.
( Nadia Sawalha and Mark Adderley are highly honoured that I spend my spare time discussing their downfalls here might I add.)😋
Anyways, seems these Ingham peeps made themselves look utter eejits on YouTube anda Tattler called them out for it by confronting them and filming the guy saying : “We’re famous on YouTube” (Doncha know?)😂
How do I know it’s a Tattler?
Because (drum roll…) there’s a Tattle you tube channel dedicated to calling ‘influencers’ out.👏👏👏
How flippin interesting is that?
How I wish I could edit to the same standards as Mark Adderley 😋
so I could put out videos on this channel.

Maybe I could do a crash course at local technical college?
Maybe we all could!!!! 😂

How much fun would it be when subs go over and defend the Sawalha Adderley’s of a video were put up calling them out for all their old guff?

Tattle life YouTube related poll.
Would you-
a) have a lengthy, calm and well balanced exchange with them in the comments?
Or
b) Do a Mark and tell them not to watch then mute or delete them?
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
I got a notification for this yesterday (not a message).
The same as you, I don’t follow them, but I enjoyed the video, and a couple of others on the Tattle YouTube channel.
Would love to see a Sawalha-Adderley video on there😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I got a notification for this yesterday (not a message).
The same as you, I don’t follow them, but I enjoyed the video, and a couple of others on the Tattle YouTube channel.
Would love to see a Sawalha-Adderley video on there😁
Me too! Me too!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes there are two classes of followers her friends and favourites she interacts with and the poor subs begging for attention who get ignored , it’s disgusting. I noticed the day before Father’s Day she said we will read out SOME of your dedications … get out clause just read ones I want to 😡 They really do take the Mick out of their subs 😔

This was the reason I first got annoyed with them. They have about a dozen that they shout out to and read the comments of and ignore everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This was the reason I first got annoyed with them. They have about a dozen that they shout out to and read the comments of and ignore everyone else.
Me too 😡 I remember trying to contribute to the chat in the early days and after a few attempts one of the regulars would ask the exact same thing as I had been posting and they would read their comment 😫 Gave up in the end and came here 🥰

Thought about changing my profile to Sky Ellis to see if they might mistake me for their favourite Skye Elise 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thanks for the heads up re the tattle YouTube channel Seek Clarity

I personally found this interesting, even though I've never watch Alfie and Zoella, as they were investigated for advertising
🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁 Nutella!
How Alfie Deyes and Zoella Are Breaking The Law - YouTube

Good thing that Mark Adderley and his Celebrity Masterchef Winner wife rarely product place Nutella on their family YouTube channel. 🤥

[FB LIVE] Nadia Sawalha's Nutella Profiteroles - YouTube

The As Yet Unnamed No NAME Sunday Show - Nutella Pancakes, Vegan Food & What Our TEENS Find FUNNY - YouTube

WEEKEND VLOG #58 Nadia SHOWS off JUDO MOVES, PREPARATIONS for Kiki's Birthday & Nutella ADDICTION - YouTube

NIGHT SHIFT (Day 4 of Lockdown) A NIGHT SNACK: Nutella Marshmallow S'mores French Toast - YouTube

VLOGMAS LEFTOVERS #3 Mark Loses his S**T Cooking a NUTELLA YULE LOG & Nadia Has PATIENCE of a SAINT - YouTube

OK, can't take any more copying and pasting, it's been a long day. If you search 'Sawalha Nutella' (Adderley doesn't have much traction on YouTube yet, tattlers 😂) you'll see for yourself that their back catalogue is a veritable feast of Nutella for All Seasons.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Today’s NOga ad.
Do I get anything for a no show?🙈😋
(Bet she’ll post one now I said that.)
But there is certainly something going on and it is certainly not 14 days of yoga! What is she up to? Skimpy bikinis, skimpy dresses, batwings on display at LW (and must admit there is some change no???). What do you think she is up to??certainly not “no diets no riots”. Something is being hidden and/or lied about🤔🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
But there is certainly something going on and it is certainly not 14 days of yoga! What is she up to? Skimpy bikinis, skimpy dresses, batwings on display at LW (and must admit there is some change no???). What do you think she is up to??certainly not “no diets no riots”. Something is being hidden and/or lied about🤔🤔🤔🤔
Positively concave in this one.
She’ll probably say it’s the HRT

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Gawd knows. All i will say is, you can't polish a turd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
From the woman who supposedly doesn't use filters or editing....here we see a nice bit of whitening of the teeth and whites of the eyes in her recent Insta post...compared with a photo on Mark's Insta that hasn't been touched up.

CollageMaker_20210623_212218097.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Hometime30...the woman is unhinged...walking around half naked in her filthy hovel, doors, cupboards, drawers, dishwasher open, Mark perving, Kiki laughing, they are all living like pigs in tit

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She said last night on her live with Kaye that she’s lost weight because of HRT!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Another friend of mine has cancelled her subscription to SA and their life of grime. She said the final straw was the tit show on Sunday. Apparently it was live and it was the biggest mess ever. Sadia forgot to put ingredients in one dish, the WiFi kept going, they followed the dogs around the kitchen with the Camera and Manky filmed himself dancing with his glasses askew..... Is he really still doing that?!! She said even Lisa loves was dreadful, as you couldn't hear a word she was saying and the same with Teddy. They spent half the time with him trying to get him to turn YouTube off in the background. Why are people still paying for this excuse for entertainment? The SA's themselves must know they are churning out crap. After all Manky is a professional film maker. If anyone in the industry saw their channel they would never employ him.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.