Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you and congratulations to @sissel sid for our new title thread! I especially like the ellipses, nice touch. ;)

To recap:
Mark finally has a diagnosis, after paying for it. Much debate over taking his meds. Collosal pity party.
Vlogging and lives are sporadic, due to said mental health/can't be arsed.
Nads tries sober June, quits.
Nads tries 365 of NOga-tenuous, showing off the camel foot. 🤭
Mark is losing his tit over the thumbs down.
Nads makes more recipes with a gallon of oil and vats of chocklit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you and congratulations to @sissel sid for our new title thread! I especially like the ellipses, nice touch. ;)

To recap:
Mark finally has a diagnosis, after paying for it. Much debate over taking his meds. Collosal pity party.
Vlogging and lives are sporadic, due to said mental health/can't be arsed.
Nads tries sober June, quits.
Nads tries 365 of NOga-tenuous, showing off the camel foot. 🤭
Mark is losing his tit over the thumbs down.
Nads makes more recipes with a gallon of oil and vats of chocklit.
I think my suggestion received more votes, but since I’m not hung up on thumbs up or thumbs down and this title is punchier than mine, kudos to @sissel sid !

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
@rivermonster - Congratulations to your son, and of course to you and your husband too.
Proud parents, with good reason to be!
May he be very successful and happy in his chosen path🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Also we must remember Xander died and Nadia and Mank said they really liked him (my opinion: they didn't) and she said how worried she had been that he was lonely (because she is so kind, you know), except she'd never actually met him, never invited him around, and he lived about 4 miles away from them at one point, and near nanny di later (according to various sources).

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Great title... @sissel sid. Thanks as always @bitterntwisted for thread, summary and taking one for the team every day. Your unpacking is unsurpassable.
Thanks Tattlers for your top posts, support and for allowing people to post without being jumped on.
And once again thanks but no thanks to grotbags and greasebore for providing the 💩 raw material.
👎👎👎👎👎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
New here
Glad to see I’m not off my rocker by being amazed in a bad way at what these people put out on their YouTube channel and getting people to actually pay for it
It seems to be ridiculous to me

0B25F630-2A5D-42C5-A678-D39CD96B0D1C.jpeg
this is the image I see each time Mark appears separated at birth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I too am shocked that anyone would want their old mattress. Surely if Dina wanted a new one they could help her buy one. No one throws a decent mattress away and there old one is revolting.

Yes, N was giving AG diet advice and sadly he has set himself a massive weight loss target. I sympathise with him as it is hard to lose weight. He will feel much better for it. She said they will sponsor him so we will see.

Im tired today so a quiet one for me waiting for more stupidness from the gruesome twosome.

Oh and I don’t think Nadia has one friend that I actually like. If anything, I prefer her to any of her mates and that’s saying something.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if Melanie Blake is talking about Nadia Sawalha??? My instinct says she is 🤔 Nadia would definitely say something this nasty and thoughtless 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
T
New here
Glad to see I’m not off my rocker by being amazed in a bad way at what these people put out on their YouTube channel and getting people to actually pay for it

View attachment 625653this is the image I see each time Mark appears separated at birth
Another Newbie🥳🎉👏
Welcome to @diamondtext 😬👋
Thanks again to @bitterntwisted for setting up the new thread and doing the recap and to @sissel-sid for the great title.😬

It’s getting more and more entertaining on here by the day so big thanks to you lovely lot for the giggles.😬

I’m not doing a ‘funnies collection’ here for the last thread as Mark Adderley’s supposed breakdown got me so riled, I had to take a few days to cool off.
This meant I couldn’t save all the juicy bits.🙈
Hopefully, normal service may resume when we reach the next thread with funnies from this one.😬
(That’s me not overpromising.😬🤪)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So many questions?????
Why do they charge money for that mess?
Why is the cookery worse than mine and I can barley boil an egg?
Why do they give out health advice which makes zero sense?
why do they have dogs, when they constantly refer to as being annoying?
why would he gush to a sickeningly extend over his father role?
Why do they beg for products when they have their own money?
Why do they stay together when they are so badly matched?
Why do they think all of the above and much more is entertaining?
surely this will all end in tears
I feel sorry for anyone who is truly suffering with mental health problems and is vulnerable and at this stage taking direction from them because they have been told they are a “family guest” it is incredulous to say the least

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Great thread title 👏👏...

Well, they have already put the reminder up for coffee boring even tho it's not till 12.40...made for people like me who want to pop by to do my 👎... Mark Adderley (manky).. and Nadia Sawahla (nitty)..I am far too busy to sit around and wait for you.. 👎

So many questions?????
Why do they charge money for that mess?
Why is the cookery worse than mine and I can barley boil an egg?
Why do they give out health advice which makes zero sense?
why do they have dogs, when they constantly refer to as being annoying?
why would he gush to a sickeningly extend over his father role?
Why do they beg for products when they have their own money?
Why do they stay together when they are so badly matched?
Why do they think all of the above and much more is entertaining?
surely this will all end in tears
I feel sorry for anyone who is truly suffering with mental health problems and is vulnerable and at this stage taking direction from them because they have been told they are a “family guest” it is incredulous to say the least
Welcome 🖐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New here

View attachment 625653this is the image I see each time Mark appears separated at birth
Thank you @bitterntwisted for the new thread and your excellent CM's, congrats @sissel sid for the great title,
also WELCOME @diamondtext hope you have lots of fun here.

Our last two threads have moved so fast it's hard to keep up. My typing has definitely improved recently!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow, it wouldn’t surprise me if on hearing someone has interaction with was suicidal that her first thought was to ensure she came out of the situation well. When her first husband killed himself, which from the reports it was inferred, in his mind, was due to her dumping him or the way she treated him….she became frustrated that his family would not discuss it with her. To me that infers that they held her responsible, and that she wanted to declare to them she wasn’t, then be able to publicly tell others that she has been a big support to the family etc. It was obviously his choice to take his life and only himself can be held accountable for his own actions, but when the trigger of the mental health problems came from a difficult marriage, of course the family would feel she is responsible and Nadia was as usual, totally self-centered, to believe that they would want to involve her in their grief.

I can see it from another angle though. Mental health can also be used to manipulate others. I have a friend whose husband does nothing to help at home and minimal help with their child, and has run up debts behind her back, lying about it for years. Any time an argument about the things he has done gets serious and he wants that to end, he just threatens to kill himself or to cut himself etc, and then she is forced to back off…then within an hour he is sat on the sofa watching tv and still doing nothing useful. She is basically stuck in the situation out of guilt. I have said to her that she should not just allow him never to change his behaviour due to those threats, I think she should tell him that is a serious thing to say and ask him to confirm that he actually means it, and tell him that if he is really saying he is a danger to himself and not in his right mind that she is calling an ambulance and that he may end up sectioned….because I genuinely think he would suddenly recover if he thought anyone outside their home would have to see his behaviour. The point is, she tried to tackle his bad behaviour…and then she is the one who ends up apologising every time, then the root of the problems never gets addressed, because within an hour of the argument he is sat on the sofa watching tv while she makes him a cup of tea and ordering tat for himself off eBay…because he needs treats and relaxation to recover from her being so mean as to shout at him, even though it is his spending and his inability to wash and help around the house that is the root of the problems.

So I can see that if someone is continually using their mental health to manipulate, then the comments made to Melanie, if by Nadia or someone else, will look awful taken out of context, but unless the whole situation is known, where the fault lies isn’t clear. It could be for example that Melanie was not doing her job properly as an agent, possibly due to stress in other areas of her life, and clients were saying that if performance doesn’t improve they will go elsewhere for representation…which is their right to do as having bad management affects their own income…and if Melanie kept bringing her personal life up as an excuse to clients, and would threaten self harm or suicide if clients said they wanted to go elsewhere (as is their right as a customer), then it’s possible the client will just want to distance themselves from it all, if she is not a personal friend and just a business that they are a client of, and that they have no responsibility to look after the welfare of.

What I actually think is likely, regardless of whether Nadia is the one who made those comments, is that Nadia and Melanie had an inappropriate unprofessional relationship and we’re arguing, (or just Nadia argued and Melanie took it) as per she would argue with her sisters, or tried to be best friends and it got merged with a tricky business relationship…so the whole thing became very unprofessional. I think the Loose Women format has made Nadia not have clear lines between business colleagues and genuine friendship, I don’t think she genuinely knows who likes her and who doesn’t. Lisa genuinely likes her…but does anyone else who she works with? She might go out to dinner with them occasionally, but what they see as inviting her to be inclusive she may see as friendship. Mark has no friends, and really I think Nadia only has Lisa, everyone else, including Lee, is just there to use her for their careers and to ditch her as soon as she becomes more nuisance than use.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.