Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chipmunk

VIP Member

Whoop 🥳 Julia has spoken out about the Daily Express faux pas on Twitter! 👏🏻👏🏻

First time I’ve managed to copy something from SM to here. It’s a big day for me! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

tomtomclub

VIP Member
her posting what M & K have put in their father days card is cringeworthy! and totally unnecessary
I think it is a dig at the older 2 as she knows theywont post anything on IG and why should they -you dont have to show your love for your family on SM are they not capable of talking to each other at home?
And as for him lighting up a room that he walks into? what room?he only walks into his own lounge - he doesnt see anyone other than the family -mainly nitty cos the other 2 are rarely out of their pits
he would dim the lights in a room when he walks in - his face is always like a slapped arse, misery in the making

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I wonder if Melanie Blake is talking about Nadia Sawalha??? My instinct says she is 🤔 Nadia would definitely say something this nasty and thoughtless 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Herbert2005

VIP Member
The main reason I went to their channel was to try and get tips on helping people with addictions as a number of people in my family are completely on their knees at the moment with alcohol addiction ramped up terribly by covid
Not to be making light on anything at all because so many intelligent good people are suffering at the minute but those two nearly put me on it
I don’t think they are fit nor able to give any kind of guidance even though that’s what I thought the channel kind of did I was wrong
When he was on loose women talking about addiction and mentioning his channel I stupidly thought it would maybe be an outlet to glean helpful tips and advice
It has turned out to be nothing of the sort more of a hindrance I would say
Your post is one of the reasons why i despise their channel so, so much.

I have never mentioned this on here before as i have never felt the need to really, but as someone that has lived a sober life for way too many more years than i care to remember, it sickens me to the core that people with very real problems are dragged into their money making machine. Mark Adderley is the last person i'd advise anyone to listen to when it comes to alcohol addiction.

The first point of call really for anyone struggling with an alcohol problem, especially if they are drinking very heavily, is the doctor. To stop suddenly can be dangerous, so a visit to the doctor would be my advise.
Secondly try to find a local AA group or online meeting. I know that AA isn't for everyone, but for me personally, it formed a huge part of my recovery.

The main thing to remember, is that the person themselves has to want to stop, and sadly there is nothing that you, or anyone else for that matter can do that will ever change that.

Wishing you and your family members well x

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Hi I’m new here and was a fan of their YouTube channel throughout lockdown. I was really drawn in at first and commented on vlogs and lives. I began to get annoyed that the same chosen few were noticed. I assumed they are were the paying ones. So forgive me for my sins, I did become a family guest only to discover the Sunday shows are basically all the same, and soon became very boring, while the weekly members live chats were just a joke. The attraction for many is to feel special, liked and noticed. I now feel so stupid. I also strongly believe that a couple of people are playing them, and not who they pretend to be at at all. Most recently with all the mental health episode, I don’t see how you can pay for a private psychiatric diagnosis ( of choice? ) requirin private prescriptions? I doubt he has taken these medications at all. All Such diabolical behaviour to me, behaving as if he’s enjoying himself around this “Diagnonsense” - enjoying both the praise and sympathy. The penny dropped - they really are both in it for the money. As for caring about their subs and YouTube community, How long did the “Xander hug” last? Now A.G. is expecting donations for funeral flowers, it’s almost emotional blackmail. So toxic. I could say so much more I’ve noticed and agree with posts on here, but this is my first post and I’m mindful it maybe a bit long.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

diamondtext

Chatty Member
Nadia mentioned people being a “trull” and “trulling” is that just people who don’t go along with her pretence that she is an round domestic goddess with a stunning toy boy and that she is the nation’s spokesperson on vaccines and hrt whilst being sworn homeopathy hero?
I don’t know about her scratching her head
I’m scratching mine
Do you think Marks episode lately was maybe him reaching for a few cold ciders and her going crazy whilst she was emptying the drinks trolley for herself
Not that I would make light of anyone’s alcohol addiction
The main reason I went to their channel was to try and get tips on helping people with addictions as a number of people in my family are completely on their knees at the moment with alcohol addiction ramped up terribly by covid
Not to be making light on anything at all because so many intelligent good people are suffering at the minute but those two nearly put me on it
I don’t think they are fit nor able to give any kind of guidance even though that’s what I thought the channel kind of did I was wrong
When he was on loose women talking about addiction and mentioning his channel I stupidly thought it would maybe be an outlet to glean helpful tips and advice
It has turned out to be nothing of the sort more of a hindrance I would say

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Hopscotch

VIP Member
Dear Nitwittya:

Matt Hancock’s behaviour is atrocious and he should bear the consequences of his actions. But…Pot meet kettle. Did Mr. Hancock:

- pack a few households like clowns into a car and visit Cornwall in derogation of Covid rules?

- lie and say that he didn’t understand those rules? Lie and say that his daughter’s boyfriend had been self-isolating before the trip the same day he put up a video where his daughter complains about her boyfriend breaking his toe the day before the trip when he tried to show off “in front of a group of people” and do a backflip?

-host a maskless gathering of more than 6 people at his home and invite his former older, health compromised child carer guest of honour to pose arm in arm with his maskless, rule-violating 17 year old daughter and claim that “it’s OK because Maddie was holding her breath?”

- claim his children were adhering to the rules while one of them consistently posted pictures of her and her gang of friends gathered arm and arm and partying during lockdown, and admitted that her boyfriend “pretty much moved in with us” during lockdown?

- claim for months that the same daughter had Covid but not administer a Covid test that was left sitting on a kitchen table for weeks on end?

- invite cabinet installers and professional organisers into his home and not have the decency to wear a mask?

- film and post multiple videos of him arm in arm with his best friend makeup artist in violation of distancing rules?

- cash in on people’s interests, fears, worries and anxieties about Covid by posting daily ill-informed videos? (well, on this one the jury is out on whether Hancock and his buddies personally profited on no bid PPE and other Covid related contracts…)

Nittya, the matter of YOUR violation of Covid rules is NOT CLOSED.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Shmily1

How quickly Nadia forgets that she broke Covid rules herself when they all went to Cornwall 🙄

• Heart
  • Sick
I couldn't stand it any longer and had to join. Ex sub (lasted 1 week). Have been reading comments for months but this was the final straw.
How can she get someone (if it was them which I doubt) to resign over something that she has also done - had an (alleged) affair and admitted to breaking covid rules on their trip to Cornwall (plus other occasions hugging Lisa and things we didn't see). AAAARGH.

Double standards
No #bekind
Easily forgot Caroline Flack

Absolutely appalling behaviour from someone in the (lower) public eye

• Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I think something definitely went down when he went to visit Issy, a quick look on her SM and she has mentioned she had to phone The Samaritans because of her mental health during the lockdown last year. The post Nadia has put up is all about "their" girls and how much "their" girls love him which seems a bit of a dig and a slap in the face to his other daughters. Very spiteful woman.

• Sad
  • Sick

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
So all it takes to be a "brilliant" dad is a few insincere Insta posts to a bunch of strangers. I'd prefer my father to talk to me face-to-face rather than over Insta but hey that's just me.

20210620_124714.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Herbert2005

VIP Member
In the comments on their latest GFH, someone asked if they had received the bulbs and rose that she had sent them. Apparently the bulbs have been planted, but the rose was already dead.
That's probably because he left it in the box for 3 months like he has with the vast majority of the shite that he has bought for his landfill over the past couple of years.

Ungrateful, lazy fecker! :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow

Ireckon

VIP Member
Mark describes the drinking situation between them...

Sobriety over here (meaning Mark)

Batshit crazy alcoholism over there (meaning nadia)..

Nadia replies "Do you know how much gin I've got in there? It's not even a tablespoon!"

It's OBVIOUS Nadia has got more than a tablespoon of gin, look at her glacé eyes for one... She's an absolute liar and protesting way too much!

As for Mark he HAS to keep saying he's sober! Again, me thinks he protesteth too much!

Alcohol is a MASSIVE problem for the Sawalha-Adderleys in my opinion 😉

If your wife only drank a little bit why would you describe her drinking as Batshit Crazy Alcoholism? 🤔

See 30 seconds in...

A table spoon of gin !!!!
We all know how she measures her oil for her cooking 🥘
1 tablespoon = half a gallon 😝

• Haha

Podular

Chatty Member
How dare Nadia Sawalha say her husband is helping to "destigmtize" mental health!................
This is the man who thinks Mental Marky is ok ! Who had a sulk for a few days, didn't sink that low to stop the me,myselfie stick and I love affair, made a miraculous recovery, used his wife's money to pay someone who told him on first meeting how clever he was and gave him a brand new shiny label. A label that he now #adds to his other labels that excuse his disrespectful, misogynistic, childish, boorish, bullying,narcy, selfish, sweaty behaviour.
And to winge on about until time stops still. And qualifies him seemingly to advise on bipolar drugs and to make such helpful comments how he can feel the pills in his brain.
KNOB

• Heart
  • Angry

Yanhan

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. Desiderius Erasmus
I have put this review here because the author says feel free to post it on social media.
It is a fair and well considered review.
If Manky had not adopted a policy of blocking all criticism of their vlogs, healthy, lively debate would have been the result. Instead he has sycophantic pussy-footing subs (erviants) and Tattlers. The latter of which probably drives him mad because he can't block or anwser back with his hateful putdowns. He is reaping what he sowed. Last post I'm off to work now. Namaste 🙏

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
So funny. On coffee moaning a sub wrote, this is a car crash in relation to the live... Cocky Mark replied, "to avoid you getting hurt in a car crash I'm deleting you"

He proceeded to laugh and her comment was deleted... What an absolute pillock he is!!!

I'm soooo pleased other people see it for what it is... Car crash viewing...

He kept begging for thumbs up all the way through... He really is obsessed... 1st time I've watched a coffee moaning in ages... Nothing has changed, its still boring and full of smut and innuendos... 🙄🤥🤮

Time stamp 37.01 min to see car crash comment 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Seek Clarity

Chatty Member
Hometime30...the woman is unhinged...walking around half naked in her filthy hovel, doors, cupboards, drawers, dishwasher open, Mark perving, Kiki laughing, they are all living like pigs in shit
Kiki (and Maddie) never stood a chance with those two as parents.
Sadly, he rubbed off on Issy too as she followed in his faux footprints when wanting to be a ‘film maker.’

I consider myself a lover of the arts and appreciate a diverse range of genres but there is some artistic expression which I struggle to digest.

The following is beyond me… on every level.
This is creativity from Isobel Adderley featuring their youngest daughter ‘K.’
(See credits at end of video.)

How old was ‘K’ here? 6? 7?
How much older was Issy?

Should she have known better than to film this and put it on YouTube?

What were they thinking as parents to allow this to be put out there for all and sundry to see?

Did they think it would make either Issy or ‘K’ famous?

Is this why ‘K’ now hates being in front of the camera?

So many questions arise from finding this.

It beggars belief.
Creative? Artistic?
Nope.
Not in my book.
Not at all.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
Nitty with her striped top and dungarees she looks like she's on day release from Holloway prison.

Funny of the week for me manky got papped at the Cannes film festival with a woman he was having an affair with and the pic got sent to his then girlfriend. He so loves to big himself up, as if any paps would even know who he was, no chance of that he might just as well have been a bar man from one of the hotels. People only know who he is now because he's married to her off the telly and has got a naff YT channel, is only noticed if he's out with her and not many people seem to recognise her either. Such a huge ego that man has.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

diamondtext

Chatty Member
So many questions?????
Why do they charge money for that mess?
Why is the cookery worse than mine and I can barley boil an egg?
Why do they give out health advice which makes zero sense?
why do they have dogs, when they constantly refer to as being annoying?
why would he gush to a sickeningly extend over his father role?
Why do they beg for products when they have their own money?
Why do they stay together when they are so badly matched?
Why do they think all of the above and much more is entertaining?
surely this will all end in tears
I feel sorry for anyone who is truly suffering with mental health problems and is vulnerable and at this stage taking direction from them because they have been told they are a “family guest” it is incredulous to say the least

• Heart