Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another friend of mine has cancelled her subscription to SA and their life of grime. She said the final straw was the tit show on Sunday. Apparently it was live and it was the biggest mess ever. Sadia forgot to put ingredients in one dish, the WiFi kept going, they followed the dogs around the kitchen with the Camera and Manky filmed himself dancing with his glasses askew..... Is he really still doing that?!! She said even Lisa loves was dreadful, as you couldn't hear a word she was saying and the same with Teddy. They spent half the time with him trying to get him to turn YouTube off in the

background. Why are people still paying for this excuse for entertainment? The SA's themselves must know they are churning out crap. After all Manky is a professional film maker. If anyone in the industry saw their channel they would never employ him.
But they would never employ him anyway that’s why he turned to YT 🤣 out of a real job for 10y +

I think that was one of the worst vlogs 🤮
Ok going to have a look😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG I can’t believe what I’ve just spent 30 mins watching! So many things I could say but you may remember last night I posted about my 🐜 infestation.... well she’s just done a bloody good job of acting like a dying 🐜. Squirming around on the filthy floor with her bits out.

I just can’t imagine what the neighbours think 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hometime30...the woman is unhinged...walking around half naked in her filthy hovel, doors, cupboards, drawers, dishwasher open, Mark perving, Kiki laughing, they are all living like pigs in tit
Kiki (and Maddie) never stood a chance with those two as parents.
Sadly, he rubbed off on Issy too as she followed in his faux footprints when wanting to be a ‘film maker.’

I consider myself a lover of the arts and appreciate a diverse range of genres but there is some artistic expression which I struggle to digest.

The following is beyond me… on every level.
This is creativity from Isobel Adderley featuring their youngest daughter ‘K.’
(See credits at end of video.)

How old was ‘K’ here? 6? 7?
How much older was Issy?

Should she have known better than to film this and put it on YouTube?

What were they thinking as parents to allow this to be put out there for all and sundry to see?

Did they think it would make either Issy or ‘K’ famous?

Is this why ‘K’ now hates being in front of the camera?

So many questions arise from finding this.

It beggars belief.
Creative? Artistic?
Nope.
Not in my book.
Not at all.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Sadly, he rubbed off on Issy too as she followed in his faux footprints when wanting to be a ‘film maker.’

I consider myself a lover of the arts and appreciate a diverse range of genres but there is some artistic expression which I struggle to digest.

How much older was Issy?

What were they thinking as parents to allow this to be put out there for all and sundry to see?

It beggars belief.
Creative? Artistic?
Nope.
Not in my book.
Not at all.

What on earth is this? Very creepy!

To me it feels frightening, scary, abusive, sordid. Nothing feels good about it in my opinion ☹

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Day 12!!! 😳 I know she confesses to be bad at maths but really!! She’s gone from skipping days to going back in time 😲

ABF267A0-9A6D-4E8A-9319-3A9C52908F2C.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
OMG!!!!! That home time--what are they doing--and to out THAT on you tube. I rest my case

• Sick
Hometime30...the woman is unhinged...walking around half naked in her filthy hovel, doors, cupboards, drawers, dishwasher open, Mark perving, Kiki laughing, they are all living like pigs in tit
Absolutely horrendous. She spent all that time making a complete fool of herself in the sh1t tip she never cleans. She’s definitely reached a new low. Sadly her family don’t seem to mind and actually encourage her. Especially her disgusting husband. Everyone leaving comments saying they are crying laughing. Except one who gets a very nasty reply.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 20
From the woman who supposedly doesn't use filters or editing....here we see a nice bit of whitening of the teeth and whites of the eyes in her recent Insta post...compared with a photo on Mark's Insta that hasn't been touched up.

View attachment 631632
Day 12!!! 😳 I know she confesses to be bad at maths but really!! She’s gone from skipping days to going back in time 😲

View attachment 631807

You ain't been talking yourself out of anything, love, you're just talking out of your arse.

1624488098016.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seriously the time they spend acting the idiot in times when people are getting it really hard
I bet there are soup kitchens or addiction outreach centres in their area that they could spend time volunteering in .
They claim to have a huge platform, why wouldn’t they use it for good instead of plagiarism of everything
Movies
Celebrities
Books
Covid
The News
Tic tok cookery
Etc etc etc
My son was suffering terribly with his mental health due to a traumatic event
He completely turned his life around.retrained got more education and qualifications
He is now helping young adults with all kinds of conditions and is able to understand what they are going through
It has probably helped him even more than the young adults
He gets so much satisfaction seeing his students really turn a corner

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Nadia really is determined to grow old disgracefully...

There is having some fun and then there is utterly humiliating yourself day after day. ..

Nadia Sawalha has really big issues about her age and her weight, all the humiliating behaviour is just an act to mask her true feelings...

It's tragic in my opinion, nothing she puts out empowers me... She's acting like a child who knows no better and the older she gets the worse it's getting...

Nadia leaves nothing to the imagination, we've seen it all, warts n all, its beyond tragic...

When loose women stop requiring her services, when her children get their own lives, all she will be left with is Mark the Narc and a social media full of sad desperate pictures and acts...

Shame she doesn't invest in herself via much needed therapy, because the better you feel about yourself the less you need to show off Nadia... 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

How much older was Issy?

It beggars belief.
Creative? Artistic?
Nope.
Not in my book.
Not at all.

This is the weirdest thing I've ever watched 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 21
From the woman who supposedly doesn't use filters or editing....here we see a nice bit of whitening of the teeth and whites of the eyes in her recent Insta post...compared with a photo on Mark's Insta that hasn't been touched up.

View attachment 631632
Nittya is full of more sh!t than a portable loo at Glastonbury. She posts these photoshopped pictures after taking a stand against photo alteration. She also claims she has been doing yoga consistently for months, but can’t get up off the floor when filming her latest Kardashian tribute shade.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
(See credits at end of video.
That film was in the vein of an alternative music video from the early 90s. I do like Kiki putting on the lipstick, perhaps some trolling from Izzy of her dad. :ROFLMAO:💋

As far as Nads crediting the HRT for her losing weight, there is no clinical evidence to suggest it causing weight gain or loss. It has probably given her more energy than anything else.

Reactions: 9

How much older was Issy?

It beggars belief.
Creative? Artistic?
Nope.
Not in my book.
Not at all.

What the hell is this? Can’t believe what I’ve just watched.
I don’t see anything creative or artistic here.
As a mother to a child not much younger that K here, all I see is a vulnerable looking child out on the streets at night, in what looks like her underwear(?), and applying lipstick.
I find this absolutely disturbing, and I am horrified that her eldest sister and her parents have allowed this to be put out there for all to see. Horrified that it was even made in the first place.
Poor Kiki

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Another friend of mine has cancelled her subscription to SA and their life of grime. She said the final straw was the tit show on Sunday. Apparently it was live and it was the biggest mess ever. Sadia forgot to put ingredients in one dish, the WiFi kept going, they followed the dogs around the kitchen with the Camera and Manky filmed himself dancing with his glasses askew..... Is he really still doing that?!! She said even Lisa loves was dreadful, as you couldn't hear a word she was saying and the same with Teddy. They spent half the time with him trying to get him to turn YouTube off in the background. Why are people still paying for this excuse for entertainment? The SA's themselves must know they are churning out crap. After all Manky is a professional film maker. If anyone in the industry saw their channel they would never employ him.
Plus they couldn’t be arsed to make the Sunday tit show, and thought they’d wing it (again) with a live tit show show. According to the fb fan page, it was great and nits and manks really pulled it out the bag.

• Wow
  • Haha
Plus they couldn’t be arsed to make the Sunday tit show, and thought they’d wing it (again) with a live tit show show. According to the fb fan page, it was great and nits and manks really pulled it out the bag.
But then, don’t forget - those same people are saying how hilarious the latest HT is.
Half an hour of N being totally useless, trying to mock other women, while just making a complete idiot of herself.
Who in their right mind would put this kind of stuff out there to be viewed…
7741BFD3-A3DE-46D8-832A-46CC8C8133E0.jpeg

I’m presuming this is their bed sheet…
856E4961-54D9-409C-ADFD-B8EC56FEEB9A.jpeg

Why would you want to show that off…
62E705F7-FCAB-44DC-9505-8EFE9DBCC353.jpeg

She could do with introducing herself to a razor 🪒😑

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.