Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
They Really Really do have a blooming cheek Ranting about Matt Hancock breaking the rules, when they massively broke the rules by taking 7 people from 4 seperate households from London to Cornwall and claimed they didn't know it was wrong because the rules were so complicated!!!

They took young and old all over the place in one vehicle, we'll never know if they were super spreaders... 7 people breaking the rules was so acceptable to them that they made a huge fuss about showing their boring holiday film 😡

Guess what Nadia Sawalha? We felt the same rage YOU felt today about YOUR RULE BREAKING HOLIDAY, BUT ours was GENUINE and x 7!!!!

The Sawalha-Adderleys really are a bunch of self serving, deluded wazzocks 🤥🤣🤮

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

Jax04

Chatty Member
Her post to him 🤮 jesus christ, talk about over the top! What a sad lot they are 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 30

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
I've finally found the video where Nadia discusses the introduction of the paid members' section. Looking back on this now, it seems so calculated. She talks about how an editor would cost a lot of money, how much they spend on travel, testing etc. She emphasises that Mark spends a long time editing. But, he had no other employment, he was a kept man. It's not as though he was turning down television jobs to edit their vlog!

It's rather clever how humble Nadia appears in this video, making out it was to cover costs, compensate for time, nothing was being taken away. I feel this was the start of the decline in their channel. From then on, I believe it became purely about money and this is when their vlogs became irritating. It's such an eye opener to look back at how they tried to justify the payment wall.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Feska

VIP Member
her posting what M & K have put in their father days card is cringeworthy! and totally unnecessary
I think it is a dig at the older 2 as she knows theywont post anything on IG and why should they -you dont have to show your love for your family on SM are they not capable of talking to each other at home?
And as for him lighting up a room that he walks into? what room?he only walks into his own lounge - he doesnt see anyone other than the family -mainly nitty cos the other 2 are rarely out of their pits
he would dim the lights in a room when he walks in - his face is always like a slapped arse, misery in the making
Absolutely pathetic. Why do they have to publicly say everything to each other. It’s all a crock of sh1t. Their ridiculous portrayal of a perfect family life and wonderful father is all a sham. Don’t they realise what we see almost every day. They are completely deluded.

• Heart
  • Sick

afrozenpea

VIP Member
I’ve tried reporting on IG, never managed it.
What’s ‘Andy Granny Pandy’ (excellent @afrozenpea 😂 ) ranting about this time? Diets? Trolls? Her revolting McMuffin? Or the sh**Te colour palette L’Oréal have fobbed her off with?
she obvs got jealous of denise welch getting attention for going off on one about matt hancock and felt she needed a slice of the attention pie. it's SO forced.

• Heart
  • Haha

Hopscotch

VIP Member
For a couple of workaholics they have a taken quite a few leisure breaks over the past month or two: Bristol, Brighton, anniversary overnight in a hotel, and now Norfolk. It must be so tiring speaking into a phone/camera for 2-3 hours each day…

• Haha
  • Heart

diamondtext

Chatty Member
New here
Glad to see I’m not off my rocker by being amazed in a bad way at what these people put out on their YouTube channel and getting people to actually pay for it
It seems to be ridiculous to me

0B25F630-2A5D-42C5-A678-D39CD96B0D1C.jpeg
this is the image I see each time Mark appears separated at birth

• Haha
  • Heart

Mental Hoax

Oh no-yet another PITY PARTY
Needy McNeedyface

What an utter shit show his Instasham has been for Father’s Day!!!

Decent Mark: posts a quiet, heartfelt tribute to his Grandad (who he called Dad) or BETTER yet to his Mum who had to be a Mum AND Dad to him.

Actual Mark: posts FIVE tributes to HIMSELF.

1. Issy, the favourite 😏 Superficial (and endless) list of attributes. He prefers spending time with her to all the others (nice).

2. Fleur, does she even consider herself his daughter? 🤔 Only thing he mentions about her is her bravery as a toddler but makes it clear she wasn’t braver than Issy (of course).

3. Maddie, the heart breaker and maker (whatever that means) 🤨 Her arrival almost made his heart burst (was Fleur an ugly baby do you reckon?). She’s kind and fair but that seems to be all that’s worth mentioning. 99% of post is about him giving up drink because of her (nice).

4. Kiki, last and seemingly least 🥲 A post quite a bit shorter even than Fleur’s. A few attributes listed, far fewer than for Issy. Calm? Isn’t this the kid with anxiety issues? And he must have realised he forgot to chuck the word creative in for the others so uses Kiki’s post to say how creative all his daughters are (she must feel so special).

5. Nadia, grand finale reserved for the wife for FATHER’S DAY 🥴 Look everyone I have a famous wife who gave me so much of herself. I must be so great! She helped me be the amazing Dad I am by healing me from the evil done to me by the mothers of my eldest daughters. She rebuilt me so that I could literally be the man of MY dreams (shit, just try to forget I pretended to have the biggest mental breakdown of my life a few days ago).

And a bonus post about his fifth daughter Toffee. He actually manages to make this a meaningful post and not all about him! 🤣 Genuinely describes HER. Refreshing.

What a knob.

• Heart
  • Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Nadia really is determined to grow old disgracefully...

There is having some fun and then there is utterly humiliating yourself day after day. ..

Nadia Sawalha has really big issues about her age and her weight, all the humiliating behaviour is just an act to mask her true feelings...

It's tragic in my opinion, nothing she puts out empowers me... She's acting like a child who knows no better and the older she gets the worse it's getting...

Nadia leaves nothing to the imagination, we've seen it all, warts n all, its beyond tragic...

When loose women stop requiring her services, when her children get their own lives, all she will be left with is Mark the Narc and a social media full of sad desperate pictures and acts...

Shame she doesn't invest in herself via much needed therapy, because the better you feel about yourself the less you need to show off Nadia... 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
Oh no they’re in my neck of the woods, I went for a coastal walk this morning, I’d have had a shock if I had come face to face with that lot!
If you see them anywhere ask for a selfie then just as you are about to take the pic tell them you are a tattler:D:D, priceless pic!!

• Haha

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
That’s rich bloody Nadia complaining and ranting about Matt Hancock’s breaking of rules, fine if you’ve not broken them yourselves but really…….. those who live in filthy glass houses shouldn’t throw stones!

• Heart
  • Angry

Podular

Chatty Member
Well said.
Podular's posts are always interesting and insightful and modest (take note Mark and Nadia) of someone who does not sing their own praises but praises others instead.
That is amazing generosity of spirit (I can honestly say that there are a few people on this forum that are inspirational to me).
When I have a bad day and I come here and read others thoughtful or funny posts it always gives me food for thought in the best possible sense.
It's always a pleasure that's for sure. 🥰
Thanks both. ♥
I can honestly say that the Tattlers on this thread are that wise and witty that I lurked for months because I didn't feel I could compare. Reading all of your posts has helped me get through every lockdown.
@Misbehaving I was thinking of you last week as I tried to wean myself off here and although we all missed your epics, I was pleased for you that you had left Nadia and Mark where they belong, nowhere land.
But then I decided I don't want to miss the Tattle titters.
Just a shame we have to endure those two twazzocks along the way. 👎

• Heart

Misbehaving

VIP Member
6 0 clock whine I just thought I would check it out to see how she responded to Matt Hancock's resignation and my goodness it's like the orgasm scene in When Harry met Sally!
Yes yes yes.....
She is both spiteful and jubilant :rolleyes:
Who gets that happy because someone lost their job and their wife and their reputation?
Unless the person in question had done something to you or your family personally?
I'm not a fan of the Tories or Matt hancock (Very far from it) I rooted for Jeremy Corbyn all the way (our former MP and all round really nice guy) but the way she is rubbing her hands in glee about someone else's downfall is frankly pathetic and very grubby and reflects very badly on her (in the long run).

I always vaguely had a bit of a soft spot for Nadia (or used to?) but seeing her relish the destruction of another person's life is just showing a very bad side to her character and is very predatory.
If she is not careful she will alienate all her former supporters (including subs family members colleagues and even on here).

FFS Nadia get a grip on yourself people who live in glass house's should not throw stones and if you carry on like this you could also be held to account and lose that which is most precious to you?
Is that a risk worth taking?
Just to get high on Matt Hancock's downfall?
Next time though it could be you?
#BeKind Nadia (how shallow is that mantra)
When you can't (or won't) practice what you preach?
It reflects (comes back) to you.
Not kind Nadia is it gloating and being vengeful?
You spew it all out online and people have the receipts and some will not forget?
How sad that you've stooped that low.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Miss LDN

VIP Member
So wonder if Manky (not even a mental health crises can keep him off social media) hot husband, drove them to Norfolk. Wouldn't want to be in a car with him under any circumstances. But on heavy psychiatric drugs not a chance.(n)

• Heart

rivermonster

VIP Member
Well she keeps tagging this RachelSpainyoga woman, so it must be a retreat which has suffered from Covid, i.e no visitors.
So the carefully contrived HELLO article suggesting Nadia Sawalha and retreat, and now we have an IG live with said retreat teacher...? Errrrmmmm, I wonder how all that came about?? 🤬 I knew she was up to something!

Wonder if she will give her stepdaughter's Yoga Charity a plug? NAH, she's far too thin, beautiful and a trained yogi.
(Of course now I've said that and she/ he reads it, she will make a huge point of doing so...or will she?) You never know, I could be wrong and it could be the daughter teaching her. Any Tattlers who follow do report back.🙏

....and, just for the Google:

Nadia Sawalha attempts 365 days of yoga and fails miserably, not only does she miss day after day, but her attempt at yoga leaves much to be desired (do not try her yoga at home, as it will lead to injury)
She has a retreat in Ibiza so Nitty looking for a free holiday sometime soon.

• Wow
  • Sick

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
The pictures in The Sun Newspaper are to make people believe they are a strong family unit when it's the complete opposite...
Something definitely happened in Bristol... All of the bull re fathers day was just so the media picked up on it 💯 %... They are FAKE FAKE FAKE...

Using their children as they have done re fathers day is a new low 😡

They won't be but Nadia Sawalha, Mark Adderley, YOU SHOULD BE UTTERLY ASHAMED 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
you can really see what a sick person he is when does this
He's blocked me a few times but on one occasion when I commented on something he said I'll give you 10 minutes to apologise and then I will come back and delete you for ever:D:D..... like I was bothered!!! The Ayatollah Manky had spoken and I remember thinking wtf and what an arrogant pillock he is, as if anyone would apologise for anything to that gobshite. I just got another YT account and had another go at him and got blocked again, bit of a game but I got bored with it and it's easier just to say things on here because we all know he reads everything and he can't delete anything. I remember another time when someone said something to him and he replied he would have to let them go.......like he was sacking someone from a job, he really does think he is something special.

• Haha
  • Heart

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Plus they couldn’t be arsed to make the Sunday shit show, and thought they’d wing it (again) with a live shit show show. According to the fb fan page, it was great and nits and manks really pulled it out the bag.
But then, don’t forget - those same people are saying how hilarious the latest HT is.
Half an hour of N being totally useless, trying to mock other women, while just making a complete idiot of herself.
Who in their right mind would put this kind of stuff out there to be viewed…
7741BFD3-A3DE-46D8-832A-46CC8C8133E0.jpeg

I’m presuming this is their bed sheet…
856E4961-54D9-409C-ADFD-B8EC56FEEB9A.jpeg

Why would you want to show that off…
62E705F7-FCAB-44DC-9505-8EFE9DBCC353.jpeg

She could do with introducing herself to a razor 🪒😑

• Sick
  • Wow

Mental Hoax

Here comes the REAL reason for Marks Nadia's rant... Money, click bait, Money... 😡😡😡
🤣🤣🤣 What’s the definition of delusions of grandeur? 👆

Just had a look and she’s getting slatted on Twitter. I only looked at a few comments and she was being called a troglodyte, a hypocrite, a transphobe, a talentless harridan and a dirty whore. I think they may have finally found some actual trolls…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart