Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a cottage industry of film festivals that liberally give out awards in exchange for Ā£Ā£, so that the filmmakers can claim a credit on the IMDB website/film database. Looks like this ā€œfestivalā€ gives out awards in over 60 categories every month. Doesnā€™t sound terribly selective to meā€¦.

It also appears that the film received an ā€œOutstanding Achievmentā€ award for the Childrenā€™s Short category, but didnā€™t win ā€œBest Childrenā€™s Shortā€ - it looks like no one did and that he didnā€™t have any competition in that category!
exactly this
its not a recognised award
anyone can get them if they submit their films

it looks like the equivalent of vanity publishing to me...... I wonder if there is a fee for entering. I'm sure there is
yes i think there is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
you can really see what a sick person he is when does this
He's blocked me a few times but on one occasion when I commented on something he said I'll give you 10 minutes to apologise and then I will come back and delete you for ever:D:D..... like I was bothered!!! The Ayatollah Manky had spoken and I remember thinking wtf and what an arrogant pillock he is, as if anyone would apologise for anything to that gobshite. I just got another YT account and had another go at him and got blocked again, bit of a game but I got bored with it and it's easier just to say things on here because we all know he reads everything and he can't delete anything. I remember another time when someone said something to him and he replied he would have to let them go.......like he was sacking someone from a job, he really does think he is something special.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He's blocked me a few times but on one occasion when I commented on something he said I'll give you 10 minutes to apologise and then I will come back and delete you for ever:D:D..... like I was bothered!!! The Ayatollah Manky had spoken and I remember thinking wtf and what an arrogant pillock he is, as if anyone would apologise for anything to that gobshite. I just got another YT account and had another go at him and got blocked again, bit of a game but I got bored with it and it's easier just to say things on here because we all know he reads everything and he can't delete anything. I remember another time when someone said something to him and he replied he would have to let them go.......like he was sacking someone from a job, he really does think he is something special.
I am still there and I don't think he has read mine as I do them near the end.

Sorry I can't find the comments from the poor girl in Ireland who had problems paying her subs, he must have deleted them.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Exactly. I'm not saying this to be nasty but I can imagine he is ostracised and treated as the village idiot. It's sad and it's wrong, but it happens. I know of a family where most of them had learning difficulties and they were bullied out of their home.
And because of this, wouldnā€™t you think a good hearted friend, fellow Subway worker or family member would take him aside and explain to him that the way heā€™s putting himself out there on social media can have a huge impact on his well-being?
If I knew someone like AG who has been properly trolled on their social media account, Iā€™d maybe have a go at introducing them to new past times or hobbies.
It might not work butā€¦ it just might.
šŸ™

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I am dumbfounded by his behaviour. I don't even know where to start!! He is a snob who thinks he is above everyone. Needs to get himself a big dose of self awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am still there and I don't think he has read mine as I do them near the end.

Sorry I can't find the comments from the poor girl in Ireland who had problems paying her subs, he must have deleted them.
Not to worry, thanks for looking. Yes, Captain Grubby probably silenced her.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
That sweaty wankers day's work has earned him 125 šŸ‘ŽšŸ‘Ž. Nasty b@#t#@d. I wonder would the snidey little šŸ’© have done and said that if Nadia had been sat next to him šŸ¤”.
Talking of Nadia she is jumping on yet another bandwagon and making me feel sick in doing so. She is the least zen person I can think of. And I detest people who do things just for the photos/gram/attention/dosh.
Full of šŸ’© both of them.

p.s. @notSUBmissive we could be neighbours lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It sounds like they are getting a load of wannabes to cough up $475 for a cheap trophy . At least the swawalhas are the vunarable victims this time.
Tattlers- if you send me Ā£475.27p I will print you a nearly PhD certificate thingummy for your literary achievements on here. šŸ¤Ŗ
Same?šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tattlers- if you send me Ā£475.27p I will print you a nearly PhD certificate thingummy for your literary achievements on here. šŸ¤Ŗ
Same?šŸ˜¬
can i get a bespoke mental health diagnosis with that please...... one that absolves me of any personal responsibilty. Fanking you in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Trolling KK again. Canā€™t help herself. Sad attention seeker

That bikini line šŸ¤¢
I think I was just a little bit sick in my mouth šŸ¤® She seems intent on showing off her FUPA (look it up šŸ˜‰) and yes @Feska youā€™d think she might have tidied up her bikini line before putting it on display šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think I was just a little bit sick in my mouth šŸ¤® She seems intent on showing off her FUPA (look it up šŸ˜‰) and yes @Feska youā€™d think she might have tidied up her bikini line before putting it on display šŸ¤¢
honestly I think that's the best she has ever looked in her parodies. Although if she has had a boob job and otehr surgeries, she should give up the here's what a normal woman looks like pedalling

Reactions: 12
Why do her family let her do this. Surely she must be the laughing stock at LW. They canā€™t possibly think itā€™s ok or remotely funny.
124 comments in 18 minutes all telling her how good/fabulous she looks. What arenā€™t I seeing that they are?
Yes there are a ridiculous amount of sycophantic comments but a few critical ones in there too including one about her not being Celeste Barber...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
can i get a bespoke mental health diagnosis with that please...... one that absolves me of any personal responsibilty. Fanking you in advance.
Just for you @afrozenpea šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

I see sheā€™s only gone and photoshopped her thighs in that skit.
It was done for her in the recent professional photo shoot where she was in the black undies and white shirt.
It gave her ideas bless her.
We know her legs meet like a mermaids tail with no gap whatsoever. šŸ™„

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.