Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the welcome 😊
Great post, and don’t worry about your posts being long, I could rant for days!

Hope you have the chance to let off some steam, and, we do have some genuine laughs here. Really good, kind, intelligent people on this thread.
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Welcome @Inch High P.I. 👋🏼
Please don’t worry about long posts - we all love to read the observations of others, so do crack on!
Also, don’t feel stupid for subscribing. They’ve managed to lure so many people into paying, and those people often end up here, feeling the same way that you’re feeling right now. You’ve done nothing wrong - all you’ve done is believe their lies and got sucked in… as we all did to some extent (whether we paid or not).
Lovely to have another new Tattler. Feel free to voice any opinions you may have (you’ve made some great points already) - no one will shut you down. We’re a friendly bunch, and always willing to listen to other’s options and points of view 🙂
Thank you that’s made me feel very welcome. And yes that is exactly how I feel ( being sucked in ) It’s so good to be amongst people with the same opinions and experiences.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Much better and much
Thank you that’s made me feel very welcome. And yes that is exactly how I feel ( being sucked in ) It’s so good to be amongst people with the same opinions and experiences.
More fun to watch ‘them’ from over here 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The last sometime vlog really shows their true colours. I am shocked by the vulgarity of it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Couldn’t t believe a sub commenting that their membership was pulled because they hadn’t enough money in the bank
There will be people who will give their last penny to these Scamboogers
Shameful

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The actual state of them!

Dragged through a hedge backwards...

They have absolutely no self respect regarding how they present themselves to the world 🤮
I can't believe Nadia is 56 she looks like an old granny in this photo. She isn't aging well, all that butter, wine and gin.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And-it seems to me like they are living their life on you tube and on instagram. Sad.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I can't believe Nadia is 56 she looks like an old granny in this photo. She isn't aging well, all that butter, wine and gin.
Could have something to do with the regular consumption of things like this - her McDonald’s ‘fakeaway’ (which she kept messing up).
Can’t believe she’s showing people (or trying to) how to put an egg and bacon muffin together. Surely no one needs to follow ‘her recipe’ to make one for themselves 🤔
5AB012B5-E338-48C9-8A55-9B7271D511CD.jpeg
6716581D-083C-4174-A399-8C37EA23906E.jpeg
3E732D65-E601-4F8D-BF2C-8FE2687BF4DE.jpeg
30E849DC-20B3-453E-80F5-636C26A9C9EC.jpeg
674B377E-9FBF-406C-9890-3F7C58A3F007.jpeg

The utter joy she seems to get whenever she samples her own food… anyone would be forgiven for thinking it’s proper decent grub (although, you’d have to be blind to think that).

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Could have something to do with the regular consumption of things like this - her McDonald’s ‘fakeaway’ (which she kept messing up).
Can’t believe she’s showing people (or trying to) how to put an egg and bacon muffin together. Surely no one needs to follow ‘her recipe’ to make one for themselves 🤔View attachment 634560View attachment 634561View attachment 634562View attachment 634563View attachment 634564
The utter joy she seems to get whenever she samples her own food… anyone would be forgiven for thinking it’s proper decent grub (although, you’d have to be blind to think that).
50 seconds in she says their reality show is like
"the BBC but on crack!!!" 😡

The whole vlog is soooo disorganised, she's utterly useless!!!

A small child really really could do better than Nadia Sawalha...

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Andy granny pandy is very angry. she think she's back "acting" in kath's cafe. she should save it for herself for that dye job. as you get older your skin lightens and darker shades look weird and unnatural. That wonder product looks like clag in her hair.

My favorite bit of the mcmuffin abomination is when she goes to offer mark some (because he JUST must try it) and she can't bare to give him a bit, and tells him she will make him one seperately. So adding up the last three meals in minutes you could have a meal of deepfried banana, cookie dough with m and ms and a mcmuffin, and you still wouldn't really have a meal would you. so, cheers for that.

Also that m an m thing was just basically buttercream with a bit of microwaved flour in it......like how first world can you be in order to take m and ms and put them in bloody buttercream. who also has three types of m and ms in opened packets in the house.

She actually says the mcmuffin is not "naughty". I take that is emotionally developmentally held back speak for "unhealthy". she's such an evil idiot.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That’s rich bloody Nadia complaining and ranting about Matt Hancock’s breaking of rules, fine if you’ve not broken them yourselves but really…….. those who live in filthy glass houses shouldn’t throw stones!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
That doesn’t appeal to me at all 🤢 never had one, never want one. Correct me if I’m wrong but can’t you fry an egg without butter or oil? Everything has to be fried in desert spoons of butter and oil, if she served that up to Teddy it’d probably finish him off.

• Sick
Reactions: 14

Andy granny pandy is very angry. she think she's back "acting" in kath's cafe. she should save it for herself for that dye job. as you get older your skin lightens and darker shades look weird and unnatural. That wonder product looks like clag in her hair.

My favorite bit of the mcmuffin abomination is when she goes to offer mark some (because he JUST must try it) and she can't bare to give him a bit, and tells him she will make him one seperately. So adding up the last three meals in minutes you could have a meal of deepfried banana, cookie dough with m and ms and a mcmuffin, and you still wouldn't really have a meal would you. so, cheers for that.

Also that m an m thing was just basically buttercream with a bit of microwaved flour in it......like how first world can you be in order to take m and ms and put them in bloody buttercream. who also has three types of m and ms in opened packets in the house.

She actually says the mcmuffin is not "naughty". I take that is emotionally developmentally held back speak for "unhealthy". she's such an evil idiot.
Hang on a minute... Nadia has come into the car so her kids don't hear her swear!!?? But as they follow her on Instagram surely they'll just watch her swear instead? 🤔

WHAT SHE MEANS IS THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE SHE DOESN'T WANT HER FOLLOWERS TO SEE SO SHES COME INTO THE CAR AND LIES ONCE AGAIN 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.