Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s like a pig in mud. Loves to wallow in it. For God’s sake, man, stop exploiting your family like this.
HE was an absent father so HE decided to get drunk to compensate!?!?!

A narc through and through... Me me me me me...
Children are precious, he chose to be absent from their lives, to inflict on them what had happened to him as a child, he chose to get pissed everyday...

Mark Adderley has chosen to do everything he's done in his life, he's chosen to be a selfish w*nker, he's an absolute abomination...

His eldest daughters are an absolute credit to their mothers... The damage he's done to all 4 girls is despicable yet all he rants on and on about is WOE IS MARK 😡😡😡

If calling out twerps like the Sawalha-Adderleys for the damage they have and are doing to their children is trolling then I'm a troll... My moral compass will never ever allow me to stop calling out such behaviour 👍💋

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
They are lying and encouraging nadia sawalha to keep making a tit of herself... They're saying nice fake things so she keeps humiliating herself...

Nadia NEEDS constant adoration so her KK skits allow her followers to tell her she looks fabulous all while laughing at her behind her back... At least on tattle we are honest and we say what we see...

I know I'd prefer people to be honest with me... Then again I'm sure her Instagram is monitored like their youtube so any honest opinions will be instantly deleted...

Everytime she humiliates herself like this I just think or her youngest daughter and how humiliated she must feel about her mothers actions...

We ALL remember being 13, I wouldn't have coped well if my elderly mother did this when I was 13 that's for sure, and I wasn't an anxious child like Kiki 😡

For only £4.49, Mark can have his own plastic film Oscar to go with his fake youtube plaque 😂 😂 😂

Let’s do an AG and have a whip round!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let’s do an AG and have a whip round!
I think that if AG spent more of his time here than fawning over the SA’s, he would have more positive and meaningful interactions with people, and might even start lashing out less.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh no-yet another PITY PARTY
Needy McNeedyface

What an utter tit show his Instasham has been for Father’s Day!!!

Decent Mark: posts a quiet, heartfelt tribute to his Grandad (who he called Dad) or BETTER yet to his Mum who had to be a Mum AND Dad to him.

Actual Mark: posts FIVE tributes to HIMSELF.

1. Issy, the favourite 😏 Superficial (and endless) list of attributes. He prefers spending time with her to all the others (nice).

2. Fleur, does she even consider herself his daughter? 🤔 Only thing he mentions about her is her bravery as a toddler but makes it clear she wasn’t braver than Issy (of course).

3. Maddie, the heart breaker and maker (whatever that means) 🤨 Her arrival almost made his heart burst (was Fleur an ugly baby do you reckon?). She’s kind and fair but that seems to be all that’s worth mentioning. 99% of post is about him giving up drink because of her (nice).

4. Kiki, last and seemingly least 🥲 A post quite a bit shorter even than Fleur’s. A few attributes listed, far fewer than for Issy. Calm? Isn’t this the kid with anxiety issues? And he must have realised he forgot to chuck the word creative in for the others so uses Kiki’s post to say how creative all his daughters are (she must feel so special).

5. Nadia, grand finale reserved for the wife for FATHER’S DAY 🥴 Look everyone I have a famous wife who gave me so much of herself. I must be so great! She helped me be the amazing Dad I am by healing me from the evil done to me by the mothers of my eldest daughters. She rebuilt me so that I could literally be the man of MY dreams (tit, just try to forget I pretended to have the biggest mental breakdown of my life a few days ago).

And a bonus post about his fifth daughter Toffee. He actually manages to make this a meaningful post and not all about him! 🤣 Genuinely describes HER. Refreshing.

What a knob.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Needy McNeedyface

What an utter tit show his Instasham has been for Father’s Day!!!

Decent Mark: posts a quiet, heartfelt tribute to his Grandad (who he called Dad) or BETTER yet to his Mum who had to be a Mum AND Dad to him.

Actual Mark: posts FIVE tributes to HIMSELF.

1. Issy, the favourite 😏 Superficial (and endless) list of attributes. He prefers spending time with her to all the others (nice).

2. Fleur, does she even consider herself his daughter? 🤔 Only thing he mentions about her is her bravery as a toddler but makes it clear she wasn’t braver than Issy (of course).

3. Maddie, the heart breaker and maker (whatever that means) 🤨 Her arrival almost made his heart burst (was Fleur an ugly baby do you reckon?). She’s kind and fair but that seems to be all that’s worth mentioning. 99% of post is about him giving up drink because of her (nice).

4. Kiki, last and seemingly least 🥲 A post quite a bit shorter even than Fleur’s. A few attributes listed, far fewer than for Issy. Calm? Isn’t this the kid with anxiety issues? And he must have realised he forgot to chuck the word creative in for the others so uses Kiki’s post to say how creative all his daughters are (she must feel so special).

5. Nadia, grand finale reserved for the wife for FATHER’S DAY 🥴 Look everyone I have a famous wife who gave me so much of herself. I must be so great! She helped me be the amazing Dad I am by healing me from the evil done to me by the mothers of my eldest daughters. She rebuilt me so that I could literally be the man of MY dreams (tit, just try to forget I pretended to have the biggest mental breakdown of my life a few days ago).

And a bonus post about his fifth daughter Toffee. He actually manages to make this a meaningful post and not all about him! 🤣 Genuinely describes HER. Refreshing.

What a knob.
💯 👆
All these decades of navel gazing Mark Adderley has had and yet he's obviously never once read a book on how not to play your children off against each other, how to love them all equally and how to parent teenagers... All were REQUIRED reading as he and Nadia have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA how to parent 😡😡

His youngest children have not realised the impact their fudged up parents have had on them yet, they think their lives are normal... When the girls realise their childhood was anything but normal and that their childhood of treading on egg shells re their fathers mood isn't normal plus all of the other behaviours they thought were normal ARE ACTUALLY NOT, the girls are REALLY REALLY going to suffer..

I've read 1000s of court papers regarding the effect parents like Mark Adderley have on their children and how said behaviour affects their development and transition into adulthood. It can take YEARS of therapy to overcome living with a narcissistic parent, if the child doesn't undertake therapy they are almost guaranteed to live a life of addiction or addictions. It's very sad.

Mark maintains his intelligence yet despite his childhood and the 40 years of effects he says its had on his life HE has gone on make his daughters lives suffer through his own behaviour, and not just once but 4X!!! B*stard!

Mark Adderley should be hanging his head in shame regarding the damage he's done to his girls and not trying to dupe his followers into thinking he's a wonderful father...

If we were having this discussion in 10 years the damage would sadly be very evident via his children's behaviour 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
PS... I love what you did in your comment @chipmunk "Nadia Sawalha’s third husband, Mark Adderley", mentioning their names n 3rd marriage etc... Getting them higher up the Google pages 😂 👏
Learning all the time!
The Google Naming and Shaming has actually taken over from the the 👎 down for me, though of course I will always turn up for duty there.😉

However, please do understand Tattlers (as @notSUBmissive has,) that quite often through htis thread, I will leave at the end of my post a 'LogLine.' Purely for the search engines to pick up.

So when you see them, scroll on by my lovelies, they are there to serve a wider purpose, and thank you @notSUBmissive for enlightening me regarding this.

i.e..

"Nadia Sawalha and third husband Mark Adderley, declare themselves as experts in HomeSchooling. Serious Mental Halth Issues, Experts in Yoga and their love of Cornwall on their youtube channel, read here to find out the TRUTH."

'Who knows what will become of this heart stopping comedy/reality /drama? Tune for only £1.99 to see a married couple who pretend they love each other and all of those around them..and watch the tragedy unfold.'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
it looks like if you win (or are nominated) you can order a trophy for 475 dollars...... looks like the fest is a way to make money from saps.

Buy your own trophy! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I wonder if N was offered a similar deal by Activia?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Loves admiring an old photo of himself doesn’t he. Why doesn’t he just speak these words of gratitude to his wife. She’s probably sitting next to him. All for engagement from their sad subs. Nitty comes back with - effing awful photo. Which then creates more engagement from people saying how gorgeous she is 🤦‍♀️
Of course Maddie has to pipe up how much she loves them then Manky has to reply to her how much he loves her.

Here’s an idea Sadderley’s - why don’t you all sit around the dining table, have a nice dinner together and talk to each other. Like normal people do!
it really is a cringe fest, how pathetic they are
we knew he would come back with the pity party of= I was a fatherless child!
god Manky man, please change the record
get out of the cycle of being a constant victim
and as for Nitnak rebuilding him, when did she do that? as hes still not got his life on track from
the day he married her, all shes done is enable him and boss him about - 18 years later and hes made little progress (other than grow his toy collection)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I'm AMAZED she published a picture of her 13 yr old, wearing red lipstick, for the national press to pic up on... We all know Mark's stance on red lipstick also! 😡

So was the whole "gushing" OTT Fathers Day posts thing so that the press would pic up on them and also reaffirm what a what a wonderful father Mark wants everyone to think he is??? What a sad sad sad pathetic thing he is! 😡😡😡

YOU GIRLS DON'T KNOW ANY DIFFERENT MARK!!! WAIT UNTIL THEY REALISE WHAT A TERRIBLY SELFISH AND NARCISSISTIC FATHER YOU'VE BEEN!!!

I'm guessing your older daughters have started to realise the truth hence your NEED for your youngest daughters to have to go public on fathers day...

JUST WHEN WE THINK YOU TWO CANNOT STOOP ANY LOWER... YOU DO 😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The most horrible vlog I have seen.....in my entire life
Di is not feeling well and he makes her recap what she’s done in the garden,making her walk all over the garden on probably one of the hottest days of the year 😡
#bekind

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
RARE??!?!?!??!!???!????

I'm sure the 'oldest 2 'are thinking wow what a great dad he is and what a wonderful stepmum she is getting their half sisters pics in the SUN!
really cool - its as though Nitnak wants to erase the older girls from his life, and make her 2 are all over the gutter press

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
@Yanhan thanks for the link to that more than qualified blogger's review of their pamphlet book. I think it sad that the author had to include a disclaimer of sorts stating that reviews are not trolling. Pathetic that we have grown adults who can't distinguish between the two. :cautious: This was a well-thought out and considerate review which highlights many of the things that bug us about these two. I was shocked to discover that the reviewer states that Mark never consulted any outside sources for their tome. You don't need a university degree to know that if you are going to be publishing anything that is to help people, you might just have sources to back up your views. That is a pretty damning indictment on this book.

Others might know this, but this was a revelation to me:

"... he reveals how his mother refused to let him sit an entrance exam for a scholarship at the prestigious fee-paying academic school, instead forcing him to attend the largest comprehensive in London in Holland Park."

So mummy thwarted his plans to be a big noise eh? Apologies to Budd Schulberg writer of "On The Waterfront," but I can just see Mark now saying "You don't understand. I could'a gone to Oxford, I could'a gone to Cambridge, I could'a been head of programming at the BBC, I could've been somebody, instead of a late diagnosed bipolar bum, which is what I am, let's face it." :rolleyes:🤭

The author has got his number when they detailed Kiki's issues as she is not academically inclined, but like they say Mark makes it about him.

"However, rather than focus on their child, Mark uses this as an opportunity to explain his mental anguish at accepting, as someone who is highly academic, (did I mention he was educated to nearly PhD level?) that his daughter was not academic and needed to follow an entirely different curriculum."

Really? Thanks dad. :mad: I think what is the cherry on this tit sundae is the author critiquing his punctuation, grammar and use of brackets, etc. That was delicious. I just pulled out quotes that struck a chord with me and the author does say it is a good starting point if homeschooling is what you are looking into, but it doesn't have much meat on the bone as far as instructions or resources. From this review it seems this book is a vague memoir. Honestly, this review is spot on.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.