Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattlers- if you send me £475.27p I will print you a nearly PhD certificate thingummy for your literary achievements on here. 🤪
Same?😬
Thanks Seek Clarity
Cheque's in the post.
Any idea where I can get a quick mental health diagnosis?

with love
Dr (pending) Mickey

Edit: You beat me to it afrozenpea - great almost-doctor minds, and all that ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm sure the 'oldest 2 'are thinking wow what a great dad he is and what a wonderful stepmum she is getting their half sisters pics in the SUN!
really cool - its as though Nitnak wants to erase the older girls from his life, and make her 2 are all over the gutter press
It’s funny how the intro to COMP pod cast.... They say parents of four girls ( they do say two step daughters) ranging from age 12-24....but they give the impression they are all living under one roof in a happy family NOT!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The pictures in The Sun Newspaper are to make people believe they are a strong family unit when it's the complete opposite...
Something definitely happened in Bristol... All of the bull re fathers day was just so the media picked up on it 💯 %... They are FAKE FAKE FAKE...

Using their children as they have done re fathers day is a new low 😡

They won't be but Nadia Sawalha, Mark Adderley, YOU SHOULD BE UTTERLY ASHAMED 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
His Insta posts about fathers day...we only ever hear his side, he's obsessed with receiving praise from strangers. Why? To rub salt in the wounds of Issy and Fleur and perhaps their mothers? lssy and Fleur must be sick of him splashing their childhood all over social media. :(

• Angry
Reactions: 22
His Insta posts about fathers day...we only ever hear his side, he's obsessed with receiving praise from strangers. Why? To rub salt in the wounds of Issy and Fleur and perhaps their mothers? lssy and Fleur must be sick of him splashing their childhood all over social media. :(
He’s clearly feeling like something is missing in his life, but he won’t find it through social media. Getting a job would help. It would certainly help his mental health.
It can’t be nice being a 50 year old man, dossing around doing nothing, and relying on your wife to earn a living to support your children and keep a roof over their heads. Must make him feel a bit of a waste of space, and somewhat useless as a husband and father.
He can’t get a job though, because he’s too busy editing. I mean, he doesn’t even have the time to clean and tidy the home - the role a ‘house husband’ would take on while his wife brought home the bacon

• Heart
Reactions: 20
it really is a cringe fest, how pathetic they are
we knew he would come back with the pity party of= I was a fatherless child!
god Manky man, please change the record
get out of the cycle of being a constant victim
and as for Nitnak rebuilding him, when did she do that? as hes still not got his life on track from
the day he married her, all shes done is enable him and boss him about - 18 years later and hes made little progress (other than grow his toy collection)
He is so gonna hate that photo of him and Kiki being in The Sun. He looks deranged! 😂😂😂
Ps. Lovely photo of Kiki though 😊

Reactions: 12
Trolling KK again. Can’t help herself. Sad attention seeker

That bikini line 🤢
What did I say? Melanie Blake lashes out, we will be bombarded with her SM attention seeking 'noise' to distract, and KIMK will take bashing.

Reactions: 14
Regarding GFH: I am actually interested in what goes on in their garden and what they have to say, and how it's coming along. But the terrible camerawork makes this very difficult. There's no lingering in one place for a minute to be able to appreciate anything and he's always swinging the camera around. Surely, his experience in film making would render him an expert in this? Surely his editing would have picked this up?

"Nadia Sawalha's third husband Mark Adderley, declares himself a garden enthusiast and makes films to show us his progress. Unfortunately, the unprofessional camera work and editing makes this impossible for anyone to enjoy"

(Is that how to do it? @chipmunk ?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.