Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diamondtext

VIP Member
Yep the comments on the Daily Snail are absolutely lit 🔥
Now if you were in her shoes and read all that would you not have a serious word with yourself?
Not Nadia, she will still go on her merry way charging about like a petulant child auditioning for stage school like the Bonnie Langford character in Bugsy Malone
OSCAR OSCAR I’M BACK!!!!
The lift isn’t going to all floors ....

• Haha
Reactions: 27

diamondtext

VIP Member
Hancocks position had become completely untenable
With pen in hand Mark announced his resignation and credited Nadia’s in car contrived post as the cause of the resignation and by the look on her face she fully believes she single handedly was the catalyst for it
Omg I’m serious there is nothing funnier on tv or online than these two moonbeams 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️😂it’s so bad it’s good

• Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
He’s like a pig in mud. Loves to wallow in it. For God’s sake, man, stop exploiting your family like this.
HE was an absent father so HE decided to get drunk to compensate!?!?!

A narc through and through... Me me me me me...
Children are precious, he chose to be absent from their lives, to inflict on them what had happened to him as a child, he chose to get pissed everyday...

Mark Adderley has chosen to do everything he's done in his life, he's chosen to be a selfish w*nker, he's an absolute abomination...

His eldest daughters are an absolute credit to their mothers... The damage he's done to all 4 girls is despicable yet all he rants on and on about is WOE IS MARK 😡😡😡

If calling out twerps like the Sawalha-Adderleys for the damage they have and are doing to their children is trolling then I'm a troll... My moral compass will never ever allow me to stop calling out such behaviour 👍💋

• Heart
  • Sad

chipmunk

VIP Member
She posted an IG story about Teddy, followed by one of her doing NOga for what was probably a total of about 90 seconds.

View attachment 626888View attachment 626889
PA? Mr.Sawalha said in an article he loved the way Julia called him Pa and asked her why she did so, apparently Julia said it came from doing costume dramas, so she always calls her Mum & Dad Ma and Pa.

She has even taken that small piece of intimacy from Julia.
That woman is an empty vacuum without one idea or thought of her own. Must make Mr. Sawalha cringe too..

• Angry
  • Sad

Hopscotch

VIP Member
So Nittya hates when people use their middle finger and thinks it’s rude and not very clever. (Link is to relevant part) Maybe her husband and daughter should take note.👇👇👇

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
I'm not surprised the two youngest girls think he is a cool dad. There has never been any discipline in that house, he's always trying to be on their level running around the house in his silly masks and dressing-up clothes, he has a room full of toys, he lets them lie in bed all day, they haven't had to go to school, he's always acting like a silly little boy, maddie is allowed to have the boyfriend up in her bed, Kiki who is 13 years old is allowed to tart herself up to look a lot older, drugs fags and booze is allowed and it's acceptable for maddie not to get a job. With parents like that what teenagers wouldn't think they were cool and the way he acts is a result of his own upbringing, maddie and Kiki have only seen the way their parents live they won't be any different and so it goes on........

• Heart
  • Sick

Dinaaaaa

Kiki (and Maddie) never stood a chance with those two as parents.
Sadly, he rubbed off on Issy too as she followed in his faux footprints when wanting to be a ‘film maker.’

I consider myself a lover of the arts and appreciate a diverse range of genres but there is some artistic expression which I struggle to digest.

The following is beyond me… on every level.
This is creativity from Isobel Adderley featuring their youngest daughter ‘K.’
(See credits at end of video.)

How old was ‘K’ here? 6? 7?
How much older was Issy?

Should she have known better than to film this and put it on YouTube?

What were they thinking as parents to allow this to be put out there for all and sundry to see?

Did they think it would make either Issy or ‘K’ famous?

Is this why ‘K’ now hates being in front of the camera?

So many questions arise from finding this.

It beggars belief.
Creative? Artistic?
Nope.
Not in my book.
Not at all.

What on earth is this? Very creepy!

To me it feels frightening, scary, abusive, sordid. Nothing feels good about it in my opinion ☹

• Sick
  • Heart

Angelmary

Could not agree more--by the way I am a psychiatric nurse myself . Very dangerous to advise on drugs when it is so obvious that he does not know what he is talking about .
Totally agree, makes me so angry, I'm a retired psychiatric nurse, he, sadly gets away with it ...I despair for the subs who are struggling with MH and hang off his very damaging posts

• Heart
  • Angry

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
It’s surely only a matter of time before someone adds a whacking great c🐓ck to these pics. It’s been a long time since she’s had one of them, I bet🤣🤢
191A0760-8E6D-4832-B0F3-B0679DA64F1D.jpeg
0E3F33BF-F057-431C-9632-40BA8F1747B2.jpeg
B00EB7C9-B7E4-461E-9402-8C058473B9DB.jpeg
7EF510E6-43F6-4FED-B95C-02BC035DF306.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

afrozenpea

VIP Member
Nadia has made sure she has told all four kids that they have an amazing father....... between his verbal bombardments and her public record setting what chance to those kids to feel heard and respected if they respectfully disagree.....

• Sad
  • Sick

Vaddict

How dare Nadia Sawalha say her husband is helping to "destigmtize" mental health!................
This is the man who thinks Mental Marky is ok ! Who had a sulk for a few days, didn't sink that low to stop the me,myselfie stick and I love affair, made a miraculous recovery, used his wife's money to pay someone who told him on first meeting how clever he was and gave him a brand new shiny label. A label that he now #adds to his other labels that excuse his disrespectful, misogynistic, childish, boorish, bullying,narcy, selfish, sweaty behaviour.
And to winge on about until time stops still. And qualifies him seemingly to advise on bipolar drugs and to make such helpful comments how he can feel the pills in his brain.
KNOB
Couldn't agree more. Well said.
I can only imagine it will make anyone who has depression or bipolar feel really bad, wondering how come he can cope so well, still get out of bed and go on SM, when they are probably finding it hard to even function. They are selfish to the core. And dangerous.

• Heart
  • Sick

Podular

Chatty Member
Nadia mentioned people being a “trull” and “trulling” is that just people who don’t go along with her pretence that she is an round domestic goddess with a stunning toy boy and that she is the nation’s spokesperson on vaccines and hrt whilst being sworn homeopathy hero?
I don’t know about her scratching her head
I’m scratching mine
Do you think Marks episode lately was maybe him reaching for a few cold ciders and her going crazy whilst she was emptying the drinks trolley for herself
Not that I would make light of anyone’s alcohol addiction
The main reason I went to their channel was to try and get tips on helping people with addictions as a number of people in my family are completely on their knees at the moment with alcohol addiction ramped up terribly by covid
Not to be making light on anything at all because so many intelligent good people are suffering at the minute but those two nearly put me on it
I don’t think they are fit nor able to give any kind of guidance even though that’s what I thought the channel kind of did I was wrong
When he was on loose women talking about addiction and mentioning his channel I stupidly thought it would maybe be an outlet to glean helpful tips and advice
It has turned out to be nothing of the sort more of a hindrance I would say
Yes to all of this.👆
They are a hindrance to peoples recovery from or coping with :

Alcohol addiction
Eating disorders
Mental health problems
Lockdown fears
Vaccine queries
Marriage worries
Teenage children worries
Drug abuse
Parent issues
Childhood issues
Sibling rivalry
Bipolar
Depression
ADHD
Hoarding
Agrophobia
Weight issues
OCD
Bullying
Home schooling worries
Covid fears

• Heart
  • Sad

Misbehaving

VIP Member
Misbehaving, that was such a thoughtful, honest and caring tribute to Xander. You didn't even know him or interact with him and it was 1000 times better than anything said by Manky, Nitty or any of the cult members. I hope they feel some sort of guilt for having strung him along.
Thank you 🥰 I felt like I needed to write that post and I honestly can't stand the way they objectify people and use them for their own ends.
They have zero empathy and compassion in my opinion and just jump on any tragic event to get mileage from it and to basically make it in one way or another all about themselves.
They are such self centred individuals with such a narrow short sighted view of the world and they are addicted to drama and stress.
Always craving more and then never satisfied I didn't know Xander and didn't always like him but I can't stand to see him used as another prop in their never ending public performance ritual!
Sorry for the rant and I'm not a perfect individual myself by any stretch of the imagination (plus I was critical of Xander myself on several occasions) but I just feel that mark high jacked his death to spout on about his own issues (yet again), and that left a very bad taste in my mouth.

• Heart

Yanhan

Youpie! Prime entertainment for tonight 🤣 enjoy fellow tattlers!
I love gardening. At the moment I only have window boxes but the extreme joy of nurturing a cutting, surreptitiously taken from a local park, or an abandoned 'dead' plant put out with the rubbish is beyond joy.
The Swadderleys are so blessed to have a garden, so big, in London. You'd think as their motto is #bekind they would be so grateful. Oh no not the Ayatollah (🤣) and slapper of Croydon. For years it was a place for the dogs to shit, put out any old rubbish and hurl unwanted objects, despite having two kids who would have loved to have played out there.
Three years or more he's been milking it for the gardening vlog, featuring his mother, as she rated so highly with the subs. They've achieved relatively little. The colour Nitty so craved could easily have been dealt with by buying in a lovely selection of bedding plants in May. They're useless. I used to think 'Nanny Di' was the good one out of the lot of them and never believed Manky and Niitty when they said off camera she is terrible. It begins to show through. She is after all the narcissist wannabe loser's 'ma'.
I despair. Every bit of their content is old fashioned, dreary, boring and sexist. How can you manage to turn such an exciting project into one massive old yawn? Big ol' thumbs down Manky for you to go to sleep on. 👎

• Heart

tomtomclub

VIP Member
But then, don’t forget - those same people are saying how hilarious the latest HT is.
Half an hour of N being totally useless, trying to mock other women, while just making a complete idiot of herself.
Who in their right mind would put this kind of stuff out there to be viewed…View attachment 632099
I’m presuming this is their bed sheet…View attachment 632098
Why would you want to show that off…View attachment 632100
She could do with introducing herself to a razor 🪒😑

this is total cringe
Why anyone thinks this is funny is beyond me
Her feral daughter screaming with laughter in the background
Him being all false manically laughing
Her pretending to be 'hurt' and 'struggling'
Total, total embaressment
They really should be ashamed of themselves
She should not be on TV at all
she is a disgrace to herself,her family and all other women
i

• Heart
  • Sick

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
They totally don't care about breaking rules themselves but lose the plot if someone else breaks a rule!?!

This is their second rule breaking holiday during the pandemic... Goodness knows how many people were packed into the bipolar bus for their latest jaunt?

Nadia then has the absolute cheek to publicly rant about an MP breaking a rule, whilst she herself is breaking the rules for the umpteenth time!

Such blooming hypocrites.. 😡

• Angry

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Kiki (and Maddie) never stood a chance with those two as parents.
Sadly, he rubbed off on Issy too as she followed in his faux footprints when wanting to be a ‘film maker.’

I consider myself a lover of the arts and appreciate a diverse range of genres but there is some artistic expression which I struggle to digest.

The following is beyond me… on every level.
This is creativity from Isobel Adderley featuring their youngest daughter ‘K.’
(See credits at end of video.)

How old was ‘K’ here? 6? 7?
How much older was Issy?

Should she have known better than to film this and put it on YouTube?

What were they thinking as parents to allow this to be put out there for all and sundry to see?

Did they think it would make either Issy or ‘K’ famous?

Is this why ‘K’ now hates being in front of the camera?

So many questions arise from finding this.

It beggars belief.
Creative? Artistic?
Nope.
Not in my book.
Not at all.

What the hell is this? Can’t believe what I’ve just watched.
I don’t see anything creative or artistic here.
As a mother to a child not much younger that K here, all I see is a vulnerable looking child out on the streets at night, in what looks like her underwear(?), and applying lipstick.
I find this absolutely disturbing, and I am horrified that her eldest sister and her parents have allowed this to be put out there for all to see. Horrified that it was even made in the first place.
Poor Kiki

• Sad
  • Heart