Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just ffwd through Home Time and want to gouge my eyes out. I know that manky is a big ball of sweat and filth but I think he may be the only person in the world who could live with that excuse for a woman who thinks its a good idea to unbox a mattress before taking it upstairs. Also the video showed the real filth they live in by panning to the disgustingly dirty banister. Anyone who visits needs a hazmat suit to prevent catching their germs.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Just ffwd through Home Time and want to gouge my eyes out. I know that manky is a big ball of sweat and filth but I think he may be the only person in the world who could live with that excuse for a woman who thinks its a good idea to unbox a mattress before taking it upstairs. Also the video showed the real filth they live in by panning to the disgustingly dirty banister. Anyone who visits needs a hazmat suit to prevent catching their germs.
That looks like years of filth, no wonder that lot have always got something wrong with them breathing in all the germs from that shithole house, the whole place needs fumigating. They live like a load of squatters.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The biggest shock on AGs post about him losing weight for charity was when he said his age... He's only just 27!!!!!

Following the Sawalha-Adderleys sure does age a person!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
her posting what M & K have put in their father days card is cringeworthy! and totally unnecessary
I think it is a dig at the older 2 as she knows theywont post anything on IG and why should they -you dont have to show your love for your family on SM are they not capable of talking to each other at home?
And as for him lighting up a room that he walks into? what room?he only walks into his own lounge - he doesnt see anyone other than the family -mainly nitty cos the other 2 are rarely out of their pits
he would dim the lights in a room when he walks in - his face is always like a slapped arse, misery in the making
Absolutely pathetic. Why do they have to publicly say everything to each other. It’s all a crock of sh1t. Their ridiculous portrayal of a perfect family life and wonderful father is all a sham. Don’t they realise what we see almost every day. They are completely deluded.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Absolutely pathetic. Why do they have to publicly say everything to each other. It’s all a crock of sh1t. Their ridiculous portrayal of a perfect family life and wonderful father is all a sham. Don’t they realise what we see almost every day. They are completely deluded.
They are trying way too hard to make people believe the Sawalha-Adderleys are a normal happy loving family, when the reality is the complete opposite... Jealousy, rage, resentment, selfishness, attention seeking, abusive, fame hungry, sulky, shouty, over exposed, over shared, pity party, absent father, jealous step mother, Filthy, boring, woe is Mark... This is what I think of re them and their fake social media posts...

They are utterly abnormal trying extremely hard to look normal... Take off your rose tinted glasses Sawalha-Adderleys, NOBODY is jealous of your life lol 😂

Best picture was the one of Kiki in her red lipstick 💄 on fathers day!!! 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes to all of this.👆
They are a hindrance to peoples recovery from or coping with :

Alcohol addiction
Eating disorders
Mental health problems
Lockdown fears
Vaccine queries
Marriage worries
Teenage children worries
Drug abuse
Parent issues
Childhood issues
Sibling rivalry
Bipolar
Depression
ADHD
Hoarding
Agrophobia
Weight issues
OCD
Bullying
Home schooling worries
Covid fears
Yes to all of this.👆

Plus pregnancy, miscarriage and home births.
As for hospital births. Just don't go there.

Reactions: 18
Mark Adderleys constant need for his followers to tell him what a wonderful father he is...almost daily..and Nadia Sawahala reminding us all how amazing he is, even though he didn't have a father of his own, is very strange...something has happened in that house

Nadia Sawahala has posted on her IG how wonderful he is, especially as he had no father of his own...ffs
Did she post anything about her own Father and thank him? Or has she had an epiphany and decided to keep her personal life, private..?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did she post anything about her own Father and thank him? Or has she had an epiphany and decided to keep her personal life, private..?
She posted an IG story about Teddy, followed by one of her doing NOga for what was probably a total of about 90 seconds.

EB5B55A3-3851-4A0C-A43B-6D99674E6E6B.jpeg
8AA3FB7C-D662-47EB-9E96-D6DD24002547.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Where’s today’s yoga?
I went to do my alternative NOga poses and I don’t see it…???🤔
Yes, I was initially duped into thinking she was going to do 365 consecutive days ,as in a year; but possibly in Nitty's mind she can span 365 days over 5-10 years.. maybe more?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

How sad for KiKi that she's been raised to believe that leaching off others' talents - in this case, Bulgarian artist, Gabriel Pavlov - makes her an artist. 🙁

Her talentless mother - leached off her father's and Julia's reputation to get her foot in the door, leached off Dina for her Masterchef and cookbook recipes, leached off KimK's Skims campaign, continues to shamelessly leach off every passing bandwagon ...

Older sister, Maddie - saves other people's memes / TikToks to show her dad and his paying 'customers', who marvel at her ability to surf the interweb for days whilst engaging in zero studying, zero voluntary work and zero paid work. She doesn't credit the makers of the memes / TikToks or deliver insightful critiques and her father-teacher does not encourage these practices.

As for King Creative Mark Adderley (nearly PhD), how many tall tales of daddy's past accomplishments in the industry, where he rolled with the Big Boys (mainly in lifts) has the poor child been subject to? As for 'her' interpretation of M wielding a chainsaw in the garden? 🤪🤪🤪 Perhaps she couldn't find an image of a lemon with a camera attached to its sad face shouting at its mother. She might be the only daughter to have never seen him pick up a drink 😶 but has she ever witnessed her daddy doing an honest day's work? :(

I hope she goes to school asap and is able to spend more time with her eldest sisters and aunties. They could perhaps share their own artistic processes with her and the perils of having your work ripped off (Aunty Julia and the chicken voiceover; Aunty Dina, the 'teacher' without Qualified Teacher Status - so a poorly paid TA whose sister monetises her talents), along with tales of how they manage to make ends meet without a regular income from LW.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
How sad for KiKi that she's been raised to believe that leaching off others' talents - in this case, Bulgarian artist, Gabriel Pavlov - makes her an artist. 🙁

Her talentless mother - leached off her father's and Julia's reputation to get her foot in the door, leached off Dina for her Masterchef and cookbook recipes, leached off KimK's Skims campaign, continues to shamelessly leach off every passing bandwagon ...

Older sister, Maddie - saves other people's memes / TikToks to show her dad and his paying 'customers', who marvel at her ability to surf the interweb for days whilst engaging in zero studying, zero voluntary work and zero paid work. She doesn't credit the makers of the memes / TikToks or deliver insightful critiques and her father-teacher does not encourage these practices.

As for King Creative Mark Adderley (nearly PhD), how many tall tales of daddy's past accomplishments in the industry, where he rolled with the Big Boys (mainly in lifts) has the poor child been subject to? As for 'her' interpretation of M wielding a chainsaw in the garden? 🤪🤪🤪 Perhaps she couldn't find an image of a lemon with a camera attached to its sad face shouting at its mother. She might be the only daughter to have never seen him pick up a drink 😶 but has she ever witnessed her daddy doing an honest day's work? :(

I hope she goes to school asap and is able to spend more time with her eldest sisters and aunties. They could perhaps share their own artistic processes with her and the perils of having your work ripped off (Aunty Julia and the chicken voiceover; Aunty Dina, the 'teacher' without Qualified Teacher Status - so a poorly paid TA whose sister monetises her talents), along with tales of how they manage to make ends meet without a regular income from LW.
Kiki probably told them she’d copied that image for the card. She’s done a really good job of it.

But they passed it off as if it’s original 🤦‍♀️ Poor Kiki. Her life shouldn’t be on SM ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
So, I’ve just caught up with the latest vlog.
I don’t know what to say other than what idiots they make of themselves.
The inability to complete any task with ease is beyond a joke.
I’m sure we all know that getting a mattress upstairs can be a bit of a struggle, but really? Do they seriously expect us to believe that it was that difficult? It was clearly totally staged. And the ridiculous music he overlaid it with again just adds to the pathetic scene.
I didn’t laugh at any of it, I just watched in disbelief - they’re just a couple of middle aged prats, making total fools of themselves.
They’re not clever, not entertaining, not funny and not cool.
They need to get a life and wake up to the fact that all they’re doing is making themselves look like a pair of dirty, useless, idiots. Why would you even want to make yourself look completely useless?
How scummy is that mattress? Why would they want anyone to see that? Disgusting🤢
38503CCB-F42B-4CAB-95E6-5843C0567E8F.jpeg
08643578-1D76-4069-BF7A-4607ADAE1969.jpeg
6BB52168-0592-4371-87F1-CA9182691913.jpeg
BE9F39EB-949E-4ADB-BC8A-D6ABFAAB00B5.jpeg
683D9421-E323-445A-8BA5-AA58444C9B53.jpeg
D3F9FA2D-272F-4637-BCEC-7C0823AB5EC3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

Great post @missmickey.
They get stupider by the day. They wouldn't know how to spell WISE.

Edited to add - whereas you Tattlers should have it as your middle name.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Yes, I was initially duped into thinking she was going to do 365 consecutive days ,as in a year; but possibly in Nitty's mind she can span 365 days over 5-10 years.. maybe more?
Maybe she read on here and thought-
“Oh tit, tit, SHIIIIITTT!!!!
(One of her favourite NOga phrases.)
“They’re watching and waiting for me to miss a day. Bug*er and begora.”
Yes we are Nitty… yes we are.
You’ve already missed one and faked many others.😬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Nitty is already making the NOga idea that she nicked from someone else bring in the moolah. The word 'namaste' coming from her mouth sounds so wrong.
'Nadia panned the camera to reveal the sunny blue skies, an abundance of leafy trees and a very large collection of plant pots arranged on her decking. The decked area provided the perfect spot for her morning yoga which Nadia performed on a bright pink mat. A tranquil soundtrack was added to the short clip and it could have easily been a promotional video for a far flung yoga retreat.'
Rachael Avery from Hello magazine

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.