Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210622-205832.jpg
Thanks @Ulrika , Grimsby Telegraph has multiple articles. He obviously consented to these artlicles so I feel it's within his wishes to share.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
My mind is boogied by marks alcoholism
Do you think he still drinks?
Do you think he’s dying for a drink ?
Do you think he follows the 12 step programme?
Do you think he’d happily pour a few if she let him and didn’t go into a rage?
Do you think he has been sober for 16 years?
If he has I hope he can sustain it

It’s just that I headed to their cancel to hear about sobriety and I’m very confused
No offence to anyone who is struggling with alcoholism I know that is a complete minefield

Reactions: 11

It’s just that I headed to their cancel to hear about sobriety and I’m very confused
No offence to anyone who is struggling with alcoholism I know that is a complete minefield
Definitely a yes to question 2.

Reactions: 10
I searched "Xander Gibb Grimsby " and" Xander Gibb Lincolnshire Council" but found nothing, I wonder if his family asked for it to be took down.
Google Darren Burns Cleethorpes. He was a catfish like many of them are I guess. Which of course means Mark lied when he said he bumped into him in London.
[/QUOTE]
Found this on my googling Xander

1624392824343.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 629836 Her qualification is in Sports Therapy so goodness knows what she is doing working for the Sadderleys' social media.
She’s not mentioned in their team but is in the before last paragraph of their story “scruffy social media stray” Michelle 😳
First time I have seen this! Top dog Mark! Top witch Nadia!😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

I've written quite a bit on the issue during my time on tattle, I genuinely don't think he's stopped drinking, his behaviour is not that of somrone in recovery, the masses of alcohol around the house, the many slip ups like "remember when WE were pissed on the beach and Kiki nearly drowned"... It's never added up... We'll never know the truth...

The Sawalha-Adderleys have attracted lots of subs with depression, anxiety and alcoholism and they are SO unqualified re these issues... Going to the priory 20 yrs ago does not make them experts.. 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
View attachment 629879Thanks @Ulrika , Grimsby Telegraph has multiple articles. He obviously consented to these artlicles so I feel it's within his wishes to share.
That's the one.

I searched "Xander Gibb Grimsby " and" Xander Gibb Lincolnshire Council" but found nothing, I wonder if his family asked for it to be took down.
Google Darren Burns Cleethorpes. He was a catfish like many of them are I guess. Which of course means Mark lied when he said he bumped into him in London.
[/QUOTE]
Another lie to add to the list then.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 629879Thanks @Ulrika , Grimsby Telegraph has multiple articles. He obviously consented to these artlicles so I feel it's within his wishes to share.
It makes me sick the presents he sent them and he obviously didn’t have any money. They make me so angry. Tonight on the live they were on about the privilege that Boris Johnson has compared to the rest of us. Do they really think they are not privileged?

• Angry

I once wrote this in relation to my thoughts on him drinking... I've done DECADES of volunteer work... I could be totally wrong but his story gave never sat comfortably with me...

"Notice how his skin colour keeps going redder then back to normal and he gets an intermittent light sweat on his forehead?

Alcohol causes vasodilation, or widening of the blood vessels in the skin, which can increase the temperature of the skin. In response, the brain signals the sweat glands to cool down the body, and the perspiration begins.

Alcohol changes the way you think and feel, and therefore influences how you act.

His tone of voice was intermittently louder than normal and his behaviour towards his wife oversteps the mark when he pokes and flicks her. He was, and often is, erratic for no reason. All classic behaviours of a secret drinker who thinks there is no evidence of their drinking. The non verbal evidence is always there.

As the alcohol ravages their body, secret drinkers suffer from skin problems and their overall appearance may suffer. Paying less attention to physical hygiene can be signs someone has a problem with drinking. These are just some of the physical effects I believe Mark shows in response to his secret drinking.

He also drank lots of water throughout the vlog which I believe was to dissipate the alcohol smell and to rehydrate. He's out of breath just going to the kitchen for more water which is uncharacteristic for someone who is fit but not for someone who is drinking.

I'd go so far as to say he's been drinking throughout the lock down. His erratic behaviour has definitely deteriorated online throughout lock down. There is no comparison to the vlogs of old and vlogs of new with regards to his behaviour.

Also Mark stays up late, drinkers often stay up late to drink in peace. Many will stay awake after everyone else has gone to bed. They can drink on their own without anyone monitoring the amount of alcohol being consumed. They feel more free when no one else is there to judge them.

If Mark is relapsing, he needs to get help ASAP. I believe the evidence is all there for everyone to see. His wife repeatedly keeps calling him annoying, In my humble opinion I would say his behaviour is classic relapsing behaviour"

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I once wrote this in relation to my thoughts on him drinking... I've done DECADES of volunteer work... I could be totally wrong but his story gave never sat comfortably with me...

"Notice how his skin colour keeps going redder then back to normal and he gets an intermittent light sweat on his forehead?

Alcohol causes vasodilation, or widening of the blood vessels in the skin, which can increase the temperature of the skin. In response, the brain signals the sweat glands to cool down the body, and the perspiration begins.

Alcohol changes the way you think and feel, and therefore influences how you act.

His tone of voice was intermittently louder than normal and his behaviour towards his wife oversteps the mark when he pokes and flicks her. He was, and often is, erratic for no reason. All classic behaviours of a secret drinker who thinks there is no evidence of their drinking. The non verbal evidence is always there.

As the alcohol ravages their body, secret drinkers suffer from skin problems and their overall appearance may suffer. Paying less attention to physical hygiene can be signs someone has a problem with drinking. These are just some of the physical effects I believe Mark shows in response to his secret drinking.

He also drank lots of water throughout the vlog which I believe was to dissipate the alcohol smell and to rehydrate. He's out of breath just going to the kitchen for more water which is uncharacteristic for someone who is fit but not for someone who is drinking.

I'd go so far as to say he's been drinking throughout the lock down. His erratic behaviour has definitely deteriorated online throughout lock down. There is no comparison to the vlogs of old and vlogs of new with regards to his behaviour.

Also Mark stays up late, drinkers often stay up late to drink in peace. Many will stay awake after everyone else has gone to bed. They can drink on their own without anyone monitoring the amount of alcohol being consumed. They feel more free when no one else is there to judge them.

If Mark is relapsing, he needs to get help ASAP. I believe the evidence is all there for everyone to see. His wife repeatedly keeps calling him annoying, In my humble opinion I would say his behaviour is classic relapsing behaviour"
I don’t believe he is taking the new meds either.

• Heart

I think you are 💯 correct and Nadia’s nervousness around him would support everything you say
You are so observant !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

maybe he puts neat vodka in his espresso's to hide the smell?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wish I had more thumbs down available ...when I watch their vlogs
Don't we all :ROFLMAO:
My son told me that they get paid for either (n) or (y) about 1p for 2 of either. Will check with him tomorrow but we were talking about youtubers at the weekend and he said this is so. If the (n) rile him I will give him half a pence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.