Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed this happens a lot with the lives.
He allows the subs to talk amongst themselves whether or not the live actually happens.
I believe he sits on the sidelines and observes their interaction, wheedles out the naughty ones and gets ready to delete them.
When they’re particularly chatty, he can’t keep up so he takes the whole thing down, does his ‘housework?’ Then pops it back up again when it’s all squeaky clean.
Self obsessed, narcissistic, conniving eejit.
I think subs chatting is good for his logrythm or whatever it is , it’s interaction = positive for channel ??

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why is he STILL using that Snapchat filter? I actually feel embarrassed for him when he films that mental Marky "thing". It's already got a voice changer with the filter but he also insists on putting on a silly baby voice with it too. 🤮It makes me cringe. I'd be SO embarrassed if that was my husband or father.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I think subs chatting is good for his logrythm or whatever it is , it’s interaction = positive for channel ??
That was what I was wondering when I asked the question earlier. To have a live waiting for 7 hours, you’re going to get a lot of chat and thumbs 👍🏼👎🏼before it’s even started.
I think there’s more to it than just ‘giving people more chance to be notified’. Definitely

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't remember if it was this thread or the last one but quite a few of us were saying "Really enough is enough with CM." A Tattler had pointed out a dramatic fall in viewing figures since Lockdown phases were brought into action, and we also discussed that was probably why he was having his Mental Health breakdown .. sulk.

I think it might even have been me and definitely others said, they would be better off just sticking with HT, and possibly an evening show.

:unsure::unsure::unsure: I'm getting a bit tired of this, we're 'very unwell Trolls' yet we seem to be their 'Creatives' Team and we are saving them a fortune having to pay for one; and I bet they are laughing their heads of saying "Thanks for that idea :mad:."

So, they are phasing out CM and introducing '6 O'clock Whine.' Unfortunate, actually stupid, play on words for a recovering alcoholic.

I can't seem to find it to 👎 it had gone again when I went to look.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I can't remember if it was this thread or the last one but quite a few of us were saying "Really enough is enough with CM." A Tattler had pointed out a dramatic fall in viewing figures since Lockdown phases were brought into action, and we also discussed that was probably why he was having his Mental Health breakdown .. sulk.

I think it might even have been me and definitely others said, they would be better off just sticking with HT, and possibly an evening show.

:unsure::unsure::unsure: I'm getting a bit tired of this, we're 'very unwell Trolls' yet we seem to be their 'Creatives' Team and we are saving them a fortune having to pay for one; and I bet they are laughing their heads of saying "Thanks for that idea :mad:."

So, they are phasing out CM and introducing '6 O'clock Whine.' Unfortunate, actually stupid, play on words for a recovering alcoholic.

It's still there, 42 👍 and 42 👎

• Haha
Had a quick glance, 5 seconds in and she's already slugging on something that looks suspiciously alcoholic. :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Had a quick glance, 5 seconds in and she's already slugging on something that looks suspiciously alcoholic. :rolleyes:
Yes it's a gin and tonic, she said she was having one on her IG before they went live

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
They are a bit too lively for me at 6pm as I’m an early bird 🦅 who is winding down right now 😴😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes it's a gin and tonic, she said she was having one on her IG before they went live
If June has been a dry month for her I can’t imagine the monsoon of alcohol that accompanies a normal month.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What the fook is she on? Drink organic wine as it’s better on the liver? Maybe drink a good wine occasionally and enjoy it rather than banging it down your throat every night. Silly moo!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I agree, I've said it myself time and time again. It's one of the reasons I never mention the things they could be doing on their channel anymore. They are paying Michelle for social media expertise not me and yet she can't see one glaringly obvious reason (apart from Mark of course) why their numbers are fast declining.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If June has been a dry month for her I can’t imagine the monsoon of alcohol that accompanies a normal month.
Someone kept asking her “I thought you weren’t drinking this month”, they posted it loads of times but it was completely ignored 😡
I’m hoping that means it’s got to her because there is no way she could have missed it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What the fook is she on? Drink organic wine as it’s better on the liver? Maybe drink a good wine occasionally and enjoy it rather than banging it down your throat every night. Silly moo!
She is certainly not a connoisseur ! All she ever drinks is bloody WARM rozaay wine. I have never seen a cooler for it, bottle hangs around all day/evening😳

Ps can’t believe he actually said she was “hot” on her latest IG charade! Deluded or taking the mick?🤨🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I agree, I've said it myself time and time again. It's one of the reasons I never mention the things they could be doing on their channel anymore. They are paying Michelle for social media expertise not me and yet she can't see one glaringly obvious reason (apart from Mark of course) why their numbers are fast declining.
Do you know Michelle's full name, i.e business details? If you are allowed to post them on here, as I would like to look at what experience she has had, what sort of person basically, would want to work with these two thieves.
I still haven't got over that poor girl asking them for some time and not to block her until she can afford to pay them £2, and she was completely ignored. How do they sleep at night?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.