Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mind is boogied by marks alcoholism
Do you think he still drinks?
Do you think he’s dying for a drink ?
Do you think he follows the 12 step programme?
Do you think he’d happily pour a few if she let him and didn’t go into a rage?
Do you think he has been sober for 16 years?
If he has I hope he can sustain it

It’s just that I headed to their cancel to hear about sobriety and I’m very confused
No offence to anyone who is struggling with alcoholism I know that is a complete minefield
I would class him as a dry drunk.

Reactions: 11
IMO this is a piss take on mental health... Cannot bear mental marky... Just shut up and get on with feeling better 🙄

I Completely agree. Every time I see this face I think he is taking the piss out of people with either mental health issues or people with a learning disability and I literally want to punch him in his throat!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I did google it but still don't understand what it is to be honest.

I Completely agree. Every time I see this face I think he is taking the piss out of people with either mental health issues or people with a learning disability and I literally want to punch him in his throat!!!!
I absolutely hate those rubber face pics which I also think he is taking the piss with people with issues, I think his are pretend. I don't have any mental health issuess but have issues with him and her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Talking of catfishes... We've always questioned Holly the immunologist and wondered if she was real... Now we know Xander was Darren from Cleethorpes... I wonder who else is fake??? 🤔 😂

I've often thought AG was McDonalds Farmer...

Human nature fascinates me!

I'm reading about Forensic Linguistics, it's fascinating... Solving crimes by any written evidence... People often trip up by what they say but also by what and how they write... I'll try and use what I learn on the Sawalha-Adderleys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Re Manks drinking check out the Fathers Day special “A.Father &Daughter laugh at some funny s**t. at 14.17 Mark is swigging
from a water bottle and Moody says careful, careful stop! why would she say stop if it’s only water? I may be wrong but he
looked a bit out of it to me. i haven’t posted on here for awhile due to carpel tunnel in both hands so f****ng painful but thanks for the brilliant post tattlers you always say what I would have said oops! here comes the pain again✋

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Talking of catfishes... We've always questioned Holly the immunologist and wondered if she was real... Now we know Xander was Darren from Cleethorpes... I wonder who else is fake??? 🤔 😂

I've often thought AG was McDonalds Farmer...

Human nature fascinates me!

I'm reading about Forensic Linguistics, it's fascinating... Solving crimes by any written evidence... People often trip up by what they say but also by what and how they write... I'll try and use what I learn on the Sawalha-Adderleys 😂
I am the same with Forensics - I read loads of books and wish I had done that instead of disecting animals as my job as a cook. :ROFLMAO: Just a joke.
I love those books and my hubby thinks I am strange reading them but he is safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 629879Thanks @Ulrika , Grimsby Telegraph has multiple articles. He obviously consented to these artlicles so I feel it's within his wishes to share.
If Xander was too big to be able to get into his own garden, how the heck did he make it all of the way from Cleethorpes to the South Bank in London to casually bump into the Mank??? 🤔

I once wrote this in relation to my thoughts on him drinking... I've done DECADES of volunteer work... I could be totally wrong but his story gave never sat comfortably with me...

"Notice how his skin colour keeps going redder then back to normal and he gets an intermittent light sweat on his forehead?

Alcohol causes vasodilation, or widening of the blood vessels in the skin, which can increase the temperature of the skin. In response, the brain signals the sweat glands to cool down the body, and the perspiration begins.

Alcohol changes the way you think and feel, and therefore influences how you act.

His tone of voice was intermittently louder than normal and his behaviour towards his wife oversteps the mark when he pokes and flicks her. He was, and often is, erratic for no reason. All classic behaviours of a secret drinker who thinks there is no evidence of their drinking. The non verbal evidence is always there.

As the alcohol ravages their body, secret drinkers suffer from skin problems and their overall appearance may suffer. Paying less attention to physical hygiene can be signs someone has a problem with drinking. These are just some of the physical effects I believe Mark shows in response to his secret drinking.

He also drank lots of water throughout the vlog which I believe was to dissipate the alcohol smell and to rehydrate. He's out of breath just going to the kitchen for more water which is uncharacteristic for someone who is fit but not for someone who is drinking.

I'd go so far as to say he's been drinking throughout the lock down. His erratic behaviour has definitely deteriorated online throughout lock down. There is no comparison to the vlogs of old and vlogs of new with regards to his behaviour.

Also Mark stays up late, drinkers often stay up late to drink in peace. Many will stay awake after everyone else has gone to bed. They can drink on their own without anyone monitoring the amount of alcohol being consumed. They feel more free when no one else is there to judge them.

If Mark is relapsing, he needs to get help ASAP. I believe the evidence is all there for everyone to see. His wife repeatedly keeps calling him annoying, In my humble opinion I would say his behaviour is classic relapsing behaviour"
PS... I copied and pasted the above comment re marks drinking, as I initially wrote it about a year ago on here, just incase the context doesn't make sense... 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Xander was American wasn’t he? He hosted radio shows and was an actor. I’m sure he used to fly back and forth from LA to London. I remember Mark actually telling Nitty that he was an actor the day after he passed.
It’s quite sad that he had to make this life up but shows you the kind of people that are die hard followers of Nitty and smelly.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Xander was American wasn’t he? He hosted radio shows and was an actor. I’m sure he used to fly back and forth from LA to London. I remember Mark actually telling Nitty that he was an actor the day after he passed.
It’s quite sad that he had to make this life up but shows you the kind of people that are die hard followers of Nitty and smelly.
Sadly Xander only had 50 followers on his youtube channel... I think he was a legend in his head but that's all...

He cannot have been too busy as the submissives on the Sawalha-Adderleys channel say Xander never missed a live coffee moaning..

Such a shame he had to lie, but kind of fabulous that he duped the king and queen of lying Mark and Nadia 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So Nittya hates when people use their middle finger and thinks it’s rude and not very clever. (Link is to relevant part) Maybe her husband and daughter should take note.👇👇👇

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So Nittya hates when people use their middle finger and thinks it’s rude and not very clever. (Link is to relevant part) Maybe her husband and daughter should take note.👇👇👇
I’m so confused 🤔 Has she not seen Maddy’s Insta?
Did no one call her out about the fact it’s her husband and child’s most favourite thing to do??

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Marks breakdown is well and truly over... Today he's posted a live 6pm vlog, a showbiz news review and a film review with Maddie...

I wonder why none of the subs are calling him out on his miraculous recovery??? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I once wrote this in relation to my thoughts on him drinking... I've done DECADES of volunteer work... I could be totally wrong but his story gave never sat comfortably with me...

"Notice how his skin colour keeps going redder then back to normal and he gets an intermittent light sweat on his forehead?

Alcohol causes vasodilation, or widening of the blood vessels in the skin, which can increase the temperature of the skin. In response, the brain signals the sweat glands to cool down the body, and the perspiration begins.

Alcohol changes the way you think and feel, and therefore influences how you act.

His tone of voice was intermittently louder than normal and his behaviour towards his wife oversteps the mark when he pokes and flicks her. He was, and often is, erratic for no reason. All classic behaviours of a secret drinker who thinks there is no evidence of their drinking. The non verbal evidence is always there.

As the alcohol ravages their body, secret drinkers suffer from skin problems and their overall appearance may suffer. Paying less attention to physical hygiene can be signs someone has a problem with drinking. These are just some of the physical effects I believe Mark shows in response to his secret drinking.

He also drank lots of water throughout the vlog which I believe was to dissipate the alcohol smell and to rehydrate. He's out of breath just going to the kitchen for more water which is uncharacteristic for someone who is fit but not for someone who is drinking.

I'd go so far as to say he's been drinking throughout the lock down. His erratic behaviour has definitely deteriorated online throughout lock down. There is no comparison to the vlogs of old and vlogs of new with regards to his behaviour.

Also Mark stays up late, drinkers often stay up late to drink in peace. Many will stay awake after everyone else has gone to bed. They can drink on their own without anyone monitoring the amount of alcohol being consumed. They feel more free when no one else is there to judge them.

If Mark is relapsing, he needs to get help ASAP. I believe the evidence is all there for everyone to see. His wife repeatedly keeps calling him annoying, In my humble opinion I would say his behaviour is classic relapsing behaviour"
I simply can't bear to watch him/them as I don't want to give them the view count as well as the fact that I find them both so disingenuous they make me furious. I do watch timestamps on here and occasionally I watch something which has been flagged up by a Tattler so I find it really hard to pass judgment. However..

I too have been involved for many years with people suffering with addiction and know the 12 Step programme.

What you have stated all seems very likely and I do think that possibly drinking played some part in his recent 'breakdown.'

I thought that may have been when he relapsed; but from what you have said his erratic behaviour and decline over the year is indicative of secret drinking.

Except if he were drinking he would be able to sleep. Something he complains about continuously for the lack of. Also, surely Nitty would have smelled it on him?

When alcoholics relapse it's usually pretty big and they do go all out and can't stop, unless he has strong enough will power to keep it under control. He has always seemed to me to be an addict who is not 'working a programme of recovery' and doing it all on his own. Therefore it can be the same as living with someone who is drinking, because they are not addressing the problem, managing cravings, suppressing emotions, and 'acting out' in other ways.

It's very difficult to say, but my first instinct when the CM's stopped and he went to 'the Doctor' was that he had relapsed, possibly being locked up together for a year, they both couldn't hide the fact that they have some very serious issues with their marriage, which could have eventually caused relapse.

She doesn't work a 12 Step OA programme, because she simply doesn't have a serenity around food. No sign of a food diary and she just throws out quotes that she has picked up from the literature.

So in a sense they are both slaves to their addictions, whether they are trying to remain abstinent from their chosen vice, they are both struggling terribly, co-dependency, enmeshment, commitment-phobe, and love & sex addiction. They display all the traits of addicts who are not seeking help.

*Apologies, I am aware I rambled a little there, I agree with everything you have said @notSUBmissive, I just find it hard to believe he would get away with it for so long. She is such a control freak regarding everything he eats, but then, we have witnessed a growing drinking habit with her, so possibly she is just turning a blind eye to it all. Very confusing

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m so confused 🤔 Has she not seen Maddy’s Insta?
Did no one call her out about the fact it’s her husband and child’s most favourite thing to do??
I'm convinced this pair of muppets are taking the piss out of all the subs who watch them day in and day out. Why else would nitty say things like this when she knows full well that maddie gives the middle finger in every picture of herself and I wouldn't be surprised if they are not rolling about laughing after every live, and every vlog with the things they have said and the fact that all the subs are taken in with their lies and stupidity then planning the next load of rubbish they can spout. Everything about nadia sawalha off the telly is fake and they will go too far one of these days with their pretence and slip up badly and even the dumbest subs will see them for what they really are, a vile pair of con merchants.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.