Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to feel a little bit sorry for Mark but these past few days and his behaviour has made me see that he truly is a slimy, filthy nasty little man. I don't care if he sticks his grubby middle finger up, he just makes himself look like even more of a (in the words of @CarrieAnne ) baw bag! He needs to get off Youtube, get a hairbrush and get a job!
I don't think I called him that but it sounds good:LOL:.

Why is he STILL using that Snapchat filter? I actually feel embarrassed for him when he films that mental Marky "thing". It's already got a voice changer with the filter but he also insists on putting on a silly baby voice with it too. 🤮It makes me cringe. I'd be SO embarrassed if that was my husband or father.
This is the guy that thinks he can become a mental health counsellor, he's not right in the head himself, what a twerp.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Just had another look at tonight’s live and noticed that when RM Jams (someone they call out a lot and not the person who posted it at least a dozen times 😡) asked the question about her quitting alcohol this month she replied (30:00) “Nah, I didn’t want to, I didn’t like it!” Makes me so angry how she is so flippant about it knowing how much her alcoholic husband struggles with it! 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just had another look at tonight’s live and noticed that when RM Jams (someone they call out a lot and not the person who posted it at least a dozen times 😡) asked the question about her quitting alcohol this month she replied (30:00) “Nah, I didn’t want to, I didn’t like it!” Makes me so angry how she is so flippant about it knowing how much her alcoholic husband struggles with it! 😡😡😡
I'm really really unsure if he does struggle with sobriety...

Their words say he does but their actions say he's still drinking...

We'll never know the truth sadly, but what we do know is they are lying cheats 😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She seemed very aggressive/scary tonight and she has no right to get on her high horse about keeping Christmas open to see family when M&N were hugging and alsorts with Lisa and the cake maker and breaking COVID rules down in Cornwall!😡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
:rolleyes: Great, a drunk woman discussing all things 'menopause' Kaye won't get a word in 🥴
100% correct @chipmunk .. it was all Nadia of course and she did have her G&T glass with her taking big slurps.
Main takeaways are : since HRT she is losing weight, sleeping well (did not say anything about her snoring😏), doing 🧘‍♂️ , so much energy and having orgasms (is on full throttle ) .. too much information🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
100% correct @chipmunk .. it was all Nadia of course and she did have her G&T glass with her taking big slurps.
Main takeaways are : since HRT she is losing weight, sleeping well (did not say anything about her snoring😏), doing 🧘‍♂️ , so much energy and having orgasms (is on full throttle ) .. too much information🤮
Aah thanks @Waffle3, for always keeping me updated on the IG stuff. I don't mind Kaye, I mean I think she is intelligent, a little cold maybe, but she is grounded and asks good questions. Is she on HRT? If so the Conventional HRT or the Bio- Identical? That would have been quite an interesting chat if Nitty hadn't been in it!

As for discussing orgasms full throttle how UTTERLY revolting. She is so undignified and once again, she has a 13 year old daughter who won't be wanting to know that.

Oh my word, a Tattler made me laugh earlier when they said "I was a little bit sick in my mouth then" that just happened to me.

So she's trollied, and I notice a lot of Tattlers saying she is aggressive lately ( HRT working well on her moods then..)
I expect some IG posts this evening. Wonder if she does drunk NOga 😅?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you know Michelle's full name, i.e business details? If you are allowed to post them on here, as I would like to look at what experience she has had, what sort of person basically, would want to work with these two thieves.
I still haven't got over that poor girl asking them for some time and not to block her until she can afford to pay them £2, and she was completely ignored. How do they sleep at night?
Michelle Penny - her name is listed on their YT so I feel it's ok to disclose here.

Reactions: 8
Grimsby.. so he lived in Grimsby, had family in Grimsby, then moved to London via America? Mark definitely said he lived near the Thames.
Re Xander - Didn't we have an article quoted from a Grimsby newspaper about him not able to go out of his house due to his weight - seem to remember something about it. Trying to remember the wording to google it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
IQUOTE="rivermonster, post: 5351806, member: 124576"]
Re Xander - Didn't we have an article quoted from a Grimsby newspaper about him not able to go out of his house due to his weight - seem to remember something about it. Trying to remember the wording to google it.
[/QUOTE]
I searched "Xander Gibb Grimsby " and" Xander Gibb Lincolnshire Council" but found nothing, I wonder if his family asked for it to be took down.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
IQUOTE="rivermonster, post: 5351806, member: 124576"]
I searched "Xander Gibb Grimsby " and" Xander Gibb Lincolnshire Council" but found nothing, I wonder if his family asked for it to be took down.
[/QUOTE]

Google Darren Burns Cleethorpes. He was a catfish like many of them are I guess. Which of course means Mark lied when he said he bumped into him in London.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.