Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She dic
IMO this is a piss take on mental health... Cannot bear mental marky... Just shut up and get on with feeling better ๐Ÿ™„
Nadia Sawalha also did one saying how she felt disgusting and vile and skanky etc after heating up fish and chips from the night before. ๐Ÿคข
Iโ€™d believe she did that. The master chef who knows so much about food safety and cookery hygiene.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Seeing the picture on Juliaโ€™s Instagram NOW we know why Nitty has suddenly started talking about yoga again. Julia says her dad has being doing some too. All Nitty does is make him cream and fat laden unsuitable food.
What you have said has only just sunk in. So.. you think she is showing off about yoga because Julia is teaching their Father yoga?

I can't understand her motive other than to irritate Julia? Julia has talked of yoga in articles occasionally, on SM too but no-one would have known about her teaching Mr. Sawalha yoga until her post last night, which seemed more about 108 salutations which millions of yogi's do on 21/22 June. (Why Nitty's teacher wasn't doing them I don't know,) was that IGLive contrived for that specific day?

Therefore hitting out at her eldest step daughter training in Vinyasa AND Julia? No she can't be that mean..?

I'm just trying to understand how that woman's mind works.

So, she must know Julia is helping Mr. Sawalha with yoga, so she starts 365 days of NOga on SM to what purpose? She is a very very odd woman, whom it seems, cannot stand other women.

Oh and who is she kidding 6.30 am up doing NOga before work. WHAT A CHEAT!!!!!!

I have images of her chucking her mat down wherever she is, no matter what time of day, shoving her phone in someone's hand and say 'film me doing my NOga.' Then she can post it at 6.30am, when in actual fact she's probably ramming a deep fried bacon sandwich down her gullet.

Sorry, but being a yogi and liking Julia, that has just, well made me feel very un ZEN!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I do agree with you, but I think that's what she looked like when Nadia Sawalha face planted the carpet at the Elton John premiere, directed by Dexter Fletcher, Julia Sawalha's first love.

(sorry I couldn't resist getting the face plant in there again ๐Ÿ˜‚)

..my point being, possibly she was allowed to dress up a little as it was a big occasion, and Nadia really wanted to show off and make it very clear she had been invited and Julia had not, or had possibly declined.

I'm sure she looked like that on that particular night. ๐Ÿค”

Sorry can't bring myself to google photos of that woman and especially Kiki.

Is this another opportunity to see that moment? Never gets dull does it?๐Ÿคฉ
The Rockean premier was actually in May 2019 and it was only Maddie and Mank who went with her to it.
Maddie was 16 and Kiki was just 11. The vlog below shows Di was at their house whilst trying were getting ready and she looked after Kiki I think.
Yes thoughโ€ฆ Maddie was made up to look much older.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Rockean premier was actually in May 2019 and it was only Maddie and Mank who went with her to it.
Maddie was 16 and Kiki was just 11. The vlog below shows Di was at their house whilst trying were getting ready and she looked after Kiki I think.
Look at the pure joy in Maddie's face when her mother falls over and her taunting "are you gonna cry?", anyone who cared about their mother would be concerned and upset for them if they'd just fallen flat on their face infront of hundreds of people.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
On a serious note, those Mentalmarky characters would be a trigger for their subs who are genuinely suffering mental health conditions
They are just awful
They should desist

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Itโ€™s back again - 21 thumbs down ๐Ÿ˜ (23 up) ๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™ve noticed this happens a lot with the lives.
He allows the subs to talk amongst themselves whether or not the live actually happens.
I believe he sits on the sidelines and observes their interaction, wheedles out the naughty ones and gets ready to delete them.
When theyโ€™re particularly chatty, he canโ€™t keep up so he takes the whole thing down, does his โ€˜housework?โ€™ Then pops it back up again when itโ€™s all squeaky clean.
Self obsessed, narcissistic, conniving eejit.

• Sick
  • Wow
IMO this is a piss take on mental health... Cannot bear mental marky... Just shut up and get on with feeling better ๐Ÿ™„
How self absorbed do you have to be, to think that people really give a tit, Mark Adderley?

Here's an idea for your poll tomorrow;

Do you think Narc is a lying, money grabbing twit?

Yes or Yes ๐Ÿ–•

• Haha
  • Heart
Nadia Sawalha also did one saying how she felt disgusting and vile and skanky etc after heating up fish and chips from the night before. ๐Ÿคข
Iโ€™d believe she did that. The master chef who knows so much about food safety and cookery hygiene.
N: โ€œIโ€™ve just eaten inhaled heated up fish and chips and I feel Revolting and Grey and Vile and Disgusting and Skanky and Hideous.โ€ So, she does own a full length mirror. :sneaky:

Help me out, tattlers. I might have been affected by the impending full moon but Iโ€™m sure Iโ€™ve read countless magazine articles about how N has achieved body acceptance?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I used to feel a little bit sorry for Mark but these past few days and his behaviour has made me see that he truly is a slimy, filthy nasty little man. I don't care if he sticks his grubby middle finger up, he just makes himself look like even more of a (in the words of @CarrieAnne ) baw bag! He needs to get off Youtube, get a hairbrush and get a job!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What you have said has only just sunk in. So.. you think she is showing off about yoga because Julia is teaching their Father yoga?

I can't understand her motive other than to irritate Julia? Julia has talked of yoga in articles occasionally, on SM too but no-one would have known about her teaching Mr. Sawalha yoga until her post last night, which seemed more about 108 salutations which millions of yogi's do on 21/22 June. (Why Nitty's teacher wasn't doing them I don't know,) was that IGLive contrived for that specific day?

Therefore hitting out at her eldest step daughter training in Vinyasa AND Julia? No she can't be that mean..?

I'm just trying to understand how that woman's mind works.

So, she must know Julia is helping Mr. Sawalha with yoga, so she starts 365 days of NOga on SM to what purpose? She is a very very odd woman, whom it seems, cannot stand other women.

Oh and who is she kidding 6.30 am up doing NOga before work. WHAT A CHEAT!!!!!!

I have images of her chucking her mat down wherever she is, no matter what time of day, shoving her phone in someone's hand and say 'film me doing my NOga.' Then she can post it at 6.30am, when in actual fact she's probably ramming a deep fried bacon sandwich down her gullet.

Sorry, but being a yogi and liking Julia, that has just, well made me feel very un ZEN!
Poor Mr Sawalha and his arteries.
Broccoli (Dina) to the left of him, yoga (Julia) to the right and he's stuck in the middle with his self-absorbed, look-a-like daughter Nardia, laden with mounds of squidged together butter, sugar, microwaved flour and assorted m&ms. :(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you for clarifying and for the entertainment, never ceases to make me squirm,cringe, laugh and think, you deserved that.

I always think show-offs should get their comeuppance. If you're a great star and stack it at say, The Oscars, people run to their aid and are loved for it. Nobody helped her up, I think that is because Maddie finds her a constant embarrassment and Mark Adderley was sweating with excitement because he got 'live' content.

I watched a little more carefully, no-one has a clue who she is, she is literally looking for people to spot her, she finally spies a LW fan and falls flat on her face! Then other people just shout we love you, why? People are so bizarre. Then she moans that she wants a red carpet, what a Madam! Premiere carpets change colour to suit the films. I think the Absolutely Fabulous Film started that trend with a bright pink one Jennifer Saunders, so cool!

Thanks again and for all the NOga laughs today. I think she missed a day after the night they spent drunk on a river, and I think she's actually missed more than one day, feels more like three. Anyhow great detective work once again!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.