Nadia Sawalha #37 If you cannot take the thumbs down, get out of the kitchen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On yesterday’s awful CM AG was trying to say something about Xander and Mark told him to text him or message him. He has his phone number!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Seeing the picture on Julia’s Instagram NOW we know why Nitty has suddenly started talking about yoga again. Julia says her dad has being doing some too. All Nitty does is make him cream and fat laden unsuitable food.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I'm not surprised the two youngest girls think he is a cool dad. There has never been any discipline in that house, he's always trying to be on their level running around the house in his silly masks and dressing-up clothes, he has a room full of toys, he lets them lie in bed all day, they haven't had to go to school, he's always acting like a silly little boy, maddie is allowed to have the boyfriend up in her bed, Kiki who is 13 years old is allowed to tart herself up to look a lot older, drugs fags and booze is allowed and it's acceptable for maddie not to get a job. With parents like that what teenagers wouldn't think they were cool and the way he acts is a result of his own upbringing, maddie and Kiki have only seen the way their parents live they won't be any different and so it goes on........

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I'm AMAZED she published a picture of her 13 yr old, wearing red lipstick, for the national press to pic up on... We all know Mark's stance on red lipstick also! 😡

So was the whole "gushing" OTT Fathers Day posts thing so that the press would pic up on them and also reaffirm what a what a wonderful father Mark wants everyone to think he is??? What a sad sad sad pathetic thing he is! 😡😡😡

YOU GIRLS DON'T KNOW ANY DIFFERENT MARK!!! WAIT UNTIL THEY REALISE WHAT A TERRIBLY SELFISH AND NARCISSISTIC FATHER YOU'VE BEEN!!!

I'm guessing your older daughters have started to realise the truth hence your NEED for your youngest daughters to have to go public on fathers day...

JUST WHEN WE THINK YOU TWO CANNOT STOOP ANY LOWER... YOU DO 😡😡😡
I'm sorry but she is an utter media bleep.

'Nadia Sawalha publishes photo of her media shy daughter in order for her third husband Mark Adderley to feel good on Father's Day. This particular daughter asks repeatedly not be exposed, yet Nadia Sawalha will stop at nothing to remain relevant in her tiny Z list pond.'

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
So, why has the thumbnail for today’s live gone up 7 hours ahead of when it’s due to begin?
What do they gain from that? Because there’s no other reason to start it so far in advance.
A chance of getting more traffic to the channel? More chance for thumbs up?🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Regarding GFH: I am actually interested in what goes on in their garden and what they have to say, and how it's coming along. But the terrible camerawork makes this very difficult. There's no lingering in one place for a minute to be able to appreciate anything and he's always swinging the camera around. Surely, his experience in film making would render him an expert in this? Surely his editing would have picked this up?

"Nadia Sawalha's third husband Mark Adderley, declares himself a garden enthusiast and makes films to show us his progress. Unfortunately, the unprofessional camera work and editing makes this impossible for anyone to enjoy"

(Is that how to do it? @chipmunk ?)
:ROFLMAO: Fantastic!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cane rattling moment here. When I look at that photo of Mark and Kiki, if I didn't know she was 13 I would think she was 17 or 18. Why on earth is she allowed to dye her hair and wearing make-up? Unless I was working and earning my own cash and over the age of 16 would my parental unit let me do that. Mind you, my parental unit lost the will to lay down the law with my younger sib, mush to my annoyance. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 17
So, why has the thumbnail for today’s live gone up 7 hours ahead of when it’s due to begin?
What do they gain from that? Because there’s no other reason to start it so far in advance.
A chance of getting more traffic to the channel? More chance for thumbs up?🤷🏼‍♀️
Lots of subs and members moaning they aren’t getting the you tube notification in advance of when they go live so are missing it 🙄 M thinks if he puts a thumbnail up hours in advance they should all get the notification in time.

Reactions: 10
Cane rattling moment here. When I look at that photo of Mark and Kiki, if I didn't know she was 13 I would think she was 17 or 18. Why on earth is she allowed to dye her hair and wearing make-up? Unless I was working and earning my own cash and over the age of 16 would my parental unit let me do that. Mind you, my parental unit lost the will to lay down the law with my younger sib, mush to my annoyance. :mad:
I do agree with you, but I think that's what she looked like when Nadia Sawalha face planted the carpet at the Elton John premiere, directed by Dexter Fletcher, Julia Sawalha's first love.

(sorry I couldn't resist getting the face plant in there again 😂)

..my point being, possibly she was allowed to dress up a little as it was a big occasion, and Nadia really wanted to show off and make it very clear she had been invited and Julia had not, or had possibly declined.

I'm sure she looked like that on that particular night. 🤔

Sorry can't bring myself to google photos of that woman and especially Kiki.

Is this another opportunity to see that moment? Never gets dull does it?🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
7 thumbs down by their own subscription paying members ??!?
I thought thumbs up and down was anonymous 😳 Is there now a way of knowing who has put the thumbs down or are you thinking they must be subscribers if they know the thumbnail is up?

Reactions: 4
On yesterday’s awful CM AG was trying to say something about Xander and Mark told him to text him or message him. He has his phone number!
Recipe for disaster!

Or thumbs down 😏😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lots of subs and members moaning they aren’t getting the you tube notification in advance of when they go live so are missing it 🙄 M thinks if he puts a thumbnail up hours in advance they should all get the notification in time.
I don’t get why the panic when they don’t get a notification! Everyone knows that generally there is a CM every morning at some point - why the desperation to watch it live? To get a shout out from two filthy thickos? We all know that unless you have a certain name, you’ll just be ignored anyway 😏

I thought thumbs up and down was anonymous 😳 Is there now a way of knowing who has put the thumbs down or are you thinking they must be subscribers if they know the thumbnail is up?
It is anonymous. It was a locked members only NNSS that was used as an example above, so only members can 👍🏼 or 👎🏼

Reactions: 15
I thought you had to be a mug fee paying sub family member to put a thumbs down (or up if appropriate) on their ‘lots of tit Sunday show’ .. could be wrong though?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So we’re back to day 13 of NOga😂😂😂
At this rate it will most certainly take 730 days 🤣🤣🤣
As usual her attempt at 365 days of yoga is all a balls up in terms of her approach and lies.

I think the idea is that it should be 365 continuous/consecutive days Nadia, you thicko.
🙄😂

The first pic below was take from her insta today and it says-
‘6 days ago - which was the 16th June , today being 22nd June.
It says ‘Day 11’ on that post from 6 days ago which would mean she started on 6th June?
How then, is the post she put up today ‘Day 13?’
Should we not now be on Day 17???

Correct me if I’m wrong but she also completely skipped Day 6.

Just more lying, cheating fakety
fakeness because she is jealous of her sister’s and step daughter’s yoga abilities and is trying to hog the limelight.
Maybe so you silly woman. but for all the wrong reasons.🙄

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not surprised the two youngest girls think he is a cool dad. There has never been any discipline in that house, he's always trying to be on their level running around the house in his silly masks and dressing-up clothes, he has a room full of toys, he lets them lie in bed all day, they haven't had to go to school, he's always acting like a silly little boy, maddie is allowed to have the boyfriend up in her bed, Kiki who is 13 years old is allowed to tart herself up to look a lot older, drugs fags and booze is allowed and it's acceptable for maddie not to get a job. With parents like that what teenagers wouldn't think they were cool and the way he acts is a result of his own upbringing, maddie and Kiki have only seen the way their parents live they won't be any different and so it goes on........
What chance do they stand?
It’s no wonder Maddie has that trademark finger flip of hers in most of her insta posts with this as an example-
Imagine raising a daughter to believe this is OK.
She will get nowhere in life with this attitude.
No matter what I do my Dad will stick up for me and my Mum is so anxious about whether or not her family members actually like her that she’ll let me get away with anything. Mwahahahaha.” (Evil laugh)

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.