Nadia Sawalha #35 Thumbs down to flying monkeys and lying numpties.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its hilarious- they think 'troll's' will be tracked and dealt with
Serious online abuse can be investigated, death threats, hate and racist tweets etc, they dont receive anything like that at all, comments and peoples thoughts about them will amount to nothing - they are really clueless
People have been trying to get Tattle shut down for years and have failed miserably. Talking about someone in a forum away from their platforms is NOT trolling. Lime Goss is a big business and will have a legal team who go over these threads with a fine toothcomb. They are delusional.

Reactions: 24
I have just been reading this article about Nadia and her obsession with homeopathy. Nadia the celebrity dimwit! It’s from 2010 and nothing has changed.

Dimwit Nadia🤣🤣🤣
Her hands and arms are still a disaster with eczema/psoriasis so homeopathy has not helped apparently!

love the reference “she heard from a friend” 🤣🤣 Nitty and her imaginary friends😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Can I just say to Mark ,Nads and subs ,anyone who thumbs down it is because your content is crap , contradictory,shady,preachy,samey, boring, depressing, stupid and full of bull. Plus we do it because we enjoy it but WE aren't the only ones who do it.
I for one have never trolled you, Xander, Ashley, Skye or any of the merry band. I have however seen them troll each other many times in particularly nasty ways. So please stop spouting 💩 as you are coming across as very stupid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Thank you for sharing the video and I’m sad that Xander has left too soon but I am pleased that he did stand up for what he believed in. I honestly don’t think he ever felt trolled as he was so forthright and strong. Just my option obvs. He clearly wasn’t a well man which is sad but why does N immediately mention Covid?

Mark seems just the same to me. I do though look at her and see such sadness in her eyes. I honestly think in my opinion again, that she doesn’t want to be with Mark. I feel that when he is calm and kind she’s ok and happy but he is so up, down and irritating and I can see absolute dread in her face. But, she can’t leave him because we all know the girls will side with him and she knows it too. She looks broken and exhausted to me. If I was her, he’d be gone. She only has one life and she needs to live it.
People have been trying to get Tattle shut down for years and have failed miserably. Talking about someone in a forum away from their platforms is NOT trolling. Lime Goss is a big business and will have a legal team who go over these threads with a fine toothcomb. They are delusional.
'Like a trapped animal, the narcissist is forever on the lookout: was this comment meant to demean him? Was this utterance a deliberate attack? Gradually, his mind turns into a chaotic battlefield of paranoia and ideas of reference until he loses touch with reality and retreats to his own world of fantasised and unchallenged grandiosity.' Sam Vaknin
Add to that the cocaine, alchohol abuse and Nads...welcome to the fizzing mind of a near qualified PhDer bat bashing troll hunter

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Can I just say to Mark ,Nads and subs ,anyone who thumbs down it is because your content is crap , contradictory,shady,preachy,samey, boring, depressing, stupid and full of bull. Plus we do it because we enjoy it but WE aren't the only ones who do it.
I for one have never trolled you, Xander, Ashley, Skye or any of the merry band. I have however seen them troll each other many times in particularly nasty ways. So please stop spouting 💩 as you are coming across as very stupid.
Same here,I've never trolled any of them,I got blocked by the sadderlys for having an opinion different from them,that is NOT trolling,I call it NOT sucking up their arses and agreeing to everything they say.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 605614
I always think it's strange how she worked a lot with Lorraine but never mentions her.
Hello Tattlers 👋👋👋

“There’s no hope for some” That’s charming!! I thought Nadia and Mark put trolling down to poor mental health!?! 🙉

Wow interesting especially where she’s admits to never taking Maddie and Kiki to GP at all! Not even for vaccinations 😯

View attachment 605627
You can’t believe a thing she says though right? She’s probably about as homeopathic as she is plant-based

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 605614
I always think it's strange how she worked a lot with Lorraine but never mentions her.
I think Leader Mark has created a horrible clique... infact they are the cruel trolls silencing our voices .😡
It’s like a school playground ... now us ‘rejects’ have form a friendly group where we can express ourselves they’re still not satisfied he and the sub have a mission to eradicate us of the planet! 🌍 F**ck Off

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Hello Tattlers 👋👋👋

“There’s no hope for some” That’s charming!! I thought Nadia and Mark put trolling down to poor mental health!?! 🙉

You can’t believe a thing she says though right? She’s probably about as homeopathic as she is plant-based
Hello Tattlers 👋👋👋

Welcome@mentalhoax ! The more the merrier🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They don’t seem devastated subs!
they have just posted this ad!

🤩 KERCHING! 🤑

'It's all about the money, money, money,
We need ya money, money, money,
Forget about the price-tag,
It's all bout the,uh, cha-ching cha-ching,
it's all bout the, yeah, b-bling, b-bling
I just wunnoo da-ance, 💃

And forget about the price-tag'

Why is everybody so obsessed?
Money can buy ME happiness
Can we all slow down, so I can enjoy right now?
I guarantee I will be feeling alright,
Cos you're paying me in dollar tonight.

It's all about the money, money, money...'

(apologies to Jesse J for slight alterations)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Same here,I've never trolled any of them,I got blocked by the sadderlys for having an opinion different from them,that is NOT trolling,I call it NOT sucking up their arses and agreeing to everything they say.
I commented asking why did he delete any difference of opinion but ignored the nasty,name calling sub to sub infighting/bullying.
Naturally he silenced me.
I find it very cruel,nasty behaviour to try and silence people who are expressing their opinions and thoughts in a civilised way.
Thankfully none of that on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I commented asking why did he delete any difference of opinion but ignored the nasty,name calling sub to sub infighting/bullying.
Naturally he silenced me.
I find it very cruel,nasty behaviour to try and silence people who are expressing their opinions and thoughts in a civilised way.
Thankfully none of that on here.
Same for me. I tried to defend a sub who had criticised their covid rule breaking and then got jumped by the obsessives (led by McDonalds Farmer) and personally attacked. Mark joined in on their side - some of the vilest comments on their channel and they were from him 🤣 Then he did some selective deletions so none of it made sense, including deleting all his own comments. Must be weird to have to moderate comments from yourself! 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
They've got their 🎂
I'm very much classing that as an AD, though they think they will get away with it because it was from Ashley and Subs.

Though they covered themselves previously (always 10 steps ahead of their game) by saying they were not going to thank subs by name because of the :eek: TROLLS :eek:.

So instead they smother their post in @cakesareWHATEVER 🤬

Why could they not have just said 'Thank you to all our lovely youtube subscribers.'

Because...they want free cakes for the rest of their lives that's why.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Same for me. I tried to defend a sub who had criticised their covid rule breaking and then got jumped by the obsessives (led by McDonalds Farmer) and personally attacked. Mark joined in on their side - some of the vilest comments on their channel and they were from him 🤣 Then he did some selective deletions so none of it made sense, including deleting all his own comments. Must be weird to have to moderate comments from yourself! 🤣🤣
Yes I forgot to say before he deleted/muted me he put a horrible reply to my very reasonable question. What a prick. I'm not sure Nitwit knows the half of what he does.

• Heart
How do they honestly expect the kids to be clean and tidy when both M and N live in complete filth and squalor, as does Di, they all look they they need a good scrub, everything looks so grubby including the garden

My thumbs down had nothing to do with Xander.... Subs do my head in.... 👎
My thumbs down goes to the bloody mess they live in and present to their followers

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.