Nadia Sawalha #35 Thumbs down to flying monkeys and lying numpties.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its hilarious- they think 'troll's' will be tracked and dealt with
Serious online abuse can be investigated, death threats, hate and racist tweets etc, they dont receive anything like that at all, comments and peoples thoughts about them will amount to nothing - they are really clueless

• Haha
Reactions: 28
its hilarious- they think 'troll's' will be tracked and dealt with
Serious online abuse can be investigated, death threats, hate and racist tweets etc, they dont receive anything like that at all, comments and peoples thoughts about them will amount to nothing - they are really clueless
They sit on there and slag people off. We sit on here and slag them off.
HILARIOUS that they think a bunch of people saying we don't like them or exposing blatant lies is somehow illegal 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
When are they going to get it into their heads that blocking or muting people that held a different opinion to them doesn't make them a troll.... Stick yr troll tracker where the sun doesn't shine!... And manky on todays coffee boring is the same opinionated arse as always.... Not watched it all but 👎 before I left...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
They have run so many folks down, look at the vitriol at Piers, Alan, Julia?

Reactions: 18
On their tribute to Xander, they mentioned how they enjoyed and will miss their banter/differing opinions with him, yet delete conflicting comments from subs on their YT!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Shocking how little mank knew about xander considering he was a key member of the community, and mank makes out they were 'good friends' cant believe how quickly (well i can) they made his passing about them, and even used it to try to glean more members and thumbs up. They could have made a heart-felt tribute or no tribute at all but to use it to earn is lacking morals.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Add Dyspraxia to the ever growing list of Nittia's conditions, according to today's CM. She knocks me sick, she really does. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Shocking how little mank knew about xander considering he was a key member of the community, and mank makes out they were 'good friends' cant believe how quickly (well i can) they made his passing about them, and even used it to try to glean more members and thumbs up. They could have made a heart-felt tribute or no tribute at all but to use it to earn is lacking morals.
That's precisely what I thought about yesterday's minute's silence, confirmed when they announced it would be repeated today. A minute's silence x2 = effort-free 'content'; it's one unsavoury step away from treating the submissives to a 'film' of their garden during lockdown. :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
So yet another photo of this odious woman in her underwear (caked in fake tan and probably airbrushed so still being fake as f*^k!)

And I found the comment about her drinking rather revealing. She’s always said in the past she doesn’t drink much because of Mark - never more than two glasses, whereas here she admits to drinking a whole bottle of rossay at a time in two large glasses. Quite frankly I’m surprised she isn’t bigger with the amount she puts away.

And the CBT therapy. How many years ago was that? And how many sessions? She is certainly not someone who works on herself to change her thinking and behaviour and didn’t she say she was far too clever for any therapist 🤣🤣🤣

And I think that was a bit cutting to say all the people she works with are merely acquaintances about from the 4 she has ‘chosen’ to be her friends. I thought she was also friends with Linda Robson? I’ve seen them out in person together at a concert. And didn’t she say she was seeing her when she had her mental health crisis? Although if she can only list a few that are friends over this supposed ‘20’ year career on LW it suggests she’s clearly rubbed a lot of them up the wrong way and they can see through her lies.
Add Dyspraxia to the ever growing list of Nittia's conditions, according to today's CM. She knocks me sick, she really does. :mad:
she always has everything anyone else is diagnosed with. It makes me sick especially as my son was diagnosed with ADD and dyspraxia when he was a child. You don't just say you have it, there is a long process to go through before being diagnosed.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That's precisely what I thought about yesterday's minute's silence, confirmed when they announced it would be repeated today. A minute's silence x2 = effort-free 'content'; it's one unsavoury step away from treating the submissives to a 'film' of their garden during lockdown. :mad:
The mins silence was ridiculous, when family members or a neighbour or a friend die there is no minutes silence, what a odd thing to do.

Ranting today but i think they are out of order.

And Mark (when you drop by) my Husband is bi polar but hes no selfish, single minded, or dirty!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The mins silence was ridiculous, when family members or a neighbour or a friend die there is no minutes silence, what a odd thing to do.

And Mark (when you drop by) my Husband is bi polar but hes no selfish, single minded, or dirty!
And some of the members during the chat before they started were saying they couldn't sleep because they were so upset. They didn't know him. It's sad but to lose sleep over someone you don't know, I really can't believe how they think they all know each other

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Am i The only one in hysterics at the minutes silence and group hug😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Everyone who gave a (n) today are so disrespectful to Xander those subs are saying.
I saw that one and Manks reply to it. Pure example of Delusion, stupidity and attention seeking-ness. The only ones that are disrespectful to xander have been themselves. Its the height of hypocrisy when half the subs couldnt stand xander.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
:coffee: Coffee Moaning for Sunday and it is going to be a bit of a downer, what with the passing of a notorious chatter, Xander Gibb. The title today is "Sad News Regarding Loyal Subscriber & a Chat about UFOs, Naturists, Nudity and Dyspraxia."

This live always cuts into whatever they are saying, they never wait to see if they are transmitting. Mark is half way into talking about Xander it looks like. Nadia is talking about how Xander had been on every single live and then missed one and they worried. Mark talks about bumping into him on the Southbank. Mark mentions his right wing opinions and Nads mentioned when he first showed up he annoyed her. :p Nads said he evolved and Mark says he could alienate, aggravate and annoy and he pushed back the trolls. He says they were very savvy to how the trolls were trying to marginalize him. :cautious: Lovely Ashley told them the news. Nads says he had an energy with this group and endured a lot. Claire says Xander's sister said that he talked very fondly about M&N. Nads thinks of him and thinks of the group hug. It's a bit of a lovefest for the group right now. (Focus now Bitter, FOCUS!) Mark reminds Nads that he called her the Slapper of Croydon, :LOL: how he would get Nanny Di to swear. :cautious: Xander apparently said to Mark maybe Waggamama's with Nanny Di and Nads gets all maudlin, "Oh don't, I can't bear it." Nads reminds us that he lost his brother a few months ago. The feed goes askew and now they are out of sync. Over to 4G cuz they are BUFFERING.

Hi Leeeeeeeeeee! Xander made Lee's website. Interesting. The Tedster got a cashmere scarf from Xander and Nanny Di got the Ring doorbell. "Everyone would agree he was a kind man and he bucked the trend" says Mark. He says Xander told him I'll never forget when Nadia said Trump was right about something. Nads says she didn't. :p Henrietta says she shouts a lot and no one takes any notice. Nads says she does notice her. Eh up, 1 minute silence in 20 seconds. (Will there be a video montage courtesy of Skye Elise? :ROFLMAO: Was that bad of me? 😯🤭) "Maybe we can think of all the things that annoyed us and made us laugh about Xander" says Nads. 🕯Xander. GROUP HUG.
Claire Ross-Reade asks if they have seen Skye Elise's message. NNSS dedicated to Xander.

"So in true Xander Gibb fashion, let's start talking some tit" says Mark. (Yes, back to regularly scheduled programming.) Dyspraxia. Nads says this is a strange thing to talk about. Mark says it is a trending topic. (So is the TikTok Girl Head Chopped Off, but we don't have to talk about it.) So dyspraxia (clumsy child syndrome) which is a neurological condition, sits on the line of ADHD. (Yeah, but you have ADD allegedly.) It impacts how you function in social situations. (Hold on kids, we might be experiencing some mental turbulence.) In conjunction with this, the person says sorry a lot. (Canadians say sorry all the time, it's in our DNA, so in Mark speak ispo facto we all have dyspraxia. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:) Nads says her imaginary friend Hannah says sorry all the time and calls her up on it. If she says she feels guilty, Nads says no, that is a different way to say sorry. Skye says Xander had a blood clot on his lung. :confused: Mark:"Yeah, one thing Xander never said was sorry." That's a bit assholish. 😐 Mark backtracks and says he would if he hurt someone, but not his beliefs. Mark says Di says sorry a lot. Nads says that is one tiny thing in a great long list of...doesn't finish the thought.

Mark says the whole saying sorry thing is masking in social situations, "to function in a sense." Goes on to say on Sky News that not a lot of awareness of dyspraxia is out there. (So consulting Google, because this is meandering, Dyspraxia is the partial loss of the ability to co-ordinate and perform skilled, purposeful movements and gestures with normal accuracy. So WTF does this have to do with social situations? He is just extrapolating and confusing the situation. 😤) Nads reads out a bunch of stuff like concepts of on off and in front of, poor pencil grip, falling over, tripping up stairs. Nads:"Oh my God, this is an absolute description of me." 🤯 (You might just have poor balance Nads. 😆) Lior has dyspraxia. Nadia wants to know if there is a test and of course, she will be on that like white on rice. More sorry chat. "That's why school can be such the wrong place for some people" sayeth Nads Founder of Mollycoddling Not-So Anonymous. (Everybody has a syndrome now, why do we even bother getting out of bed or bother breathing now? o_O) Nads says one of their girls didn't crawl, so much has pulled herself along with one leg. She doesn't ID which one, any bets on who? :p The homeopath :rolleyes: said to retrace the steps with her and get her crawling again. Intense scalp scratching. I'm getting bored with the dyspraxia chat now. :sleep:

Mark is linking the dyspraxia with his ADD, they go on to say the diagnosis he had (bipolar II and ADD), they were shocked by the ADD. (Loads of adults get diagnosed late in life with ADD, YOU AINT SPESHUL!) Nads says they talk about her alleged ADD but never Mark. More masking chat and bipolar and ADD being genetic, duh. Mark says that Nads was relieved in that he hit this low so as to get the diagnosis. (So this dip scared the tit out of Nads that she gave you an ultimatum, is that it?) Oh. My. God. Get this, bipolar II sits on the epileptic spectrum. Okay, that's autism spectrum, no ADD spectrum, no it's now epileptic spectrum. I can't keep up with this shite. :oops: Mark says he some light feeling and disassociative feeling today. The shrink says that is a fizzing in the brain. You know fizzing, it's a technical word right? 😣 "It's a literal thing, not a hormonal thing in the head." That's as clear as mud. Henrietta has bipolar II and is on gabapentin. Nads says the shrink said if he had seen him at 20, it could have changed his life. That apparently knocked Mark. Nads talks about the alcohol to self-medicate. He says when he left the shrink's office the little old alkie in him said if you get treated for bipolar, can you drink again? Umm NO! Because alcohol is contraindicated. 😒 Nads talks about Denise Welch and her issues. Louise Jones has something on her brain and having to see a brain surgeon/neurologist. Nads says the waiting is the worse.

Margaret suggest books by Gabor Mate (Gaybor Matay not Gaber Mate like Mark says :LOL:) on addiction and ADHD. (He is really well-known in the realm of addiction and his son Aaron is a smart as a whip journalist.) Nads talks about someone whose son was diagnosed as autistic, it led her to become a homeopath. What? :oops: Nads says it's like Mark's plans to train as a counsellor. Irene is bipolar II and says the meds have taken away the high highs and low lows but made her flat. (I'm sure those around her see her as normal now.) That's why Mark was concerned, the sertraline and escitalopram didn't work for him. (Well, those meds are for depression.) So he is on some new stuff or is he? Who knows. HIT THE THUMBS UP GUYS.

Bickering about what to talk about next. Since the pandemic nudisim has gone up. Nads mentions ripping one's clothes off to be free, but Mark interprets that as sexual as per. "You were straight out of a Carry On movie." Not for me thanks says Ellery Jones. Nads asks everyone to close their eyes, you are in an enclosed beautiful garden, no one can see you and it is just warm enough with a soft breeze, DOES THAT APPEAL TO YOU? (Maybe, but there are cameras out in space. 🤭) Most are saying no. Get ready for a body positivity story. Nads had a shower, opened the back door, it was lovely and sunny, wishing to drop towel but worried about someone coming in and seeing her and felt awful. "Fuckin hell, how horrible can you be to yourself?" The breeze hitting her skin felt good, but then quickly she was down on herself. Mark is smirking and I think Nads saw in the reflection and before my ears can brace she is yelling "MAARK! GO OVER THERE!!! MAARK, I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING! STOP IT!" Mark mentions her looking to the right and then left and seeing him naked in the garden. 🤮 Andrea says she looks like an alien when she is naked. 👽 Nadia thinks the reason people want to be naked, they want to be out in nature. Mark asks if people will be at it like rabbits now. "MAAARK!!" Does anyone get the feeling that Mark's teachers had to throw blackboard erasers at him on a weekly basis?

Sophie Jane has always stood out her back in the middle of night, completely topless in the cold and rain, whenever she is feeling low. Interesting. :unsure: Nads is intrigued. I bet she wants to rock up to Sophie's in a camper van and go topless with her. :LOL: "Did you know that rubber shoes have been a distaster globally for people's anxiety, because you actually need your bare feet ...." sentence not finished. Standing in the grass chat. Nads directs us to her Instagram because she had an epifanny :oops: about body acceptance and anxiety. Mark asks for a little favour and Nads says "No, not after your behaviour, you've been terrible." She has to go soon anyway, because she is filming Teddy Talks. Both Teddy and Betty are coming over for a chocolate eclair, a cup of coffee and a chat. Someone suggests Naked Coffee Moaning. :sick:

Mark will be watching a UFO documentary presented by Brian Cox. "I am not watching a film on UFOs, I've got enough on my plate. I'm not going to be worrying about unidentified flying objects, I'm sorry." Scratch the scalp. Nads has her head in her hands shaking "I've got too much on, I've got too much on. I don't want to watch it." Jeez what a drama queen. Mark wonders what she is doing on a Sunday. He tries to describe the doc and Nads has her I'm done with this tit look. "Brian Cox thinks there's a gazillion extra terrestrials." Nads:"I DON'T WANT EXTRA WORRY." Silence, then she bursts out laughing. She gives Mark a hug and says again sorry, but she doesn't want to watch UFOs with him. Someone mentions Father's Day and Nads has a bit of a panic "When is that?" Mark:"June 20th" HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON AND THE NOTIFICATION BELL. Member's area recruitment spiel. "Xander liked it when I pressed your buttons, so would you stand naked on the veranda..." Nads shuts that down, doesn't want to be naked in front of other people. Mark: "Not even me?" Nads says no. Mark says Xander would often say to us get a room. GROUP HUG, LOVE YOU, IT'S LOVELY TO BE BACK. Bye, bye! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Penny's little gem - He Will Be Looking Down Now Having The Last Laugh On The Trolls , Saying Coming Everyone Group Hug 🤗 Night Xander RIP ♥♥♥♥♥♥xxx
Mankys reply - re the (n)- there's no hope for some x
Someone wants a collection for whatever he died from.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.