Nadia Sawalha #35 Thumbs down to flying monkeys and lying numpties.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Podular for our new title.

To review:

More subterfuge from the clueless twosome, can't seem to get their stories straight.
Golden child still mugging on the 'Gram, middle fingers for all to see.
Mark hits the wall of bullshit of his own making.
Subs genuflecting at the altar of their patron saints the Sadderley's of YouTube.
Hey Ashley! πŸ‘‹πŸ–• πŸ‘Ί

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
"Pathological lying is a symptom of various personality disorders, including antisocial, narcissistic, and histrionic personality disorders."

Remind you of anyone? πŸ€”

Let's see how many lies this thread exposes!

Reactions: 21
[/QUOTE]
Great new title @Podular and thanks to @bitterntwisted for the new thread.😊
Great to see more new members popping over to Tattle in the last thread too.πŸ‘‹
Wahoo!😬

Some giggles from the last thread which will show the new members (and remind the rest of us) why Tattle is utterly worthwhile and actually... bloody good therapy.😬

MANKY- should loosen up and enjoy it - cheaper that going private with a psychotherapist.🀭
(Oh yeah- dohπŸ™„... you’re already here!πŸ˜‹)

What in the name of mama's spaghetti is this?πŸ˜‚
@Rosieposey

...she gonna throw creamed coconut on noodles isn't she. lolπŸ˜‚
@superminty

She also has the unenviable task of sweeping N's cholesterol-ridden treats out of their father's arteries using the powers of broccoli.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@missmickey

She really has got a slate loose (as we used to say as kids).πŸ˜‚
@rivermonster

Nads mentions a pink cloud of sharing. (Is this where Care Bear Overshare resides?)πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@bitterntwisted

...half the music he uses sounds like the flumps theme song.πŸ˜‚
@superminty

When i read the topics for coffee moaning, I thought "assisted dying" was describing the experience of watching them.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@superminty

...like the last supper! ONE OF YOU WILL BETRAY ME!
@superminty

I think she only lets him out of the house to go to the park and Sainsburys just in case he meets someone else and cheats on her.πŸ˜‚
@CarrieAnne

AG has superseded the Sawalha-Adderleys drama by taking over the empire from his own front room...

And...
YOU COULDN'T MAKE THIS tit UP πŸ˜‚
@notSUBmissive

Good lord,what is happening AG is taking over the world.πŸ˜‚
@Annother

I bet the subs are getting the shakes nowπŸ˜‚
@Rosieposey

When his pouting ,gurning,flabby face and her faux dutiful,earth muvva jowelly chops are spread over the newstands...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@Podular

Guess her "Stinking Thinking" about food has switched to "Scoffing and Troffing" πŸ˜‚
@notSUBmissive

.in my opinion why he's had time off is he's had his teeth done. Low blow. #gnashergateπŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚
@Yanhan

Boris Johnson started trotting out this analogy before you crawled into the hot tub for your second home birthing experience aka 'the orgasmic one'. Take your head out of the Kardashians, N and pay attention to #MrSpainπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@missmickey

Manky has risen. It's a miracle.

Nitty looks like a deflated air mattress...
@Miss LDN

... she thinks she can forever hide behind her fake smiles and yoga mat
πŸ€”@notSUBmissive

she has been prancing around like a fat sausage in lycra for the past few weeks...
@Waffle3

lol even the doctor has to have told Mank what a special little soldier he is.......πŸ˜‚
@superminty

I think he has suffered with spoilsportitis most of his adult life πŸ˜‚
@Podular

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Just looking at that Thank Box what a vulnerable bunch of people
Are they all related?
They all look related. πŸ˜ΆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜¬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder how long it will be until we are starting a new 🧡if they carry on like the last ten days, then not long πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder how long it will be until we are starting a new 🧡if they carry on like the last ten days, then not long πŸ˜‚
πŸ₯‚ here's to this new thread tattlers,I think we've got them all rattled by the looks of things ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks @bitterntwisted for new thread and all of your CM unpacking.πŸ‘
Thanks @Seek Clarity for the funnies round up 🀣
No thanks Mark, Nadia, Ashley et al, your site isn't as much fun or as clever as ours. Ours certainly isn't as boring, we try our best not to overshare unlike some, it definitely doesn't smell of πŸ’©, some of us have known or suffer from REAL MH problems rather than just feeling blue because you are a twit and then making it drama of the year, we listen to other opinions without shutting them down ,we have better memories and we don't like liars....
Oh but hey you all know that already as you can't stay away. Just like we can't stay away from exposing you lot.πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž
Top of the morning to you anyway.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Thanks for the new thread and great title 😊

Im starting to think that none of these people actually know what a troll is πŸ€” this is a Gossip site, we dont troll people, we stay in our lane, chat amongst ourselves, were not sending them daily private messages, mail in the post and unnecessary tat to a po box……unlike some other ppl πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Im starting to think that none of these people actually know what a troll is πŸ€” this is a Gossip site, we dont troll people, we stay in our lane, chat amongst ourselves, were not sending them daily private messages, mail in the post and unnecessary tat to a po box……unlike some other ppl πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚
I don't think this is a gossip site- its a social media critique site!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
"Pathological lying is a symptom of various personality disorders, including antisocial, narcissistic, and histrionic personality disorders."

Remind you of anyone? πŸ€”

Let's see how many lies this thread exposes!
Well that Live makes an easy start for us - loads of lies!

Nadia tells the members they haven’t seen Mark for ages - LIE - it was yesterday, and almost every day since the β€˜crisis’ anyway.

He’s sleeping really well and the doctor said it’s because he’s exhausted from years of not sleeping - LIE - that isn’t how sleep works and no way would a (real) doctor say that.

And they talk about the wedding photos YET AGAIN.

They didn’t invite a magazine - LIE.

They didn’t have a photographer - LIE.

Mark adds he couldn’t think of anything worse than having an official wedding photographer - so why did you have one then? LIE

The press got the photos because Betty (in the middle of a family crisis about those photos) decided to send the photos to the press... right of course. LIE

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Well that Live makes an easy start for us - loads of lies!

Nadia tells the members they haven’t seen Mark for ages - LIE - it was yesterday, and almost every day since the β€˜crisis’ anyway.

He’s sleeping really well and the doctor said it’s because he’s exhausted from years of not sleeping - LIE - that isn’t how sleep works and no way would a (real) doctor say that.

And they talk about the wedding photos YET AGAIN.

They didn’t invite a magazine - LIE.

They didn’t have a photographer - LIE.

Mark adds he couldn’t think of anything worse than having an official wedding photographer - so why did you have one then? LIE

The press got the photos because Betty (in the middle of a family crisis about those photos) decided to send the photos to the press... right of course. LIE
Their blatant lies about what doctors have said about brave boy moody Mark while sat infront of an audience who probably DO KNOW what it's like to be confined to bed for physical or mental reasons has got me gunning for them afresh 🀬🀬🀬
🀬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Their blatant lies about what doctors have said about brave boy moody Mark while sat infront of an audience who probably DO KNOW what it's like to be confined to bed for physical or mental reasons has got me gunning for them afresh 🀬🀬🀬
🀬
Absolutely! They are the LAST people who should be mental health advocates. Almost everything they say on the topic is either misleading ignorance or a lie.

The current narrative is that Mark’s a hero for feeling so bad for so long and doing nothing about it.

If that’s true, he should apologise for misleading everyone for so long and delete all the videos giving advice and that feature him lying about being in a good place. And they should apologise for saying they’re open and in touch with their own mental health.

But it’s far more likely that it’s just a lie. Clinical depression just doesn’t work like that. But personality disorders do.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
She’s about to start a live with Lisa so that will be loud, rude, shouty and swearing galore! Here we go...

Late again!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't think this is a gossip site- its a social media critique site!
Ok soz πŸ˜‚

Sounds like something mank would say… β€˜this isnt a coffee moaning its an international live broadcasting news report from a highly sought after leading almost award winning reporter’ πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Exactly. Face it Mankyman we are not trolls
in fact most of your own subs are the trolls

mental health assessing has moved on-please M&N realise this!
The days of women (mainly) being locked up for hytseria (menopause) post natal depression, trauma are long gone
Sectioning people is a very very last resort now & most appeal the section and have it taken off or reduced
the new ways of working are using home based therapies from a community health team

It is now widely recognised that most peoples MH is affected by their upbringing & any trauma in their early life, physical and mental, and sexual abuse, neglect, abandonment, drug induced pyschosis (which is on the increase in young people) mainly due to strong cannabis/weed/spice/cocaine

Personality disorders tend to be diagnosed now rather than severe and enduring bi polar/schizophrenia
obvs there are still many who severeley mentally illl and dangerous & likely to never get well
Manks is suffering from issues from his childhood, he has never addressed as he has self medicated since a teenager with sex drugs and drink- so his personality never developed -take away all the vices and hes exposed - he can be 'healed' if he wants to he just needs to work on it
hes not manic, hes not bi polar he has personality issues which can be sorted if the wants to sort them

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Great thread title πŸ‘... Last thread was up there as one of my favs...
See Lisa is on coffee boring, sick of saying this but I still think it's all a bit fishy as that is all he seems to be avoiding...
As for Ashley just bore off... We like gossip not trolling... πŸ‘Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Great thread title πŸ‘... Last thread was up there as one of my favs...
See Lisa is on coffee boring, sick of saying this but I still think it's all a bit fishy as that is all he seems to be avoiding...
As for Ashley just bore off... We like gossip not trolling... πŸ‘Œ
he cant bear the thumbs down! so hes avoiding CM !:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Great title thread.TY.
Mank is having such a serious mental health episode, yet can still post on Insta, go up the park, and read on here.
He says he's having a manic episode. Did Dr Swadderly diagnose himself again? The guy is a seething mass of anger.
The ranting on the CM. The guys in the park, when he ranted into the camera. Anyone who slut shames Moodie.
An only child who didn't get attention. Left with the parents of Di. A battleaxe grandma, and a father who wasn't around.
Yet he is lapping up the messages from subs wishing him well. If he was really ill he would get help straight away, and get away from social media. The narc in him can't do this. Nitty in enabling this behaviour. He needs months if not years of therapy. Along with a proper job.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Exactly. Face it Mankyman we are not trolls
in fact most of your own subs are the trolls

mental health assessing has moved on-please M&N realise this!
The days of women (mainly) being locked up for hytseria (menopause) post natal depression, trauma are long gone
Sectioning people is a very very last resort now & most appeal the section and have it taken off or reduced
the new ways of working are using home based therapies from a community health team

It is now widely recognised that most peoples MH is affected by their upbringing & any trauma in their early life, physical and mental, and sexual abuse, neglect, abandonment, drug induced pyschosis (which is on the increase in young people) mainly due to strong cannabis/weed/spice/cocaine

Personality disorders tend to be diagnosed now rather than severe and enduring bi polar/schizophrenia
obvs there are still many who severeley mentally illl and dangerous & likely to never get well
Manks is suffering from issues from his childhood, he has never addressed as he has self medicated since a teenager with sex drugs and drink- so his personality never developed -take away all the vices and hes exposed - he can be 'healed' if he wants to he just needs to work on it
hes not manic, hes not bi polar he has personality issues which can be sorted if the wants to sort them
πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†
The above x 1000... Well said @tomtomclub...

Mark Adderley has disengaged from the real world for far too long and everything has moved on since those heady days in the priory...

He has absolutely NO IDEA how real mental health problems are currently managed... Even now the good old NHS is too mainstream for Mark and it looks like he's paid some quack to tell him exactly what he wants to hear...

Mark Adderleys personality is completely and utterly flawed and requires serious time and effort to work on it, something I fear Mr Shortcut will never ever understand πŸ™„πŸ˜‘

• Heart
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.