Nadia Sawalha #35 Thumbs down to flying monkeys and lying numpties.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sincerely hope Ashley doesn’t start hanging out on the South Bank hoping to bump into Mark’s “presents.”
What an absolute bunch of misfits they all are!!! On the live tonight did they thank the subs for all of their anniversary gifts??? 🤔

Reactions: 19
What an absolute bunch of misfits they all are!!! On the live tonight did they thank the subs for all of their anniversary gifts??? 🤔
I forgot about that, too, because I skipped ahead. They showed the cake which Nadia already dug into (seemingly with her bare hands) and said they would be sending thanks directly to folks where possible. And they said there were still a bunch of gifts they hadn’t (had the courtesy to) open(ed).

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I forgot about that, too, because I skipped ahead. They showed the cake which Nadia already dug into (seemingly with her bare hands) and said they would be sending thanks directly to folks where possible. And they said there were still a bunch of gifts they hadn’t (had the courtesy to) open(ed).
Thankyou @Hopscotch...
They have completely failed to see how the kind of people who donate to celebrities thryve never met, don't want a quiet private thanks 😂 they want a big bells & whistles thanks with their names called out...

As for not even opening the presents... That shows how little they care...

Wouldn't suprise me if they don't even open the gifts and they just take the unopened boxes to the tip with the masses of other brown boxes they have every day...

Of course Mark now has bipolar and Xander has died so they now have even more excuses for their abhorant and vile behaviour 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
If it’s hereditary like they seemed to have pleasure in saying (another dig at his long suffering mum) then haven’t they even thought that at least one of his 4 daughters may have it? I’d never say something was hereditary and worry my children unless I absolutely had to do so.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
If it’s hereditary like they seemed to have pleasure in saying (another dig at his long suffering mum) then haven’t they even thought that at least one of his 4 daughters may have it? I’d never say something was hereditary and worry my children unless I absolutely had to do so.
Very good point...

So it seems he can blame his mother for having her one child and possibly passing on some adderley genes...

Hes had 4 children!!! 4x the chances of passing on his genetics... 4x the reason to have addressed his huge MH issues earlier in life... 4x the chances of messing up 4 innocent lives by ignoring a huge MH issue.

His narcissistic mindset wont give two hoots for the impact his diagnosis will have on his children because its ALL ABOUT POOR MARK... 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It has not taken her long to get back to "normal" with this article in The Sun today.

N: " My real friends are Kay [Adams], Stacey [Solomon], Jane [Moore] and Judi [Love] " :oops:
Does Judi know this? I'm sure she'd class N as a LW colleague; I v much doubt they can even name one another's children. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So it seems he can blame his mother for having her one child and possibly passing on some adderley genes.
It's not like his was a virgin birth. :rolleyes: Women always get the blame when the kids turn to tit, what about the ellusive father sperm donor? I know it has taken him a while, but he must realize it take two to tango by now. Dipstick. 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can I just ask how does the doctor know that Mark is sooo intelligent if they have only just met him.
What a load of codswallop. He's (well Nadia has) paid a quack to tell him how intelligent and brave he is and has been given the green light to carry on with his SM addiction as "it can help". Talking in long words, waving a pen about does not make you intelligent, they are both very stupid people imo.
He's also been given the excuse for his rude and TWATTISH behaviour.... judging by the time delay and the sitting on the diagnosis, he has no intention of taking his meds but knows the subs are savvy enough to know he should.
ALL round back to square one. Normal service resumed.

Their lack of knowledge of their super sub Xander's life sums them up.

They are so fake and false. I imagine them off camera going "right how are we going to play this... you try and cry and I'll go on about trolls".

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
BIG FAT LIAR ALERT...

The week Nadia has an article published saying she doesn't diet and she accepts her body now blah blah boll*CKS...

In the same week she says very clearly on ther coffee moaning live THAT SHE'S TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT!!!

VERSUS

1 min 54 re losing weight! 😡

NADIA SAWALHA YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It has not taken her long to get back to "normal" with this article in The Sun today.

Just thought I’d pick up on this again, because M&N always like to say she’s not mocking KK (despite N saying the total opposite in reply to an IG comment a few weeks back).
Even her friends at The Scum Sun can see she’s being cruel.
8E48CDEB-A39E-4532-903C-718EBAB782AC.jpeg

Will they ever be able to lie about something and manage to pull it off? No! The intelligent duo are incapable of doing anything with complete success.

• Angry
  • Heart

So yet another photo of this odious woman in her underwear (caked in fake tan and probably airbrushed so still being fake as f*^k!)

And I found the comment about her drinking rather revealing. She’s always said in the past she doesn’t drink much because of Mark - never more than two glasses, whereas here she admits to drinking a whole bottle of rossay at a time in two large glasses. Quite frankly I’m surprised she isn’t bigger with the amount she puts away.

And the CBT therapy. How many years ago was that? And how many sessions? She is certainly not someone who works on herself to change her thinking and behaviour and didn’t she say she was far too clever for any therapist 🤣🤣🤣

And I think that was a bit cutting to say all the people she works with are merely acquaintances about from the 4 she has ‘chosen’ to be her friends. I thought she was also friends with Linda Robson? I’ve seen them out in person together at a concert. And didn’t she say she was seeing her when she had her mental health crisis? Although if she can only list a few that are friends over this supposed ‘20’ year career on LW it suggests she’s clearly rubbed a lot of them up the wrong way and they can see through her lies.

• Heart
  • Sick
N: " My real friends are Kay [Adams], Stacey [Solomon], Jane [Moore] and Judi [Love] " :oops:
Does Judi know this? I'm sure she'd class N as a LW colleague; I v much doubt they can even name one another's children. :sneaky:
Seems she has hand picked these 4. Jane Moore, rich and successful with a holiday cottage for freebie hols. Stacey Solomon, who she would climb over hot coals to be. Judi whose coat tails she she hanging on to and Kay just cos she will put up with all her :poop: .
Penny and Charlene would not give her the time of day, infact I don't think many of them would.

Edit - Alan Davies is on Sunday Brunch, I really have changed my mind about him, what a fool she was "getting rid" of him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Every article, interview,live,vlog and post contradicts something they have done or said in an earlier interview, live,vlog and post.
Lies, lies and more lies.
I always just refer back to cushiongate

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Going to see a fancy private doctor you will come away with a diagnosis, as they know thats what the paying patient wants
i personally dont think enough time was spent with the Narc to see his true personality traits
A phone session and then an hour doesnt get a diagnosis - it barely scratches the surface
It wont solve anything for him though until he addresses what his real issues are, there is a lot of pent up bitterness and anger in him- probably from his childhood and anger towards his mother - being Bi polar means you are up (manic) and then down (Depresssed) and yes he has throse traits but we all do to some extent

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Going to see a fancy private doctor you will come away with a diagnosis, as they know thats what the paying patient wants
i personally dont think enough time was spent with the Narc to see his true personality traits
A phone session and then an hour doesnt get a diagnosis - it barely scratches the surface
It wont solve anything for him though until he addresses what his real issues are, there is a lot of pent up bitterness and anger in him- probably from his childhood and anger towards his mother - being Bi polar means you are up (manic) and then down (Depresssed) and yes he has throse traits but we all do to some extent
Couldn't agree more. Way too quick .All he's achieved is another label to exploit and not treat.

• Sick
  • Sad
Seems she has hand picked these 4. Jane Moore, rich and successful with a holiday cottage for freebie hols. Stacey Solomon, who she would climb over hot coals to be. Judi whose coat tails she she hanging on to and Kay just cos she will put up with all her :poop: .
Penny and Charlene would not give her the time of day, infact I don't think many of them would.

Edit - Alan Davies is on Sunday Brunch, I really have changed my mind about him, what a fool she was "getting rid" of him.
I not sure Jane Moore is a friend , it maybe she’s faking friendship to keep her on side when she writes her column in the sun!
How does the quote go :
Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer.”

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.