Nadia Sawalha #35 Thumbs down to flying monkeys and lying numpties.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
N was at Italia Conti at the same time as The Masked Dancer runner up Bonnie Langford.
BONNIE LANGFORD is SQUIRREL! | Season 1 Final Reveal | The Masked Dancer UK - YouTube
Ms Langford's talent shone through a squirrel costume and she's loved by the public. The judges were blindsided by her youthful performances. :love:

I typed their names into Google and this came up:
I hate myself for being fat. No wonder I'm in therapy | Daily Mail Online 😴

Wow - N hated herself at 12st 7lb! "Despite this, she punctuates such confessions with loud, raucous laughter, even when there's little to laugh at." Spot on that journalist! She hits so many nails on N's head. Sadly, this is the only article she ever wrote about N, I wish she'd write another one. 😂

In light of M's recent breakdown, this is admission is particularly scary:
She is wary of talking about her first marriage. In the past, she has said: 'I've been burnt so many times. I was upset for a long, long time.'
But what of Bannerman?
'I can hardly remember him,' she says. 'It was a relationship that just did its time.
'I thought I was in love, but I now realise that all my relationships before my second husband were about my insecurity and wanting someone needier than me so I could keep up the pretence of being in control."

Sorry, but I simply find it impossible to imagine a time that M didn't come across as the neediest, man-child that walked the face of the planet. Yup, even after Bannerman. :sneaky:
That newspaper was proper journalism back then ... so interesting not just a story’s taken from their SM and given a biased positive taint like today!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's shocking to hear about Xander. I disagree that he was trolled, he hunted out many people on the YT comments section to the point others left comments about being trolled by him. Mark should stop reading here if it hurts him to read a few home truths, it's obvious he runs here after every upload.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I missed the members live video from earlier ... Can someone please recap what was said on the video? 👏

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Mark's diagnosis is bipolar 2 and ADD. There we go!
Goodness knows how much he paid for that diagnosis... He could have come here for free 12mths ago and got exactly the same diagnosis with the fact he's a narcissistic twerp added in for free 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I missed the members live video from earlier ... Can someone please recap what was said on the video? 👏
I skipped through parts but caught the following:

- they are shocked and saddened to hear about Xander
- M “randomly” bumped into Xander on the South Bank recently - it was the only time they met in person (I also wonder if it was truly random or X sought him out)
- N is so so sad but had no clue what Xander did for a living and neither N or M has taken the time to try to find out any info through social media - they asked the subs for any info about a memorial service do the two of them could send flowers
- Xander told M that he “softened” as a result of being part of the community and wasn’t as quick to challenge/attack people
- they both worried (I think, sadly, correctly) that Xander was very lonely
- they both went off on the trolls that swarmed Xander; that the trolls won’t be safe for long; and that Xander was M’s wingman in fighting them off and keeping their online community safe (erm, as I recall Xander did a lot of attacking himself)
- Xander bought Teddy a scarf and Nanny Di a Ring doorbell/security camera
- lots of speculation about what happened to him - was it Covid? Talk of how Xander was a Covid denier/antivax and sadly suffered with severe arthritis
- minute of silence, which, they will do again tomorrow
- Manky opens his mouth and starts to reveal his diagnosis and Nittya interrupts him by yelling out, “Yes, Annalise (or some other subs’ name)!!”
- Manky has been diagnosed with bipolar 2 and ADD; will soon start meds; is worried whether they will work or make him feel to listless and unemotional. (As others have said on here I hope this is a meaningful step towards better health for him and that he doesn’t squander it) The meds he was on for depression on and off over time didn’t work because was misdiagnosed
- someone says if Xander were still with us he would say, “See Mark, I told you you were bi!”
- doctor said that because Mr nearly PhD is highly intelligent he was able to manage things (albeit badly) for a long time while not being properly treated
- Nads thought he might be biopolar after hearing Nicky Campbell’s story on Loose Women and that the director couldn’t cut to her because her eyes were flooded with tears (crocodile or real?)
- I skipped past a bunch of other nonsense
- Group hug for Xander (May he Rest In Peace, he did seem quite lonely)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
- doctor said that because Mr nearly PhD is highly intelligent he was able to manage things (albeit badly) for a long time while not being properly treated
Because Mr nearly PhD is highly intelligent slightly cleverer than N, he was able to manage things sponging off her for almost two decades (albeit badly) while not being properly treated.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Thankyou so much @Hopscotch!!!

As for Mark's diagnosis, it's absolutely no suprise and I still think it's only the tip of the iceberg re Marks issues.. The diagnosis sadly didn't explore his narcissistic behaviour as the Sawalha-Adderleys will have sat together lying that they are totally happy and in love 🙄

Below are some of the symptoms of ADD, I imagine Mark was only in the room a couple of minutes for the Dr to be able to easily diagnose him!!! 😂

I imagine he'll use his diagnosis to justify his overtalking for the rest of his life! 🙄

Symptoms of ADD
- Does not seem to listen when spoken to directly
- Talks excessively
- Blurts out answers before questions are completed
- Trouble waiting your turn
- Interrupts or butts into conversations

• Heart
Nadia rubbing her eyes, but I don't see any tears.
I agree. :(
Remember N's recent sh*t fit over her girls not achieving the Duke of Edinburgh award?
Well, now she's gone even more niche when it comes to random lost childhood opportunities....

COFFEE MOANING JUNE 21st “OPTIONS”, Turkish SEA SNOT, SNIPER targets VIROLOGIST & SWIMMING Nostalgia - YouTube
Time stamp 14:45 N: "I was suddenly grief-stricken ... I mean when did they go swimming with a group of friends?"

And whilst, M is happy to galvanise the submissives together in mocking her; once again he breathes a sigh of relief that N's not crying over Maddie having ZERO GCSEs coupled with an horrendous digital footprint. :(
But to be fair, with all of her lies (predominately to herself) and exaggerations it must be hard for N to process any real emotions. 😬
That troll Daily Mail journalist seemed to have the measure of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Mark will not like his diagnosis at all because he cannot blame his mother for either of his problems and he will hate the fact that Bipolar Disorder requires lifelong treatment with enforced medications, even during periods when you feel better. He now has no choice re his medication, he has to take them.

I know of someone in my daughters extended family who stopped taking their bipolar meds and had to be hospitalised, the persons family were worried that once released they'd stop taking their meds again and the psychiatrist told them that if a bipolar patient stops taking their bipolar meds 3x in a year they are sectioned without their permission.

These are the reasons he's taken all week to "process his diagnosis", he will hate the consequences of it!

He went to see a fancy Dr for more sympathy from subs etc and more ammunition to blame his mother and he came away with ZERO ammunition to blame his mother and an enforced prescription for a lifetime of medication where he will lose his liberty if he fails to take them...

Whoops a daisy Mark, Whoops a daisy! 😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Mark's diagnosis is bipolar 2 and ADD. There we go!
That they dragged this saga to the hills and back, leaving 'subs' in suspense, undermines their usual preaching regarding mental health

Bet they want to do a series on dealing with bipolar 2 and ADD

Arrogant to wrap in his diagnosis with Xander's death...

• Angry
  • Heart
I skipped through parts but caught the following:

- they are shocked and saddened to hear about Xander
- M “randomly” bumped into Xander on the South Bank recently - it was the only time they met in person (I also wonder if it was truly random or X sought him out)
- N is so so sad but had no clue what Xander did for a living and neither N or M has taken the time to try to find out any info through social media - they asked the subs for any info about a memorial service do the two of them could send flowers
- Xander told M that he “softened” as a result of being part of the community and wasn’t as quick to challenge/attack people
- they both worried (I think, sadly, correctly) that Xander was very lonely
- they both went off on the trolls that swarmed Xander; that the trolls won’t be safe for long; and that Xander was M’s wingman in fighting them off and keeping their online community safe (erm, as I recall Xander did a lot of attacking himself)
- Xander bought Teddy a scarf and Nanny Di a Ring doorbell/security camera
- lots of speculation about what happened to him - was it Covid? Talk of how Xander was a Covid denier/antivax and sadly suffered with severe arthritis
- minute of silence, which, they will do again tomorrow
- Manky opens his mouth and starts to reveal his diagnosis and Nittya interrupts him by yelling out, “Yes, Annalise (or some other subs’ name)!!”
- Manky has been diagnosed with bipolar 2 and ADD; will soon start meds; is worried whether they will work or make him feel to listless and unemotional. (As others have said on here I hope this is a meaningful step towards better health for him and that he doesn’t squander it) The meds he was on for depression on and off over time didn’t work because was misdiagnosed
- someone says if Xander were still with us he would say, “See Mark, I told you you were bi!”
- Nads thought he might be biopolar after hearing Nicky Campbell’s story on Loose Women and that the director couldn’t cut to her because her eyes were flooded with tears (crocodile or real?)
- I skipped past a bunch of other nonsense
- Group hug for Xander (May he Rest In Peace, he did seem quite lonely)
Interesting that Xander bought the ring bell for Di. I remember in a vlog Mark mentions to Di that she now has a ring bell and he made it sound as he'd bought it for her, she went on to say she didn't want it....there was never any mention that Xander had bought it. Never any mention that he'd bumped into him either, he didn't know what Xander did for a living which indicates he didn't bother to ask him much about himself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sad news regarding Xander, but I do disagree about the trolling (at least not here). We had a laugh at his pisstakes of Nadia because it appeared like he actually hated her yet had potential to stalk her.

I believe it was wrong of them to speculate how he died without knowing facts, all they had to do was say they didn't know the exact circumstances surrounding his death but wanted to make everybody aware. After all, they know very little about the man or his life.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Mark will not like his diagnosis at all because he cannot blame his mother for either of his problems

He already has. :mad:

They both repeated that bipolar 2 is genetic. Surely, you didn't expect N to pay the nice psychiatrist to suggest the 50 yo long-term unemployed father of four daughters by three different women take any kind of responsibility for his own life?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Mark will not like his diagnosis at all because he cannot blame his mother for either of his problems and he will hate the fact that Bipolar Disorder requires lifelong treatment with enforced medications, even during periods when you feel better. He now has no choice re his medication, he has to take them
He is going to have to knuckle down and get serious about his health now. He might have to trial several meds if he isn't lucky the first time out. Him going on about it tamping down his real self, that's not what the meds do, they balance you out. The side effects are going to suck, but once again that is going to take time. They will have to sort out the bipolar before they even touch the ADD. The thing that pissed me off about this whole situation was him being dodgy about his diagnosis, was he bipolar or depressed or both? Why the hell was he trialled on citalopram or escitalopram a while back if he was bipolar? It all doesn't make sense as per.

Sad news about Xander. 🌹

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That they dragged this saga to the hills and back, leaving 'subs' in suspense, undermines their usual preaching regarding mental health

Bet they want to do a series on dealing with bipolar 2 and ADD

Arrogant to wrap in his diagnosis with Xander's death...
Very perceptive Coddington :mad:
Welcome to tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sad news regarding Xander, but I do disagree about the trolling (at least not here). We had a laugh at his pisstakes of Nadia because it appeared like he actually hated her yet had potential to stalk her.

I believe it was wrong of them to speculate how he died without knowing facts, all they had to do was say they didn't know the exact circumstances surrounding his death but wanted to make everybody aware. After all, they know very little about the man or his life.
I nearly forgot that at one point during the live Nittya gritted her teeth, put on a fake smile and said in response to one of the subs, “Yes, Xander referred to me as the Croydon Slapper. Hah.”

• Haha
He is going to have to knuckle down and get serious about his health now. He might have to trial several meds if he isn't lucky the first time out. Him going on about it tamping down his real self, that's not what the meds do, they balance you out. The side effects are going to suck, but once again that is going to take time. They will have to sort out the bipolar before they even touch the ADD. The thing that pissed me off about this whole situation was him being dodgy about his diagnosis, was he bipolar or depressed or both? Why the hell was he trialled on citalopram or escitalopram a while back if he was bipolar? It all doesn't make sense as per.

Sad news about Xander. 🌹
He will absolutely HATE having to take medication...

What really REALLY frustrates me about him refusing to deal with his problems for DECADES is his children have had to grow up with an undiagnosed bipolar father...

All 4 girls lives significantly affected by his reluctance to sort his sh*t out...

His GP won't have been able to diagnose him properly because he wont have told him the truth, hence the depression diagnosis...

4 YOUNG WOMENS LIVES BLIGHTED BY HIS REFUSAL TO DEAL WITH HIS BIGGEST PROBLEM... The girls will suffer the effects of his untreated bipolar FOREVER and he won't feel one jot of remorse because he's a narcissist...

To add insult to injury he even took them out of school where they could escape his bipolar moods and he made them stay home 24/7 so they could have an isolated front seat view to his mood swings... BEYOND CRUEL AND UTTERLY UNFORGIVABLE 😡

I'd go so far as to call it child abuse 😡

But no no, silly me, it's poor Poor Mark who's the victim! NOT!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I nearly forgot that at one point during the live Nittya gritted her teeth, put on a fake smile and said in response to one of the subs, “Yes, Xander referred to me as the Croydon Slapper. Hah.”
Yup, he certainly 'referred' to N; it was uncannily similar to the way N 'refers' to Kim Kardashian. :sneaky: #SparkofJoy
RIP Xander.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.