Nadia Sawalha #34 Self-obsessed, half-dressed. Self-diagnosed, attention-seeking thickos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:coffee: Coffee Moaning for Thursday and I saw the moon this morning. ๐ŸŒ• I hope you are all well, mental, physically and spiritually. Are you quaking you in your boots trolls? ๐Ÿคญ ๐Ÿ‘บTitle is "Meghan & Harry's NANNIES, Lady Gaga and Self Harm, truth about OCD." Oh here we go. :rolleyes: Oh hey finger man! This is for you ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•.

They are 4 mins late. :mad: There's Nads singing. The cupboard is open with crap spewing from it. Nads tells us about her "job." She had a hard time pronouncing PDSA leading veterinary charity. She says vetinary. The whole team were in hysterics. She didn't know what the charity were to begin with. :rolleyes: (Helps pay for vet fees for low income people. Great cause, crap spokesperson). HIT THE THUMBS, IF NOT GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. Skye asks about Mark and he is not doing well today. Yesterday's live wore him out. :cautious: He feels so loved and supported. Roll call. "He is just resting up again today." Nads is doing the member's live tonight, don't know what is happening tomorrow.

Nads is not watching the Friends reunion. She thinks it's a bit showbiz from the trailer, not a mad fan. Did you know that Nads doesn't like celebrity interviews, because she knows how they work. Someone mentions another Hazno interview with Oprah. Nads talks about those two hiring a nightime nanny. "Do you know about nighttime nannies?' Nads says there was an incident and the nanny was fired. Faith Goodman says she used to be a nanny and says if the parents are going through nannies, it's not the nanny or the child's fault, it's the parents. ๐Ÿคญ Nads finds nannies fascinating. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ "Mark said he was doing a live last week and somebody said 'Do you know you've been burgled?'" ๐Ÿคฃ Nads says it was a new person and is laughing her head off.

Back to PWB and wife, they sacked the second one as well. (My mum doesn't have time for younger parents these days, she is always bitching about them complaining that they don't get sleep and then she rails on that they don't take charge and give their children a routine. "Not all these babies can be difficult." :p) Lucy said she fired 3 nannies. "Oh well what would Faith say about Lucy then?" Nads says she is a nice person. Debatable. Talks about their friend Pat who helped them with the girls and she was a friend to her, no airs and graces. Then the kids went to private school. :rolleyes: Some of the women didn't work and have a nanny or 2! Question: What member of staff would you like to have? (Me? Chef, but really I don't like strange people in my house.) Nads says A HOUSEKEEPER! :ROFLMAO: Loads in chat are saying chef. Nads fluffs her hair. "What about a gardener?" (You need an enviromental protection agency to come in first, before a gardener would want to go in there!) Lee wans a chauffer. Nads says she is lucky she has a job that provides a car. Oh dear, Nads is digging for affirmation now, a bit of ego stroking as she asks, "who would have me as a chef?" :sick: "Come on, what am I worth per hour." (I'd rather have the teen from local McDonald's flip me some burgers, at least they have hygiene standards.) Much scratching of the forearm's eczema. If Nads comes over, she won't clear up afterwards. Lazy bugger! ๐Ÿ˜– Helen says a tenner, Christine says a pound. ๐Ÿ˜‚ More roll call. Who's the idiot who said 500? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ "Wow! Maybe I should start doing this and give the money to charity?" :oops: It would be a charity of her choice. :rolleyes: Lee would pay her in Whispering Angel. Ashley would pay 35.67.

So they watched that Oprah mental health thingy. Talk about Hazno and him being overwhelmed by other people's grief. Nads says she found it moving. (Yeah like a bowel movement.) Praise for Oprah. ๐Ÿคฎ Nads found Lady Gaga was so powerful and inspirational. "She gave hope in a very subtle way...it will always be a struggle." Mentions her all time favourite film, "what is it called?" ๐Ÿ˜ A Star is Born. Lady Gaga talked about the physical pain of depression and fibromyalgia. Mark said at the beginning of it he didn't know the point of it. Nads goes on about how they know and people don't know what depression is like. Nads says that Lady Gaga believes in eating all day, which Nadia said she liked, but she was eating a bowl of broccoli. Nads says when Mark had his first down day she let him eat crap food, but then you need to eat healthy food for you mind. "I thought she was really good about not giving anyone any ideas." Talk about things to do on a daily basis to stay well.

"When we got to the girl with the OCD, OHMYGAWD, I was in tears." Nads recalls the time when she made a throw away comment about OCD on Loose and she received so many complaints. ๐Ÿคญ She says she said it out of ignorance, but she has found out more, talks about Linda Robson. So this female boxer talks about being put in rehab for anorexia but was really OCD. It showed her cleaning her boots, the boot hit her arm, had to wash it again, soap had to hit a certain way, etc. (Sounds exhausting. I had checking behaviours, but it was more anxiety.) Now Nads says she would never make that OCD comment again. Emma's daughter has OCD and autism. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ Nads waffles on more about OCD and not knowing about it and COVID washing groceries. (Remember when she was wet wiping everyting? I never did that.) Zoe says she is in awe of people talking about their mental health issues. Sabrina has been a self-harmer since she was 11 and is in her 40s. โ˜น May Boo's cousin who has schizophrenia, was in hospital with COVID, came out and now has OCD. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ Hold onto you hats kids cuz Nads has a bizzaro question. "Was the schizophrenia due to COVID?' ๐Ÿคฏ She has a friend at work who knows someone who had COVID and ended up with psychosis. ๐Ÿ˜ต (Umm, psychosis and schizophrenia are not the same thing you DINGBAT! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜‚)

"Oh God it's half past 11, I've got to do a Zoom call." Someone asks about Teddy and Nads says he isn't great. "He is going to rally and do Teddy Talks." "He's 87, he's had a stroke, he isn't going to be great." :rolleyes: Happy birthday to Happy Bernie. HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON, HIT THE NOTIFICATION BELL. I WILL BE DOING STUFF, MARK WILL BE AROUND AT THE MOMENT HE IS PLANNING THAT HE WILL BE DOING THE NNSS, BUT IF HE DOESN'T FEEL UP TO IT WE WILL MAKE SURE THE MEMBER'S AREA WILL GET SOMETHING FURTHER DOWN THE LINE. I WILL DO A LIVE IN THE MEMBER'S AREA TONIGHT. She wants a favour now. They want to get Rotten Tomatoes credited. (I thought they were? :unsure: LIESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!) Something about needing 200 reviews, "It would mean the world to Mark and really cheer him up." She is not asking for stars if we don't like them. Well duck that tit! BYE LOVELIES. Later all! Stay safe from the troll police! ๐Ÿ‘บ ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Well I think Nadia's CM was just a long promo video for APPLE TV .. even a sub comment about how you could sign up and get a month free which she just so happen to read out! I expect that โ€˜subโ€™ commenting was in fact Mark texting to the live from his ToyCave ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nadia says she didn't realise that the PDSA do low cost and free pet care. I find it hard to believe the king and queen of freebies didn't know this. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I wouldn't be surprised if the dogs were registered in Diane's name to take advantage of her being retired. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
All this drip feeding about Mark is boring now. If he is SO unwell why is he STILL able to post on Insta? Why drop in and out of lives? Exhausted because he sat on his arse and talked/pouted into a camera for 25 minutes? Oh duck off. The man wouldn't know a hard day's work if it were to hit him in the face. What a wanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
OK thought just came into my mind.
There are items called taxable benefits which an employers needs to fill in a p11d for their employees so they can be taxed appropriately.

I would expect this to hold true for people getting paid goods in return fir advertising. Thus all gifted items could potentially have an associated tax liability especially as it is a payment in kind. I am not a tax expert so don't know the exact rules on this but I am sure if they are expected to advertise a gift this will incur a tax liability.

It would be interesting to know if they give their accountants details of this to be included in tax calculations!

Plus I would be upset if I was paying for a service from them and they weren't delivering. Doesn't appear they feel they have any liability to provide the service they charge for.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
All this drip feeding about Mark is boring now. If he is SO unwell why is he STILL able to post on Insta? Why drop in and out of lives? Exhausted because he sat on his arse and talked/pouted into a camera for 25 minutes? Oh duck off. The man wouldn't know a hard day's work if it were to hit him in the face. What a wanker.
They truly are sad and desperate, itโ€™s so cringe and embarrassing I almost feel sorry for them but the state of them both , filthy, unwashed, the house a total shithole, clean yourselves up sadderleys and clean your house up, how can anyone feel good living in that mess and chaos, poor Kiki, my heart breaks for her

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
OK thought just came into my mind.
There are items called taxable benefits which an employers needs to fill in a p11d for their employees so they can be taxed appropriately.

I would expect this to hold true for people getting paid goods in return fir advertising. Thus all gifted items could potentially have an associated tax liability especially as it is a payment in kind. I am not a tax expert so don't know the exact rules on this but I am sure if they are expected to advertise a gift this will incur a tax liability.

It would be interesting to know if they give their accountants details of this to be included in tax calculations!

Plus I would be upset if I was paying for a service from them and they weren't delivering. Doesn't appear they feel they have any liability to provide the service they charge for.
If it's a company gifting something which they readily produce as a part of their trade, then this wouldn't be considered to be taxable for either the company or the recipient. Most of their freebies (that I'm aware of) fall into this.

It would really have to be going above and beyond to be of interest for tax purposes.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
For many months now I've been trying to work out if Nitty (very quietly) suffers with genuine depression, possibly not the kind that needs to be treated with medication but with counselling. The state of her home, his hoarding behaviour which she has to put up with, to be able live in that mess day in day out, is that not indicative of someone who is struggling with depression? Therefore is her laziness bourne out of depression?

Without oversharing, I know the 'I can't get out of bed days' too well, and if my home is untidy it exacerbates the depression, but I have my MH tool box because I have worked hard over the years to find a way to manage things.

One thing I do know, but maybe it's just personal, I need to keep my home tidy and clean with as little chaotic mess around me as possible, so when the clouds do come, at least I don't have to look at clutter to add to the clutter in my mind.

So, gleaning from @bitterntwisted 's brilliant CM today, Nitty would like a Housekeeper. I think, if she can afford it, that would be a fair enough thing for her to have in her life, as she clearly struggles to keep even one square foot of her house tidy. So why does she not hire someone? What or who is stopping this from happening? Can she not stand the thought of having to interact with someone in her home? Or is she embarrassed that people will accuse her of being 'spoilt and Middle class?' Many working mums who can afford it get help, she needs to know that it's ok to ask for help. I'm sure she has preached that to us many times.

I find it strange that she derives no pleasure from organising, cleaning ( teaching her children how to look after a home.)

I really cannot work out if the chaos and mess bothers her. She did try and seemed extraordinarily stressed before Xmas when she brought the Organising Company in, and he seemed to do everything he could to sabotage that. I actually felt a bit sorry for her.

She is starting to look utterly exhausted and therefore her 'celebrity persona' is becoming more and more of an effort to perform, therefore she is becoming a caricature of herself.

I do think she is mentally, quite unstable, much more so than he is, possibly. I've never bought into her "I'm so happy, I love the mornings and the sunshine and the sea, and it's great to be alive," it has always screamed the complete opposite to me.

I'm having one of my 'gone soft' moments, because for all her flaws and defects, somewhere in there is a human-being who seems absolutely terrified of facing truths, and cowardice does nothing for the self esteem, hence the continuing relentless hunt for adoration and acceptance.

I just wonder, who actually looks after her? Does she not allow it because she wants to remain in control? In control of what?

Lost myself down SadderlEy rabbit hole there. I look forward to anyone willing to help me out of it. ๐Ÿ˜…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
For many months now I've been trying to work out if Nitty (very quietly) suffers with genuine depression, possibly not the kind that needs to be treated with medication but with counselling. The state of her home, his hoarding behaviour which she has to put up with, to be able live in that mess day in day out, is that not indicative of someone who is struggling with depression? Therefore is her laziness bourne out of depression?

Without oversharing, I know the 'I can't get out of bed days' too well, and if my home is untidy it exacerbates the depression, but I have my MH tool box because I have worked hard over the years to find a way to manage things.

One thing I do know, but maybe it's just personal, I need to keep my home tidy and clean with as little chaotic mess around me as possible, so when the clouds do come, at least I don't have to look at clutter to add to the clutter in my mind.

So, gleaning from @bitterntwisted 's brilliant CM today, Nitty would like a Housekeeper. I think, if she can afford it, that would be a fair enough thing for her to have in her life, as she clearly struggles to keep even one square foot of her house tidy. So why does she not hire someone? What or who is stopping this from happening? Can she not stand the thought of having to interact with someone in her home? Or is she embarrassed that people will accuse her of being 'spoilt and Middle class?' Many working mums who can afford it get help, she needs to know that it's ok to ask for help. I'm sure she has preached that to us many times.

I find it strange that she derives no pleasure from organising, cleaning ( teaching her children how to look after a home.)

I really cannot work out if the chaos and mess bothers her. She did try and seemed extraordinarily stressed before Xmas when she brought the Organising Company in, and he seemed to do everything he could to sabotage that. I actually felt a bit sorry for her.

She is starting to look utterly exhausted and therefore her 'celebrity persona' is becoming more and more of an effort to perform, therefore she is becoming a caricature of herself.

I do think she is mentally, quite unstable, much more so than he is, possibly. I've never bought into her "I'm so happy, I love the mornings and the sunshine and the sea, and it's great to be alive," it has always screamed the complete opposite to me.

I'm having one of my 'gone soft' moments, because for all her flaws and defects, somewhere in there is a human-being who seems absolutely terrified of facing truths, and cowardice does nothing for the self esteem, hence the continuing relentless hunt for adoration and acceptance.

I just wonder, who actually looks after her? Does she not allow it because she wants to remain in control? In control of what?

Lost myself down SadderlEy rabbit hole there. I look forward to anyone willing to help me out of it. ๐Ÿ˜…
I think you may have hit upon something here. I think sometimes depression can be a very hidden illness. I am always surprised how he seems to wear his on his sleeve and we ALL know about it. It must put a lot of pressure on her and she seems to be the one who earns money, attempts any housework, now running the youtube channel.

I think the house could be a reflection of her inner turmoil. I think you might be spot on with this.

Hope I haven't pushed you further down the hole!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I agree with you
I've thought for a long time despite saying how blessed she is all the time, deep down she knows she isn't
It must be such a drain living with Manky, because he needs constant attention and she does get infuriated with him (as would anyone)
i feel she is now so co-dependant she couldnt be by herself
She seems to take the lead in any activities they do outside of the home- because he cant socialise
and she often says she wouldnt have stayed with him if she hadnt got pregnant so quickly
theres no joy in that household, lotss of pretending there is, and trying to convince herself there is, but I dont think it is there at all

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
She's become complacent, stuck in a rut. Stays with him out of habit. She talks about being outgoing and yet he seems to suppress her. Has anyone ever noticed when they're on a live and her phone beeps indicating a message he's peers over at her phone while she's looking at it, or he'll pick it up. She said he was talking to her agent the other day, perhaps Marks acts as her manager in some way. I can't see why she stays in such a depressing relationship. I'd be packing his bags for him.

• Heart
Just hear me out here because I have no idea how the whole tax situation works.... But.... Do we think Mark's "illness" could be a way of not paying so much tax? I don't know, could they write money off and try to pass it off as "sick pay" or something? I am probably way off here.... Like I say I have no idea how it all works. Just a thought, maybe he needs to not be seen on screen for a few videos/lives so he can claim some kind of "sick pay"

Apologies if this is the most ridiculous thing you've ever read lol

Reactions: 14
STOP telling us how โ€œreally really hard โ€œ you work. Most people work 36 hour weeks. Every week.

• Heart

I've always thought she has "issues" beyond being an exhibitionist...

The way she lives in such a cesspit is not normal, most people don't live to showroom standards but most people close drawers and pick things off the floor.

She definitely likes the spotlight to be on Mark re "problems" though...

I also think she's set herself upto fail by not dealing with her ex husband committing suicide after she left him, you can bury things like that, as she has done, but they are always going to come back to the surface...

She also has serious middle child issues...

Nadia requires therapy just as much as Mark, she just needs a different kind in my opinion but, she's an actress and thinks she can forever hide behind her fake smiles and yoga mat ๐Ÿค”

• Heart
Who the Heck does AG think he is and who the Heck would want to watch him for an hour ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm very suprised that the Sawalha-Adderleys haven't reigned him in re his ridiculous behaviour, but maybe they are scared of him going rogue and causing them even more problems...

It's all gotten too way out of hand ๐Ÿ™„
Itโ€™s S.E this time! Think sheโ€™s just making her own NNSS from N&Mโ€™s existing ones though.

Edited to add an update from the Facebook post;
AF08D444-2727-4697-8ABA-AEE8D8A282B5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Just hear me out here because I have no idea how the whole tax situation works.... But.... Do we think Mark's "illness" could be a way of not paying so much tax? I don't know, could they write money off and try to pass it off as "sick pay" or something? I am probably way off here.... Like I say I have no idea how it all works. Just a thought, maybe he needs to not be seen on screen for a few videos/lives so he can claim some kind of "sick pay"

Apologies if this is the most ridiculous thing you've ever read lol
I doubt it. They put their money into the company, and the company can pay as much as they want through salary. There isn't usually any tax relief or anything for sick pay for a business - it's treated just like regular salary.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.