Nadia Sawalha #34 Self-obsessed, half-dressed. Self-diagnosed, attention-seeking thickos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone with morals cannot fail to comment on behaviour of the Sawalha-Adderleys!

They lie, they deceive, they promote an extremely unhealthy and toxic relationship and they charge people money to view their vile behaviour...

They choose to read tattle and they choose to lie... I'd be far more worried if everyone thought their behaviour was acceptable... You guys restore my faith in humanity... We tell the truth, if they don't like it, thry need to stop coming here, simple 🙄
I’m surprised they haven’t got the birthing suit yet! The number of times we have pointed it out on here😡Naarrrdia and Narc

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought she was now a bra expert with all the advertsing she does for one brand (the damn things keep coming up when I go to look as the side bar of shame). She ought to be able to get one to fit her because that one she has on in the pics is certainly the wrong cup size for her.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh I forgot...
Nadia says in the Dominic Cummings live that they’re lucky because they don’t know anyone who’s had covid or long covid, then at the end she remembers that her daughter didn’t have it had it and suffers from long covid🤥
Seriously, you’d think they’d be better at telling lies by now, but they just go on tripping themselves up all the time - usually with the same lies too.
What a pair of jokers. It’s quite entertaining though because the more they do it, the more people start to see it
And this is why I don't believe a word they say.
I really don't care if the sad sap is ill or not, that should be private business but it's all so fishy as usual.
I honestly think he felt ill if he had his 2nd jab then just couldn't face that groundhog Day of 💩 show and who could blame him. He's worn it into the ground.
But what I really think sent him over the top was our new thread title last week... the word "thickos" was just too much for the nearly man. After all those hours of "unpacking" for the poor people not as clever as him and we call him thick! 🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re Nads I do have a glimmer of sympathy for the woman. You can tell by her appearance and her eating/drinking habits that she is not as at peace or stable as her showbiz smile would have you believe.
She's allowed him to stay at home for years because of his issues but he's never used that time to work on himself, just to play and prat around. She earns and the other 3 people in the house don't appear to be able to work in or out of the house. Even on mothers day no one had done the dishes or made her breakfast. If she can't handle the house why hasn't her house husband (or her lazy daughters) stepped in, surely it's a partnership? She doesn't seem to have any support.
Although it could be of her doing as we all know women who won't let anyone else in "their" kitchen.🤷
Either way I think what we see of his behaviour, he wouldn't even listen to her dentists tale and that was ON camera, she has a lot to put up with but with her "The show must go on".

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought she was now a bra expert with all the advertsing she does for one brand (the damn things keep coming up when I go to look as the side bar of shame). She ought to be able to get one to fit her because that one she has on in the pics is certainly the wrong cup size for her.
Not a good look at all.🤭
Ok, Ok, I might have magnified the mammaries here a bit but the second pic shows what an ill fitting bra she’s wearing for the size of her boobage.
If she was advertising my bras I’d be really cheesed off with her, especially having gifted her so many a few months back.
#gifted No.1 bra 🤬

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Iv been mulling over their tattle/troll rant and it Seems to me manky has read something on here last week that has contributed to his breakdown/tantrum/depressive episode 🤔 the truth hurts eh?
Im getting really bored of the threats and smugness that pores out of them whenever they dont like what they read. If you dont like it dont read it. If you dont think your doing anything wrong then why not just address the stuff we repeatedly bring up? Why block/delete/mute ANYONE with a different opinion? Why not have healthy debates or defend yourselves properly? Its bemusing to me how the thumbs down button gets such a reaction, im guessing its not good for reputation/revenue…..theres more to life than money tho, mental health for a start 🤷‍♀️ You know what they say, if you cant stand the heat then stay out the kitchen (especially if you cant cook 😉)
If you do not like it do not read it---that comment is spot on--

Reactions: 14
'Flying monkeys' (a terminology for people, often narcissists themselves, who protect and support the narcissist) quoted from Wikipedia:
'Motives behind the narcissist's support group can be multiple. Service providers may be seduced by the narcissist's charm into taking a one-sided perspective. Family members may in good faith attempt to sort out the "problematic one". The codependant may seek to participate in the narcissist's omnipotence, or use them as sanction for their own aggressive instincts.
Alternatively, others may simply be swept up by force of personality to define the situation along the narcissist's own lines.' 🤓

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her chicken “tacos” are offensive to Mexican cuisine. Cajun spice, white rice, reams of garlic powder, and no tortillas used.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Look at the amount of subs on Nadia and Kaye YT channel, and the amazing views from such a small audience. This shows clearing how it went down when Mark took over and made it HIS show....I loved N&K back then
Nitty looks genuinely happy, the first set of thumbnails, third photo down, she looks like she has a genuine friend.
It's all really rather sad.

Also what's the #throwbackthursday? Are they a new set of photos or old ones, either or, why is she repeating it all? Is it because she has to continually post to stay relevant as an Influence,r but hasn't had the time to think of new content because she is busy looking after her husband?

I wonder if she stays in contact with Kaye. It's all very confusing. 🤨

Reactions: 13
Nitty looks genuinely happy, the first set of thumbnails, third photo down, she looks like she has a genuine friend.
It's all really rather sad.

Also what's the #throwbackthursday? Are they a new set of photos or old ones, either or, why is she repeating it all? Is it because she has to continually post to stay relevant as an Influence,r but hasn't had the time to think of new content because she is busy looking after her husband?

I wonder if she stays in contact with Kaye. It's all very confusing. 🤨
The skids pics/film that she's posted today was originally posted on the 16th September 2020...

It was bad enough back then, goodness knows why she's reposted it. Like you say @chipmunk , it's probably to stay relevant...

I'd HATE to live in Nadia Sawalha's head, I think it's a very insecure unhappy place 🤔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Everyone before me has made excellent points about the situation between these two. I wouldn't be surprised if Nads is suffering from a delayed reaction to lockdown, being an outgoing personality and being stuck in with misery guts all year. It is hard to live with someone who has a mental illness, but on top of that one who refuses to have treatment; it is just inconsiderate. It must be hard for her when Mark has a tag team in their children, she ends up outnumbered. She must have known what he was like when she married him, but still it seems like she is always the one carrying the load. Who does she go to to witch about him?

On a lighter note, this reminds of someone, but so apropos. 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That's genius @bitterntwisted 😂
It was written for Mark Adderley! 😁

I don't think she has anyone to moan about him to as she's created such a false narrative that he's her amazing hot husband that even she believes it herself...

I do think her sister Dina will see through the facade but sawalha family dynamics look fragile to the point if anyone speaks the truth they are castigated to the naughty step for eternity... 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Her chicken “tacos” are offensive to Mexican cuisine. Cajun spice, white rice, reams of garlic powder, and no tortillas used.

Yes and one sub was obviously terrified of making any comment about tortillas.. this was in response to him saying 'you could have grilled tortilla wraps'

@The Sawalha-Adderleys - Family, Food, Films & Fun Noooo, don't apologize. I'm sure they're brilliant and easy. Just thought I'd help anyone who hadn't thought of using the tortillas on a stove. My humblest apologies if it came across as criticism, that wasn't my intention.

Also Manks was breathing heavily because the camera was heavy and he has Asthma, she commented on it, thinking he was excited about the food. He then asked if he sounded like one of those people who used to call and breathe down a phone heavily.

M: What were they called those people?
N: Breathers, very 70's, 80's thing.
M: Hmm I'm having a strange nostalgia for one of those calls. :oops:
N: (Laughs nervously) AWKWARD!

Still managing to get some sleaze in whilst depressed and possibly heavily medicated.

🥑🍅🌶🍗🥩🌮 👇

Even though we know she isn't plant based, many, many people are now. She listed all the types of filling you could fill the boats with, all meat. I was willing her to say or vegetarian etc.. eventually right at the last minute she said, or plant based. It couldn't have been further from her mind.

I'm not pointing this out because she has lied about being plant based which she has now stopped doing, but what I can't understand is why she doesn't use the opportunity to cook meals that are really 'on trend.' People know how to fry meat, though her idea of a tablespoon is questionable.. people want to know how to cook veggie and vegan quickly as well.

This again is where they let themselves down for me. The recipe is so out dated, and you can buy that basic 'Mexican' kit from any well known supermarket.

I'll let her off because she's had to look after his every need. He does sound a bit 'numbed' out. So I hope he has sought help.
Though if he has, I really do not understand why they don't just take a few days off. Churning out the same old thing isn't going to keep viewers interested, they are more likely to lose subscribers by doing this than if they took a break.

Push the refresh button. Relax, and new ideas might..might start flowing.

I watched all of it and just felt what an utter waste of both yours and the viewers time.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
STOP telling us how “really really hard “ you work. Most people work 36 hour weeks. Every week.
By the time my husband gets home tonight he'll have probably just touched 70 hours, Manky Mark wouldn't know a hard day's graft if it invited him in for a trial shift. Lazy, entitled, dirty excuse of a manchild 😒

• Sick
  • Heart
Not being funny but how come he seems to have no problem doing reviews and the live the other day... Fishy to me that he seems to be avoiding coffee boring...

STOP telling us how “really really hard “ you work. Most people work 36 hour weeks. Every week.
Exactly.... Winds me up when they emphasis the *hard work they do...

Reactions: 25
Jeez that latest cooking vlog... Add onion but you don't have to, add tomatoes but you don't have to, add lime juice but you don't have to. I'll just use my ready prepared chicken, ready prepared rice and say this is a quick meal. There's definitely a tension in the air, they really should take a break. He almost got through a video without smut, almost. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes and one sub was obviously terrified of making any comment about tortillas.. this was in response to him saying 'you could have grilled tortilla wraps'

@The Sawalha-Adderleys - Family, Food, Films & Fun Noooo, don't apologize. I'm sure they're brilliant and easy. Just thought I'd help anyone who hadn't thought of using the tortillas on a stove. My humblest apologies if it came across as criticism, that wasn't my intention.

Also Manks was breathing heavily because the camera was heavy and he has Asthma, she commented on it, thinking he was excited about the food. He then asked if he sounded like one of those people who used to call and breathe down a phone heavily.

M: What were they called those people?
N: Breathers, very 70's, 80's thing.
M: Hmm I'm having a strange nostalgia for one of those calls. :oops:
N: (Laughs nervously) AWKWARD!

Still managing to get some sleaze in whilst depressed and possibly heavily medicated.

🥑🍅🌶🍗🥩🌮 👇

Even though we know she isn't plant based, many, many people are now. She listed all the types of filling you could fill the boats with, all meat. I was willing her to say or vegetarian etc.. eventually right at the last minute she said, or plant based. It couldn't have been further from her mind.

I'm not pointing this out because she has lied about being plant based which she has now stopped doing, but what I can't understand is why she doesn't use the opportunity to cook meals that are really 'on trend.' People know how to fry meat, though her idea of a tablespoon is questionable.. people want to know how to cook veggie and vegan quickly as well.

This again is where they let themselves down for me. The recipe is so out dated, and you can buy that basic 'Mexican' kit from any well known supermarket.

I'll let her off because she's had to look after his every need. He does sound a bit 'numbed' out. So I hope he has sought help.
Though if he has, I really do not understand why they don't just take a few days off. Churning out the same old thing isn't going to keep viewers interested, they are more likely to lose subscribers by doing this than if they took a break.

Push the refresh button. Relax, and new ideas might..might start flowing.

I watched all of it and just felt what an utter waste of both yours and the viewers time.
I just think he's a massive hypochondriac and the reason he doesn't have a doctor is because his last doctor probably wouldn't give him the medications he wanted. My 4 year old has bad asthma I have mh issues and first think I do is be completely honest with my doctor about my meds and if they are working or not

• Heart
I can't get over her saying that the live they did about Cummings took it out on him! Really sitting in front of a camera phone, no editing involved. Not mentally challenging...

• Haha
  • Angry
This is a quote from the Harry and Meagain forum on here from Millimoo 99 and how right they are. Applies to these 2.

"I dont think it the media that are weaponising mental health issues! Its the celebrities that keep misrepresenting them that are causing problems, that make the issues more tangled!"

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Gosh AG is going all out to attend National television awards....3 nights in hotel, car booked, new suit and buying a red carpet ticket costing £130!!

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.