Nadia Sawalha #34 Self-obsessed, half-dressed. Self-diagnosed, attention-seeking thickos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great to see mank back.

I can't help but think of this when i see him and nadia
There's our next thread title in there somewhere..? Too many choice lyrics to choose from!

I think N&M are getting those handcuffs ready for bobby ๐Ÿ˜†
Talking of handcuffs and hot tubs ... Did Lisa still visit? ....perhaps thatโ€™s the real reason for the SA blackout ?
I haven't watched their latest gem.. what's al this talk about handcuffs? Are they threatening people again, who have freedom of speech and are making constructive criticism which they don't agree with?

I think N&M are getting those handcuffs ready for bobby ๐Ÿ˜†
Talking of handcuffs and hot tubs ... Did Lisa still visit? ....perhaps thatโ€™s the real reason for the SA blackout ?
I haven't watched their latest gem.. what's al this talk about handcuffs? Are they threatening people again, who have freedom of speech and are making constructive criticism which they don't agree with?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Maybe they'll treat the Subs to a surprise Night Shift this weekend now that Mark's mental health is "better" ..

I used to like the unpredictability of them; you never knew what mood Mark would be in, how drunk Nadia would be, what they'd argue about next.. or indeed what the Subs themselves would start arguing about in the comments.

Ahh, those were the lockdown nights! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought of another vlog they might want to vote for...the one where Mark films Nadia multi tasking, scrolling through her phone and scratching her vag at the same time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
That t-shirt Manky is wearing on the popcorn copy and CM. Why would you promote being drunk again if you are a recovering alcoholic? Itโ€™s all very strange
It is a David Shrigley t-shirt who.is a contemporary artist. That is his art doing funny wee sayings with pictures. Another example of his work is he does salt and pepper shakers marked cocaine and heroin. I think they were funny and would have bought them but they were ยฃ75! They weren't funny enough to pay that price! I don't think the drink again t-shirt is the finest example of his work.

Mark Adderley commenting on why their channel gets thumbs down.

He said... "What I find fascinating is the desire to keep coming back to something you don't like and keep not liking it"

So Manky doesn't understand why people keep repeatedly giving them the thumbs down, he's fascinated by it...

Here are my thoughts...

The Sawalha-Adderleys channel is car crash tv on speed... It's addictive because no one one can believe anyone would "repeatedly" humiliate themselves and their family several times a day for a few pounds...

You repeatedly call out the same people including AG, you turn a blind eye to his behaviour towards your other subs but when you repeatedly give him a callout, following his inappropriate behaviour, people hit the thumbs down because you block them from the channel if they comment and speak out...

People are "fascinated" by the depths you and your wife stoop too to earn a few quid and pop back to see the new depths, when they are offensive, they hit the thumbs down...

Its supposed to be a family entertainment channel but when you curse and swear and belittle your wife, talk about the content of your wife's knickers, abuse your animals and stick your middle finger up for example, many parents find your behaviour offensive so will hit the thumbs down on the days you behave like a narcissistic twerp and forget its a family channel...

When you exploit vulnerable subs, as you repeatedly do, it's an instant thumbs down...

When you talk about the contents of your wife's underwear as you often do, people hit the thumbs down just for that as its not acceptable. Similarly when you talk about tipping cows over and other "misdemeanours of your youth" the thumbs down is the only acceptable thing to do...

When you mock and constantly punish and belittle your elderly mother and share her home, her address, her vulnerability, most people don't like it and respond with another thumbs down...

People find it amusing regarding your inibility to lie, despite you and your wife repeatedly lying very poorly. We come to youtube for entertainment, we watch the channels that entertain us and give them a thumbs up then we quickly click on your channel to see your car crash of the day for 20 seconds, somedays it's a multi pile car crash. It's addictive in a peverse way...

People dislike you for a variety of reasons, your narcissistic behaviour being a popular one, your vulgar language being another but they keep popping back to give you a second chance, to see if you've grown up and started behaving like a normal human being, however when they see you've stooped even lower each time they react by pressing the thumbs down...

Some people genuinely think your talking absolute rubbish with your opinions and rather than troll you and tell you how they feel they click the thumbs down and move on because that's what the button is for..

As a rule people like to be heard and to engage in a conversation, with you predominantly choosing to talk at your submissives and showing no interest in their opinion, many will give you a thumbs down...

People lead busy lives and dont like waiting, so when you advertise your starting time and repeatedly don't start anywhere the start time, it frustrates people and they leave a thumbs down. Some people have to go to work etc...

Most importantly, most people don't like YOU, you took over your wife's pretty ok channel and YOU ruined it so many people pop back to see if your wife is on her channel, but are sadly greeted with YOU more often than not hence thumbs down for YOU, your narcissistic behaviour, your vulgar language and your refusal to hear differing opinions...

The repeated thumbs down to me shows how many second chances people keep giving you by popping back to your channel but your reluctance to change and act decently means they pop off and hit the thumbs down...

You assume its the same people hitting the thumbs down everyday, I assure you it's different people all giving you another go but all finding your behaviour unchanged and some days find it even worse than the last time they visited...

Your just too fascinating for some people Mark, just too fascinating ๐Ÿ™„
Well put. To put it simply it is like a realty version of the office to the max. Or Spinal Tap. Don't know why he is moaning as surely it is getting him views and therefore revenue?

The same argument can be made for him coming to these boards to read. If you don't like it why do it?

I have given up watching as I find them boring now. The vlog is dire and I never liked the lives. It is much more enjoyable here.

My final comment is he wrongly things this.is.trolling and the police will be making arrests. But I think.threatening people with baseball bats is far and away above anything that goes on in this site and more likely to end up with an arrest.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
There's our next thread title in there somewhere..? Too many choice lyrics to choose from!

N&M were talking about Real Racist Football Fan Trolls being taken away by police in handcuffs and inferring us tattlers are as bad as them and to watch out . ๐Ÿ˜ก
David Shrigley t-shirt
ยฃ75!!! itโ€™s nice to see what he is spending the poor sub well earned money on. He always treats himself , I donโ€™t suppose any of his......... wives/partners/children see any of his income.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Hey mark manky adderley, hereโ€™s a few more ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž
They know who you are, you know?!? ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„ โ€˜the time is comingโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

They simply donโ€™t understand why people put the thumbs down before theyโ€™ve even spoken!! Yeah right they donโ€™t understand!

They DO understand- itโ€™s being called out on their bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thereโ€™s something strange about all the comments after tonightโ€™s live. There are lots of unknown people and very few members. Itโ€™s like Manky has been making new followers. It was so hilarious their references to the Tattlers. They really are intellectually challenged
Xander has been very quiet lately
Maybe heโ€™s been warned off?๐Ÿค”

• Wow
Reactions: 14
At last, someone has pointed out what weโ€™ve been saying for ages...
7D27369E-8342-4038-8289-EE15C8D13C8F.jpeg

Also, the viewing figures for this live is only high because itโ€™s a big news story - this is the only reason theyโ€™ve done it.
Much like when they commented on Caroline Flack, Madeline McCann, Prince Philip Etc. And of course the movie trailers. These are all N&Mโ€™s biggest earners

• Heart
Last nightโ€™s movie review ... he was touching his mouth and trying to hide his eczema/spots all the way through!!! .... and nearly phd educated Manky tells Nitty that MO is Modus operandUS๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ oh soooo clever is our Manky ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
Timestamp 9.30

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Oh I forgot...
Nadia says in the Dominic Cummings live that theyโ€™re lucky because they donโ€™t know anyone whoโ€™s had covid or long covid, then at the end she remembers that her daughter didnโ€™t have it had it and suffers from long covid๐Ÿคฅ
Seriously, youโ€™d think theyโ€™d be better at telling lies by now, but they just go on tripping themselves up all the time - usually with the same lies too.
What a pair of jokers. Itโ€™s quite entertaining though because the more they do it, the more people start to see it

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Mark and Nadia should really tell us and all his subs THE MAGICAL FORMULA for his mental health taking him from ZERO to HERO in less than 5 days ????๐Ÿคจ

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh I forgot...
Nadia says in the Dominic Cummings live that theyโ€™re lucky because they donโ€™t know anyone whoโ€™s had covid or long covid, then at the end she remembers that her daughter didnโ€™t have it had it and suffers from long covid๐Ÿคฅ
Seriously, youโ€™d think theyโ€™d be better at telling lies by now, but they just go on tripping themselves up all the time - usually with the same lies too.
What a pair of jokers. Itโ€™s quite entertaining though because the more they do it, the more people start to see it
Linda Robson said the other day she had it in January! Forgot about that one too Nitty? Or donโ€™t you consider her someone you โ€œknowโ€ well ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Wow
The amount of ๐Ÿ‘Žon yesterdayโ€™s live, ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Žyou earned every single one of them sadderleys ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ‘Ž

• Haha
Just a quick hello to Mark and Nadia. Unfortunately we don't have a thumbs down on here but if we did you would be welcome to use it as we aren't precious on here.
Just for your information, this isn't trolling. You choose to come on here just like you choose to sit on your platform and slag people off. And if you think it's us who are the only ones ๐Ÿ‘Ž you are more deluded than I thought. I've been reading here since first lockdown but only started ๐Ÿ‘Ž recently. When Nadia goes on LW talking about her shiny family or begs people on the gram to swing on over do you not realise what a shock people get. They wonder..is this a comedy,a parody...no it's a disgusting, woman hating, unemployed tosser who thinks it's funny to show his wife's many flaws to the world to make himself look good. I don't think she knows the half of it.
Just a quick question, why are you so worried about a few ๐Ÿ‘Ž when you have just suffered a "breakdown"? And when you spent your wife's/the subs money on that HILARIOUS and COOL expensive t-shirt, did you buy it purposely to wear sat infront of the computer as a JOKE to us Tattlers? Saddo.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Manky has risen. It's a miracle. Couldn't keep away could you. Thicko Nitty and wonky fingers, Mank had to come on, and bore the arse off everyone, with their take on the Cummings/Boris debacle. It's Question Time, for the Jeremy Kyle crowd that follow them. Nitty looks like a deflated air mattress and Mank is wearing a horrid t-shirt. They have one hundred and sixty six thumbs down. Welcome back.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What I find funny is that they actually think people who leave thumbs down are sitting waiting for them to start the CM. Just been there to leave my(n) and noticed there are a lot of (y) already for the CM starting at 11, I reckon old manky is matching every thumbs down with a thumbs up. He gets more prattish and more childish by the day.

Why does she stuff her face with food when sheโ€™s on a live. Sheโ€™s at it now. Open mouth full of food going like washing machine ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Mark Adderley commenting on why their channel gets thumbs down.

He said... "What I find fascinating is the desire to keep coming back to something you don't like and keep not liking it"

So Manky doesn't understand why people keep repeatedly giving them the thumbs down, he's fascinated by it...

Here are my thoughts...

The Sawalha-Adderleys channel is car crash tv on speed... It's addictive because no one one can believe anyone would "repeatedly" humiliate themselves and their family several times a day for a few pounds...

You repeatedly call out the same people including AG, you turn a blind eye to his behaviour towards your other subs but when you repeatedly give him a callout, following his inappropriate behaviour, people hit the thumbs down because you block them from the channel if they comment and speak out...

People are "fascinated" by the depths you and your wife stoop too to earn a few quid and pop back to see the new depths, when they are offensive, they hit the thumbs down...

Its supposed to be a family entertainment channel but when you curse and swear and belittle your wife, talk about the content of your wife's knickers, abuse your animals and stick your middle finger up for example, many parents find your behaviour offensive so will hit the thumbs down on the days you behave like a narcissistic twerp and forget its a family channel...

When you exploit vulnerable subs, as you repeatedly do, it's an instant thumbs down...

When you talk about the contents of your wife's underwear as you often do, people hit the thumbs down just for that as its not acceptable. Similarly when you talk about tipping cows over and other "misdemeanours of your youth" the thumbs down is the only acceptable thing to do...

When you mock and constantly punish and belittle your elderly mother and share her home, her address, her vulnerability, most people don't like it and respond with another thumbs down...

People find it amusing regarding your inibility to lie, despite you and your wife repeatedly lying very poorly. We come to youtube for entertainment, we watch the channels that entertain us and give them a thumbs up then we quickly click on your channel to see your car crash of the day for 20 seconds, somedays it's a multi pile car crash. It's addictive in a peverse way...

People dislike you for a variety of reasons, your narcissistic behaviour being a popular one, your vulgar language being another but they keep popping back to give you a second chance, to see if you've grown up and started behaving like a normal human being, however when they see you've stooped even lower each time they react by pressing the thumbs down...

Some people genuinely think your talking absolute rubbish with your opinions and rather than troll you and tell you how they feel they click the thumbs down and move on because that's what the button is for..

As a rule people like to be heard and to engage in a conversation, with you predominantly choosing to talk at your submissives and showing no interest in their opinion, many will give you a thumbs down...

People lead busy lives and dont like waiting, so when you advertise your starting time and repeatedly don't start anywhere the start time, it frustrates people and they leave a thumbs down. Some people have to go to work etc...

Most importantly, most people don't like YOU, you took over your wife's pretty ok channel and YOU ruined it so many people pop back to see if your wife is on her channel, but are sadly greeted with YOU more often than not hence thumbs down for YOU, your narcissistic behaviour, your vulgar language and your refusal to hear differing opinions...

The repeated thumbs down to me shows how many second chances people keep giving you by popping back to your channel but your reluctance to change and act decently means they pop off and hit the thumbs down...

You assume its the same people hitting the thumbs down everyday, I assure you it's different people all giving you another go but all finding your behaviour unchanged and some days find it even worse than the last time they visited...

Your just too fascinating for some people Mark, just too fascinating ๐Ÿ™„
Well said!!!!

What I find so fascinating is why do they (loved the way she pretended she had no idea what he was talking about :rolleyes:) when he said "People actually think I drink." "Do they? :geek:"

Yes, as I was saying what I find FASCINATING, is why they continually come over here to read? If we were to write our comments in a letter to his/her agent, the agent would vet the letter first, if it was found to be abusive or stalker like, then they wouldn't be given it and be none the wiser. So, don't come over here if you think we are abusive and then, you will be none the wiser; then turn to your paying SUBS and have a good look at your real stalkers.

Why do they want us to be stopped from having freedom of speech? I regard our conversations as 'living room' chat. Are they not aware that people will have watched their channel and be saying the same things about them, but not posting on here?
So therein lies the problem? The fact that our thoughts and discussions are public.

Yes we do make assumptions which could be seen as unfair to them and I understand how that would become frustrating. I'm absolutely certain though, that if we had a (y)(n) option at the top of each page, we all know he would be thumbing down before the first comment had even been written.

I pop over every now and then to check on Subs, check out the #gifted AD not an AD scenario, that's my main area of interest because I, we all, don't like to see people being taken for a ride. I like to keep an eye on that and report when necessary and I have no intention of stopping.

There was a point last year where our reporting was relentless because they were becoming so out of hand with their brazen greed and illegal advertising, his revealing where Julia was living (which disappeared within 15 minutes of us commenting on it) the false claiming of collecting for charities, selling clothing for charities etc..

Things do seem to have calmed down a little on that front and I believe we played a part in that. Complaints areas for yt, ASA are there for a reason M&N.

Not only do they have a basic narcissistic need for knowing everything that is said about them, but they realised they have to get way, way ahead of their game with us around; and I believe this is what really riles them.

I have heard her many times say aside on a live under her breath 'Oh I can't say that 'they'll' moan'

I think possibly GLEAM have had to come down on them because, when complaints are made, responses I have had from certain companies told me they would go straight to her management.

So it's not just the content they get annoyed about us commenting on, it's the lying, greed and theft that rattles their cage.

Why did he only mention the fact that some of us thought he might ave relapsed?

Why did he not mention the tax evasion, the speed at which they greedily accept gifts from people who are possibly on low wages, lying about profits going to charities (FRAUD). Fascinating Manks.. why you didn't bring any of that up, because that kind of behaviour, will put you in handcuffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.