Nadia Sawalha #34 Self-obsessed, half-dressed. Self-diagnosed, attention-seeking thickos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other thing I’ve just remembered from the live is…. N had just made a lovely “healthy“ meal for herself, M and also some for Teddy (not sure if there was some for Betty too as she didn’t say so 😳), she had taken some next door to Teddy and when she got back Maddie had asked M if he wanted a mcd’s (knowing that N had just cooked for him) and yes, the little sh*t said yes. So she sat there eating the nutritious (in N’s opinion) meal while he snubbed it and ate McDonald’s. I’d have been absolutely livid if my hubby had done that. Unforgivable 😡😡😡
Manky opted for McD’s over a SHERRY CREAM nutricious chicken. Don’t blame him. (Watched it before they locked it down to members)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.