Nadia Sawalha #34 Self-obsessed, half-dressed. Self-diagnosed, attention-seeking thickos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, I've just finished watching CM and M was on top form. :oops:
Although he does appear to have reached peak delusion:
Time stamp 17:12
IN THE NEWS : Dominic Cummings Sticks the KNIFE into BORIS & The Govt.’s HANDLING OF PANDEMIC - YouTube

M: "We even used the Mayor from Jaws analogy."
N (swelling with pride): "You did. You used that!"

Oh you foolish, foolish woman. Boris Johnson started trotting out this analogy before you crawled into the hot tub for your second home birthing experience aka 'the orgasmic one'. Take your head out of the Kardashians, N and pay attention to #MrSpain

BORIS: CALLOUS MAYOR FROM JAWS IS MY HERO - Mirror Online 2007 red top

Boris reveals his political hero: The mayor from Jaws (politics.co.uk) 2011

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
HI MARK, HI NADIA...... WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE READING HERE!!!!

Please let me just ask you.... Have a read through these threads Nads and Mark.... Just have a look at all the DIFFERENT usernames, all these different people who comment on your channel. Look at the posts and look at the "likes" these posts get. DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK ALL THESE DIFFERENT PEOPLE ARE ALL TROLLS?? Do you SERIOUSLY think WE are ALL trolls? That we just don't like you so witch about you online? Or do you think that us Tattlers actually may have a point? And that there is TRUTH in what we discuss?

We post here because we are the OPPOSITE of trolls. We DEEPLY care about all the vulnerable people YOU are CONNING and EXPLOITING.

Nadia, if you're reading this then PLEASE think about how your husband comes across. Just have a look at how he edits the vlogs to make you look bad, disgusting and how he humiliates you. You may not see it but it is a form of domestic abuse. Nadia, I beg you. LEAVE HIM. You could have a great career without that bully of a husband of yours. Can't you see that he is dragging you down. HE is ruining YOU.

And Mark, if you're reading here. You disgust me.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Actually Nadia is was 8 arrested for online racism, not for telling the truth about a pair of liars 😡

yes this is serious racist abuse -which is a criminal offence
nothing that is said on here is a criminal offence

the tabloids print terrible lies about people all the time and no one gets arrested there
they are totally deluded if they think that tattlers having disussions on here about THEIR LIES and BS is a criminal offence then they really are clueless
as if the police have got the time and work force to track all online comment- twitter has millions of awful comments
the footballer from Tottenham made an official complaint to the police that is why it was followed up
I dont think the police will be rushing to arrest someone because they have commented on a dirty house

what about Nattys antics - naked - the awful things that Mank says
mmmmm kettle pot

• Heart
Reactions: 24
yes this is serious racist abuse -which is a criminal offence
nothing that is said on here is a criminal offence

the tabloids print terrible lies about people all the time and no one gets arrested there
they are totally deluded if they think that tattlers having disussions on here about THEIR LIES and BS is a criminal offence then they really are clueless
as if the police have got the time and work force to track all online comment- twitter has millions of awful comments
the footballer from Tottenham made an official complaint to the police that is why it was followed up
I dont think the police will be rushing to arrest someone because they have commented on a dirty house

what about Nattys antics - naked - the awful things that Mank says
mmmmm kettle pot
And what about her "piss take" videos of Kim Kardashian. I believe she actually tags Kim's Instagram in them, that is direct contact with the person she is trolling.

What about his alleged threats to hit people with baseball bats?

What about him clambering over his girlfriend's mother whilst naked and aroused?

The latter two, I'm sure could result in being "taken off in handcuffs".

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle

Time stamp 22:57
IN THE NEWS : Dominic Cummings Sticks the KNIFE into BORIS & The Govt.’s HANDLING OF PANDEMIC - YouTube

Interesting that M is happy to have a public rant about 'people' accusing him of drinking. We call him out for being an unemployed, misogynistic prat on a much more regular and consistent basis. These assertions are qualified by evidence provided solely by him. If our local police station hadn't been shut down, I'd be tempted to go and hand myself in for trolling. Does anyone know if wasting police time goes on your record?

Furthermore, N is amazed that tattlers would question her lazy husband's current narrative of bull, esp when he's unable to maintain it due to his crippling social media addiction. Frankly, I'm amazed that the One Hundred and Twenty real life human beings who subscribe to their channel 🤥 are aware that M has had some kind of mental health crisis and when he shows his face only 6,596 of them have tuned in to check in on him after 3 hours. And 2 of those views were me, for my sins + a (n) after I started watching, which N explained is perfectly acceptable. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Time stamp 22:57

Interesting that M is happy to have a public rant about 'people' accusing him of drinking. We call him out for being an unemployed, misogynistic prat on a much more regular and consistent basis. These assertions are qualified by evidence provided solely by him. If our local police station hadn't been shut down, I'd be tempted to go and hand myself in for trolling. Does anyone know if wasting police time goes on your record?

Furthermore, N is amazed that tattlers would question her lazy husband's current narrative of bull, esp when he's unable to maintain it due to his crippling social media addiction. Frankly, I'm amazed that One Hundred and Twenty real life human being subscribe to their channel, are aware that M has had a major episode and when he shows his face there are only 6,596 views after 3hours. And 2 of those were me, for my sins + a (n) after I started watching, which N said is perfectly acceptable. :sneaky:
I thought he was ill and she was taking time off LW to look after him .... They shouldn’t have had any time to be scrolling through tattle !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
WTF ... tonight’s live .. they never have had 1,1k likes !!! What is this???? 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
WTF ... tonight’s live .. they never have had 1,1k likes !!! What is this???? 😡😡😡😡

10% thumbs down in comparison though. 😏
And as I said, 120,000 subscribers who have been starved of M and his fancy pantsy reading off the interweb.
So 1.1K likes is <1% of their subscribers giving it a (y) which is embarrassing enough. But remember, they begged and everything. :(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Is this IG story a message from eldest daughter to father? (Though he is hardly busy compared to people who work for a living)
78561B99-E109-418B-AD4E-394A5B920A70.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There’s something strange about all the comments after tonight’s live. There are lots of unknown people and very few members. It’s like Manky has been making new followers. It was so hilarious their references to the Tattlers. They really are intellectually challenged

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I feel sure that the coffee moanings will be ending soon, he'll blame his mental health, he'll blame lockdown ending, he'll blame anything but the truth which is coffee moaning is rubbish and a complete waste of time.

Coffee moaning is just a pathetic sad little Mr Nobody spouting his ridiculous opinions to his fake friends and sycophants. He's generally a day late discussing the news.

It's also a daily commitment for the Mank, he's no good at daily commitments like personal hygiene so it must be a real struggle to preech to his hareem of subs every 24hrs on demand...

The less he does the better as far as I'm concerned 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That t-shirt Manky is wearing on the popcorn copy and CM. Why would you promote being drunk again if you are a recovering alcoholic? It’s all very strange

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So far there are 137 👇 following their Dominic Cummings live 😂

As there are only about 25 regular tattlers calling them out for the lies they tell he cannot blame us 😂 ...

I'm soooo pleased other people are letting them know they dislike their rubbish content!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I vote for the one when he threatened Tattlers. I had no clue why he was so angry. What made me unsubscribe was N doing loose from home and they were going on about climate change and at the end she was literally screaming down the camera 'it's too late' were running out of time. That's when I googled 'who else out there hate the hypocrisy of the adderley family and found Tattle🙂
That is exactly how I found this site. What a joy to find a place to witch instead of just yelling at my monitor. :LOL:

The Facebook post has been edited now - there’s to be a CM after all
They just really can't stay away can they? I'm pissed off that these two dodo birds didn't make an announcement that they were taking a week off to begin with. They then say midweek they are taking time off and now they Mark found something that is in his wheelhouse and he just has to pontificate about it. Nadia, come get your husband! 🤬

Meanwhile, I shall continue my break. :sleep:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Mark Adderley commenting on why their channel gets thumbs down.

He said... "What I find fascinating is the desire to keep coming back to something you don't like and keep not liking it"

So Manky doesn't understand why people keep repeatedly giving them the thumbs down, he's fascinated by it...

Here are my thoughts...

The Sawalha-Adderleys channel is car crash tv on speed... It's addictive because no one one can believe anyone would "repeatedly" humiliate themselves and their family several times a day for a few pounds...

You repeatedly call out the same people including AG, you turn a blind eye to his behaviour towards your other subs but when you repeatedly give him a callout, following his inappropriate behaviour, people hit the thumbs down because you block them from the channel if they comment and speak out...

People are "fascinated" by the depths you and your wife stoop too to earn a few quid and pop back to see the new depths, when they are offensive, they hit the thumbs down...

Its supposed to be a family entertainment channel but when you curse and swear and belittle your wife, talk about the content of your wife's knickers, abuse your animals and stick your middle finger up for example, many parents find your behaviour offensive so will hit the thumbs down on the days you behave like a narcissistic twerp and forget its a family channel...

When you exploit vulnerable subs, as you repeatedly do, it's an instant thumbs down...

When you talk about the contents of your wife's underwear as you often do, people hit the thumbs down just for that as its not acceptable. Similarly when you talk about tipping cows over and other "misdemeanours of your youth" the thumbs down is the only acceptable thing to do...

When you mock and constantly punish and belittle your elderly mother and share her home, her address, her vulnerability, most people don't like it and respond with another thumbs down...

People find it amusing regarding your inibility to lie, despite you and your wife repeatedly lying very poorly. We come to youtube for entertainment, we watch the channels that entertain us and give them a thumbs up then we quickly click on your channel to see your car crash of the day for 20 seconds, somedays it's a multi pile car crash. It's addictive in a peverse way...

People dislike you for a variety of reasons, your narcissistic behaviour being a popular one, your vulgar language being another but they keep popping back to give you a second chance, to see if you've grown up and started behaving like a normal human being, however when they see you've stooped even lower each time they react by pressing the thumbs down...

Some people genuinely think your talking absolute rubbish with your opinions and rather than troll you and tell you how they feel they click the thumbs down and move on because that's what the button is for..

As a rule people like to be heard and to engage in a conversation, with you predominantly choosing to talk at your submissives and showing no interest in their opinion, many will give you a thumbs down...

People lead busy lives and dont like waiting, so when you advertise your starting time and repeatedly don't start anywhere the start time, it frustrates people and they leave a thumbs down. Some people have to go to work etc...

Most importantly, most people don't like YOU, you took over your wife's pretty ok channel and YOU ruined it so many people pop back to see if your wife is on her channel, but are sadly greeted with YOU more often than not hence thumbs down for YOU, your narcissistic behaviour, your vulgar language and your refusal to hear differing opinions...

The repeated thumbs down to me shows how many second chances people keep giving you by popping back to your channel but your reluctance to change and act decently means they pop off and hit the thumbs down...

You assume its the same people hitting the thumbs down everyday, I assure you it's different people all giving you another go but all finding your behaviour unchanged and some days find it even worse than the last time they visited...

Your just too fascinating for some people Mark, just too fascinating 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.