Nadia Sawalha #34 Self-obsessed, half-dressed. Self-diagnosed, attention-seeking thickos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @HereForAScroll for our latest thread title.

To sum up:

The supersubs keep on gifting, whilst the Sadderley's kept on grifting.
Did you know that Mank is on the specturm? Hell, we all are on the spectrum!
Did you know Nads is ADHD? Because she said so.
Crime and health issues hit the wrinklies, while the golden child keeps on yoofing being obnoxious, self-righteous, pot-headed exhibitionists. ๐Ÿคช

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Thanks to @HereForAScroll for our latest thread title.

To sum up:

The supersubs keep on gifting, whilst the Sadderley's kept on grifting.
Did you know that Mank is on the specturm? Hell, we all are on the spectrum!
Did you know Nads is ADHD? Because she said so.
Crime and health issues hit the wrinklies, while the golden child keeps on yoofing being obnoxious, self-righteous, pot-headed exhibitionists. ๐Ÿคช
Thanks again @bitterntwisted for starting the new thread and a great title by @HereForAScroll.
Nice to see so many new members join in such a short period of time.
๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜‹
Just a little reminder of some flippinโ€™ top comments from the last thread which tickled us BIG TIME!

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

*Someone has finally gagged M and N has the neck of her dreams.
@missmickey

*To have a personality disorder you first have to have a personality, and no one in that family has one! lol
@Clairer86

Nobody likes a know it all kn*bhead.

*We all know he's a 1st class kn*b who will have spent years developing his 1st class kn*bness
@armywife119

*Lisaโ€™s chair has - taken on the look of a half eaten silver plated Cadbury's Easter Egg wrapper? ๐Ÿ˜‚
@chipmunk

*It looks like toffee has been chewing on her oesophagus!

*...diane wandering in and out looking like ET on the bicycle. toffee doing poos everywhere.

*wow. how very bernard manning๐Ÿ˜‚
@superminty

* 100% agree plus filters and botox, she has a different face for every day of the week ๐Ÿ˜‚
@notSUBmissive

* For such a progressive feminist man he really is a disrespectful turd to his wife.
@Jax04

*Pongy McPongface.๐Ÿ˜‚
@Gloria Rostron

*I'll kick him in the shins.... Yr going down manky
@Oohlia

*My vagina has just shrivelled up and died.
@armywife119

*...these nattering narcissistic ninnies .๐Ÿ˜ฌ
@Hopscotch

*Anyone else feeling nervous about the 2 day break? I don't know if I'll be able to cope. It's completely cold turkey. I'm here for moral support for anyone who needs it
@Gloria Rostron

*That's her 'I'm waiting for my next donut' face isn't it?
@chipmunk

*In his head he is just behind the police fire and ambulance service.
@armywife119

*And the always brilliant, extremely witty following from
@bitterntwisted ๐Ÿ˜Š

*SHUT UP MARK! I need the freedom to pull a wedgie out of my arse, without some camera picking it up and giving some security guard cheap thrills.

*Watching Hometime and we have Mark Twatenborough analyzing Toffee for 5 mins.

*Maddie's giving us a set of mammaries on SM with a side order of middle finger

*Potato quality live.๐Ÿ˜‚

*Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thanks again @bitterntwisted for starting the new thread and a great title by @HereForAScroll.
Nice to see so many new members join in such a short period of time.
๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜‹
Just a little reminder of some flippinโ€™ top comments from the last thread which tickled us BIG TIME!

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

*Someone has finally gagged M and N has the neck of her dreams.
@missmickey

*To have a personality disorder you first have to have a personality, and no one in that family has one! lol
@Clairer86

Nobody likes a know it all kn*bhead.

*We all know he's a 1st class kn*b who will have spent years developing his 1st class kn*bness
@armywife119

*Lisaโ€™s chair has - taken on the look of a half eaten silver plated Cadbury's Easter Egg wrapper? ๐Ÿ˜‚
@chipmunk

*It looks like toffee has been chewing on her oesophagus!

*...diane wandering in and out looking like ET on the bicycle. toffee doing poos everywhere.

*wow. how very bernard manning๐Ÿ˜‚
@superminty

* 100% agree plus filters and botox, she has a different face for every day of the week ๐Ÿ˜‚
@notSUBmissive

* For such a progressive feminist man he really is a disrespectful turd to his wife.
@Jax04

*Pongy McPongface.๐Ÿ˜‚
@Gloria Rostron

*I'll kick him in the shins.... Yr going down manky
@Oohlia

*My vagina has just shrivelled up and died.
@armywife119

*...these nattering narcissistic ninnies .๐Ÿ˜ฌ
@Hopscotch

*Anyone else feeling nervous about the 2 day break? I don't know if I'll be able to cope. It's completely cold turkey. I'm here for moral support for anyone who needs it
@Gloria Rostron

*That's her 'I'm waiting for my next donut' face isn't it?
@chipmunk

*In his head he is just behind the police fire and ambulance service.
@armywife119

*And the always brilliant, extremely witty following from
@bitterntwisted ๐Ÿ˜Š

*SHUT UP MARK! I need the freedom to pull a wedgie out of my arse, without some camera picking it up and giving some security guard cheap thrills.

*Watching Hometime and we have Mark Twatenborough analyzing Toffee for 5 mins.

*Maddie's giving us a set of mammaries on SM with a side order of middle finger

*Potato quality live.๐Ÿ˜‚

*Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber
Youโ€™ve proved yourself to be a far better editor than Manky with this post. Well done.

Reactions: 21
How worrying that subs are feeling depressed and at a loss because N&M havenโ€™t been live for two days.
I find that quite disturbing, and so too should N&M. Surely thatโ€™s a sign that they need to make changes - theyโ€™ve hooked people in too deep. Vulnerable people.
They should feel concerned about this, but I donโ€™t suppose they will.

Itโ€™s also worrying that Mark seems to be in regular contact with A.G (The celeb obsessed man, who has latched on to N&M). Not only does that give A.G some strange sense of power, where he feels superior to all the other subs, and makes that known, but whatโ€™s also a concern is what will A.G do if/when this private contact comes to an end?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How worrying that subs are feeling depressed and at a loss because N&M havenโ€™t been live for two days.
I find that quite disturbing, and so too should N&M. Surely thatโ€™s a sign that they need to make changes - theyโ€™ve hooked people in too deep. Vulnerable people.

Itโ€™s also worrying that Mark seems to be in regular contact with A.G (The celeb obsessed man, who has latched on to N&M). Not only does that give A.G some strange sense of power, where he feels superior to all the other subs, and makes that known, but whatโ€™s also a concern is what will A.G do if/when this private contact comes to an end?
It seems that they talk in PM a lot. To me that is too close for comfort. I think that is why he behaves the way he does, as he seems to think he is the dominant sub as he has 'connections' with Mank.

Reactions: 19
It seems that they talk in PM a lot. To me that is too close for comfort. I think that is why he behaves the way he does, as he seems to think he is the dominant sub as he has 'connections' with Mank.
Yeah I agree - definitely too close.
The thing is, this is all new to Mark... having โ€˜fansโ€™. He clearly doesnโ€™t understand that there needs to be boundaries, or in fact the reason why there needs to be boundaries.
Heโ€™s just caught up in the fact that people suddenly seem to worship him.
Something is going to go badly wrong because of this down the line, and it will end in tears.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Great new title thanks
Great new summary thanks
And @Seek Clarity thanks for your work โญ cracking funnies ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
And thanks Manky and Nitty for providing the main ingredients of ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿค“๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿท๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿท๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
Thanks but no thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 23
While Nadia's been moaning about weight (and diets and the fact that she doesn't believe in calories...), I myself was also aware that I'd gained 10 pounds over lockdown.

Did I go on some huge rant about how unfair diets are? Blame everyone but myself? No, I took control my health, tracked my calories and ate whatever I wanted assuming calories allowed it - I even didn't worry about calories a couple of times per week and treated myself to takeaways. Today, just over two months later, I finally reached my target weight. Woohoo!

This way of eating is a completely sustainable way to live my life, and it's not some crazy, toxic thing I had to do to get there. Why doesn't she get this? I'm not trying to toot my own horn, but I really feel passionately about people knowing and understanding they CAN take control of their weight and lose weight healthily and sustainably without being unhappy - especially when weight is such a big risk factor in so many of our biggest killers.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yeah I agree - definitely too close.
The thing is, this is all new to Mark... having โ€˜fansโ€™. He clearly doesnโ€™t understand that there needs to be boundaries, or in fact the reason why there needs to be boundaries.
Heโ€™s just caught up in the fact that people suddenly seem to worship him.
Something is going to go badly wrong because of this down the line, and it will end in tears.
Do you think that why they let Ashley gets away with sending crude photos to Di in the compilation of sympathy messages .
I worry about Kiki not having a proper childhood and being forced to grow up too quickly and being desensitised ๐Ÿ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Do you think that why they let Ashley gets away with sending crude photos to Di in the compilation of sympathy messages .
I worry about Kiki not having a proper childhood and being forced to grow up too quickly and being desensitised ๐Ÿ˜”
Yeah. Mark doesnโ€™t want to upset A.G because he knows heโ€™s obsessed and always got his back.
Plus, heโ€™s the main one whoโ€™s constantly throwing gifts and money at them... Mark wouldnโ€™t want that to stop would he๐Ÿ™„

I worry for K too. If I think back to how my teen was at Kโ€™s age, the difference is quite scary. Sheโ€™s been exposed to far too much, far too young.
Iโ€™m glad sheโ€™s removed herself from YouTube, but I fear sheโ€™ll head down the same path as Maddie in a couple of years. Although, I hope Iโ€™m wrong.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

..which it most certainly will. Regarding Nitty we only have took at her history 'Laura' being the latest casualty, to know when she no longer needs a person they are thrown out in the cold to rot like their old damp mattress.

It is also a trait of Narcs, sociopaths people on that spectrum of personality disorders (I admit I have diagnosed them myself, I have no training in this area, aside from growing up with two) that once they have used you for all they can get from you, pretending to be your best friend in order to do so, if said person then requires genuine, quality, time i.e friendship, you will be blocked from their lives without even so much as an explanation.

I do believe if/when they bring the channel to a close, as I mentioned the other day, they will have a serious stalking problem to deal with (Karma) but unfortunately for the people who have genuinely 'fallen' for them, they will be very hurt and left with a sense of abandonment. N&M will move on, without a care in the world, bank account full, to their next venture. Sickening.

Maybe they will pass the channel over to AG with all their followers to keep him happy and would be a way out for them. A mad notion I know, but there is something very, very odd going on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just watched the first part of coffee moaning and everyone was saying how much they missed them and mark just said they missed them too and they enjoyed spending time together (no mention of being away). I turned off then as it just was the same old thing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watched the first part of coffee moaning and everyone was saying how much they missed them and mark just said they missed them too and they enjoyed spending time together (no mention of being away). I turned off then as it just was the same old thing
they are so thick that they dont realise they leave atrail of deceit and lies

I promised myself if they ever went away I wouldn't comment so I've tried not to in their absence...

However, they are back... I deeply suspect they deliberately abandoned their subs in some ridiculous attempt of "less is more"...

I imagine sulky petulant Mark was getting so frustrated with the dwindling subs and views he thought he'd punish them by leaving them high and dry for a few days... Total narc behaviour when not getting what he wants... Now the subs have gone cold turkey without the Sawalha-Adderleys for 2 days they will be forever indebted for any old tripe they put out ๐Ÿ˜ก

One of the 1st things they said upon their return... "have you missed us?" ๐Ÿ˜ก

And so on it goes... ๐Ÿ˜ก

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.