Nadia Sawalha #34 Self-obsessed, half-dressed. Self-diagnosed, attention-seeking thickos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After last nights rant about trolls, who on here is worried about the police knocking on the door? I can guarantee they will be reporting this again?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I doubt it. They put their money into the company, and the company can pay as much as they want through salary. There isn't usually any tax relief or anything for sick pay for a business - it's treated just like regular salary.
Would they not be required to pay ni stamps and be able to claim sick pay through this? Though tbh for them sick pay will be peanuts.

After last nights rant about trolls, who on here is worried about the police knocking on the door? I can guarantee they will be reporting this again?
Lol I am confident the police would not entertain them

Reactions: 15
I'm so utterly confused. I've just seen someone has said it's AG?!!
I don't think anyone calls her 'Nads' do they except Manks? I've never heard her 'friends' call her that? It's making me feel sick.

How is it we get cyber bullied by M&N yet he can step in calling himself ADMIN and run the channel?
What is going on?

*Edited since finding out it's AG, but now it's someone else?

Oh I've been down a rabbit hole today now I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone 😰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm so utterly confused. Who wrote this? I can make out ADMIN, but that is clearly Manks talking but in the 3rd person, isn't it?
I don't think anyone calls her 'Nads' do they? I've never heard her 'friends' call her that, why would ADMIN be writing it anyway?
Is he pretending to have ADMIN? Is he being ADMIN?

I used to have a bicycle as a kid, but I would pretend it was a really fast car.

This post sort of has a whiff of 'playing' at being successful Youtubers.
AG calls her Nads. He was doing all through CM this morning, asking her if she was watching Friends reunion. He’s like a persistent fly buzzing her all the time.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
I'm so utterly confused. Who wrote this? I can make out ADMIN, but that is clearly Manks talking but in the 3rd person, isn't it?
I don't think anyone calls her 'Nads' do they? I've never heard her 'friends' call her that, why would ADMIN be writing it anyway?
Is he pretending to have ADMIN? Is he being ADMIN?

I used to have a bicycle as a kid, but I would pretend it was a really fast car.

This post sort of has a whiff of 'playing' at being successful Youtubers.
It is in the same vein as the one the day before when it was Admin who wrote the message and said something like - they deserve it - as though it was not them - strange. That is why I said I thought it was AG

I'm so utterly confused. I've just seen someone has said it's AG?!!
I don't think anyone calls her 'Nads' do they except Manks? I've never heard her 'friends' call her that? It's making me feel sick.

How is it we get cyber bullied by M&N yet he can step in calling himself ADMIN and run the channel?
What is going on?

*Edited since finding out it's AG, but now it's someone else?

Oh I've been down a rabbit hole today now I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone 😰
The screenshot I posted today was from S.E. She’s going to make her own NNSS with N&M’s previous NNSS content.
Seems rather pointless to me!

Latest post from a different ‘admin’!
0A0A0265-AA19-4576-B978-5F9BD91EB796.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
For many months now I've been trying to work out if Nitty (very quietly) suffers with genuine depression, possibly not the kind that needs to be treated with medication but with counselling. The state of her home, his hoarding behaviour which she has to put up with, to be able live in that mess day in day out, is that not indicative of someone who is struggling with depression? Therefore is her laziness bourne out of depression?

Without oversharing, I know the 'I can't get out of bed days' too well, and if my home is untidy it exacerbates the depression, but I have my MH tool box because I have worked hard over the years to find a way to manage things.

One thing I do know, but maybe it's just personal, I need to keep my home tidy and clean with as little chaotic mess around me as possible, so when the clouds do come, at least I don't have to look at clutter to add to the clutter in my mind.

So, gleaning from @bitterntwisted 's brilliant CM today, Nitty would like a Housekeeper. I think, if she can afford it, that would be a fair enough thing for her to have in her life, as she clearly struggles to keep even one square foot of her house tidy. So why does she not hire someone? What or who is stopping this from happening? Can she not stand the thought of having to interact with someone in her home? Or is she embarrassed that people will accuse her of being 'spoilt and Middle class?' Many working mums who can afford it get help, she needs to know that it's ok to ask for help. I'm sure she has preached that to us many times.

I find it strange that she derives no pleasure from organising, cleaning ( teaching her children how to look after a home.)

I really cannot work out if the chaos and mess bothers her. She did try and seemed extraordinarily stressed before Xmas when she brought the Organising Company in, and he seemed to do everything he could to sabotage that. I actually felt a bit sorry for her.

She is starting to look utterly exhausted and therefore her 'celebrity persona' is becoming more and more of an effort to perform, therefore she is becoming a caricature of herself.

I do think she is mentally, quite unstable, much more so than he is, possibly. I've never bought into her "I'm so happy, I love the mornings and the sunshine and the sea, and it's great to be alive," it has always screamed the complete opposite to me.

I'm having one of my 'gone soft' moments, because for all her flaws and defects, somewhere in there is a human-being who seems absolutely terrified of facing truths, and cowardice does nothing for the self esteem, hence the continuing relentless hunt for adoration and acceptance.

I just wonder, who actually looks after her? Does she not allow it because she wants to remain in control? In control of what?

Lost myself down SadderlEy rabbit hole there. I look forward to anyone willing to help me out of it. 😅
I do agree with you,and I think the one person who managed to keep nadia grounded was Kaye.Im sure Manky could see that kaye was able to do something that he couldnt, and decided to step in and push kaye out,which is something I'm pretty sure nadia regrets.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
For many months now I've been trying to work out if Nitty (very quietly) suffers with genuine depression, possibly not the kind that needs to be treated with medication but with counselling. The state of her home, his hoarding behaviour which she has to put up with, to be able live in that mess day in day out, is that not indicative of someone who is struggling with depression? Therefore is her laziness bourne out of depression?

Without oversharing, I know the 'I can't get out of bed days' too well, and if my home is untidy it exacerbates the depression, but I have my MH tool box because I have worked hard over the years to find a way to manage things.

One thing I do know, but maybe it's just personal, I need to keep my home tidy and clean with as little chaotic mess around me as possible, so when the clouds do come, at least I don't have to look at clutter to add to the clutter in my mind.

So, gleaning from @bitterntwisted 's brilliant CM today, Nitty would like a Housekeeper. I think, if she can afford it, that would be a fair enough thing for her to have in her life, as she clearly struggles to keep even one square foot of her house tidy. So why does she not hire someone? What or who is stopping this from happening? Can she not stand the thought of having to interact with someone in her home? Or is she embarrassed that people will accuse her of being 'spoilt and Middle class?' Many working mums who can afford it get help, she needs to know that it's ok to ask for help. I'm sure she has preached that to us many times.

I find it strange that she derives no pleasure from organising, cleaning ( teaching her children how to look after a home.)

I really cannot work out if the chaos and mess bothers her. She did try and seemed extraordinarily stressed before Xmas when she brought the Organising Company in, and he seemed to do everything he could to sabotage that. I actually felt a bit sorry for her.

She is starting to look utterly exhausted and therefore her 'celebrity persona' is becoming more and more of an effort to perform, therefore she is becoming a caricature of herself.

I do think she is mentally, quite unstable, much more so than he is, possibly. I've never bought into her "I'm so happy, I love the mornings and the sunshine and the sea, and it's great to be alive," it has always screamed the complete opposite to me.

I'm having one of my 'gone soft' moments, because for all her flaws and defects, somewhere in there is a human-being who seems absolutely terrified of facing truths, and cowardice does nothing for the self esteem, hence the continuing relentless hunt for adoration and acceptance.

I just wonder, who actually looks after her? Does she not allow it because she wants to remain in control? In control of what?

Lost myself down SadderlEy rabbit hole there. I look forward to anyone willing to help me out of it. 😅
I completely agree with this. I think she’s worn down by him and so codependent that she probably doesn’t even realise it.

I get the impression a huge amount of her energy goes into trying to keep him afloat, prevent the moods, deal with the moods, and try to avoid upsetting him (until she blows and then warfare breaks out by the sound of it). Then the rest of her energy probably goes on keeping her job and she isn’t left with much for housework or parenting.

I think she’d really benefit from counselling or maybe even more from Al Anon. Not just repeating the catchphrases but properly breaking the codependency, establishing boundaries, not putting up with inappropriate behaviour, losing the guilt she obviously feels for his sobriety, letting go of trying to control his physical and mental health, stop feeling responsible for him.

It’s possible Nadia! And you’ll feel so much better for it - with or without him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Who the Heck does AG think he is and who the Heck would want to watch him for an hour 😂

I'm very suprised that the Sawalha-Adderleys haven't reigned him in re his ridiculous behaviour, but maybe they are scared of him going rogue and causing them even more problems...

It's all gotten too way out of hand 🙄
That's actually really funny that AG thinks he can step in for manky, does manky know?

AG calls her Nads. He was doing all through CM this morning, asking her if she was watching Friends reunion. He’s like a persistent fly buzzing her all the time.
I bet she feels like telling him to f... off.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
s

i really dont think they will be arresting anyone for putting a thumbs down on their site
the chief constable of Manchester has just said on live news that there isnt a great deal the police can do for racist/hate tweets and that it is the responsibility of the SM sites to police their own sites and close and delete these awful tweets and ban the perpetrators as the police cant possibly police the whole of cyber space
Marcus Rashford had terrible racist abuse last night cos Man Utd lost- it really is serious hateul abuse and threats
a thumbs down M&N is nothing -get real no one thereatens you or are hateful -
-
sometimes the truth hurts & if you put your whole family's every move on every SM you will always get people who wont agree with you - so either accept that or stop doing it

i really do think his blip this week is because he reads on here and he knows what is said is the truth - no way would he bounce back that quickly from a serious dip in his mental health

If they think that the police would be interested in anything they report 'they said Im still dinking' 'they gave us a thumbs down before the vlog started' 'they said i wasnt ill' for gods sake get a life and find out what is realy going on in the world instead of living a fantasy life -they really are clueless and dont know life outside that hovel that they live in as they never leave it !

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No of course not. Nitty says these things because she thinks she is frightening us and we will stop writing about her. The trolls who are hurling racist abuse, threatening people, vile comments about children etc.etc need to be caught. We are on a discussion forum we have never made anything up, we discuss everything we see on their own vlogs and if they don't like it they shouldn't post it, they do it all to themselves. As if the police would be bothered with anything we ever write, they should be more bothered by all the nicking that is going on from their subscribers, pretending to raise money for charity that never quite gets to the charity. They should have been pulled in for all the rules they and their family have broken through lockdown. Manky and nitty have got this air of authority about them, load of crap if you ask me. I bet if any police ever read (not that they would) these tattle comments they would probably laugh their heads off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Marks happy place is his man cave, playing with his toys and playing with his play station.

He's selflessly taken time out from his toy cave to broadcast to the nation for 30mins a day during lockdown...

Lockdown is ending and Mark is having to take time away from broadcasting selflessly for 30mins a day to protect his mental health.

The poor lamb!!! The exhaustion of preeching to his flock for 30mins a day has rendered him to need the services of a psychiatrist!!!

Thank goodness he has his toy cave to retreat to, to relax in and to not have to work the arduous 30mins a day that he has been doing...

Now you know preeching for 30mins a day has sent you over the edge, you need to DO US ALL A FAVOUR, stop broadcasting all together, look after your mental health and return to the safety of your toy cave to play with your toys...

Thankyou for your 30mins a day service Mark but we've got it from here, rest up knowing you were a selfless preecher during covid 👏 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
their youtube channel and its contents are a symptom of their interlocking personality disorders and underlying mental illnesses sure as spots are a symptom of chicken pox, and any psychologist of good ability will see that: if they are getting meaningful help, it'll end up ending.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Iv been mulling over their tattle/troll rant and it Seems to me manky has read something on here last week that has contributed to his breakdown/tantrum/depressive episode 🤔 the truth hurts eh?
Im getting really bored of the threats and smugness that pores out of them whenever they dont like what they read. If you dont like it dont read it. If you dont think your doing anything wrong then why not just address the stuff we repeatedly bring up? Why block/delete/mute ANYONE with a different opinion? Why not have healthy debates or defend yourselves properly? Its bemusing to me how the thumbs down button gets such a reaction, im guessing its not good for reputation/revenue…..theres more to life than money tho, mental health for a start 🤷‍♀️ You know what they say, if you cant stand the heat then stay out the kitchen (especially if you cant cook 😉)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
their youtube channel and its contents are a symptom of their interlocking personality disorders and underlying mental illnesses sure as spots are a symptom of chicken pox, and any psychologist of good ability will see that: if they are getting meaningful help, it'll end up ending.
as above, but also include instagram content, after that repeat of the KK "parody"

Reactions: 10
Would the police really come knocking on my door? What for? For Not liking the sadderleys or their youtube channel? For being on a gossip site that isnt illegal? I personally have never sent them private hateful messages, i dont do insta or fb, i dont ‘troll’ them in any way apart from sharing opinions on here 🙄 their obsession with this site will be their own downfall….not mine.

• Heart
Absolutely not me.

Putting to one side the fact that they can't find out who most of us , it couldn't be any clearer that nobody here is doing anything illegal. It's not against the law to criticise, or to dislike, people in the public eye. Dare I say it comes with the territory.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Absolutely not me.

Putting to one side the fact that they can't find out who most of us , it couldn't be any clearer that nobody here is doing anything illegal. It's not against the law to criticise, or to dislike, people in the public eye. Dare I say it comes with the territory.
Anyone with morals cannot fail to comment on behaviour of the Sawalha-Adderleys!

They lie, they deceive, they promote an extremely unhealthy and toxic relationship and they charge people money to view their vile behaviour...

They choose to read tattle and they choose to lie... I'd be far more worried if everyone thought their behaviour was acceptable... You guys restore my faith in humanity... We tell the truth, if they don't like it, thry need to stop coming here, simple 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.