Nadia Sawalha #34 Self-obsessed, half-dressed. Self-diagnosed, attention-seeking thickos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just put Lorraine on TV to have a laugh and it is Brenda Edwards not Nitty who is on today.
Just came to post this, wonder if it's a last minute replacement 🤔 she's been telling us all weekend catch me on Lorraine on Monday 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I agree @0ohlia and he has never had so many views/likes or comments on his IG ... 😡

He has been reading on here though .. he finally answered that poor lady... we can all guess his recommendation 🤨🤔😭😡
Does he not know the difference between above and below?
What a pathetic after thought of a reply! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Just came to post this, wonder if it's a last minute replacement 🤔 she's been telling us all weekend catch me on Lorraine on Monday 🤷‍♀️
I have edited my post to say the same - do you think they have found him a Doc or is he have a "incident" again ?

What a pathetic after thought of a reply! 😡
But did you notice the comments were then turned to him not the lady in question.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I have edited my post to say the same - do you think they have found him a Doc or is he have a "incident" again ?

But did you notice the comments were then turned to him not the lady in question.
It'll either be huge drama revealed through a hometime vlog or she'll dodge the question 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
So she is not on Lorraine (AG has even changed his story about this!) and Manky was in Stirling last night speaking at an AA meeting ... something fishy about all this🤔🤔🤔
No mention of it on CM yesterday, very odd when they over share everything else 😳

Reactions: 13
A certain someone hasn’t been kept in the loop. No doubt he’ll be private messaging as we speak, to find out what’s happening
187922A9-F75F-4704-B316-36773911B02A.jpeg
B218616C-C5B7-4E38-9F99-DF022C87E56C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So she is not on Lorraine (AG has even changed his story about this!) and Manky was in Stirling last night speaking at an AA meeting ... something fishy about all this🤔🤔🤔
I could be wrong, but I'd read that it was a zoom meeting based it Stirling?

I initially thought that but why say “a meeting just outside of Stirling”🤔 you don’t usually give those specifics about your online meeting but that’s just my way of thinking😏

It said "it was lovely meeting you just outside Sterling" I took that as face to face as you would say nice seeing you on Zoom last night surely.

Edit - Would he be capable of driving all that way or he could have flown.

• Wow
  • Haha
AA meetings have been on Zoom during the pandemic. Guest speaker, anyone would think he had been asked to open The Houses of Parliament. It's just an excuse for him to bore the arse of everyone. Seems well enough to do that, and post on Insta. If he was that unwell he wouldn't be interacting on social media. He needs his narc supply. Thought they were going to find him a doctor today. Maybe he's changed his mind, as getting better is not in his plan. Nitty looks awful, perhaps she's gone for a run in the park after an argument with him, rather that do Lorraine.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
AA meetings have been on Zoom during the pandemic. Guest speaker, anyone would think he had been asked to open The Houses of Parliament. It's just an excuse for him to bore the arse of everyone. Seems well enough to do that, and post on Insta. If he was that unwell he wouldn't be interacting on social media. He needs his narc supply. Thought they were going to find him a doctor today. Maybe he's changed his mind, as getting better is not in his plan. Nitty looks awful, perhaps she's gone for a run in the park after an argument with him, rather that do Lorraine.
Bet he loves that we are all surmising about his whereabouts - fame at last
She looks awful but she was on IG with Lee probably consuming Rose all night.
Doc forgotten about now, another lie.

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.