Nadia Sawalha #34 Self-obsessed, half-dressed. Self-diagnosed, attention-seeking thickos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
50 years without treating his MH problems, today will be noooo different.

Mark Adderley hasn't got the courage to face his demons. Life is far better for him wallowing in his own misery and then getting support from a bunch of strangers off the Internet.

He'll be playing his playstation and the stock market while his wife goes out to work just like any other day

W*nker ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
50 years without treating his MH problems, today will be noooo different.

Mark Adderley hasn't got the courage to face his demons. Life is far better for him wallowing in his own misery and then getting support from a bunch of strangers off the Internet.

He'll be playing his playstation and the stock market while his wife goes out to wotk just like any other day

W*nker ๐Ÿ™„
Exactly! I remember when he first started vlogging rather than just Kaye and Nad and everyone was really with him because he had been to the drs and was starting an antidepressant etc. He came across โ€™normalโ€™ and relatable etc! YEARS down the line it couldnโ€™t be more different.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He needs some time off to get well!!! ... He's had over a year off, no hang on.. He's not worked for years... Excuses excuses to justify he's a lazy git...

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Exactly! I remember when he first started vlogging rather than just Kaye and Nad and everyone was really with him because he had been to the drs and was starting an antidepressant etc. He came across โ€™normalโ€™ and relatable etc! YEARS down the line it couldnโ€™t be more different.
๐Ÿ’ฏ Agree... Nothings changed... She will be in work moaning, crying and sucking the life out of all of her colleagues wailing at how hard her life is living with her mentally ill husband...

While said husband will sat at home, feet up, reading the papers before embarking on a day of xbox and gambling his wife's wage on some hair brained scheme...

Thry are pathetic, the pair of them. He wont have seen a doctor for anything! He'll be LOVING the sympathy from the subs as he's a narc!

How much money have you lost on the stock market this time Marky?

No sympathy from me. Same old same old Sawalha-Adderleys ๐Ÿ™„

Last edited:
  • Heart
Whatever ๐Ÿ’ฉthe totally nasty unpleasant sadderleys are spouting about themselves this week is probably a load of ๐Ÿ’ฉ, who can believe anything they say about anything, hereโ€™s some more๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž for the grimy grifters
I totally agree . You just don't know what is really going on. Are they using his mental health to cover something else up? You can't believe anything they say.

It would have been a zoom meeting, there's no way he travelled up to Scotland. I think she only lets him out of the house to go to the park and Sainsburys just in case he meets someone else and cheats on her.

• Haha
To finish the weekend off, we have the one and only Moodie who is shown here rocking yet another addiction
I think N&Ms kids are locked in a time warp (1970โ€™s) if they think smoking is cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž,
My kids are early twentyโ€™s and them and their friends donโ€™t really like and think itโ€™s stupid to start. I think they had a lot of antismoking messages at school.
I feel sorry for M&K ๐Ÿ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I think N&Ms kids are locked in a time warp (1970โ€™s) if they think smoking is cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž,
My kids are early twentyโ€™s and them and their friends donโ€™t really like and think itโ€™s stupid to start. I think they had a lot of antismoking messages at school.
I feel sorry for M&K ๐Ÿ˜”
Problem is Maddie and her middle class homeschooled friends didn't go to school and wernt taught any boundaries...

So they scribble on their bedroom walls, drink and smoke in the park and flash their bits on Instagram as they think they look so rebellious and cool with a bit of eyeliner and a roll up ๐Ÿ˜‚ ...

Sadly they just look petulant and lacking in common sense ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 27
People will stop paying if he doesn't provide the content

• Heart
It would have been a zoom meeting, there's no way he travelled up to Scotland. I think she only lets him out of the house to go to the park and Sainsburys just in case he meets someone else and cheats on her.
I think so too. In terms if flying I think the nearest airports would be Glasgow/Edinburgh and even then it is a bit of a drive to Stirling after that.

Driving would take ages as well. I think on a good run it takes 8ish hours from London to Glasgow then add another hour to Stirling.

Reactions: 5
Stacey has stepped in on Loose women instead of nadia so something is definitely happening with Nadia and Mark :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.