Nadia Sawalha #34 Self-obsessed, half-dressed. Self-diagnosed, attention-seeking thickos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there revenue from ads in premium videos?
Yes, he'll get ad revenue. Strange how he can't be arsed to film a Sunday show but they've both been on social media all day in some form - Photo uploads, lives etc. They are truly obsessed and they should look at this as another addiction that needs addressing.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
This week completely stinks of him throwing his toys out of the pram and leaving her to it but not leaving her to it... W*NKER!

Guess what, we'd ALL prefer you to leave her to it Mark...

Your not a nice man, your not funny and you've dragged your subscribers into your mental health for days now which is shocking... Expecting anyone to sympathise with someone who refuses to help himself is a joke!

I DARE YOU TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR MENTAL HEALTH AND TO GET SOME HELP AND TAKE THE TREATMENTS OFFERED MARK ADDERLEY, I DARE YOU. 🤔🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What the hell... How did they manage 872 likes on todays coffee boring... 🤔

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I know we don't want to add to their viewing numbers but I'd recommend anyone to watch today's coffee moaning, we'll the 1st 15/20mins... (23.05.2021)

Purely and simply to see just how low they've sunk, how desperate they are and just how bad its got...

I've been watching them for a good while and today's live was just about as bad as it gets and needs to be seen to be believed, bearing in mind it was instead of their paid weekly "reality no named show" it was atrocious and thry should be totally embarrassed to see what they've become 😡

Reactions: 19
To finish the weekend off, we have the one and only Moodie who is shown here rocking yet another addiction
All that health advice Nadia gives Mark about Joe Wicks, raisins etc and her daughter has started smoking! Filthy and dangerous habit.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I know we don't want to add to their viewing numbers but I'd recommend anyone to watch today's coffee moaning, we'll the 1st 15/20mins... (23.05.2021)

Purely and simply to see just how low they've sunk, how desperate they are and just how bad its got...

I've been watching them for a good while and today's live was just about as bad as it gets and needs to be seen to be believed, bearing in mind it was instead of their paid weekly "reality no named show" it was atrocious and thry should be totally embarrassed to see what they've become 😡
As much as I ♥ your posts @notSUBmissive .. THAT is a big ask! 🤣🤢💩

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I honestly couldn't I will take your word for it - I would never get those 20 mins back in my life. ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone actually watched that video that AG has done? He has a friend struggling but isn’t going to name them! Where have we heard that before! Sorry for ranting the last few days but I’m really annoyed!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.