Nadia Sawalha #34 Self-obsessed, half-dressed. Self-diagnosed, attention-seeking thickos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her cooking is so bad; everything is repeat of things done before; except cut down and worse, all the tips are always the same; you can hear her greedy guts rumbling over the creamy sausage; she always wants to pig whatever it is down; she picks off a piece of the ginger loaf before it's out of the parchement; it looks like a soggy brick and has sunk in the middle; she always says you could add a frozen pea; she has no concept of nutritional value; she hardly ever serves a vegetable unless its covered in sauce..... it goes on and on.

and I have to say i love it........ if her thick subs are going to put comments about how delicious it looks and mank is going to spend his time filming her like she's some sort of cooking guru- pandering to her delusion and her infantile sense of self- when she's so bad that's on him.

the whole thing is hilarious: I laugh at her, and i laugh at him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I know we don't want to add to their viewing numbers but I'd recommend anyone to watch today's coffee moaning, we'll the 1st 15/20mins... (23.05.2021)

Purely and simply to see just how low they've sunk, how desperate they are and just how bad its got...

I've been watching them for a good while and today's live was just about as bad as it gets and needs to be seen to be believed, bearing in mind it was instead of their paid weekly "reality no named show" it was atrocious and thry should be totally embarrassed to see what they've become 😡
From start to 15mins... How to alienate your subs and not influence anyone 😂

Definitely, in my humble opinion, a top 5 contender for the worst vlog ever...the 100 thumbs down seem to agree 👇

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Or help out a bit more around the house. It appears he doesn’t do a f@@king thing when she’s “working” and overreacts if she dare asks if he’s fed the the dogs when she gets back. I can’t believe she puts up with that stuff tbh 😡
In the 2 years I wasted watching their shite I never once saw Manky wash a dish or wipe down anything. He literally does sod all around the house.

"You both do so much for others?"

So many subs repeatedly say the above to the Sawalha-Adderleys?

Seriously, am I missing something once again?

Can anyone think of a single thing the Sawalha-Adderleys have done for their subscribers that's selfless?

All I see is...

They run a monetized youtube channel with lots of adverts on every vlog to generate income.

They have a subscription channel to make more money.

They pay barely any tax as they use their channel to deduct everything as expenses so when they earn £300k a year, they pay less tax than a hardworking person earning £25k.

They beg for and are sent expensive freebies to furnish their home such as £5k of garden furniture, Hot-tub, expensive kitchen equipment, mattresses, clothes and food.

They've set up a PO BOX address so they can be sent even more gifts from their channels subscribers.

Both Mark and Nadia use their channel to talk about their own issues and their own problems for 90% of their time on their vlogs, which leaves only a tiny amount of time to hear a couple of words from subscribers.

The majority of subs are there because of Nadia and to see Nadia but unfortunately they get more Mark days and less and less Nadia as its obvious she's lost interest in the channel.

They make a big issue about the cards they send to subs when in fact the cards are fanmail which most celebrities send out without making such a fuss about.

Film watching and reviewing is their hobby and they only film their reviews to make money from.

Nadia cooks exceptionally unhealthy food that only her family would want to eat, no normal person wants to eat what she cooks, so it only benefits her tax bill and her stomach.

They have a coffee moaning vlog for themselves to moan about current affairs/politics and they block/remove anyone who disagrees with their opinion.

They wrote a book about homeschooling for profit but failed to give ANY free homeschooling advice on their monetized channel during a global pandemic when the world was homeschooling its children.

They call out subscribers names at the start of lives only to waste/pass vlog time. The fact they always call out the same names upsets lots of subscribers.

They talk on their channel but very rarely listen to their subscribers.

They predominantly only reply to comments which challenge what they've done or said and they completely ignore all of the messages/questions from their loyal subscribers.

They lie to their subscribers... Too many to list but one of the biggest was they were getting a birthing suit for Mark when they hit 100k subscribers, that was well over a year ago.

They do Mental Marky MH chats, Stinking Thinking and Overeating Chats as a way to vent their own issues and to help themselves.
The chats are only ever to make themselves feel better by sharing it with strangers and getting 100s of supportive messages when either he's feeling down or when she's over eaten.

Sorry, remind me what it is they do so much of for others???

WHY WHY WHY DON'T THEIR LOYAL SUBSCRIBERS SEE THAT THEY GIVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND THEY TAKE ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING??? 🤔 😡
TRUTH!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I am wondering if AG is an unpaid moderator for the Sawalha-Adderleys youtube channel comments?

He seems to be more and more involved in their lives and he cannot abide anyone contradicting Mark or Nadia so he'd be an ideal moderator .

I wonder if thryve asked him to help them out as the comments read like the Sawalha-Adderleys appreciation society nowadays and there is hardly ever any comments disagreeing with them.

They'd have no problems using AG for free that's for sure and he'd see it as the pinnicle of his life!

Just a thought... What do you guys think? 🤔

• Sad
Talking about their lies and the promises they make but never follow through.... What happened to the footage they were supposed to put out of Nadias "climb" of the himalayas? They are so full of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Talking about their lies and the promises they make but never follow through.... What happened to the footage they were supposed to put out of Nadias "climb" of the himalayas? They are so full of tit.
It was too physically and mentally harrowing an experience for her to revisit. I bet she was so miserable she decided to stop filming beyond the few IG stories she showed of the trip. Either that or the film clips are hidden away in a drawer with the male birthing suit, the unfinished film featuring Maddie and Nittya as a warring mother/daughter, the business card for the Organising Friends who were never invited back around, Nanny Di’s outfit for jumping out of a plane that never happened, a few signed copies of the home schooling pamphlet that never get sent to winning subs, and Maddie’s unused Covid antibodies test.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I
Watching her on this mornings coffee moaning…..no apology for there been no sunday shite show that ppl are PAYING for, no acknowledgement that ppl are PAYING for it and wont be receiving it, absolutely shocking!!
Surely she should at least say sorry! Maybe offer an extra members live instead 🤦‍♀️ Ffs, they truly believe they are doing ppl are a favour by putting out this sunday shite 😡 unbelievable!

This has really pissed me off, fuckin sad sack mank sulking in bed cos his daughters think hes a loser so hes not doing any ‘work’ now in a temper tantrum. He’l make everyones life hell for the next few days, itl be all me me me, and il bet 1.99 that he wont seek out any actual real help!!

He 100% wont give up this channel btw, they both need it for attention, validation and the money. Desperado attention seekers pair of em 🤬
I’m kind of feeling that he knows the channel is a train wreck. He reads on here, and although he bangs on about ‘nearly ‘ having a phd, I do think he is way ahead intellectually than Nitty. He made a huge mistake trying to become a co_star and then star of his wife’s YouTube channel, and shame on her for giving him a job, to validate the fact that he is earning money for her family. Talk about denial.

what I find strange is that she gave him an ultimatum when Maddie was a baby when she discovered he was a drunk. She said go get help and if you don’t, then don’t come back. She said that out of concern first and foremost to protect her baby.

What is the difference now? Well they are older, and instead of living with a drunk, they have lived with someone who basically in an underhand way, suggesting he doesnt’t want to live, or, enjoy living. That is exactly the same as an alcohlic/ addict, their behaviour is a very slow form of suicide.

Just because the girls are older and he doesn’t actively drink, he may as well be drinking, because the destruction,damage and dysfunctional behaviour is the same, he is a ‘dry drunk’, for Maddie she has had to put up with that from the day she was born, and the younger daughter, all she has known is a sober man who is as unhappy,passively agressive, controlling and as depressed dark confused father.

Why then has Nitty not given him that ultimatum again?

Is she really so stupid to think that behaviour can’t go on in front of toddlers but once they are 7 years old and beyond,go ahead,do what you want!?

I simply do not understand why she has given up protecting her children, they must have witnessed so many draining and inexplicable events throughout their childhood.

They take them away for a two day break, and for some reason the House of Cards has collapsed.

Did anyone see Julia’s post to Maddie on IG? I don’t knoW how to post it here but that must have sent him round the bend, for so many reasons. She was subtly saying to Maddie go and learn something,stop looking like a blow up sex doll. Well obviously she didn’t say that; but, I think he is coming to the realisation that he has been used by his wife and he has used her , both to each other’s detriment. You don’t have to be clinically depressed for that realisation to make you depressed.

I would be naturally very low, if I turned round and looked at the situation. I feel for him, because I think he wants out of this dreadful enmeshment that both of them have caused for themselves. He needs to get a backbone,stand up, and say I’m going to get help. I believe she stops him from doing so, because if he gets help, she will have to as well, and La Nitty Diva🤩 extraordinaire has presented herself as the epitome of a perfect Mother,Wife,Sister, Daughter, Aunty.I think the only food Nitty would ever refuse is..Humble Pie.

There is nothing that woman loves more than to ‘hang her dirty washing’ out for all to see, he has learned from her, talk to a screen, receive loving feedback, but never have to face your true demons, one to one in a room with a professional.

Now he is coming to the realisation that his audience are not the audience he dreamt of, dwindling numbers, wayward daughters, estranged family members..

She now has the chance to cry on her own channel about something which she should be encouraging him to keep private.

The man needs help, for all their sakes, and as a so called ‘loving,supportive wife’ and supposed helper of people suffering with MH. It is a much more powerful message to say. ‘We are taking a break, for Mark to get the help he needs, we may, or my not be back.’

Their subs are so loving and understanding and it would be so much kinder to tell the the truth, but..truth is not a word the SadderlEys are familiar with..

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes remember him, also Jodie? She was constantly in the comments, they often referenced her. I think she had mentioned being autistic or aspergers then she vanished. I remember Nads even asked in one of the lives if anyone had heard from her but that was it.

They upset Jodie one night I remember (possibly when N&M were self diagnosing Nads as Autistic?) and Subs were asking if she was okay and still they ignored it.

I've just found her Instagram and she's still very much active, raspberrymojitogirl answers most of her posts in quite a friendly way.
Has anybody seen Holly the immunologist? She was the go to girl throughout the pandemic because she knew it all 🙄 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They upset Jodie one night I remember (possibly when N&M were self diagnosing Nads as Autistic?) and Subs were asking if she was okay and still they ignored it.

I've just found her Instagram and she's still very much active, raspberrymojitogirl answers most of her posts in quite a friendly way.
Has anybody seen Holly the immunologist? She was the go to girl throughout the pandemic because she knew it all 🙄 🤣
Typical N&M
Ah Holly the font of all pandemic knowledge 😉

• Haha
Call me cynical but I think its been some kind of ploy about Manky, as the viewing figures and likes have jumped up a lot the last couple of days!... Sorry if this has been already mentioned.... I'm not saying he hasn't been down but I don't believe it's been anywhere as bad as that's been made out!..

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Call me cynical but I think its been some kind of ploy about Manky, as the viewing figures and likes have jumped up a lot the last couple of days!... Sorry if this has been already mentioned.... I'm not saying he hasn't been down but I don't believe it's been anywhere as bad as that's been made out!..
I agree @0ohlia and he has never had so many views/likes or comments on his IG ... 😡

He has been reading on here though .. he finally answered that poor lady... we can all guess his recommendation 🤨🤔😭😡
Does he not know the difference between above and below?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I agree @0ohlia and he has never had so many views/likes or comments on his IG ... 😡

He has been reading on here though .. he finally answered that poor lady... we can all guess his recommendation 🤨🤔😭😡
Does he not know the difference between above and below?
🤬🤬🤬🤬
So he's got the love and attention but will he get the help 🤷.

Angers me, if that was someone I knew I would have encouraged..no demanded for him to keep it private.

These poor people whipped up into a concern competition, while he has to read on here to know one is crying out for "advice" from him.
Selfish prick and his stupid wife 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Just put Lorraine on TV to have a laugh and it is Brenda Edwards not Nitty who is on today.

Edit - wonder if Brenda has gone on at last minute and they have actually taken him to a Doctor (or maybe not)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Whatever 💩the totally nasty unpleasant sadderleys are spouting about themselves this week is probably a load of 💩, who can believe anything they say about anything, here’s some more👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎 for the grimy grifters

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.