Nadia Sawalha #34 Self-obsessed, half-dressed. Self-diagnosed, attention-seeking thickos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
like the last supper! ONE OF YOU WILL BETRAY ME!
Car crash tv has nothing on the Sawalha-Adderleys and their extended family... I wish we could see AGs broadcast... Nadia said yesterday if there was no coffee moaning she'd do a live later in the day...

AG has jumped in quicker than anything he's ever done in his life... All hail the saviour of the Sawalha-Adderleys channel... He saved the 12 subs from having to wait a few extra hours...

YOU COULDN'T MAKE THIS tit UP πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It would have been a zoom meeting, there's no way he travelled up to Scotland. I think she only lets him out of the house to go to the park and Sainsburys just in case he meets someone else and cheats on her.
I think she's part of the problem that he doesn't do anything...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
If thi
Such a staged photo look at all the muffins strategically placed.πŸ™„πŸ˜‚
s was in their garden and we’re supposed to believe she was β€˜papped,’ it’s not to hard to figure out that it was staged.
Their front garden has no lawned area as it’s just gravel to park the car and an β€˜L’ shaped flower/mud bed.
There seems to be a high fence which stops anyone seeing or getting into the back so the photographer would have to go through the gate to take that photo.
If truth be known, it was Manky who took the photo and sent it into the magazine as he does with every story in the tabloids which we see to this day,
Everything is staged as she has an in built panic to stay relevant and present.
Such a staged photo look at all the muffins strategically placed.πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If thry have gone to find a super private doctor to save Mark the Narc it's an absolute betrayal of his NHS GP ...

MARK has been depressed etc for DECADES... He has failed to see his GP, failed to take medication, failed to undertake talking therapies/psychotherapy...

By ignoring his gp he's failed to be put under his community mental health team and he's missed out on their expertise and support...

If the Sawalha-Adderleys imagine that throwing a load of money at a private doctor is going to help Mark they are deluded!!!!

What's he going to do differently to a GP if Mark refuses to follow their advice???

Options for someone who's depressed are talking therapies and medication...

Obviously Marks depression will be worse than any normal persons so a stint in the Priory is probably what he's looking for so he can have a couple of weeks to himself, then come home, say he tried to help himself, get loads of sympathy and praise, then continue refusing to take meds etc and the cycle will continue...

The "root" of this sudden decline in his MH remains a mystery but as I've said before, it would be no suprise if he's gambled away their money, hiding away in the priory rather than fess up to what he's done..

I know I'm so cynical but he really really pushes my buttons... 😑

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Poor AG, he's been waiting a LIFETIME to do this... To be at the helm... This is his moment...

And all he gets is an audience of 12 which includes a Tattler Spy πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Don’t include me!🀣 I didn’t click on it... I just screenshot the post and made my exit!
I am curious though🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I went for a private consultation years back for epilepsy (my mum paid bless her) just to speed up the diagnosis.
Later I went to the NHS and it was the same blinking consultant!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
It would have been a zoom meeting, there's no way he travelled up to Scotland. I think she only lets him out of the house to go to the park and Sainsburys just in case he meets someone else and cheats on her.
Who in their right mind would jump in to bed with him?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I am wondering if AG is an unpaid moderator for the Sawalha-Adderleys youtube channel comments?

He seems to be more and more involved in their lives and he cannot abide anyone contradicting Mark or Nadia so he'd be an ideal moderator .

I wonder if thryve asked him to help them out as the comments read like the Sawalha-Adderleys appreciation society nowadays and there is hardly ever any comments disagreeing with them.

They'd have no problems using AG for free that's for sure and he'd see it as the pinnicle of his life!

Just a thought... What do you guys think? πŸ€”
I totally believe this to be true. As I said on the last thread I have emailed Michelle a number of times over the months using various made up names and the reply has come back from Mark. A few were about AG and all of the things I said got back to AG. I'm not sure he is doing it for free either. Maybe he sends his gifts and they pay him back. The whole thing is fishy.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Ok, so curiosity got the better of me... I just watched the first and last couple of minutes of it - he had his pen poised like Mark!πŸ˜†

He’s going to post it on IG so that M&N (and you lot!) can watch it. He’s also going to message them later too (no idea why😐) PEST.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.