Nadia Sawalha #34 Self-obsessed, half-dressed. Self-diagnosed, attention-seeking thickos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I played this scenario in my head. Let's say he did hit a wall this week. Why couldn't have Nadia just made up some bs excuse that Mark needed a break, doing too much (I know bear with me here people) :rolleyes:, etc.? Then my mind goes to, well they love a bit of drama to somehow spice things up for the channel eh? Let him have his break and then when he comes back talk about his crap day. Now you have the subs all wound up in it, some people I think who are probably decent people who got suckered in. I'm not to the level of burn it all down likes some Tattlers are, but the manipulation and the lies *coughs* cushions *coughs* is unbelievable. They are about as real as the Fendi bag you can get at the Pacific Mall. Add to all this mental health malarky (Malarky Marky :p) that is going around :rolleyes:. Didn't ITV have on a big mental health initiative this week coincidentally? :unsure: Nads missed a trick not advertising that or maybe this whole scenario is subliminal? o_O

The channel has gone from Nads and Kaye to Nadia Sawalha to the Sawalha-Adderleys and now the Mank Show and that wouldn't have made it to the commissioning stage.

Surely M could just eat himself happy with a meal full of "fabulous mood-enhancing ingredients"? Notice how in the not too distant past, N actually knew what lightly greasing a tray meant and what a selection of veg looked like. Methinks the oily diet is weighing them all down - mentally and physically. :sneaky:

Nadia Sawalha 'Eat Yourself Happy' Cooking Video - video Dailymotion

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely M could just eat himself happy with a meal full of "fabulous mood-enhancing ingredients"? Notice how in the not too distant past, N actually knew what lightly greasing a tray meant and what a selection of veg looked like. Methinks the oily diet is weighing them all down - mentally and physically. :sneaky:

Nadia Sawalha 'Eat Yourself Happy' Cooking Video - video Dailymotion
that was a vion pork promotional campaign she fronted: she never developed that recipe or even probably made that recipe except here.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Mark is at it again on IG. 🙄
🤢 Whether he's on a downer or not..he is still a KNOB!
What part of Alcoholics ANONYMOUS does he not understand.
Low self esteem 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Mr know it all, king of the selfies, me, myself and I. !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got to agree with him though re talking gob 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ohhhhh 😮 so is that what all the sulking has been about. He’s been asked to do a little talk and he’s not sure he can do it so hasn’t been able to do anything else since being asked 🙄 Poor thing, how awful 😏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She’s on a live on IG with lee now! I hope she’s saving it. Unbelievable

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
This is the problem with these two nitwits putting themselves forward as wise owls.
Someone else had to step in he didn't even tell her to get help just ignored it. Thank goodness for that kind soul.

Don't know if I am being unkind but I get the impression it is a mental health competition. As if some of their followers are shouting out for their attention using mh as a tactic.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Incapacitated, debilitated Manky just can’t let a day go by without trying to rake in some ££. Grubby grifters instigating and perpetuating misery.
90F0F0F3-D2B8-48FC-B4D0-CBB6E125FC1B.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Incapacitated, debilitated Manky just can’t let a day go by without trying to rake in some ££. Grubby grifters instigating and perpetuating misery.
View attachment 587401
It only has 1,697 views. Is this really how few submissives there are? I think we can name those who will have indulged in the NNSS more than once :oops:
Monetising their family YT channel has been even more of a failure than I imagined.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Someone else had to step in he didn't even tell her to get help just ignored it. Thank goodness for that kind soul.

Don't know if I am being unkind but I get the impression it is a mental health competition. As if some of their followers are shouting out for their attention using mh as a tactic.
You're not being unkind. I'm sure we've all met those vulnerable or lonely people who use health dramas to get and hold on to people's attention.
Unfortunately despite their ,ahem, 🌟 status the Sadderleys are very naive and sheltered to the big wide world ,as proven by Nads reaction to the every day encounter with the Glaswegian lass . Add on to that the fact that they are completely uncaring to anything that doesn't involve them or money and does involve time and effort.
Resulting in a potentially messy, sad situation that M and N aren't qualified to handle.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.