Nadia Sawalha #34 Self-obsessed, half-dressed. Self-diagnosed, attention-seeking thickos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When i read the topics for coffee moaning, I thought "assisted dying" was describing the experience of watching them.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes remember him, also Jodie? She was constantly in the comments, they often referenced her. I think she had mentioned being autistic or aspergers then she vanished. I remember Nads even asked in one of the lives if anyone had heard from her but that was it.
And Penny Leggate, can't say I've seen her either...

Reactions: 18

Time stamp at 0:22 seconds on this LW clip...... The extremely experienced and successful television presenter that is Nadia Sawalha says "ALERTED" instead of "ALTERED" she can't even read an autocue or script properly. It's actually laughable. Ruth, Andrea, Kaye and Christine etc wouldn't make this kind of stupid mistake. She really is crap at her job. Mark doesn't have a job and Nadia is absolutely crap at her "job" It's actually amusing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Time stamp at 0:22 seconds on this LW clip...... The extremely experienced and successful television presenter that is Nadia Sawalha says "ALERTED" instead of "ALTERED" she can't even read an autocue or script properly. It's actually laughable. Ruth, Andrea, Kaye and Christine etc wouldn't make this kind of stupid mistake. She really is crap at her job. Mark doesn't have a job and Nadia is absolutely crap at her "job" It's actually amusing.
It made me laugh when I heard this the other day - she didn’t even realise she’d messed up!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

She is such full of 💩 . I never forget the time she talked about be papped looking over weight and scoffing food while wearing her bikini, it was around the time she was about to work on her fitness DVD. Turns out these photos were taken of her in their garden! So it was all set up. She's never been body dysmorphic. It just all fits her narrative at the moment to say she does.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Have they delivered/sent all 10 pamphlets to the winners of their homeschool competition yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she’s obviously managed to weasel her way to somehow getting her 2nd jab brought forward from June 4th (said on CM yesterday) to Tuesday (said on today’s CM) with no explanation of why it has changed. Also no mention of M’s 2nd jab which he had on Thursday afternoon. She looked very annoyed on Thursday’s CM that he hadn’t told her he was having it that afternoon. Why has nothing been said about it and if he feels unwell couldn’t it just be a reaction to his 2nd jab? 😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So she’s obviously managed to weasel her way to somehow getting her 2nd jab brought forward from June 4th (said on CM yesterday) to Tuesday (said on today’s CM) with no explanation of why it has changed. Also no mention of M’s 2nd jab which he had on Thursday afternoon. She looked very annoyed on Thursday’s CM that he hadn’t told her he was having it that afternoon. Why has nothing been said about it and if he feels unwell couldn’t it just be a reaction to his 2nd jab? 😳
I thought that as well. He seemed ok for the CM and the late night live and then was ill. All this happened after his second vaccination. The timing of this illness is suspicious.

Reactions: 17
I thought that as well. He seemed ok for the CM and the late night live and then was ill. All this happened after his second vaccination. The timing of this illness is suspicious.
Love the wit,one liners, insight, thoughts on here but really admire peoples detective like minds.
He had a break, then Thursday was full on channel content, finishing with that late night live. I had forgotten about the jab but my mum suddenly became ill the evening of hers and thought she was losing her mind for a week. 🤔
We KNOW they never tell the truth

Reactions: 20
She is such full of 💩 . I never forget the time she talked about be papped looking over weight and scoffing food while wearing her bikini, it was around the time she was about to work on her fitness DVD. Turns out these photos were taken of her in their garden! So it was all set up. She's never been body dysmorphic. It just all fits her narrative at the moment to say she does.
What this?
FB735A30-1627-4ADC-AAE5-8B1D1C10483C.png
Was it really a set up?! Haha! How was she caught out?

• Sick
Reactions: 13

Oh the irony of N pronouncing DIGNITAS (it's in Switterland, don't you know?) DignitArse.
COFFEE MORNING Indian Variant Good News, BASHIR APOLOGISES, Eurovision Nil Points, Assisted Dying - YouTube

Time stamp 32:44

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Do you mean this image? Apologies if you are eating your dinner.
article-0-0C78491A000005DC-269_468x528.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.