Nadia Sawalha #34 Self-obsessed, half-dressed. Self-diagnosed, attention-seeking thickos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you watch this mornings coffee moaning you'll see how dirty nadia looks as the fake tan she is covered in for the body positive (filtered but not filtered pictures) is making her look absolutely filthy...

PS, this mornings coffee boring is a new low... Broadcast quality it isn't that's for sure 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Just went over to see if Mark would be on a live. Caught the bit where Nadia steps in dog💩 then walks it all around the kitchen floor, doesn't wash her feet and doesn't disinfect the floor. 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Just went over to see if Mark would be on a live. Caught the bit where Nadia steps in dog💩 then walks it all around the kitchen floor, doesn't wash her feet and doesn't disinfect the floor. 🤮
Ugh... just watched that bit.
For a start, the fact she couldn’t smell that it was there just goes to show that the house must stink anyway. And the fact that she puts the first piece of kitchen roll that she used to pick it up in the kitchen bin, rather than flushing it, just means the house will continue to stink😷🤢
And second, (we’ll just ignore the fact that she’s spreading it all over the kitchen floor with every step she takes🤮), she used another piece of kitchen roll and bleach spray to clean it up... which she then places on the dining table before she goes off to wash her hands in the kitchen sink.
I simply have no words😶

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Looking at the topics for today - would it really make you want to switch it on, think I would rather poke pins in my eyes. (n)

What a mess she looks, don't think - no I know - I would go not on screen looking like that. :sick:
Pointless.
Flogging a dead horse.
Going through the motions.
Why bother.
Hearts not in it.

I'd rather stand in dog poo than watch this poor excuse of a broadcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
:coffee: Coffee Moaning for Sunday. Hope you are having a good weekend. Today's title is "Indian Variant GOOD NEWS, Eurovision NIL POINTS, Bashir apologises, Assisted Dying." So the Good, the Bad and the Ugly is what we have to look forward to. :oops: Let's see who shows up. Start time is the half hour, we are now at 33 mins and a black screen. Karen says Nads is solo again. Someone mentions Mrs. Hinch's new baby, so cute. :cautious: Some are wondering if they are having issues, because the feed isn't up yet. Steph has joined as a family member, everyone is welcoming her. It is now past 25 to the hour. ⌚:mad: Well, we have hockey playoffs going on. The Toronto Maple Leafs lost their captain after a collision (concusion and knee injury) in the game on Friday. The Sun had him on the front page dazed with the headline "Captain Crunched." I won't lie, when I saw it I laughed my ass off. :ROFLMAO: The team didn't like it, said it was disrespectful. When did hockey players get so precious? :rolleyes: Am I a bad person? :unsure: Maybe I've been on Tattle too long? It's going on a quarter to.

Jayne suggests Nads takes a week off. I imagine Nadia is punching the keyboard and getting nothing at the moment. Chat is now unavailable. Now it is says ! This video is unavailable. o_O Refreshed and it says This video has been removed by the uploader. Nads has effed it up. 🤭 17 minutes later and she is here. Technical difficulties. Move to 4G and roll call. Mark is interrupting, calling and Whatsapping, being a general pain in the arse. More roll call. Nads asks if we are having a good day so far. She has because she started her day with yoga. Happy birthday to Debbie. Debbie is 50 and Nads suggests HRT. Carrie Bedford has had her second vaccine. Dawn mentions Eurovision. Nads shuffles around. Nil point UK. Nads felt sorry for the UK singer James Newman and the presenters dragged it out. Nads says we aren't going to remember his name anyway. 😦 Italy won, what did you think. Nads rattles off a litany of stuff that caused the public not voting for the UK. Nads suggests they pull out. "Why does everyone keep saying snorting drugs?" Nads loved her auntie Jamili, who broke her own nose to give herself a nose job. She wasn't speaking to Nads at the end of her life because....well we won't know because Nads is saying ohmygawd and oh Jesus for some reason. :rolleyes: She looks up and then down and asks for a minute because "I think the dog has trod in some dog tit and brought it in and I've just stood in it. Can this morning get any sodding worse. Just wait there and talk amongst yourselves." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Off she hobbles, pleading she hopes it's mud and not :poop:. "What a tit weekend I'm having." She is going to wash her hands now. Panic over, it was just mud. Shame about that. 🤭

"Right, I'm back. What was I talking about?" Your auntie Jamili not talking to you. 😏 So she wrote in her book (not specifying which one) about her auntie and her wonderful cooking, but her auntie took it the wrong way. Hmm. She is now in a fit of giggles over the thought of her stepping in dog poo on a live. "Oh Italy were caught snorting something!" 😶 "I put the light on, I look like poo don't I?" Yes. Nads was with the Tedster last night. He was desperate to do a Teddy Talks. They say they will do something extra for the members, what with NNS nixed. Mark was in the garden and Nads says he needed to potter. Lisa is coming to stay tomorrow night and Nads is so excited. Speaking of tit, in comes Mark. 😣 Nads reviews with Mark what has just transpired since she go on the live. Mark says he did go under the table. 🤮 "MAAAAAAAAARK, go away!" But no he isn't he is fiddling with the laptop. Mark is now telling her that she has an old chat going up and Nads tells him to let go. "I'm trying to help you." Piss off Mark. 😡 "Can everyone tell him to duck off?" GLADLY! 🤬 Bye witch!

Finally. New topic Indian Variant. AZ jab is 90% efficacy. Nads goes on about being holistic and is not judging those who didn't ge the vaccine. (Then I will 😡 unless you have some health issues, call me Judgey McJudgerson. :p) Sound is cutting out. Lee is doing a live later with Nads, so set your clocks. Back to Lisa, she and Lisa are doing a job on Tuesday with Toffee and Chi Chi. How did she finagle that one? Lisa said to Nads' agent "That tit is going to fuckin carnage, have you met Nadia's dogs?" 🤭 "Thanks for saying hit the thumbs up." Nadia says those who hit the thumbs down before a live starts are people not very happy with themselves. I'm fine. 😁 Nads figures it is because people don't like and then why come to her YouTube channel. (Shits and giggles, temporary insanity, masochism.) Back to wifi, "Can you hear me now?"

Has anybody had their first one and is not having their second one? Some are undecided. Loads of Nads' friends who had the first jab got no side effects, but Jane, Nads and Lisa got symptoms. "Such a mixed bag." Sharon is worried about blood clots. Nads is really cross about the clotting risk on the BCP. "I want to do it on Loose Women, because I think it's bloody outrageous."

Bashir. Nasty delusional weasel. What does everyone think about Bashir's apology? (It wasn't much of one.) Someone at Channel 4 says that she would never let him in the door, that he has a crap reputation with other journalists and is known to lie to get interviews. (What is this guy on? Is it the same stuff the Italian Eurovision Entry was snorting? 😆) Mark said to Nads that has always been the case with journalists. Andrew Morton said he was so junior that it was only the forgeries that managed to get Diana to spill to him, but disagreed with the princes that she still would have said the things that she did. Nads thinks they are going to throw the book at Bashir. (I'll believe it when I see it.) "Is it alright to forge banks statements? Is it okay?" Dawn can't stand Andrew Morton. MeTube says what he did was not criminal. Still greasy though. Nads is pulling at her cowl neck @Waffle3 :p Talk about Diana courting other journalists. "Yes it's Rexy's birthday today! God I love that boy." Nads went to see Stacey a couple of weeks ago and her garden is so gorgeous. (I think a road verge with litter and a dead raccoon has more appeal than their backyard.) Della did yoga and Nads is thrilled.

Assisted Dying. Nads searches for the story. Plans for a private bill for assisted dying. Poll in 2019 80% said they would support and assisted dying bill going through. RMJams doesn't know how to feel. MeTube supports it. Nads tells them to put either yes or no. (We have Medical Assistance in Dying in Canada aka MAiD 2016. It has had some hiccups in that as it stands now, it helps you if you are compos mentis, but if you want it and the end result of your illness may be dementia, then you have to shuffle off your mortal coil earlier than planned. They are trying to fix that snag. :rolleyes: There has been mention now of people with mental illness and well for me that is dodgy. We need better treatments.) Nadia definitely wants it to go through. Dina is at the market and it is pouring rain. Nads is trying to remember the man with motor neurone disease being to end his life; in the end he refused food and water. Nads tells of a guy she worked with whose mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's, asked the GP how long it would take to die after refusing nutrition and it took a long time. Pick, scratch. "Oh hi TiredMummy, nice to see you. Hope you are doing well." People are saying how pets are treated better, given a lovely injection. (I don't know about you, but I still have guilt putting my pet to sleep. Not Fun. 😭) "Dignitas costs a fortune." More stories of woe. What a downer.

On a happier note, Nads is on Lorraine and Loose tomorrow! 😖 Nads talks about the family guest area and welcomes Steph. In case you want to know, Nads is chatting about body positivity on Lorraine. Nads and Lee are doing a live later. Helen says Nads would be a good Eliza Doolittle. Cue Nads singing Loverly. Welcome Jamie to the family guest area. WHO'S HIT THE THUMBS UP? Nads as Nancy in Oliver now, she forgets the lyrics. :rolleyes: "We will have to do dressing room jukebox" which is what Lee would do at Loose Women. Happy birthday to Louisa. Rachel now wants to watch Oliver. 334 THUMBS UP THIS IS BRILLIANT. Happy birthday to Louisa, AGAIN! 😫 West Side Story is another one of Nads' favs. Happy birthday dear Jade. Happy birthday Daniel. Now we are getting Mary Poppins. Make. It. STOP! 😩 "You can't say I haven't tried to cheer you up. Love you lots like Jelly Tots." BIG BIG KISSES AND WE WILL SEE YOU SOON, DEPENDING ON HOW MARK FEELS TOMORROW, BOOOO, WE MIGHT DO AFTERNOON TEA GOSSIP INSTEAD OF CM. DON'T FORGET TO HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON AND THE NOTIFICATION BELL. Laters! :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
For a start, the fact she couldn’t smell that it was there just goes to show that the house must stink anyway. And the fact that she puts the first piece of kitchen roll that she used to pick it up in the kitchen bin, rather than flushing it, just means the house will continue to stink😷🤢
And second, (we’ll just ignore the fact that she’s spreading it all over the kitchen floor with every step she takes🤮), she used another piece of kitchen roll and bleach spray to clean it up... which she then places on the dining table before she goes off to wash her hands in the kitchen sink.
I simply have no words😶
The golden rule of food hygeine is the kitchen sink should be used for dishes and cutlery only! I'm sure most people wash their hands in the kitchen sink before preparing food but to wash your hands in there after cleaning up dog poo is absolutely vile. I imagine their house absolutely reeks. You know those people you see on the bus that aa soon as they get on you can smell them? 🤢 I feel sorry for Nadia's chauffeur having to sit in a car with her twice a week. I think I'd be gagging.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Ohhh treetherapy ! Hope that cures you Manky😏 anyway in the meantime you have got out of the NNSS! Let's not forget this is the best spent £1.99 on youtube ... even without any content 🤣🤣 🤣
So she's on LW and Lorraine tomorrow and then Lisa is coming for the night and plenty of vlogging ... so do you think they are really getting him help tomorrow or just more lies... will he be broadcasting the news on his own with his pen poised and vlogging ??? I foresee strangely a back to normal 😡🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I would pay £1.99 to read @bitterntwisted CM summary. 🤣♥🤣👍🤣

What is their sad obsession with thumbs down? It appears to be acceptable to them for people to 👍 before the show starts.. but not 👎.?!?!🤷
Put out 💩 content on a public platform and prepare to get 👎👎👎.
I'm very happy with myself thanks Nitbag, unlike you two.👎👎👎👎👎👎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I simply have no words😶
Washes hand with washing up liquid not hand wash and drying dirty hands on dirty trousers 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Why doesn't he just get an effing job????
No more begging for thumbs up/likes,no more unwanted 💩gifts ,more money,days off, respect from the family,less time on his hands to navel graze/pout/sulk/delete/read tattle , meeting with other people and most importantly a sense of purpose, routine and a reason to get up.
SIMPLEs 🤷
100% agree with you.... Spends far too much time in that house...

Just briefly changing the subject...
I was listening to COAMP while I was working yesterday.

If you remember, N&M totally deny that N’s KK skits are in any way mocking KK.
Well, @8:20 on the ‘Warped body image...’ COAMP, she slips up.

“I do all my Kim Kardashian piss takes”

They just cannot keep up a lie can they! Always tripping themselves up!🤭

Oh, and @9:10, despite saying previously that M is body dysmorphic...

“We are not body dysmorphic”

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.