Nadia Sawalha #3 Mental Marky Mark and the Scuzzy Bunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9E247641-AAB6-4842-8FC0-013C3D37128E.png
D8103E4B-0F27-4C1E-8AD4-27221A5982EC.jpeg

I’ll just leave this here🙄

8485B197-4E14-4164-8DB2-4F3283A561BB.jpeg

Toms back again & old McDonald is on to him🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Can everyone please check how much money is being donated tonight!! So far it’s about £80 in just a few minutes.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The ‘drunk singing’ and ridiculous donations are sending me crazy. I’ve clicked off it. Just can’t take it now.

Reactions: 5
She laughs every time they say someone is giving them money..lior must have plenty as she donates on every live

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Certainly can’t tolerate them anymore & people still continuing to give money they must of made £150 maybe more

Reactions: 4
Mark my words (No pun intended) their greed and hunger for money will escalate them into dangerous territory guys. These ppl who have now "paid" for the attention will do a complete 180° when they don't get what they think they now deserve!
Car crash YT is on the way!

Reactions: 8
why on earth are they saying this is embarrasing and saying 'guys...stop, don't send more money' (BUT please do) Do these 'subs' not realise that the super chat function on Youtube can be turned OFF before every live. They could easily disable this function but they choose not too! They want the money....end of. Wonder if Nanny Di's book was ever bought? Easter Eggs for the girls? And all the other things people donated for. I would also like to see proof of this NHS matched donation. *Sorry quick edit....superchat can be turned off whilst they are live...no excuse for this, just say we don't want donations and click the off button* shame the greed has got to them as a year ago I quite liked their vlogs.

I wish Gabby Roos would do a compliation of their broken promises and lies 😆 wish I had the editing skills or I would make a version for them all to react too haha x

Reactions: 10
Wow this is so wrong. They probably earn much more than the people they are taking money from. They should be saying please don't send us money. It is really shameful. Mark said they've been offered a book deal so no doubt they will be building up to this soon.

Reactions: 7
Im gobsmacked! just watching last nights live and come here to say what everyone else is saying! Wtf? Why are ppl throwing money at celebs like this? Its just so wrong! And i dont believe for one minute that theyl pay it back or buy gifts or whatever other nonsense theyl spout......theyre practically pimping themselves out fgs! 😡

Reactions: 11
Oh god yeh they were absolutely loving it! Never seen nadia so happy! It shouldnt be allowed, those ppl are clearly vulnerable and fanatic...sounds like the ashley guy is a superfan 🙄 its All just so embarrassing!

And i cant cope with the constant fawning over maddie, shes as dull as dish water imo 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.