Nadia Sawalha #3 Mental Marky Mark and the Scuzzy Bunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Geezuz look at the amount of comments. 🀣

Middle aged women get a bad enough rap and here's Nadia flying the flag for us all. Mark is behind this. He never wants her to shine and will always promote the worst parts of her. I am not defending Nadia, but this whole thing stinks of Mark and his constant desire to belittle her when he can get a chance. I know the signs because my father is the same. Nadia is too dumb to realise that a partner should lift you up and encourage you. Not get the nation to point and laugh. He'd never do this to another man, but he'll do it to women if he can get away with it. The ones that he's not scared of, that is...

"Loose Bowels" 🀣 🀣
ns.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I noticed that Mark mentioned in one on their lives that he wanted someone to send him an award for youtube as he really really wants one and then Nadia said well when we reach 100k we get a "gold":ROFLMAO: plaque.
They are just so full of themselves it makes them so unlikable. They aren't living in the real world, she puts up a distasteful picture of herself wasting flour that most people haven't been able to get in weeks.

Reactions: 4
9FAAAFC5-814E-418F-A50E-EB957DBA463D.jpeg

This Tom has 3 videos but has 328 thousand subscribers!!
C4D537B0-FF6A-4455-8DE3-099A29E6CAC4.jpeg

I noticed that Mark mentioned in one on their lives that he wanted someone to send him an award for youtube as he really really wants one and then Nadia said well when we reach 100k we get a "gold":ROFLMAO: plaque.
They are just so full of themselves it makes them so unlikable. They aren't living in the real world, she puts up a distasteful picture of herself wasting flour that most people haven't been able to get in weeks.
Somebody in those comments said that flour isn’t new as Waitrose haven’t had any for weeks!!

Reactions: 7
I agree about Mark...I think he is quite an emotionally abusive husband. The last vlog he was horrible to Di he doesn't stop insulting the woman. Mum you look like this mum your head looks huge mum your arms are long...it's as if he is constantly looking for her attention. It is very cringy to watch a grown man act like a 9 year old.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
thisisheart have now got her disgusting picture as there post on IG🀒

Reactions: 5
Wow. They didn't even put their own spin on it. They belong with Gleam, that's for sure! No ethics whatsoever.

Reactions: 9
Wow. They didn't even put their own spin on it. They belong with Gleam, that's for sure! No ethics whatsoever.

! Well donefor finding that, name and shame the plagarists

I agree about Mark...I think he is quite an emotionally abusive husband. The last vlog he was horrible to Di he doesn't stop insulting the woman. Mum you look like this mum your head looks huge mum your arms are long...it's as if he is constantly looking for her attention. It is very cringy to watch a grown man act like a 9 year old.

He is a misogynist - despite what he says he has never forgiven Di for the neglect and apparent lack of motherliness to him as she seemed to want to run with the feminist lesbian movement of the 80's who were all men haters, he in turn despises women (though he will never admit this) and this in turn makes him unable to form male friendships as his early life was dominated by strong feminists - he only sees women useful for one thing, and we know what that is, as he is a right dirty dog. Catch? him? urrrgggg apart from one night stands on his drunken benders no woman would have stuck with him, apart from N as she is as equally needy so they suit each other

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20200407-214201_Instagram.jpg

This is rubbish and completely false but those idiots that idolise them will believe every word πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
It really annoys me when people repost crap like this..I did dm to say it was rubbish but they probably won't even see it..πŸ˜’

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
They don't even stay in which is the ironic thing!
Maddies boyfriend comes round too..I don’t know how Nadia can sit threes & fake cry when they get in the car to go to cp park with the dogs..it’s not essential travel & then invite other people that aren’t living there in. But then my names Nadia sawalha & I seem to do whatever I want
Practice what u preach u silly witch

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Some very disturbing comments on their LIVE apart from the person who told them to shut up...they don't stop uploading.😴
πŸ˜‚

20200408_001523.jpg
20200408_001509.jpg
20200408_001450.jpg
20200408_001432.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
After one of you mentioned the antics in the latest vlog, home time one. I went to have a look, it really is hard to stomach them now. As it played I scrolled the comments
Found this one that Nadia replies to, saying it's crossing a line.... really? You walk around with a towel around you and on your head, you bloody video yourself in the bath!!! Yet this comment is crossing the line... πŸ™„

20200408_015320.jpg
20200408_015334.jpg

This lady voices about the coming and going of Nanny Di which IS what's happening SINCE lockdown! Yet she gets battered by the desperate for Manky subs πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„
20200408_015924.jpg

After one of you mentioned the antics in the latest vlog, home time one. I went to have a look, it really is hard to stomach them now. As it played I scrolled the comments
Found this one that Nadia replies to, saying it's crossing a line.... really? You walk around with a towel around you and on your head, you bloody video yourself in the bath!!! Yet this comment is crossing the line... πŸ™„

View attachment 105338View attachment 105339

This lady voices about the coming and going of Nanny Di which IS what's happening SINCE lockdown! Yet she gets battered by the desperate for Manky subs πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„View attachment 105340
I see all the yellow badge subs jump to defend the mankies

From 10am to 10pm.
It's honestly very sad that they are spending 12 hrs a day on YT now when they have a very anxious 12 yr old who could do with that 12 hrs with her.
Popular youtubers don't over do it with Vlogs, and by popular I mean the ones who hit the millions in a couple of years, they know the more you give the faster you burn out BUT more importantly the more obsessive the subs get. Now they are getting subs demanding attention it's getting serious, this is where the unhinged subs start coming out. These subs feel like "family" and because of that they can go from friendly to psychopathic if they don't get the attention they think they deserve. I seen this with another young American family, two very young kids, they ended up having to move after the scary online behaviour became real when things started being left at their front door. The LaBrant Family are the ones who come to mind. They were calling the police weekly maybe even daily over things their obsessive subs were doing.
With Kiki just being 12 I fear for her and their online "family" trying to get in touch with her. Kids being groomed online is rampant these days. I just worry for her so much.
They are really creating monsters for themselves by policing their comment section. Like the majority of us are hear because he blocked us after saying some thing he didn't like. I then found this place to voice my opinion because he took that away from me. Hence creating this monster inside of me to go search out a place to get my voice out there because he's gone and blocked me for disagreeing with him.
So now the monster in me that he brought out is here bitc.ing about him all the time. Where as if he hadn't blocked me I'm sure they would be a distant memory by now.
But my point about creating a monster is, I'm here bitc.ing and that does me because I'm not a physcopath I'm not going to take it to the next level like another Ex Sub might, taking it from online to the reality of their front door.
That really concerns me for the safety of their vulnerable 12 year old child. I hope she never encounters anyone like that. They have to see how they are making their children vulnerable to these dangers and they aren't even at 100k subs yet! It's so concerning!

Sorry for the long winded post πŸ™„

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.