Nadia Sawalha #3 Mental Marky Mark and the Scuzzy Bunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constantly plugging Maddie is embarrassing. She sang on the NHS Mariah Carey song and was so grim. Everyone was upbeat but she was just dreary. She has no personality. They're doing another LIVE now and receiving more donations for themselves . Someone wrote "people want to help" . Help with what? Mark has said several times they are comfortably well off so why are people assuming they need cash? I get the impression they are just very greedy people...I don't believe Nadia earns a huge amount from LW but she's a spender and can't live within her means and begging for donations just makes me more convinced that Mark doesn't have any income.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just watched live and a sub donated 9.99 so Nadia could buy seeds for her garden and Nadia cried. I think this is terrible exploitation of people who most probably have a lot less money than these two. I thought Nadia was bad scratching her hair but he's just as bad now constantly flicking hair back - I'm beginning to think he thinks he's some kind of Adonis.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Giving M&N money is proof (if ever it was needed) how desperately lonely and mentally disturbed some of their subs really are. No right minded person would dream of giving money to a Youtuber let alone a celebrity (used loosely). Those subs are buying their friendship in the hope M&N will think fondly of them. Ashley Gardner is a prime example. He goes to see Nadia at LW that says it all.
Clearly M&N know the type of people they’re dealing with here but from what we can see it does not look like they try very hard ...if at all..to deter them.
I don’t know how the pair of them can sleep at night...I just hope one of her mates has the guts to speak out but even then I think Nadia is so thick skinned it would be like water off a ducks back...she’ll just do that thing she always does...open her mouth really wide and laugh her bloody head off!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Giving M&N money is proof (if ever it was needed) how desperately lonely and mentally disturbed some of their subs really are. No right minded person would dream of giving money to a Youtuber let alone a celebrity (used loosely). Those subs are buying their friendship in the hope M&N will think fondly of them. Ashley Gardner is a prime example. He goes to see Nadia at LW that says it all.
Clearly M&N know the type of people they’re dealing with here but from what we can see it does not look like they try very hard ...if at all..to deter them.
I don’t know how the pair of them can sleep at night...I just hope one of her mates has the guts to speak out but even then I think Nadia is so thick skinned it would be like water off a ducks back...she’ll just do that thing she always does...open her mouth really wide and laugh her bloody head off!

Im surprised the SUn or the Daily Fail arent picking up on this
it is outrageous!

Reactions: 12
@leesbluecaesar u have just totally hit the nail on the head u couldn’t be any more right if u tried.
Nobody seems to be able to stop them as though what they are doing isn’t wrong. YouTube obviously don’t care as they take there 30% & they seem to be able to do whatever they want. I class it as theft I know there willingly giving them the money but these subs think there part of something but there clearly not as Manky & nitty are just laughing at them

Reactions: 5
I am sickened - I haven't watched the lives, I have just gone and read some of the comments and saw that there were lots of donations, one of £49 came up. I am absolutely shocked that ITV/Loose Women are allowing this to continue? She should be suspended for this type of thing. She works for Loose Women so represents them and they should step in now and say enough is enough as a duty of care. We've all said it time and time again, they are totally exploiting a lot of very clearly vulnerable people. I feel like writing to Ofcom but I'd need to to write a complaint to Loose Women or ITV first. I am also surprised that a paper like the Daily Mail hasn't picked up on this.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Nearly 2200 videos uploaded on there channel is that actually normal??

• Wow
Reactions: 4
No, theyre obsessed.....even more so now ppl are throwing money at em, its becoming competitive among the subs, theyre buying their affection....nadia and mark are rubbing their hands together!! Must be making a fortune now 🤑🤑

• Angry
It isn't normal to upload all day every day. That's why their viewing figures when they initially put out a video isn't high. Would be interesting to see their analytics to see who is actually watching their videos to the end.

Reactions: 7
The constantly plugging Maddie is embarrassing. She sang on the NHS Mariah Carey song and was so grim. Everyone was upbeat but she was just dreary. She has no personality. They're doing another LIVE now and receiving more donations for themselves . Someone wrote "people want to help" . Help with what? Mark has said several times they are comfortably well off so why are people assuming they need cash? I get the impression they are just very greedy people...I don't believe Nadia earns a huge amount from LW but she's a spender and can't live within her means and begging for donations just makes me more convinced that Mark doesn't have any income.
If Maddie actually does develop a career in singing it’ll be purely because of her parents and people they know or this YouTube channel. It’ll not be talent because she cannot sing or write good music.

Reactions: 10
The home time vlog is about 3 weeks old🤷🏻‍♀️Nitty Nadia was still at LW & Dina was still at school...
Tom is back!! I reckon it’s one of them🤨

Weekend vlog even😆

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
That is the most pathetic thing I have seen all day Tom the bot🙄nothing is real anymore & I can’t even comment on there stuff cos I’m muted😖

Tom is a bot, I've noticed a few over the time I've watched their channel, and I used to comment underneath that the "subs" was a bot - once outed they disappear. I just watched through the recent vlog since it was a very short one, had to fast forward most of the hair dying which was half the vlog in itself. Mark needs to step away from the vlogs, he seems to NEED to do the vlogging, he is so boring. He did mention that people kept saying he looked like he needed to wash and Nadia agreed that he does.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They make me utterly sick by taking money off people. I have just found out that a friend has termainal cancer and her treatment isn't working, she was due to have a new medical trial treatment but all treatment is now cancelled due to covid19 and she fears she will die from corona now. She has young kids. And then we have people like Nadia and Mark, droning on, asking for money, taking their car to go to the park for unnecessary trips when they could just take their dogs for a walk around the block or the garden. Complaining about every trivial little thing. Today they've really left a bad taste in my mouth. I have read a lot on line recently that people are generally just so fed up with celebs desperate for attention at the moment because people's attention is elsewhere now.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Spark of joy...Janet street porter & Jane Moore have both been guests on This Morning this week via live link to talk about corona. Wonder how Nads feels about not being asked her opinion 🤣

• Haha
Spark of joy...Janet street porter & Jane Moore have both been guests on This Morning this week via live link to talk about corona. Wonder how Nads feels about not being asked her opinion 🤣

I did have a giggle when I seen them on it 😂 and Coleen was on yesterday, maybe day before.
Who in God's name would seek Nitty Mc Nickerson out for a serious conversation.

See they were racking in the money again😡
If I were brave or had the balls 😏 I'd put a comment on LW Insta asking how they feel about Nadia getting money left, right and centre on YT. From NHS donations, to sympathy money for her cooking ingredients to money for pizza, take aways, books, to money for her daughter's???
Please let me know if this isn't a breach of some sort of code of ethics?!?

Ohhh if only I had the cahoonas 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think she just wants to cook and dance around the kitchen.
In my house I cook (and the rest of the daily chores) then the washing and cleaning up is done by the kids and hubby.
It's never left in the sink like her house. I remember before I blocked her on Insta she had to do a live to get her washing up done, and it's always the night before dinner stuff 🤮
Any cleaning she's done has been vlogged just to make herself do it.

I see today the thumbnail for today's live. Seems like it's him on his own 🙄 in he's cesspit. That'll be o

Last night I had a bit of a quick few mins of their last few lives/Vlogs and I've come to the conclusion that those two (M&N) would be tearing strips off each other if they didn't have this YouTube channel. Could you imagine being on lockdown with either of them, never
See they were racking in the money again😡
[/QU

I used to like watching these two, but just recently it seems all money grabbing. The donated money is really concerning me, people who are obviously vulnerable and being drawn in, donating big amounts of money. Surely this could be turned off, when did it suddenly become a thing. You can see by their faces they are loving it, even though they are saying stop it, encouraging the people desperate for attention to continue hurling money at them.
Also the constant maddie promoting, it really boils my piss 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.