Nadia Sawalha #3 Mental Marky Mark and the Scuzzy Bunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desperate comes to mind. All the hashtags are to go as viral as poss to gain more followers. Hope when im in my 50’s i dont become this deluded and attention seek to such extremes 🙄 its pathetic.

Reactions: 8
I think they forget what they’ve said..I think they’ve been bulls****ing for a long time now they have got the gullible ones to line there pockets..there not interested in there ‘subs’it’s about greed.

can someone tell as I’m not up with YouTube stuff.. what will she be now that she signed up to that agency?

THey will link them in with sponsors and advertisers
So maybe cooking stuff, food, - personal hygiene, cleaning products - thogh what major companies would want to link in with them pair to promote stuff - A
anyone with any clout tends to not go with GLeam for management as they tend to have the low life
Im aamazed Nic & Sam Chapman stay with them
View attachment 104772
Ffs🙄look at all the hashtags..I’m sorry but u have to be desperate to put a picture like that on the internet..Btw there is toilet rolls in all shops & she had a whole box delivered about a week ago
now she is with Gleam she will be getting a cntract to promote big knickers or tights thats what the hashtags are about
Gleam will get them involved in lots of Ads - god knows which companies would want those manky 2 to promote
there will also beloads more ads on their vlogs and nstagram as it will just become all advrtising now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I see they have jumped onto do a LIVE AGAIN amd this time about Boris...They are OBSESSED. Do they think we can't watch the news for ourselves?! I read the LIVE comments and someone asks why do you keep telling us not to watch the new but you are? Which is true, do they expect us all to only watch them?

It'll be all # this and # that now
And I bet you she's going to loose a lot of Insta and YT followers because of it
Look at Stacey Solomon she couldn't post a pic without it being an Ad or a gift. It was one of the reasons I unfollowed her, and Nadia had like two tenth of her followers.
Nadia will be the same with the constant ads and subs will see all these money making posts and begin to get the full measure of her... FINALLY!!

They are attracting some right characters. When I have watched them in the past on my phone my whole family have asked me to turn them off or they've groaned when they've heard me watching them as they can't stand their screechy voices. Also, the reason Nadia has resorted to youtube in the first place is because of the lack of TV works she's offered.

She said recently that so many tv shows have asked her to go on to speak about home schooling but she's refused because she has her YouTube channel to talk about it.😂 Okay Nadia of course they have. Sorry but we know if that was the case their greed would have snapped up all those offers.

• Haha
Daily mail comments are funny, people not impressed by that picture Nadia.
Just looked on DM to see what this is all about she really is hated isn’t she? SO many comments on there calling her gross/unhygienic/narcissist/attention seeker/can’t stand the woman..and lots more! And those people presumably have never ever watched her on YT..if only they really knew what a dirty cow she is with the constant head scratching..always wiping her nose with her hand.. .(what’s that about I wonder 🤔)...the rbugs/maggots/head lice...none of which she tries to hide as they stay in the vlogs and she actually talks about her head lice...(once when she was actually cooking🤮)
All these things about her are true NOBODY can deny them we’ve all seen it with our own eyes. But the most shocking thing of all is her YT is heavily based on her in the kitchen cooking for the world to see...I actually become speechless at that fact. And why she’s ever considered for any cookery shows on TV is a bloody joke..those who employ her should be sacked when she clearly has no regard for cleanliness and hygiene.

• Heart
Just looked on DM to see what this is all about she really is hated isn’t she? SO many comments on there calling her gross/unhygienic/narcissist/attention seeker/can’t stand the woman..and lots more! And those people presumably have never ever watched her on YT..if only they really knew what a dirty cow she is with the constant head scratching..always wiping her nose with her hand.. .(what’s that about I wonder 🤔)...the rbugs/maggots/head lice...none of which she tries to hide as they stay in the vlogs and she actually talks about her head lice...(once when she was actually cooking🤮)
All these things about her are true NOBODY can deny them we’ve all seen it with our own eyes. But the most shocking thing of all is her YT is heavily based on her in the kitchen cooking for the world to see...I actually become speechless at that fact. And why she’s ever considered for any cookery shows on TV is a bloody joke..those who employ her should be sacked when she clearly has no regard for cleanliness and hygiene.
Don’t think she’s done herself any favours posting that picture🙈

Reactions: 6
Just read the comments...she isn't liked outside of her little bubble. Who did the original photo. Does anyone know?

Don't forget... All those people on the Daily Mail with opinions and writing comments... TROLLS!!!!!! 😂😂

• Haha
I saw someone mention that. Do you know where the original is?
No I dont, i just read it on the comments, aparently its been doing the rounds on IG for a few months but they have no originalitiy about them - everything is nicked from her constant scouring of social media

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.