Nadia Sawalha #3 Mental Marky Mark and the Scuzzy Bunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve googled YouTube payments during lives.
These were provided by youtube.
They are supposed to make this option available when they they are fundraising for a purpose and not their own pockets. It is non-profit!!
Omg this needs to be reported ASAP

Reactions: 6
Did any of you get a photo of the post before she took it down. I'd love to know what it was about.

Reactions: 2
She put up a post on instagram about women leaders doing a better job than Boris which really got a lot of people's backs up. Funny how's she's now removed it.
They are doing a LIVE at 11pm!! Why? Definitely trying to attract international subs.

I can't listen to Maddie's stuff it is SO dreary and monotone. She never smiles but does this strange thing with her eyes in the same way Amy Winehouse did but it really doesn't work for Maddie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Did any of you get a photo of the post before she took it down. I'd love to know what it was about.
@IMHO i screenshot my comment which I left on the post it’s on previous page..the photo she put up was of women leaders in different countries..I will see I can find it🤔

Reactions: 3
I've just gone to look at the comments on their latest video... whatever it's called. There are lots and lots of comments about the super chat, telling them to turn it off! Go have a look
Here's just one I took pic of till I seen there was way to many to take pics of.

20200410_172716.jpg

Reactions: 7
9D07B7E6-D979-46A6-9FC5-33CB69BDA536.jpeg
6A9EF83C-E1D5-49E3-B634-8BC720E5F809.jpeg
BD2C6674-8C0B-402D-B182-4A0E61DBBDE4.jpeg
F0D9CCD6-E6D1-46F8-9504-201EFA1EEAA9.jpeg
99E755AE-47E6-4527-9BCC-CEB0140BD4EB.jpeg
F963DB55-3335-47DE-811B-356E906177E1.jpeg
99162C0B-FA02-4237-A799-A3B659730643.jpeg
DF7BB906-10AF-429A-93CA-2165EE036C6D.jpeg
EDA7CFA7-967E-4760-B4F2-B9B7AA092E2D.jpeg
4CFB7CC0-B754-480A-9BA2-47DA3F7FD7F5.jpeg
Here are a handful of comments from the live last night..I’m charging £100 each to read them🤣🤣🤣joking!!

I've just gone to look at the comments on their latest video... whatever it's called. There are lots and lots of comments about the super chat, telling them to turn it off! Go have a look
Here's just one I took pic of till I seen there was way to many to take pics of.

View attachment 106603
@IMHO thats why I’m starting to charge to post my shots😝I’ll just give u all my bank details & u can directly pay me £££££🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 106630View attachment 106631View attachment 106632View attachment 106633View attachment 106634View attachment 106636View attachment 106637View attachment 106638View attachment 106639View attachment 106640Here are a handful of comments from the live last night..I’m charging £100 each to read them🤣🤣🤣joking!!

@IMHO thats why I’m starting to charge to post my shots😝I’ll just give u all my bank details & u can directly pay me £££££🤣
I’d give you £100 before I gave them one penny🤨

So many comments from so many angry subs..it’s gonna be very interesting now to see if they switch the switch off:) I hope they don’t try to say it’s all been for charity because as we know full well they’re both incapable of doing anything they ever promise.

View attachment 106603
Well that lady couldn’t have made it any clearer...well done her!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’d give you £100 before I gave them one penny🤨

So many comments from so many angry subs..it’s gonna be very interesting now to see if they switch the switch off:) I hope they don’t try to say it’s all been for charity because as we know full well they’re both incapable of doing anything they ever promise.

Well that lady couldn’t have made it any clearer...well done her!
@leesbluecaesar thank u very much😘there not hard up they live in a million pound house in south London. If they can afford to drive into central London & pay the congestion charge & pay to park then that says it all as they can both get a train as it’s on there doorstep..there not donating it to charity..it’s that laugh she does when someone donates🙄they make out that they don’t know what’s happening with the donations & how people are doing it

They know exactly what theyre doing! Im starting to wonder if theyre pleading poverty over in the members only lives or something, bizarre how everyones just started randomly throwing money at em 🤔

Reactions: 3
The thing they don't realise is that they have a wide range of people following - and a lot of people who don't comment will and do see through them. But because Mark has such a BIG EGO he thinks he is loved by almost everyone who follows them. People can see they have been cashing in on coronavirus, they've been on youtube nonstop since the corona outbreak putting up to 7 ads on each video and now know they can cash in even more by doing the superchats as well as all their podcasts. They're telling everyone to stop watching the news and want people to use them as their only news source which is laughable especially as they get so many things wrong.
I also wonder what they have said in their PAID members section to warrant so many people throwing money at them.

View attachment 106673
Interesting they are now #ing the vlog
How small is that AD disclaimer?!

• Heart
They know exactly what theyre doing! Im starting to wonder if theyre pleading poverty over in the members only lives or something, bizarre how everyones just started randomly throwing money at em 🤔
That’s what puzzles me...why are people suddenly giving them money.

Reactions: 4
Someone make a new thread we’re nearly there & we’ve all got plenty to say😆I’m not that intelligent to know how to😆

Reactions: 4
Spark of joy...Janet street porter & Jane Moore have both been guests on This Morning this week via live link to talk about corona. Wonder how Nads feels about not being asked her opinion 🤣
Jane and Janet are both very intelligent women with an opinion worth listening to even if you don't necessarily agree with them. Nads would probably sit there trying to plug their social media, Mark would probably try make a cameo in the background. It would be car crash TV 😬

• Haha
Someone make a new thread we’re nearly there & we’ve all got plenty to say😆I’m not that intelligent to know how to😆

How about ..

NITTY Nadia and MANKY Marky upload TONS of videos a day, with NO real CONTENT but VUNERABLE subs still PAY!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.