Nadia Sawalha #3 Mental Marky Mark and the Scuzzy Bunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did have a giggle when I seen them on it 😂 and Coleen was on yesterday, maybe day before.
Who in God's name would seek Nitty Mc Nickerson out for a serious conversation.

If I were brave or had the balls 😏 I'd put a comment on LW Insta asking how they feel about Nadia getting money left, right and centre on YT. From NHS donations, to sympathy money for her cooking ingredients to money for pizza, take aways, books, to money for her daughter's???
Please let me know if this isn't a breach of some sort of code of ethics?!?

Ohhh if only I had the cahoonas 😂😂
Do it & word it so it makes her look so bad

Reactions: 4
I did have a giggle when I seen them on it 😂 and Coleen was on yesterday, maybe day before.
Who in God's name would seek Nitty Mc Nickerson out for a serious conversation.

If I were brave or had the balls 😏 I'd put a comment on LW Insta asking how they feel about Nadia getting money left, right and centre on YT. From NHS donations, to sympathy money for her cooking ingredients to money for pizza, take aways, books, to money for her daughter's???
Please let me know if this isn't a breach of some sort of code of ethics?!?

Ohhh if only I had the cahoonas 😂😂
I don’t understand IG but if you did leave a comment what’s the worse that can happen? You’d probably get a fan or two disagreeing with you but you can live with that though...surely?😊

• Haha
They make me utterly sick by taking money off people. I have just found out that a friend has termainal cancer and her treatment isn't working, she was due to have a new medical trial treatment but all treatment is now cancelled due to covid19 and she fears she will die from corona now. She has young kids. And then we have people like Nadia and Mark, droning on, asking for money, taking their car to go to the park for unnecessary trips when they could just take their dogs for a walk around the block or the garden. Complaining about every trivial little thing. Today they've really left a bad taste in my mouth. I have read a lot on line recently that people are generally just so fed up with celebs desperate for attention at the moment because people's attention is elsewhere now.
Makes me angry too... so sorry for your friend.. My mum found out she has breast cancer 2 weeks ago and is waiting for a Mastectomy but probably won't get it until after thing settle down in the hospitals. To see these two scroungers makes me sick also... They are both able bodied with time on their hands..why don't they do something productive like volunteering.... or at the very least pay some attention to poor Kiki.

• Heart
  • Sad
Makes me angry too... so sorry for your friend.. My mum found out she has breast cancer 2 weeks ago and is waiting for a Mastectomy but probably won't get it until after thing settle down in the hospitals. To see these two scroungers makes me sick also... They are both able bodied with time on their hands..why don't they do something productive like volunteering.... or at the very least pay some attention to poor Kiki.
Brilliant and couldn’t agree more. They are using this as a cash cow....despicable.

Reactions: 5
Looks like Nadia will be muting a few people on her Instagram today because of her sexiest post.

• Wow
Seems they have upset people - people are asking about the money being thrown at them and why they have superchat switched on.

Reactions: 9
I think they are doing all these LIVES late at night to attract the American audience - hence why they also keep plugging Maddie in them. :rolleyes:😂

Reactions: 8
Watching the vlogs I can see now why Julia doesn't get along with nadia.

Also maddie is so boring, we get it you're a depressed misunderstood teenager who the world doesnt understand. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
The sexist stupid post has been deleted....

Maddie doesnt have the x factor, shes dull, no spark.....kiki on the other hand does.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 106565View attachment 106566
Here was my comment before she couldn’t take criticism!
Brilliant! The fact they’ve taken it down only proves you’ve hit a nerve. Also the quicker they remove it prevents others agreeing with what you said. I wonder what’s suddenly making all those subs who’ve been following them for years give them money anyway.
I would love to be a fly on the wall and see her face when she’s reading all the negative stuff about her. Think of all those bugs n maggots n flies in her house who all have a front row seat! 🥴 🕷🐛🦗

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.