Nadia Sawalha #29 Instagram Beggar, Intuitive Eater, Obsessed With Kim K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he’s getting Di to get the Asma pumps for him ...
first it’s eligal
Second he’s getting it free and not paying nhs ( cheap skate)
It seems most of what they do is illegal. Youtube turn a blind eye and rake in the money, and Instagram couldn't give a F••k about who is doing what, and the NHS won't have a clue what she's up to.

They are a bunch of crooks and she seems to be cultivating a Del/Boy dialect for extra authenticity.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
:coffee: Coffee Moaning. I'm not feeling too well. I don't know if it the fallout of this BS interview or the barometrice pressure rising. 🤒 Anyway, I will try and slay the dragon once again, known as CM. ⚔ 🐉 It looks like it is going to be Megs and Hazno all the way. Oh dear. 😢

Nads and Mark look like tit with eyes with more baggage than a carousel at Heathrow. 😏 Nads says they only got 5 hours sleep. Nads did 2 shows yesterday, the live and chat for 45 minutes and had to watch MAFSA to detox and calm down. Then Nads phone was going crazy this morning, people telling her to switch on GMB. "I actually couldn't believe my eyes. So many elements." Talk about Joanna Lumley not watching the interview, because it will be so divisive. Nads says there are stories on all side. "We all know that feeling when things aren't going well with loved ones." Mark says like Yoda "Anger leads to hate and hate leads to suffering." Poll on the community tab 56% feel they were wrong to do the interview.

No comment from RF, no one knows who said the alleged racist comment, the Queen refuses to sign off on a statement as it was "too simple." Hair fluffing. Mark says about the Queen, the one thing she is, is thorough. The feed is slowed. 😣 Talk about the weather dude getting into a spat with Piers Morgan. (You do the weather, know your place. 🤣) Thomas Markle interview. Question: What is your opinion of Piers walking off. Nads can't think of a host walking off. She says it was extraordinary what Alex said. Nads said "Piers couldn't take it and he walked off." (More like he couldn't believe a trumped up weatherman went in on him on live TV and had to mind his Ps and Qs and walk it off. :oops:) Nads is loving this. Here we go Mark Prof of Woke weighing in about black people/poc getting sick of white people sifting through the facts "slightly officious, let's pretend that everything is equal has always been equal with a level playing field approach." "There has to be some acknowledgment of the fact that when white people are sat, ourselves included, talking about it in a dispassionate way, this is a personal thing of anyone of colour. One's personal experience becomes personal for everyone and I think, Nads fluffs the hair again, we struggle as white people to, to, to remember that. I'm saying that about myself (I second ago you were speaking for all white people LIAR.) I think it is too easy to get drawn down the line of an ideological, idealistic level, well maybe it wasn't said like that... only white people can talk like that." Nads says that is white privilege. o_O Mark is pontificated some more slapping his hand into the other.

"As white people, well your mixed race..." he says to Nads. (Umm, Arabs come in every shade of melanin, they are a cultural/linguistic group, NOT a racial group.) :rolleyes: Now he is going on about "prejudice against Arabs on this globe is profound." (How does he know? Had he been everywhere?) "And it never gets called out." He has got his finger up, all lectury and shite. Nads chiming about comments to her "as an Arab I just have to laugh off." (She's Arab now? 🤣 Umm you're dad's Jordanian, not you, just your name.) Mark says something about someone making a comment about Nad's dad wiping his nose. "There is so much prejudice against Arabs, it never gets called out." (It's because they aren't dark enough, look at the Palestinians. Shadism.) Mark is on a tear now. He brings it Nanny Thelma being racist in chatting with Teddy. He says when he goes back to that moment, he can totally understand where Harry was coming from. :rolleyes: (I have serious doubts the comment ever happened. I think Harry and Meghan are using this as a dig against the RF) More gesticulation from Mark. "As a white person, we have no right (WE AGAIN?) to sit there and say dispassionate and theoretically (he is doing is calm quasi snotty educated person voice) 'Well actually you know what I think we need to ..." Nads says it was a very poignant moment when he said people feel more comfortable when you are whiter skinned... to say very racist things..." "It just came from the heart.. it was very destablizing for Piers." Mark says when Piers isn't hyper he can be very clear and focused and "astute observations, he can be great." (Piers is an Aries male, they love debates.) Mark getting sanctimonious again, "So terrible for some white people to have to tread carefully around this." (I think racism is an important issue, but in the contest of Meghan and Harry, they are using and abusing it.) Nads says it is terrible that you have to tread carefully, if you openly want to understand more. "We have become a very angry world." Gold ⭐ for Nads. What is wrong with me? :oops:

Mark has frustration and compassion for Thomas Markle, M&H and the RF. Use of the press between Thomas and Meghan. Nads says its emotional blackmail. Nads is gesticulating now about people being entrenched on either side. Nads said she had no time for Meghan's family. Mark says loads of people have members of family don't talk to each other. (Yeah and that is sad.) Nads says they need to out the racist in the RF. Mark says its William and Charles in the "crosshatches." Mark and Nads say there is racism everywhere. Mark says there is an assumption that everyone who is Arab is stinking rich. (During the 80s, my friends who had family behind the Iron Curtain thought everyone in the US and Canada lived in big houses, at least 2 cars. I wish. 🤣 I have friends from the Middle East whose family back home think everyone in the West are sex-mad atheists :p) "Our girls are very pround of their Jordanian/Arabic roots, it's a huge part of our culural life, our family ..." Mark ponders if this is it, let sleeping dogs lie. Nads says it doesn't work like that, you have a huge starving machine. "Not when you're at that level of fame." Someone mentions private family counselling not televised one-sided interviews. Mark says spot on.

Nads says what would be incredible would be the RF coming out to say we want to talk about this, go into mediation. (Is that really our business?) Nads says then it will not be anyone's business. Nads equates this to the youngest son doesn't want to be in the family business anymore, dad says put it in writing, cooling off period-looks like that has happened with H and Charles. Rosie says put them in the Big Brother house :ROFLMAO: (Mayghun's in the Diaharreee Roooom. "Big Brother, why can't we get any oat milk in the pantry? Why do William and Kate have a bigger bed than me? Why are my feelings not validated in this house? I feel so oppressed, no one understands me.") Mark says it's up to William to carry the monarchy into the 21st century. (Aren't we already there?) Mark imaging he is in crisis talks with Liz and Phil and the gang. He goes on about Phil on the drip, bow out. Liz time to move on. Charles stay in the garden. Wills its up to you mate. o_O (The UN is missing a skilled negotiator aint it?) Nads feels sorry for William. PLEASE HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON AND THE NOTIFICATION BELL. Mark has a faux strop about inviting Nads to the live Nads fluffs her hair, thought she sent a tweet that was nuanced and now she is railroading him. He leaves. He comes back after thinking about it. Nads says its been an exhausting couple of days. HAVE A LOVELY DAY GUYS, VLOG LANDING LATER, TAKE CARE LATER. Meanwhile, I want compensation from Harry and Meghan for undo stress and emotional damages. 🤬 Bye! ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can tell from the thumbnail she's half cut. She usually is, especially if she's done a LW morning.

Couldn't take more than about 20 seconds, yeah she's definitely had a couple, the usual false eyelash is hanging on for dear life on her left eye.

Who does she think she is to say Harry is "Living on a pink cloud of a new life?" Oh, don't tell me, her friend knows him really well. :sleep:

AAargh she really is a TWAZZOCK! 🤓
You'd have to be half cut coming home and living with that every day. Who's afraid of Virginia Woolf anyone?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
:coffee: Coffee Moaning. I'm not feeling too well. I don't know if it the fallout of this BS interview or the barometrice pressure rising. 🤒 Anyway, I will try and slay the dragon once again, known as CM. ⚔ 🐉 It looks like it is going to be Megs and Hazno all the way. Oh dear. 😢

Nads and Mark look like tit with eyes with more baggage than a carousel at Heathrow. 😏 Nads says they only got 5 hours sleep. Nads did 2 shows yesterday, the live and chat for 45 minutes and had to watch MAFSA to detox and calm down. Then Nads phone was going crazy this morning, people telling her to switch on GMB. "I actually couldn't believe my eyes. So many elements." Talk about Joanna Lumley not watching the interview, because it will be so divisive. Nads says there are stories on all side. "We all know that feeling when things aren't going well with loved ones." Mark says like Yoda "Anger leads to hate and hate leads to suffering." Poll on the community tab 56% feel they were wrong to do the interview.

No comment from RF, no one knows who said the alleged racist comment, the Queen refuses to sign off on a statement as it was "too simple." Hair fluffing. Mark says about the Queen, the one thing she is, is thorough. The feed is slowed. 😣 Talk about the weather dude getting into a spat with Piers Morgan. (You do the weather, know your place. 🤣) Thomas Markle interview. Question: What is your opinion of Piers walking off. Nads can't think of a host walking off. She says it was extraordinary what Alex said. Nads said "Piers couldn't take it and he walked off." (More like he couldn't believe a trumped up weatherman went in on him on live TV and had to mind his Ps and Qs and walk it off. :oops:) Nads is loving this. Here we go Mark Prof of Woke weighing in about black people/poc getting sick of white people sifting through the facts "slightly officious, let's pretend that everything is equal has always been equal with a level playing field approach." "There has to be some acknowledgment of the fact that when white people are sat, ourselves included, talking about it in a dispassionate way, this is a personal thing of anyone of colour. One's personal experience becomes personal for everyone and I think, Nads fluffs the hair again, we struggle as white people to, to, to remember that. I'm saying that about myself (I second ago you were speaking for all white people LIAR.) I think it is too easy to get drawn down the line of an ideological, idealistic level, well maybe it wasn't said like that... only white people can talk like that." Nads says that is white privilege. o_O Mark is pontificated some more slapping his hand into the other.

"As white people, well your mixed race..." he says to Nads. (Umm, Arabs come in every shade of melanin, they are a cultural/linguistic group, NOT a racial group.) :rolleyes: Now he is going on about "prejudice against Arabs on this globe is profound." (How does he know? Had he been everywhere?) "And it never gets called out." He has got his finger up, all lectury and shite. Nads chiming about comments to her "as an Arab I just have to laugh off." (She's Arab now? 🤣 Umm you're dad's Jordanian, not you, just your name.) Mark says something about someone making a comment about Nad's dad wiping his nose. "There is so much prejudice against Arabs, it never gets called out." (It's because they aren't dark enough, look at the Palestinians. Shadism.) Mark is on a tear now. He brings it Nanny Thelma being racist in chatting with Teddy. He says when he goes back to that moment, he can totally understand where Harry was coming from. :rolleyes: (I have serious doubts the comment ever happened. I think Harry and Meghan are using this as a dig against the RF) More gesticulation from Mark. "As a white person, we have no right (WE AGAIN?) to sit there and say dispassionate and theoretically (he is doing is calm quasi snotty educated person voice) 'Well actually you know what I think we need to ..." Nads says it was a very poignant moment when he said people feel more comfortable when you are whiter skinned... to say very racist things..." "It just came from the heart.. it was very destablizing for Piers." Mark says when Piers isn't hyper he can be very clear and focused and "astute observations, he can be great." (Piers is an Aries male, they love debates.) Mark getting sanctimonious again, "So terrible for some white people to have to tread carefully around this." (I think racism is an important issue, but in the contest of Meghan and Harry, they are using and abusing it.) Nads says it is terrible that you have to tread carefully, if you openly want to understand more. "We have become a very angry world." Gold ⭐ for Nads. What is wrong with me? :oops:

Mark has frustration and compassion for Thomas Markle, M&H and the RF. Use of the press between Thomas and Meghan. Nads says its emotional blackmail. Nads is gesticulating now about people being entrenched on either side. Nads said she had no time for Meghan's family. Mark says loads of people have members of family don't talk to each other. (Yeah and that is sad.) Nads says they need to out the racist in the RF. Mark says its William and Charles in the "crosshatches." Mark and Nads say there is racism everywhere. Mark says there is an assumption that everyone who is Arab is stinking rich. (During the 80s, my friends who had family behind the Iron Curtain thought everyone in the US and Canada lived in big houses, at least 2 cars. I wish. 🤣 I have friends from the Middle East whose family back home think everyone in the West are sex-mad atheists :p) "Our girls are very pround of their Jordanian/Arabic roots, it's a huge part of our culural life, our family ..." Mark ponders if this is it, let sleeping dogs lie. Nads says it doesn't work like that, you have a huge starving machine. "Not when you're at that level of fame." Someone mentions private family counselling not televised one-sided interviews. Mark says spot on.

Nads says what would be incredible would be the RF coming out to say we want to talk about this, go into mediation. (Is that really our business?) Nads says then it will not be anyone's business. Nads equates this to the youngest son doesn't want to be in the family business anymore, dad says put it in writing, cooling off period-looks like that has happened with H and Charles. Rosie says put them in the Big Brother house :ROFLMAO: (Mayghun's in the Diaharreee Roooom. "Big Brother, why can't we get any oat milk in the pantry? Why do William and Kate have a bigger bed than me? Why are my feelings not validated in this house? I feel so oppressed, no one understands me.") Mark says it's up to William to carry the monarchy into the 21st century. (Aren't we already there?) Mark imaging he is in crisis talks with Liz and Phil and the gang. He goes on about Phil on the drip, bow out. Liz time to move on. Charles stay in the garden. Wills its up to you mate. o_O (The UN is missing a skilled negotiator aint it?) Nads feels sorry for William. PLEASE HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON AND THE NOTIFICATION BELL. Mark has a faux strop about inviting Nads to the live Nads fluffs her hair, thought she sent a tweet that was nuanced and now she is railroading him. He leaves. He comes back after thinking about it. Nads says its been an exhausting couple of days. HAVE A LOVELY DAY GUYS, VLOG LANDING LATER, TAKE CARE LATER. Meanwhile, I want compensation from Harry and Meghan for undo stress and emotional damages. 🤬 Bye! ☺
Dear @bitterntwisted, well done for sitting through that. No disrespect to you as I ♥♥ your work but I can't even read your wonderful CM summary today as I can't bear to hear what those two self-obsessed twats think of the other two 🤬🤬🤬🤬😠😡 twats. I mean really do we need to know what anchorman Sadderley and his tin pot politics and his piddled media bleep of a wife think on these matters. It's hard enough to face without their bs take on it . Anyway hope you feel better soon and thanks for your stirling work ⭐⭐⭐

Reactions: 11
Oh Christ!The Circle starts tonight.Get ready for nightly Night Shifts on "Ooooo wasn't I hysterical/outrageous" and Manky criticising the camera angles.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It seems most of what they do is illegal. Youtube turn a blind eye and rake in the money, and Instagram couldn't give a F••k about who is doing what, and the NHS won't have a clue what she's up to.

They are a bunch of crooks and she seems to be cultivating a Del/Boy dialect for extra authenticity.
ther are literally thousands and thousands who get over prscribed medication every week, as GP's cant be arsed to do meds review so they keep on giving out the same meds for years despite the person not needing most of them, some people I see have 17 items a week delivered - and they given the digestions tablets to the a family member, inhaler to another, its really common, and the CCG's have been onto this for years to try and get pateints to ring the surgery to say they dont need them -but its the responsibility of the GP to stop over prescribing, its an easy life for them to just keep dishing out tablets, gets rid of patients, addicition to pescription pain killers (which Di is) is at an all time high
Oh Christ!The Circle starts tonight.Get ready for nightly Night Shifts on "Ooooo wasn't I hysterical/outrageous" and Manky criticising the camera angles.
Oh god! I’m not going to watch but will look forward to updates on here

• Heart
  • Wow
The absolute state of her hands.
The dirt under her nails.🙈
How?????
Considering she’s always demonstrating good she’s cookeEd and freebies she’s received, you’d think she’d do something with them.
I bit of nail polish maybe?
Doesn’t have to be coloured... just clean out the soil from underneath and maybe a clear lacquer?
Jeez.
Sorry Tattlers, don't know how to share and not on Instagram but Lyds has put up a horrible new video on Instagram of her ripping open gifted underwear. Most of it looks like it wouldn't go past her knees. I think manc is deep breathing like a perv and at one point she pulls down her gifted red v neck jumper and grabs her breasts. 🤮🤮🤮
Who in their right mind asks their significant other what his favourite bra and knickers are on social media?
Pervy Manky can’t even answer without the clearly audible heavy breathing and salivating/dribbling behind the camera.
Cringe worthy and very Benny Hill/Carry-on film-esque.
NOT appropriate in this day and age.
They’re stuck in a 1970’s time warp.
Idiots

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Part of the Guardian review...

The Celebrity Circle: blockbuster TV on a par with early Big Brother

The show has been cast, as per tradition, by throwing a dart at Britain’s hallowed “Who Will Do Absolutely Anything?” board, so we have all the hits: Loose Women Nadia Sawalha and Kaye Adams, teaming up to pretend to be Gemma Collins.

'throwing a dart at Britain’s hallowed “Who Will Do Absolutely Anything?” board..' 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
ther are literally thousands and thousands who get over prscribed medication every week, as GP's cant be arsed to do meds review so they keep on giving out the same meds for years despite the person not needing most of them, some people I see have 17 items a week delivered - and they given the digestions tablets to the a family member, inhaler to another, its really common, and the CCG's have been onto this for years to try and get pateints to ring the surgery to say they dont need them -but its the responsibility of the GP to stop over prescribing, its an easy life for them to just keep dishing out tablets, gets rid of patients, addicition to pescription pain killers (which Di is) is at an all time high

Oh god! I’m not going to watch but will look forward to updates on here
I will keep you updated as I do like the show - I groaned when I found out her and Kay were on it but I will persevere. :ROFLMAO:

Edit - The actor and presenter Nadia Sawalha, who will appear as part of a duo in the celebrity series, says The Circle was like a “magnified holiday” that made her feel like “the president of the United States”.
The broadcaster and journalist Kaye Adams, the other half of Sawalha’s pair, says there were moments when she felt “pathetic” and on the “road to madness”, due to all the paranoia and deception: “It did make me realise that your rational brain can go out the window really easily. You start thinking: ‘What did he mean by that apostrophe? That was a really aggressive apostrophe.’” Shesays she could not have done it on her own. “If it hadn’t been for Nadia calming me down, I would have found it genuinely upsetting.”

Last edited:
  • Wow
Another Coffee Moaning and I just can't bear to watch it. I can predict what it will be without even watching it. Lydia singing "good morning" in a cringy American accent, Mank trying to look articulate with his battered hat and in-sincere interest in Subs/new members. I am sick of seeing their bland house. It is so dull. Any good TV producer (as Mank likes to think he is), will tell you that a studio set (which they like to pretend their house is), needs warmth and texture, different colours. They've effectively left their kitchen as a blank canvas. It's all white walls and cabinets. There's no creativity in that design what so ever.

I just have a gut feeling they are going to milk the Meghan and Harry story. They did a whole live stream on it last night, do we really need another chat about it in Coffee Moaning today?

And why do they have so many pairs of glasses?!

• Heart
Nadia is doing a live before the show and during every ad break zzzzzzzz

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I will keep you updated as I do like the show - I groaned when I found out her and Kay were on it but I will persevere. :ROFLMAO:

Edit - The actor and presenter Nadia Sawalha, who will appear as part of a duo in the celebrity series, says The Circle was like a “magnified holiday” that made her feel like “the president of the United States”.
The broadcaster and journalist Kaye Adams, the other half of Sawalha’s pair, says there were moments when she felt “pathetic” and on the “road to madness”, due to all the paranoia and deception: “It did make me realise that your rational brain can go out the window really easily. You start thinking: ‘What did he mean by that apostrophe? That was a really aggressive apostrophe.’” Shesays she could not have done it on her own. “If it hadn’t been for Nadia calming me down, I would have found it genuinely upsetting.”
Does she mean she felt like Trump? Why pick a U.S president? Is she suggesting playing Gemma Collins made her feel like Trump? I don't think that's going to go down well with The GC..

“If it hadn’t been for Nadia calming me down, I would have found it genuinely upsetting.” :rolleyes: Great so she's going to come out of this looking like the 'sane, oh so kind one.' I knew it.

'Nadia is doing a live before the show and during every ad break zzzzzzzz' 🤓

That's not a good sign, that means she came out of it well, otherwise she wouldn't put herself in a vulnerable position of doing 'lives' throughout. Oh my word she is going to be beyond intolerable, and drunk :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another Coffee Moaning and I just can't bear to watch it. I can predict what it will be without even watching it. Lydia singing "good morning" in a cringy American accent, Mank trying to look articulate with his battered hat and in-sincere interest in Subs/new members. I am sick of seeing their bland house. It is so dull. Any good TV producer (as Mank likes to think he is), will tell you that a studio set (which they like to pretend their house is), needs warmth and texture, different colours. They've effectively left their kitchen as a blank canvas. It's all white walls and cabinets. There's no creativity in that design what so ever.

I just have a gut feeling they are going to milk the Meghan and Harry story. They did a whole live stream on it last night, do we really need another chat about it in Coffee Moaning today?

And why do they have so many pairs of glasses?!
Last week I laughed when he compared himself to Kanye Westbut he topped it today making himself a comparison to Prince Harry😂😂😂😂 He then described himself, like Piers Morgan, someone who works in television 😂😂😂Piers has a multimillion pound ITV contract. Anyone see Manc on tv recently 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Looks like the those hideous glasses she's been wearing were another freebie...or ad she hasn't listed?

@Gloria Rostron do you mean these beauties? 🤓 She loves herself in them, she's got a see-through pair which look like something a dentist would wear.

Like I say, anyone who tries to look cool, always ends up looking the polar opposite...... They might be on trend, but they look RIDICULOUS, I think she looks exactly like the emoji above, hence my new use of it these past couple of days.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
@Gloria Rostron do you mean these beauties? 🤓 She loves herself in them, she's got a see-through pair which look like something a dentist would wear.

Like I say, anyone who tries to look cool, always ends up looking the polar opposite...... They might be on trend, but they look RIDICULOUS, I think she looks exactly like the emoji above, hence my new use of it these past couple of days.
The round 'retro' ones are the worst I think. They both have a matching pair!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.