Nadia Sawalha #29 Instagram Beggar, Intuitive Eater, Obsessed With Kim K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, Diane has had a fall because of the untidiness of her flat. Those two women should have done her flat instead of Lydia's floodrobe.
that was inevitable, and its a fire risk too - if the fire service went in there they would report her to Social services
she bruised her face badly too a few weeks ago as some of her books fell on the cheek bone

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Had the astra jab yesterday....zero side effects so far. I couldnt lay in bed all day even if i did tho, ya kno cos iv got a house to run and kids to look after 🙄 of course drama llama grabia mcfadia doesnt have to worry about those things, her kids have been fending for themselves since birth 🙈

she was creaming her knickers during that live at the thought of us ‘trolls’ been tracked down and found wasnt she? 🤔 such kindness shown for us poor mentally ill souls who need the Samaritans eh 🙄 fuckin idiots pair of em 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She needs a WHOLE DAY in bed because of a minor vaccine.

View attachment 484967
I think it is enormously irresponsible of her to post she has had to take a day off and spend it in bed due to ill-effects of the vaccine.
She is in the media (just about) has followers on SM and some seriously gullible viewers on yt. That sort of comment could make people nervous or worse still.. put them off going for the vaccine.

Why would she want to do that? She's such a good liar it would have been so easy for her to say "Went and had my jab feeling fine and relieved."

No, instead, install fear and uncertainty in people all for the sake of gaining applause and sympathy. She is so self obsessed, even during a Pandemic she's crying out for attention. 😤

On a completely different note. 👩‍🦳

She is so terrible at maintaining her roots that she always looks completely grey with a weird tinge of blonde on her frizz.

I don't understand it.

I AM SO BORED OF YOU MOANING ABOUT YOUR ROOTS, JUST GO BLOODY GREY WOMAN!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
she was creaming her knickers during that live at the thought of us ‘trolls’ been tracked down and found wasnt she? 🤔 such kindness shown for us poor mentally ill souls who need the Samaritans eh 🙄 fuckin idiots pair of em 😂
She seemed to take great delight in it. Queen of kindness she is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She seemed to take great delight in it. Queen of kindness she is not.
I listed this under COMPLIANT ABOUT CHANNEL:

'Incite fear among viewers calling them trolls for disliking content.They mute/block any who make comment they disagree with.Mr.Adderley has threatened to come to houses with a baseball bat when he finds our ID,& threatens that police as well will be coming to our homes when they find our ID.'

I have just made the above complaint to yt with that particular CM attached. I was very limited in what I could say as I only had 300 characters to work with.

Youtube guarantees that your privacy will be respected and you will remain anonymous regarding complaint.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I listed this under COMPLIANT ABOUT CHANNEL:

'Incite fear among viewers calling them trolls for disliking content.They mute/block any who make comment they disagree with.Mr.Adderley has threatened to come to houses with a baseball bat when he finds our ID,& threatens that police as well will be coming to our homes when they find our ID.'

I have just made the above complaint to yt with that particular CM attached. I was very limited in what I could say as I only had 300 characters to work with.

Youtube guarantees that your privacy will be respected and you will remain anonymous regarding complaint.
Well done Chipmunk. 💪💪💪 These things needed to be said. YouTube are making money from this pair, so they need to know. Seeing people who monetise their channel threatening people like that will make YouTube take action. I'm hoping they will be suspended but maybe they'll just have their subscription fee ability removed.

Reactions: 12
Well done Chipmunk. 💪💪💪 These things needed to be said. YouTube are making money from this pair, so they need to know. Seeing people who monetise their channel threatening people like that will make YouTube take action. I'm hoping they will be suspended but maybe they'll just have their subscription fee ability removed.
Well, I hope yt take notice, I suppose we will know if that CM suddenly disappears from their content.
I at least hope they will have a warning if nothing else.

Reactions: 8
I too think it’s irresponsible of her to be absent from CM, her gullible fans will take it the wrong way as you can imagine.
And as for nanny Di, well that was an accident waiting to happen, those bloody rugs on the floor, if that is what they are, are a trip hazard! And manks just goes in and looks at her art instead of the tit hole that it is!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Remember when we said weeks ago that Nanny Di's flat was an absolute abnormal state and needed sorting for her own sake? Looks like the subs are trolls too now. ;)

1615967172335.png

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Yet another vlog filled with dog watching because of the lack of content.

Just had a read through the comments - almost every one is pointing out how dangerous ‘Nanny Di’s’ flat is. Why can’t they see it? They’ve contributed to it by giving her that stupid rug.

I wish the council could see it so they could intervene and get her some help.

And manks just goes in and looks at her art instead of the tit hole that it is!
Yep... getting pretty boring! Every time he films in there, he oohs and ahhs at the same old photos and artwork!
Oh look, there’s me when I was young... oh look, there’s the girls when they were young...
And he always says it like he’s never seen the photos before🙄🥱😴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.