Nadia Sawalha #29 Instagram Beggar, Intuitive Eater, Obsessed With Kim K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @chipmunk for winning the title suggestion. Sorry, it had to be shortened to fit in with length restrictions.

Recap: More skids videos from Nadia, now known to us as Lydia. Cooking revolting food with Mark for the paid members, but a sneaky freebie left us Tattl
Screenshot_20210222-011054.jpg
ers repulsed. Lydia's Hoover #Ad was a flop and Mank is hoping to get commissioned to make a TV series on YouTube.

Reactions: 18
she shared some portuguese custard tarts with maddie moaning "better days aer coming" over the top on her instastories. Is eating because you feel miserable not considered a diet. i think it was supposed to be a joyful yummy look at these tarts type post: she seems oblvious to how unhappy her own daughter sounds.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Thanks for the new thread 👍

i see moodies song sounds exactly like her other depressing boring music. She takes after mank that one....a wallower 🙄

• Haha
Well done to @chipmunk for winning the title suggestion. Sorry, it had to be shortened to fit in with length restrictions.

Recap: More skids videos from Nadia, now known to us as Lydia. Cooking revolting food with Mark for the paid members, but a sneaky freebie left us TattlView attachment 449619ers repulsed. Lydia's Hoover #Ad was a flop and Mank is hoping to get commissioned to make a TV series on YouTube.
Thank you @Gloria Rostron for making the new thread. I thought it would be too long so no problem, doesn't quite have the same ring but we all know what it means. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does he keep saying I must contact YouTube ? Sorry who exactly are you contacting ? YouTube is a platform and it’s not like your going to get in touch with anyone in its headquarters . Your so called holiday swap idea is nothing new and has already been done and is made for crappy z list networks and viewing . Also the days for cinema are very limited . Like everything things change and streaming is the future . I barley ever went to cinema pre pandemic . And when I did I wanted to be anywhere but there . He so caught up in old styles wich shows why he hasn’t had a job in the industry in 15 years .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
:coffee: Coffee Moaning on Monday, Mercury is now direct and out of retrograde. So let's see what these two jokers are up to today. Both have their specs on and Nads is reading out a post. It summarize, it's talking about how people are fed-up with the COVID and they are keeping communication short with everyone. Nads has been feeling it the past 2 weeks (Mercury Retrograde). Talking about Boris' announcement. The vaccine has reduced hospitalizations in Scotland of over 80s by 85%. "Variants are struggling to get a foothold...what's not to like?" Yeah, so they are beaming today. Nads:"I feel really hopeful, I went out and there are lemons on our tree." (Pics or it didn't happen.:p) "I sat and looked at the lemons and said 'What the duck?' Lemons have grown on our tree. 🍋 I practically felt pregnant!" 😳 (How about you go and suck one Nads?) Mark says he doesn't want to piss on her parade, but there have been lemons on that tree since they were given it. "Oh. Did they arrive with them on?" Mark:"Yes." 😵 "I have seen them before, but I was just taking it in." (How does she function exactly? If her head wasn't attached to her body...) "I felt fecund." 🤨 Hello Louise Plumpton. Nads instructs the newbies to wave so they can welcome them. (🎼 Welcome to the Shitshow, we have got no shame, we're in our 50s yet perpetually adolescent and Mark's jokes are lame, the house rarely gets cleaned and blagging freebies is the name of the game...🎸) Emma Gallimore. Mark leaves 🥳

Nads says she was in a good yesterday and carried over to today. "I feel hopeful, I really do. We are going to be able to go to Greece, if we want to." Mark is back. Mark:"Have they confirmed that?" Nads:"Yeah." Mark:"No they haven't." Sharon Smallwood on list. Sandy Gee is feeling more positive. Mattie one of the producers on Loose said to Nads that he is an "empty vessel of nothingness... with zero joy and zero hope." (Yeah it sucks, but life can be worse.) "Isn't it amazing how the weather helps?" Someone asks why BoJo is making us wait till 7 p.m. for his news. Messing with the camera. Schools going back to school March 8th (They opened schools in Quebec last week and some kid got COVID and the school is closed.) Bringing up Israel stats. Nads asks Mark to say statistics. Chat about the house being quiet when Nads wears her Airpods. Nads was listening to John Campbell last night. Mark:"Quelle surprise." Chugging of coffee. More and more good news. Mark chats about the minority groups not taking the vaccine. Nads gives the member's code for Art by Box. "Everyone has to calm down with their expectations today" says Nads. Mark says it will be attitudinal. :rolleyes: (You know, I don't care that it is in the Oxford Dictionary, it just sounds made-up. What is wrong with the word attitude?) Talk about the poor yoofs. "Our girls could go out, could go out to a bloody party." (Hasn't she already? :unsure:) "The thought that Maddie could book a festival...ohmygawd, my heart aches for her." Mark goes on about Maddie not a being able to experience the luxury of going to a nightclub or a pub. 😐 BOO HOO.

So, have you ever been nervous during a job interview? (Yes, duh.) Well Nads has some advice. Say to the person who is interviewing you "Wow! I feel really nervous" with a big smile on your face. You get it out and it shows that it means something to you to get this job. (I like going to job interviews for shits and giggle myself. WTH WOMAN?) "I started to use that, probably in my early 20s and I have ever since, I don't make it up..." (Wooo and look at you now 🤣 ) "It is a 2 way street, you are having a look to see if you like them as well, don't give them all the power." Happy Birthday Caroline. 10th anniversay of the Christchurch earthquake. Anastasia has been bumped up the vacc queue because of her BMI and feels guilty, what with the hatred spewed online towards fat people. (GET OFF THE INTERNET! Are those people paying your bills? No, so they can suck it.) "It makes me so bloody cross." Nadia suggests consulting with her GP for long term support. Mark talks about the chatters. Lee Peart has seen the road map and can't cope. Nads tells Lee the summer will be ours. "Look for little moments...so it doesn't blow up again." More talk about the yoof and inability to just meet 1 person. 😒 Zoe can't go home, because N.Ireland has gone back intoa 9 week lockdown. Vaccine and gratitude chat.

Archie Clarke can't feel positive with the schools opening, because people won't follow the rules. (I hear ya) Nads says you should have the choice to send you kids back. Karen worries about another variant in summer. Mark doesn't think there will be anymore variants in summer. Nads says better days are coming, JUST LIKE MADDIE'S SONG. Happy 16th Amelia. Julia O'Neil is eating Activa and taking vitamin D. Nads:"Guys, look after your gut." Nads tells Mark he has a terrible gut. Mark:"Thank you very much. I wasn't even saying anything and you attacked my gut." Oh Lord they are hugging. 🤢 YEAH GUYS, SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVEN'T SUBSCRIBED. Mark says they are going live after Boris' announcement. Kerry is 7 years sober today. 🥳 Nads tells about a Twitter post a woman who was 30 yrs sober, split photo, one side sober the other had that one drink and looked like tit. Nanny Di has been sober for 6 years, thanks to Lizzie. Nads says she is in admiration of Nanny Di. Mark wants everyone to congratulate her, says her hears are burning either because of this "or books are falling on your head." 😱🤣 Mark down Anabella who is 3.

LIVE LATER, VLOG LATER. Mark was struck by Lee's response to the announcement. Nads is thinking about Titty Gritty and her situation. Nads doesn't want another lockdown, so wants caution. Mark says its a slow unfurling. Xander says that Boris is worried about what happened in Sweden. Nads:"What happened in Sweden?" 🤨 Mark suggests calling the chat tonight a Night Shift. Nads is jealous of Australia and NZ because they are vaccinating now.(Umm aren't you vaccinating in the UK? WTF WOMAN?) Mark:"To temper that, we are the envy of the world." :unsure: Nads is all like "Gratitude 🙏 gratitude 🙏" OKAY GUYS, HAVE A LOVELY, LOVELY DAY. DELIA SAYS HIT THE THUMBS UP BUTTON. Warning about singing. Four welcomes, 3 bd. Happy Birthday Caroline. "Bye Tim, enjoy your shopping!" Happy Birthday to Amelia. Happy birthday to Anabella who is 3! 🦄 "Welcome Laura Davis, welcome diddle-lee do, welcome Laura Davis... "I need to do a poo." "Maaark why did you have to do that?" "I was at a 3yo's birthday party a minute ago." Welcome Anna Wright, never wrong, always right, Anna Wright. Welcome Emma Gallimore. Welcome Sharon Smallwooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. "Alright shut up!" Welcome Xan Gorts. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL AND THE NOTIFICATION BELL. THANK YOU RASPBERRY MOJITO GIRL FOR THE CARD. Someone sent Nads the Joie de Vivre sweatshirt she is wearing. Rich Morris welcome. If anyone feels they have been too avuncular about Boris they will be discussing him during the live tonight. (OOh I can't wait.) Later!!! 😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
May I have a bit more discussion on those jeans I spotted please 😁
On CM she was sauntering across the back of shot like she was Gigi Hadid, I've got jeans on.
I couldn't get a good enough look, I don't want to be mean or insult anyone who may have the same pair she is wearing and if you do? I'm sure you look a whole lot better than she does.

They are the kind of jeans my Mother would wear in the 80's which were on trend, but I was embarrassed because I just thought Mother's shouldn't wear jeans (obviously I do not think that now)

So, were her jeans 80's jeans, as in 'Lydia is on trend and wearing throwback, retro jeans,' (embarrassing for the daughters) or, are they just a really awful pair of il-fitting badly cut jeans. Have they been seen before? Couldn't pause it long enough for a scrutinise.

NB: I am fully aware and take full responsibility that this post may come across as bitchy. I don't mean it to be, I just want to know how she has fitted into a pair of jeans if she doesn't DIET.🧐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks for the new thread 👍

i see moodies song sounds exactly like her other depressing boring music. She takes after mank that one....a wallower 🙄
Plus she churns them out at a hell of a rate ,bit like maw and paw with that home schooling best selling book 😳🤭

Reactions: 7
Why does he keep saying I must contact YouTube ? Sorry who exactly are you contacting ? YouTube is a platform and it’s not like your going to get in touch with anyone in its headquarters . Your so called holiday swap idea is nothing new and has already been done and is made for crappy z list networks and viewing . Also the days for cinema are very limited . Like everything things change and streaming is the future . I barley ever went to cinema pre pandemic . And when I did I wanted to be anywhere but there . He so caught up in old styles wich shows why he hasn’t had a job in the industry in 15 years .
There's already something very similar to Holiday Swap. I think it's called Rich Holiday, Poor Holiday, something like that anyway. The title may be different, but the concept and format is pretty much the same.

There's already something very similar to Holiday Swap. I think it's called Rich Holiday, Poor Holiday, something like that anyway. The title may be different, but the concept and format is pretty much the same.
Yes it is on Channel 5 on Sunday night and it is not good. :)

Reactions: 8
Melanie Blake a guest on Jo Goods show on BBC Radio London today. Not sure if we've missed her? 🙄

Edited, missed her but I'm away to listen back. 14.36 onwards... 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Lydia in hello mag today
Look at all the jumpers they supplied for her (more freebie clothes to trample on the floor) and some of the prices!

They must have had a squad of cleaners in there first, won't be like that for long. Frightened me to death when I clicked on it and saw him trying to look "cool".

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lydia in hello mag today
Look at all the jumpers they supplied for her (more freebie clothes to trample on the floor) and some of the prices!

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌ INFLUENCER FAKE SMILE ALERT❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Good Heavens that was a grievous shock!

I'm with Rivermonster, frightened me to death, ' The Happy Couple:sick:'

I clicked on that Hello article expecting to see some gross jumpers with Lydia posing on some velvet 'Hello' sofa, but..

A whacking great living photo, like a meme, but not, with her and MANKS and one of the dogs. Her smile is.. 🤩 🙊 there are no words.
It looks like she has had her teeth straightened at the bottom, but badly, like they've been cropped with some gardening shears. She loves them though, she's doing a really really goofy smile, I wouldn't be surprised if the amaaaaaaaaazing Simone had stuck some sellotape at the sides of her cheeks so her face stayed that way for the 'live' photo. It really should come with a warning.

Oh, I've noticed in articles and tv programmes lately, people such as Lydia are now called 'Influencers,' about time too!

I really do believe that only people who have done something worth celebrating should be called Celebrities.

Or even better..Actor, Singer, Dancer, Sportsperson, Musician, Acrobat,Comedian, Comedienne, Artist, Model, Supermodel,Chef,
Astronomer, Wildlife Expert..I'll stop now.

P.s. I didn't get to see the jumpers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lydia in hello mag today

Oh this article has made me mad😡She says homeschooling in lockdown has been ‘life affirming’ 🤢 How smug and patronising is she when she says, ‘It’s been fascinating for us to watch people reeling with homeschooling and realise how far we’ve come’ - it’s like she takes delight in seeing other people struggle with this when we know in actual fact she does zero home educating herself.

They ask, “has home educating brought you even closer to your daughters?“ She says it has and that she’s checking in with their mental health throughout the day. Well I don’t know when that could be when she’s either pratting around on YouTube in the kitchen with Mark or locking herself in her bedroom practising her lip syncing and latest Kim K getup.

She says how different home educating is and it’s not like you set up a school from your house… Well, hello? Is that not exactly what you did with the tutors in the school next door in your parents’ house advertised on the internet? A nice little earner for you I bet (I think you called yourself the headmistress, while you swanned around doing absolutely nothing). And apparently it’s a good idea to let your children work from their bed! More like you leave them in bed and feel absolutely no guilt about getting them up to do some work.

Apparently lockdown has made you think that the way we treat animals 🤷‍♀️ So, tell me, are you thinking about the animals everyone you ring out for a Macdonalds or KFC??

And finally, they ask her “Do you see yourself at Loose Women for the long term?’ Basically it sounds like they’d have to drag her kicking and screaming out of there - there’s no way she’s giving up her meal ticket. ‘They’ll have to wiggle me out for me not to be on Loose Women anymore!’ Heaven help us 😬😬😬

• Angry
  • Heart
She has even made the front cover of woman's own magazine this week pictured next to saira khan! The story of their feud. I bet she's pleased about that one...

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.