Nadia Sawalha #29 Instagram Beggar, Intuitive Eater, Obsessed With Kim K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia scratches Denise's back because she is moving to LA and needs a friend's apartment to use, Lydia scratches Jane's back to keep The Sun sweet and not do the dirt on her. Jane scratches both their backs so she gets showbiz gossip when needed.

Kaye has her own career in Scotland, is a bit bland so probably enjoys the Z-list glam of coming to London once a week to be on Daytime Telly.

I know nothing re: Coleen,Ruth & Saira. (Thank goodness! 😌 )
Ruth has her own career besides LW and now the occasional This Morning. I like her and have a quick look at her QVC programmes - I could not believe how much stuff she sells on there but must admit I do like her clothes but they are expensive. Yesterday when I turned on she had sold 500 jackets at £60 !!! and that was only 1/3 of the way through the selling time.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sorry Tattlers, don't know how to share and not on Instagram but Lyds has put up a horrible new video on Instagram of her ripping open gifted underwear. Most of it looks like it wouldn't go past her knees. I think manc is deep breathing like a perv and at one point she pulls down her gifted red v neck jumper and grabs her breasts. 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Sorry Tattlers, don't know how to share and not on Instagram but Lyds has put up a horrible new video on Instagram of her ripping open gifted underwear. Most of it looks like it wouldn't go past her knees. I think manc is deep breathing like a perv and at one point she pulls down her gifted red v neck jumper and grabs her breasts. 🤮🤮🤮
Somebody show us all now please so we can have a good laugh. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
After watching LW today I felt bloody sorry for JM. The anchor was just getting aggressive.

I would have put money on Prince Phillip saying something inappropriate but as Oprah has now excluded Queenie and PP, I’m wondering if it was something as simple as George or Charlotte just asking a innocent question which is being turned into something it isn’t. I just can’t imagine anyone in this day and age saying anything so strange. What are your thoughts?
The absolute state of her hands.
The dirt under her nails.🙈
How?????
Considering she’s always demonstrating good she’s cookeEd and freebies she’s received, you’d think she’d do something with them.
I bit of nail polish maybe?
Doesn’t have to be coloured... just clean out the soil from underneath and maybe a clear lacquer?
Jeez.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The absolute state of her hands.
The dirt under her nails.🙈
How?????
Considering she’s always demonstrating good she’s cookeEd and freebies she’s received, you’d think she’d do something with them.
I bit of nail polish maybe?
Doesn’t have to be coloured... just clean out the soil from underneath and maybe a clear lacquer?
Jeez.
Disgusting. How can she film Ads with fingernails like that? Do they ever announce and publish the winners of all these competitions?

I can't stand it when they put a clickbait thumbnail. They do it every time.

Now they've jumped on a live on youtube to talk about Meghan and Harry🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Somebody show us all now please so we can have a good laugh. :ROFLMAO:
They’ve sent her so much stuff - it must be worth a small fortune. And you’re absolutely right, none of it will fit her so it’s a complete waste. (I’m sure they would have asked her her size?) And don’t get me started on the state of her hands 🤢 Eczema aside, it’s just about general standards of self care - you know, things like getting the nail brush out every so often 🙄 And maybe if you’re in the public eye and using your hands to promote things then thinking about how they come across. But her hands are very much in keeping with one of her common monikers on here ... GRABIA!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Thought she was against the kind of underwear which shapes you and is alluring?

Also @Veracity she's a size 14 donthca know 🤣 😂🤣?

So they will have sent 14''s. Literally classed as 'skimpy' in comparison to the load her frame is carrying.
You could see the predator thinking I'm unprepared, these will never fit me, how am I going to get around this?

Couldn't watch to the end, Manks's panting made me nauseous, especially as the underwear was meant for his daughter as well.

Filming an advert for free tacky nylon black lacy Mother 'n' Daughter underwear?

They are beyond gross.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What is going on with Lydia’s accent on the review of the Meghan and Harry interview. She’s sounding more cockney than ever. Of course they’re both talking over each other the whole time too.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m not Meghan fan but there was one bit where Charlene went to Nadia and her answer was so stupid that Charlene paused and just moved on .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are obsessed with Piers Morgan, they dislike him but seem to watch him religiously every morning.

• Sad
  • Haha
@22:04 - is she half cut? :rolleyes:

🤮😱 Managed to watch 3 minutes, don't they talk a great big pile of shite , they are cringeworthy and yes I would say she is lubricated as per. Saddos

🤮😱 Managed to watch 3 minutes, don't they talk a great big pile of shite , they are cringeworthy and yes I would say she is lubricated as per. Saddos
Edited to say I'm sure the prat said " I'd love to have a beer with Harry" or
similar words. I didn't have the stomach to re watch. Ex alcoholic dick

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
@22:04 - is she half cut? :rolleyes:

I can tell from the thumbnail she's half cut. She usually is, especially if she's done a LW morning.

Couldn't take more than about 20 seconds, yeah she's definitely had a couple, the usual false eyelash is hanging on for dear life on her left eye.

Who does she think she is to say Harry is "Living on a pink cloud of a new life?" Oh, don't tell me, her friend knows him really well. :sleep:

AAargh she really is a TWAZZOCK! 🤓

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Those hands! 🤢. She really needs to invest in a decent handcream!
Or gloves!

Edited to say I'm sure the prat said " I'd love to have a beer with Harry" or
similar words. I didn't have the stomach to re watch. Ex alcoholic dick
There's some sense of irony with the Sawalha/Adderley's talking about only hearing one side of a rift in a family🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
As of today he is still giving out slightly false information about this. The criteria actually states: Patients with asthma would fall under cohort six if they have ever had an emergency asthma admission. The other criteria is an asthma diagnosis while also having had three prescriptions for oral steroids over a three-month period. Like you say he would be entitled to it but as Di gets her doctor to prescribe inhalers then gives them to Mark he obviously doesn't go for his asthma / peak flow tests check-ups. He probably hasn't even been for his 50 health screening - for someone who states they are a hypochondriac it all seems a bit odd, but then he likes to label himself for social media content.
If he’s getting Di to get the Asma pumps for him ...
first it’s eligal
Second he’s getting it free and not paying nhs ( cheap skate)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.